House Howlester

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by BillyTheScruffy, Jun 1, 2016.

1. ScaledSupremacy

ScaledSupremacy No, no, I'm just a... reverse blood donor.

Alright. I will be free the entire tommorow afternoon. We'll have a skype convo then. :D

2. Tenmaku

Tenmaku J.A.P.A.N

Yes this is still an active an serious application.

• Generous Generous x 1
  3. BrammekeH

BrammekeH Local Bread Provider

References: @ScaledSupremacy, @McLeafies, @VintageMystic, @Raeris, @BahDoctor, @Mayaran, @Ragnio
    Roleplay Character Applications: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/bram-eversnow-reworked.44153/ https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/alden-larfolk.42428/
    Nobility Experience?: I don't have experiences working for nobility, however I have taken part in other Noble families. I hope that that forfills.
    Activity?: I've played on massive for three years and seven months now. On monday to friday, I'm on massive for at least three hours. On weekends, this is a minimum of four.
    Roleplay strength?: My greatest strength in roleplay would be the ability to keep a conversation going, and to be well-knowing about the Massive lore.
    Roleplay weakness?: I'd have to say that roleplay that includes combat is my weakness, though I'm not horrible at it.
    Mutes/jails/temp-bans+ reason?: None, I've got a clean slate.
    Reason for applying?: I feel like joining the House Coen staff would greatly improve my roleplay abilities. I'm also looking to roleplay with more people, and I feel like this would be a great place to do this.
    Able to use Skype and/or Teamspeak?: Both are able to be used.
    Position you're applying for: House Healer.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

References: @Jadex224 @ScaledSupremacy @BrammekeH @MolagBallin @Raeris @Optimalfriskies
    Roleplay Character Applications:
    https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/alexis-orbrynn.46020/
    https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/charity-slivian.41073/

Nobility Experience?:
    Yes A little bit

Activity?:
    4 hours (Timezone London GBT)
    Roleplay strength?: I believe my best strength in roleplay , is expressing how my character reacts , feels. I am very descriptive with sentences I do know some combat roleplay as well but overall my best strength would be describing my characters actions!
    Roleplay weakness?: Spelling , I am improving on this but I do struggle as I suffer from Dyslexia
    Mutes/jails/temp-bans+ reason?: None
    Reason for applying?: Well I would like to try and get into noble roleplay a little more so I thought starting off as a staff for a family would be a good idea , and the Coen family seem very friendly Ic and OOC.
    Able to use Skype and/or Teamspeak?: Skype : flossberryjr
    Position you're applying for: Maid​

#44 FlossyBerryRene, Dec 3, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  5. BillyTheScruffy

BillyTheScruffy Massive's Resident Law Enthusiast

Accepted. I'll add you to the chat as soon as I'm home from college.​

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Generous Generous x 1
  6. BillyTheScruffy

Are you sure thats your right username for skype as I don't seem to be able to find you.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  7. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

flossberryjr (yes i'm farely certain and my name at them moment is FlossyTheBusted .. - don't ask)

8. onearmsquid

onearmsquid Dragon of Semperis Staff Member Game2

Character applying for: Brydon Coen
    References: None (newish to RP | Read a lot of the lore and am familiar with most of it)
    Roleplay Character Applications: Here
    Nobility Experience: I play a character in the Hollis family which was an aspiring noble family but has fallen victim to inactivity.
    Activity: I have roleplayed here and there, nothing as of recent though. I am in game quite often and if I am not in game I am usually somewhere I can be reached.
    Roleplay strength: I am a quick learner and have very fast thinking skills. I can also type quickly and use proper grammar. When it comes to my characters, I tend to make sure I know everything about them and what relationships they have towards other players characters. When it comes to actual roleplay, I am very good at keeping a conversation going as well as detailing what is going on with my character at that certain moment.
    Roleplay weakness: I am somewhat new to RP, although I have read up on the lore, I may still ask questions here and there to further my knowledge of RP
    Mutes/jails/temp-bans and reason: I have had a rough past but am more mature and make less mistakes (can go into detail privately if need be)
    Reason for applying: I have always known of the family Coen and have looked as the family as something to make my goal to be if I had ever had an interest in RP. Now that I have an interest in it, I would like to achieve my goal and become apart of the family.
    Able to use Skype and/or Teamspeak: I am able to use both. (Skype name: Chancey2416)
    Have you a firm grasp on Ithanian/Ceardian, Regalian military lore?: I do indeed and if I forget something I am willing to study again.

#48 onearmsquid, Feb 7, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  9. alpet

alpet

References: @ScarlettRain @SofiaZombie
    https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/louis-moreau.52227/
    https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/ranak-the-orcish-mage.45308/#post-628239
    https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/marnan-sarren-the-half-elven-ranger.52086/#post-637564

Nobility Experience?: I used to be apart of a relatively insignificant noble house called House Moreau.
    Activity?: I'm usually on all day during weekends. Though during school days I'm on at 2:35pm EST to 4:00pm EST and then 6:00pm EST to 9:00 EST
    Roleplay strength?: My ability to immerse myself into a character and the lore, along with my love for roleplay.
    Roleplay weakness?: My compulsive need to win, though I know when defeat is inevitable and can roleplay fairly.
    Mutes/jails/temp-bans+ reason?: Nope
    Reason for applying?: I used to be apart of a relatively insignificant noble house called House Moreau, though I was kicked out for reasons that the leader SophiaZombie has refused to tell me. Either way, she and the rest of the house members think I'm an extremely great/talented roleplayer and that I'm good enough for House Coen, so I decided to make a char to become a staff member.
    Able to use Skype and/or Teamspeak?: I have Skype.
    Position you're applying for: Anything related to combat/fighting, as I have a couple of characters who can fit such a role.

10. Vahex

Vahex The Alpha Stigma

Character applying for:Randulf Aldwin Coen
    References: @CRASHIR @Spooky_Evan @Chaosive @Puagrace @GrimDeValhalla
    Roleplay Character Applications: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/jagannath-indra.46095/#post-560530 https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/asfaer-kevatar-aeraethsyr.43347/#post-553586 https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/aurora-cortez-ailemer.45864/#post-548471
    Nobility Experience: Yes
    Activity:About 2years and mostly on weekends and everyday when school is out.
    Roleplay strength: Story build, Plot twists
    Roleplay weakness: Combat rp
    Mutes/jails/temp-bans and reason: none
    Reason for applying: my former Family was "disbanded". I wish to start a new
    Able to use Skype and/or Teamspeak: Yes both
    Have you a firm grasp on Ithanian/Ceardian, Regalian military lore?: Moderate knowledge

11. 2008Ash

2008Ash

Character applying for: Loretta Wilona Coen
    References: I've not been online for quite some time and hence I have not been able to collect a list of references. I am quite sure, however, we have role-played enough that you have a complete understanding of my abilities.
    https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/fiora-caterina-cerdici.36731/
    (This is an old WIP application created for Loretta). https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/loretta-wilona-coen.44562/
    Nobility Experience: I have played Fiora Caterina Cerdici who has held several minor titles in the history of me playing her. I have also played as Loretta Coen.
    Activity: While I have not been able to be very active as of late, I am hoping to increase my activity on massive. I will be able to be much more active on the weekends than on the weekdays, but I will hopefully be able to provide another Coen face at the various events that occur in the coming months.
    Roleplay strength: I would say that I am pretty good at my overall use of both English and grammar. I am able to effectively communicate what I desire to my "audience"/other role-players.
    Roleplay weakness: I would say that a weakness of mine is my crazy and unpredictable time schedule. I often have to cut conversations short due to things that come up that need my attention, but for the most part I am able to carry on good role-play for extended periods of time.
    Mutes/jails/temp-bans and reason: None
    Reason for applying: One reason that I am applying is that I miss roleplaying with the Coen family, my previous time roleplaying with this family was some of the best roleplaying experiences I have ever been a part of. I would also like to resume my activity in the noble scene, and there is no one else I would rather play than my little Lori.
    Able to use Skype and/or Teamspeak: I am able to use Skype, in fact, you already have my Skype.
    Have you a firm grasp on Ithanian/Ceardian, Regalian military lore?: Yes, or at least I think so.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. BillyTheScruffy

Discussed this application. As it stands, this application is rejected.

We would like to get to know your roleplay ability better before we give a yes or no. This one will be set to pending for the time being.

Accepted on the condition that the character remains active for at least 3 weeks and has an application written.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  13. Vahex

Vahex The Alpha Stigma

I'd like to revoke my application. Thank you. Apologies for the waist of time.

14. BillyTheScruffy

No problem.

On another note, family roles and some information will be updated today for those interested in joining House Coen. We are still openly recruiting!

• Like Like x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  15. Pastellanar

Pastellanar p l a t i n u m   l i z a r d

Family Servant and Staff Application.

References: @Scrihbe @DanTheKamikaze @ShipIt @FlossyBerry @Lumiess More to be added, possibly!
    Nobility Experience?: I've gotten into roleplaying with nobles pretty recently, -- along with playing a Merlo and considering some other roleplays revolving shady politics, I've gotten fond of it and I'm ready to deepen a connection to roleplays like this. Besides what has happened as of recent, I have had a rather average time roleplaying besides that. Nothing much happened when I played a noble quite a few months back. From there, I've developed quite well.
    Activity?: Four goddamn years. Get on about every day, pretty much. Though I have art classes on mondays EST from four to seven. And I got to art therapy on fridays, also from four to seven.
    Roleplay strength?: Using the enviroment, aand lore knowledge, considering how I've been roleplaying for four years. I'm also fairly happy to help people when they're having problems with roleplay or lore.
    Roleplay weakness?: I lose motivation fast sometimes, along with forgetting things a lot. I also have urges to get off and rest because lagging screens tend to give me headaches.
    Mutes/jails/temp-bans+ reason?: I got muted for a hashtag in 2013 or something.
    Reason for applying?: I find ya'll to be pretty darn cool and I think this might be a good thing for my developement of roleplay quality, since I'm still working on that even now. It'll be cool to work with people who would know how to handle exciting roleplay situations, since that's mostly what I'm going for while I'm applying, along with that - there are some firm IC motivations for Silvian to join in, along with a friend of mine being in the family as well.
    Able to use Skype and/or Teamspeak?: I'm staff and the only thing I really use is Skype. I am good.
    Position you're applying for: Servant!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #55 Pastellanar, Mar 12, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
  16. ylmadness

ylmadness Hannibal ante portas

Character applying for: Randulf Aldwin Coen
    References: @SpunSugar @Film_Noir
    Roleplay Character Applications: Bastien Lafayette
    Nobility Experience: Bastien is my only character right now and has always been involved in noble RP.
    Activity: RP'd for around a year now and I am on probably every day of the week especially around weekends.
    Roleplay strength: Interaction, I really like to interact with other characters and I am very comfortable instigating conversation.
    Roleplay weakness: Not very versatile, I enjoy political / military RP a lot more than any other type and make it a focus of my characters.
    Mutes/jails/temp-bans and reason: None
    Reason for applying: Having a Coen character gives you a lot to represent and the history behind the family would make immersion easy. I have always wanted to play a younger noble as the idea of having a character still developing their likes and passions is extremely interesting. The family itself has clear ideologies and is involved in a lot of events which I would really look forward to getting involved in as my current character is a bit of a people hater.
    Able to use Skype and/or Teamspeak: Both
    Have you a firm grasp on Ithanian/Ceardian, Regalian military lore?: I have done plenty of Wiki research and learned from various interactions with Coen's.

• Like Like x 1
    • Educated Educated x 1
  17. Tenmaku

Tenmaku J.A.P.A.N

Family Application

Character applying for: Brydon Hroth Coen
    References: @EdgyWalrusaur @Tiber_@deadfoe51 @Film_Noir @IriCrescent@FireFan96
    Roleplay Character Applications: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/grayson-colesin-anderson.41334/
    Nobility Experience: I have been playing in the noble scene for quite some months now, I'd say I am well diverse into it as of now. I also have attended many noble events.
    Activity: I have been playing on Massive for now 3 years and have gotten serious in playing for the past year. I would say I spend around 5 hours daily on Massive now because of the new school year but remain fairly active.
    Roleplay strength: Personality, in roleplay I can usually play well with any personality type I am given. Whether it is a shy, bold, or maniacal, I think it is to be my greatest role-play strength.
    Roleplay weakness: In honesty I would say now my weakness role-play aspect is keeping up with long scrolling chat. I am working on this issue but would still say it is a weakness of mine.
    Mutes/jails/temp-bans and reason: I have not been muted, jailed or temp-banned as of the making of this application.
    Reason for applying: I have been having interest in playing a Coen for awhile now. For quite some time the family has always stood out to me in role-play and I wanted to take part in that experience. I see house Coen as a fun family and hopefully am able to take part of it. My admiration for military work has also brought me to wanting to apply, seeing as if I think I could use my knowledge to help further role-play in a fun way.
    Able to use Skype and/or Teamspeak:I have accounts that I use frequently on both platforms.
    Have you a firm grasp on Ithanian/Ceardian, Regalian military lore?: I do, I currently play an Ithanian character who is a tactician.

18. StarkFromAway

StarkFromAway bigge mistake

Heat of the moment but I am eager.

Character applying for
    : Brydon Hroth Coen
    References: @Levanta @Ellimairy @Ghirko
    Roleplay Character Applications: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/nathaniel-william-bigge.44831/ https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/hugo-olivier-devereux-de-gavray.41148/
    Nobility Experience: Patriarch of House Bigge (county), Member of House Devereux de Gavray, Former trialist for Brydon Coen.
    Activity: On pretty much everyday, 1-3 hours.
    Roleplay strength: I am very well versed in Noble and Military Lore, with a lot of experience RPing both aspects of the lore.
    Roleplay weakness: I am quite easily distracted, sometimes I will click out of game to read something and only remember I am in RP 30 minutes later after starting a movie. It is quite silly, really.
    Mutes/jails/temp-bans and reason: Anti-Cheat for moving to quickly. No idea how it happened.
    Reason for applying: As you know, I was once on trial for Brydon in House Coen. During this time I made some very, very stupid mistakes. Put it down to my inexperience in the noble scene or my desperation to stay in the House; but for whatever reason it was, they were still bad mistakes. I have been very upset with myself since, as I feel I not only let House Coen and its members down, but also myself. Since being removed from House Coen, I have been roleplaying with my Noble character Nathaniel Bigge. I have learnt so much from this and, now I feel my family is running smoothly, feel I have the time to play a character. Brydon was the first to cross my mind, as I feel I have the capabilities to make up for the mistakes I made. If I could have my way, I would make sure I never lied, cheated or messed about, but it has happened and I can only grow from it.
    Able to use Skype and/or Teamspeak: I have both.
    Have you a firm grasp on Ithanian/Ceardian, Regalian military lore?: Very much so.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  19. Arganam

Arganam Lord Brandt von Eisner

I know I'm not on the reference list, but from my experience, you are a great roleplayer. (I'm MaximusStark)

20. BillyTheScruffy

Accepted for a trial period.

Rejected due to the character already being taken.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  21. BillyTheScruffy

Updating this page this evening with new and relevant information.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. Brycea111

Brycea111 Mithrilian Navy and Knight Of Mithril

As a spokes person for House Coen and on the behalf of Billythescroofy, I here by accept you into the Staff of House Coen, do private message your Skype name and I will add you to whats necessary. @Vixikats

23. Tornado___

Tornado___

Family Application

Character applying for: Guinevere

References: Sorry, but none that I know off in this server.

Roleplay Character Applications: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/arthur-farryn.56499/#post-695820

Nobility Experience: (Ever played a noble character? Any experiences with the nobility?) I have played a decent amount of noble characters on other RP servers but sadly none on this server.

Activity: (How long you have roleplayed on Massive for/Your weekly activity) Well, in regards to weekly activity I had recently come back from vacation which slowed me down, but I believe to always manage to put in two hours at minimum a day since im back from vacation.

Roleplay strength: (What are you best at in roleplay?) I believe, I am best at giving guidance in regards to knowledge based questions for roleplay as I am quite well versed in regards to reading the wiki, as well as also to actual roleplay news. For example, I can provide lots of support on the grounds of local RP news in the area and so on.

Roleplay weakness: (What are you worst at in roleplay?) I think, my biggest roleplay weakness would be at times to have longstanding Roleplay combat. I believe it toughens me, to continously be fighting someone in roleplay for a LONG period of time and taking in to current and previous factors in the time of the fight.

Mutes/jails/temp-bans and reason: (Self explanatory.) None

Reason for applying: (Why do you want to be a part of House Coen?) Well, I have always seen House Coen, be the house that is responsible, mature and always eager to grow. It has a great history, and in regards to the people who roleplay its characters, I am quite astounded in how well, they stick to their character and how close they are with family members either for the good or the worse. They are also a extremely respected, but also loyal house, who are helpful to the community as well as the empire. I believe that House Coen can truly actually improve my roleplay, as well as help gain more roleplay if I join in as playing as Guinevere Coen. It will create more family roleplay as well as local roleplay to see a different face around, especially with some roleplay to go on with it.

Able to use Skype and/or Teamspeak: I am able to use Teamspeak and Skype, but prefer Teamspeak.

Have you a firm grasp on Ithanian/Ceardian, Regalian military lore?: (Self explanatory) I do, I have taken a keen interest in reading the wiki, as well met and roleplayed with Ithanians before and have gotten a great understanding of the Ithanian and Ceardian lore as well as have many encounters as well as roleplay with the Regalian military.

24. AlysaPotato

AlysaPotato Daensquad

Character applying for: Randulf Aldwin Coen
    References: @Optimalfriskies @GodRoleplayer @Betel_
    Roleplay Character Applications: Fudail | Agnes | Arietta | Galvan
    Nobility Experience: I've been apart of House Ta'ren, Valeur, and I owned House Capecci which is now shelved.
    Activity: I'm usually on in the mornings and evenings, during midday I'm usually doing stuff now.
    Roleplay strength: I'm usually good at carrying on a conversation, some combat rp, and i'm pretty good with noble rp.
    Roleplay weakness: I'm not good with starting conversations, but I'm working on that.
    Mutes/jails/temp-bans and reason: N/A
    Reason for applying: I've rped with many Coens, and I think I could be a good addition to the family.
    Able to use Skype and/or Teamspeak: Both, But I'm mostly on skype.
    Have you a firm grasp on Ithanian/Ceardian, Regalian military lore?: Yessir.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
  25. JennaLikesCoffee

JennaLikesCoffee Refugee

Character(s) Applying For: Devona Coen.
    References: @MugKing @Varisus @CyberMo01 @LilXv (More references will be added once I have been given the proper permissions).
    Roleplay Character Applications: Inkeri Årud.
    Nobility Experience: I previously played an aspiring noble character, Arabella Fidelis, and ran a noble family of my own afterwards, House Blanchard, which I chose to disband due to lack of activity and other various reasons.
    Activity: I have been roleplaying on Massive since the year of 2016. My weekly activity varies depending on my IRL duties and responsibilities, though I can say that I am fairly active overall.
    Roleplay Strength: In roleplay, it's safe to say that I'm best at using emotes to the very best of my ability. I consider myself skilled in portraying distinct emotions for my character(s) whilst using grammatically enhanced wording to do so, so that a certain scene may be set.
    Roleplay Weakness: When it comes to my role-play weakness, I'd have to say that I am not overly skilled in dramatizing combat. I have not had much practice and experience in the area, therefor this is something that I look forward to perfecting and educating myself in in the near future.
    Mutes/Jails/Temp-Bans and Reason: NA.
    Reason For Applying: I would like to be apart of House Coen because of the unique and diverse amount of role-play that the house involves itself with and because of the overall name House Coen has made for itself over time. Roleplaying as a Coen is an amazing opportunity and I would be absolutely thrilled to bring honour to it's name.
    Able to Use Skype and/or Teamspeak: At the moment I only use my Skype account for IRL purposes, though I will have no issue in making a change.
    Have You a Firm Grasp on Ithanian/Ceardian, Regalian Military Lore?: A relatively firm grasp, yes.

#65 JennaLikesCoffee, Jul 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  26. ScaledSupremacy

That character is currently taken by IriCrescent I am afraid

27. BillyTheScruffy

I'm willing to give you a shot. Please send me your skype details over pm and I'll add you to the relevant chat for a trial run with the character.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  28. BillyTheScruffy

Also, William Coen's first born child and daughter, Rosalina Coen is now open to be played.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 3
  29. Halsi

Halsi Ithanophile Supremium

Character applying for: Rosalina Coen

References: @katiesc, @Tahmas, @Ryria, @VintageMystic

Roleplay Character Applications: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/laurette-dmonial.56653/#post-695486

Nobility Experience: I play(ed) Laurette d’Monial and had plentiful interactions with the local aristocracy. I’m willing to shelf this character to fully devote my time on Rosalina.

Activity: I’ve played on the server sporadically over the last year, though I really became active only three weeks ago.

Roleplay strength: I’d like to think that I can keep roleplay interesting for not only myself, but others as well. I’m creative and can come up with feasible plots that are out of the ordinary for others to partake in. Once I have a good idea over the personality of my character, I can really engage myself in the role and easily come up with scenarios fitting to their persona.

Roleplay weakness: I’m a little tardy on my responses in roleplay since I really overthink my reply sometimes. English is not my native language, which also makes me frequently double check the spelling of a few words, briskly skim the internet for grammatical rules and etc.

Mutes/jails/temp-bans and reason:
    Nada.

Reason for applying: I’ve always admired the integrity of the Coens. The history and lore behind this family name piqued my interest initially, yet their humble and familial atmosphere made me even more eager to apply. Naturally I hope to somewhat improve my roleplay skill as well, but mainly I wish to simply take part of House Coen’s brilliant roleplay.

Able to use Skype and/or Teamspeak: Yep!

Have you a firm grasp on Ithanian/Ceardian, Regalian military lore?: My knowledge over the cultures exceed over my understanding on the Regalian military, though I’m confident that I know enough.

30. ScaledSupremacy

oh

31. BillyTheScruffy

Unfortunately this placement was filled about an hour ago through pm. However, there is another daughter position I would be more than happy to take you in for. She is essentially the same as Rosalina, minus the bastard part. Her name is Celia, she's 15 but can easily be aged up to around Rosalina's age. Perhaps 18 or 19 might peak your interest?

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  32. Halsi

Halsi Ithanophile Supremium

Sounds good! Thank you for the opportunity :')

33. BillyTheScruffy

Awesome. Send me your skype information over the forums and we'll get you set up.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  34. Puagrace

Puagrace No limit to your imagination, except for Lore!

Family Servant and Staff Application

References: @Ghirko @OnyxXIII @Songaskia @Optimalfriskies @conflicttFTW (Im a Sellsword, I work in The Tiger's Fang)

https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/sage-rowe.54878/

https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/rosaria-holakin-brosseau.50404/

https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/jade-brosseau-embele.46312/

https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/pua-iniki-heart.44607/

Nobility Experience?: Yes, I do have experience with nobility. I have guarded some families, and have played a few noble characters in the past.

Activity?: I have done RP on Massive for a year and few months. I get on about every day, so Im on all week long.

Roleplay strength?: I think my biggest RP strength is how I can interact with people. I also asked for people who have role-played with me on there opinions and this is what they said:

“Your biggest strength is your decisive RP. You take action and know what your character would do in any situation fairly quickly”

“You can really bring other characters into your characters story making you a really fun and interesting person to RP with”

“Strength, you improve quickly.”

“Your strongest aspect is your characters and how you develop them”

Roleplay weakness?: I would say my biggest Rp weakness is spelling. Im not the best at spelling. I have improved this passed year though. I also asked people for there opinions and they all agreed on me with this.

Mutes/jails/temp-bans+ reason?: None, I am a little goody two shoes -insert halo here-

Reason for applying?: Im applying to house Coen because I feel like I want to expand my RP and do new things, and guarding a family like yours, I can see that giving me that opportunity.

Able to use Skype and/or Teamspeak?: Yes, I am able to use both Skype and Teamspeak.

Position you're applying for: I’m applying for House guard.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Immersive Immersive x 2
  35. BillyTheScruffy

The Coen family requests a meeting IC at your earliest convenience.

• Like Like x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  36. Puagrace

Puagrace No limit to your imagination, except for Lore!

I can do tomorrow at 6:30pm or 7pm EST or Saturday at 10:30am or 11am EST what ever time is good for you :3 If none of those times work we can try to plan something for next week.

37. BillyTheScruffy

Just let me know when you're around and we'll get this sorted for you.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  38. BillyTheScruffy

House Coen Staff positions have now been updated with new positions and appointments! Feel free to apply for any or approach a member of the Coen House in game.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  39. Ceilidhe

Ceilidhe ╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Family Servant and Staff Application

References: @Lyee , @Drowdar , @Mandyy_ , @Greek_god_of_War , @Altalar , @NarfTheGoat

Roleplay Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/taik.57816/

Nobility Experience: I have been in two Noble Families before; House D’Nath and Artiemus. For a short while, one of my characters worked for House Rosendahl.

Activity: I have been on massivecraft for roughly 4-5 years, although my /seen claims otherwise (3 years and 4 months). I usually get on for about 3 or more hours in the morning, with periods of about an hour scattered afterwards.

Roleplay strength: Being cute, although I am also fairly good at being awkward in Roleplay.

Roleplay weakness: Fight Roleplay. I have no experience with fighting in real life, thus hindering my ability to describe it.

Mutes/jails/temp-bans+ reason?: Nope.

Reason for applying: I wish to see where the limits are for a kleinfolk and power, along with other reasons, such as it providing me with quality Roleplay, where I will be able to learn more from being in an entirely different atmosphere than the usual Tavern punting or scampering along the streets. My character has ambitions, so I must follow through with them, otherwise it would not be very Lore-compliant.

Skype and/or Teamspeak: Yes; my Skype is Ceilidh (Knifechildtheialsealthing). I am very active in Teamspeak as well.

Position you're applying for: General Servant- Although She will do her best placed in any department-.

*The letter is neatly folded and held within a crisp envelope, sealed with a simple dot of Wax. The carefully written cursive upon the inside of the letter withhold a message to the Patriarch, William Coen.*

“Dear Wilvahem Coen, Patriarch of your House and High Lord of Galloway,

After speaking with your Daughter, Rosalina Coen, I wish to serve this family as best I can, despite my small stature. I look to better this Holy city in any way, may it be by sweeping the streets or sacrificing myself. Thank you for reading this short letter.

Spirit Bless and Yours Respectfully,

T’aik ~Ithueli Alsag~”

• Winner Winner x 2
  40. Xref74

Xref74 Refugee

References: @Puagrace @MugKing @SalsaPotater
    Roleplay Character Applications: Wulf, Alfons
    Nobility Experience?:
    Nope
    Activity?: Usually everyday
    Roleplay strength?: My combat role play is pretty good and I can spell pretty well too.
    Roleplay weakness?: During role play I sometimes fail at describing what my character is doing, resulting in me having to re-emote.
    Mutes/jails/temp-bans+ reason?: Nope
    Reason for applying?:
    I enjoy guarding people in RP and I was invited by William
    Able to use Skype and/or Teamspeak?: Skype
    Position you're applying for: Guard

• Like Like x 1
    #80 Xref74, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017