Jade Brosseau Embele

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Puagrace, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Puagrace

Puagrace No limit to your imagination, except for Lore!

Basic Information
    • Full Name: Jade Brosseau Embele
    • Race: Jade is Half Altalar Half Ailor : Dressolini
    • Main Ambition: Jades main ambition is to show people the true kindness that lives within every one of us.
    • Special Permission: N/A
    Visual Information

• Eye Color: Dark Green
    • Hair Color: Red
    • Hair Style: Long hair, with a little side bang
    • Skin Color: Pech
    • Clothing: Dark red and gold, or occasionally blue and silver/gray
    • Height: Five foot seven
    • Body Build: Lean
    • Weapon of Choice: One little 3 inch dagger

Personality and Abilities

Personality Traits

• Courageous: Jade is a courageous girl, she may seem all sweet in innocent on the outside but if someone gets under her skin enough she will sometimes get a little violent. She is brave and daring, and will accept almost any challenge she's faced with. She wants to be like her dad one day following his footsteps into being a knight even tho she knows she can never be one she still keeps this dream alive in her mind. Sometimes she uses sticks that have fallen from trees and pretends there swords then acts all heroic swinging the stick around.

• Friendly: Jade is a very friendly person, but she's careful about what new friends she makes. She makes sure to stay clear of any suspicious people. Her parents raised her to be respectful to others but not to trust everyone she meets. This makes her very picky on picking her friends.

• Sweet: Jade is a very sweet girl, she loves the outdoors and all the small little creatures that live there. Whenever she feels sad she would pick some flowers and look for someone who was also having a bad day and give them the flowers. She finds this as a way to make her and the other person happy. She's also very polite which gives her that extra bit of sweet touch.

• Vain: Jade is a person who isn't afraid to give her honest opinion on a person, she still keeps in mind the aspect of being polite but sometimes her vain side slips out and might hurt people's feelings at times. She thinks that if you don't give a person your honest opinion who else will? She also cares a lot about her appearance, if someone calls her ugly for example she will dwell on the thought for quite some time and most of the time she feels like everyone is silently judging her.

• Stubborn: Just like her mother Jade is quite a stubborn one. She most likely won't give up without getting what she wants. This gives her a bit of an attitude, which could be good and bad. Let's say she got in trouble and was grounded she would make up a tun of different reasons why she shouldn't be grounded, fooling her parents into not grounding her. There for getting what she wants.

• Anxious: Jade is a very anxious person. She doesn't like big crowds and when asked a question she doesn't know the answer too she would get really anxious and hesitate a lot, thinking of a different way of answering the question. She also gets anxious around a lot of tall people because of her hight.
    Strengths

• Good stamina: Having great stamina is a popular trait among Ailemers and it seems her father has passed on this blessed gene. This means she can fight for a long time without getting tired and can usually run away from someone if need be. She loves to run around and play, which makes it vary heard for her to settle down to sleep.

• Fast learner: Jade is a fast learner. For example, if you teach her how to make a cookie, she would be able to do it the next time all by herself with out any help. This is very helpful to her because it gives her the ability to learn faster then most people, which can be a big advantage.

• Dexterity: Like her mom, Jade is very flexible, being personally trained by her mom starting at age three. This gives her the ability to stretch and bend in different ways. Her favorite trick is to walk on her hands. She also likes to show this off to other people as shes proud of it.
    Weaknesses

• Poor pain resilience: Just like her father, she seems to take hits harder than most people and tends to be put out of fights depending on the conditions. If she got hurt a little less then most people she would most likely scream and not be able to walk until the pain stops. Most people might classifier her as a cry baby.

• Temper: Jade has a tendency to get triggered very easily. If someone talks bad about her mom or her dad this really sets her off, she will most likely yell at the person telling them that there wrong. She also gets mad when she sees people she knows fighting and would distance herself from that person for a short period of time, usually ignoring them till she's no longer mad.

• Trust: Jade has really bad trust issues, the only people she trusts are her mom and dad. With other people, she finds it really hard to trust them because she knows there's more to a person than it seems or what they tell you. She most likely won't follow someone somewhere without her mom or dad.

Life Story (Required)

Jade has grown up in a very hectic and suspenseful life, her father is Carnell Ailemer ( @BluffDGamer ) and her mother is Pua Ailemer. She was born before her parents got married. When Jade was around the age of one her mom and dad would take turns taking care of her, she started to gain a strong connection with her father. When she was almost four her mom started taking her on walks around Regalia, trying to get her to memorize the streets and places. Jade had a friend named Denave, she was Jades best friend and was for most of her younger childhood, until after a while, Denave went missing and Jade never saw her again. This made Jade very depressed and she then started to love her parents even more, learning at a very small age that Family is there for you no matter what.

Jade's mother gave her a book, this isn't just any book. This book has all of the secrets that Pua knows in it. It has facts and descriptions on mean people, directions on where she hides her weapons, notes, books on alchemy, you name it and it's most likely in there. Pua has never told anyone any of this other than her child. She gave Jade very clear and specific instructions and one of those instructions was to never tell anyone about the book and to pass it on to her own child in the future. One rainy day Jade was looking throw Puas closet filled with old things. She stumbled upon a tiny harp, she found the object interesting so she took it out of the closet and into her room. She was trying to figure out what it was but didn't have the slightest clue. Curiosity got the best of her and she started to pull the strings lightly one by one. She liked the sound and tried to make different ones with it. She started to do this often and get pretty good at playing it.

Carnell and Jade would sometimes go to the park and pretend to sword fight with sticks. Jade loved this, and in fact this was one of her favorite things to do with her dad. She sees her dad as her role model and finds him to be the person she wants to grow up and be. On Jades ninth birthday, Her mother and her father gave her a present. When she opened the little box it revealed a shiny three-inch dagger, carved in it was a lovely flower design and imbedded at the bottom of the handle was a piece of a gem, it was a Jade. This became one of Jade's favorite things, and she treasured it as she did her father. She keeps this in a vary safe and secret place, because she's not old enough to carry it around.

There was one incident when Jade went missing for about a few weeks, her mom and dad were devastated and had no clue where she went. Jade winded up accidentally wandering into the sewers, she was to scared to talk to anyone. About a day of her being in the sewers, a little Klein found her, he was also lost in the sewers. The Klein felt bad for Jade so he gave her an apple. He introduced himself as Senaven. The two stuck with each other for about a few weeks. When they finally found their way out and Jade ran home. Once she got home her parents cried for hours glad that their child came home. Other than being very dirty she was okay and unharmed.

When Jade turned ten her mom sent her to a school in Ithania, to study proper etiquette and get a good education. She brought a small tome she had found, for anti magic, with her, and studied it during her down time. She couldn't speak the language at the school, so she was assigned a tutor, an older boy from Ithania named Alexander. He taught her how to speak Ithanian and over the course of their time at the school, they became close friends, and also made friends with an Altalar named Delan. The three stuck together for their whole time at the school, before Alex and Jade returned to Regalia and were separated from their friend.

Jade went to her family, to find in shock that her father had been gone for months and hadn't been heard from. This sent her on a downward spiral that lasted for quite a while. When Freya Lo invaded Regalia, she was forced to flee to the sewers with her mother and their Ur bodyguard, Kovic. Her mother began a relationship with a man named Altior Laviette, which angered Jade, and then just when Jade was starting to like him, Pua left him for another man. Kovic was like a brother to Altior, so he quit working for Pua, leaving Jade alone with her mother, who she now hated. She went through an intense period of depression before she finally left her home and went to live in their abandoned home with Kovic. Alex began visiting her again, which helped her become happier and they eventually fell in love.

When Kovic began getting irresponsible with taking care of Jade, Altior found her and told her that Pua and he were getting married, and after Freya was defeated they all returned home, and for a brief time all was good, but Jade found her parents were still doing things that were illegal and could get them executed if anyone found out. For this reason, she spoke with Phillip and Rose, nobles and friends of her mother's, and they decided on a plan to keep Jade safe. They went to Pua's home, and when they told her, she was hurt but understood it was for the best, and disowned Jade for her to be adopted by Phillip and Rose. Altior took it much harder than Pua, and left soon after to temporarily return to his homeland, now that the Bone Horrors had been defeated. It was around this time that Alex proposed to her, and they opened a tavern and tea shop together in the city to celebrate. They were married, and live in the Ithanian district of Regalia happily.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #1 Puagrace, Oct 2, 2016
    Last edited: May 2, 2017
  2. Saaber

Saaber Isldork Staff Member World2

Peer Review~! No salt intended. Feel free to ignore/disregard anything, as this isn't a proper staff review.
    • Your weight is extremely underweight. Even for someone who is that height to be considered underweight, they would still weigh around one hundred to one hundred and ten pounds; nearly double the weight you put down. The current weight is just beyond unhealthy, no one could really weigh that little without dying. So, boost it up.
    • Would a better word to describe her hair be auburn?
    • You misspelled "Pale" in the skin tone. You might also want to elaborate slightly on how pale the hue is.
    • Considering the invalidity of her weight, you may also want to rethink how you word her body build.
    • Why would a ten-year-old be carrying a knife on them? Make sure there is clarity behind that.
    • Courageous and Anxious seem to contradict each other a little. Perhaps clarify it a little so they don't.
    • All your strengths are physical. I suggest removing one and replacing it with a mental or emotional-based strength.
    • And for Martial Arts, you might want to elaborate on how good her skills are, since she is only ten.
    • Why would someone so young already be having trust issues? Most children are naïve, and overly-trusting, if anything. Did something happen to her to make her more aware of the personalities of her peers?
    • Although in the life story you do provide good reasoning to how she obtained her dagger, it would seem more realistic if she kept it at home or something to avoid the risk of losing it as opposed to her, a vulnerable child, carrying it around with her.
    • Although this is only a minor change... I doubt any book on proper etiquette would be that thick. That's about a third of the size of the Webster Dictionary, probably an unrealistic size, especially for a young girl to be reading.
    • I read nothing in her life story about her learning martial arts.
    @Puagrace

3. GoodDreamer

GoodDreamer The Regalian Nuke

Is she being played yet? I would love to RP with her as Nal Roh.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. LumosJared

LumosJared Around

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Puagrace

I Will rp her as soon as she gets accepted.

6. taintedly

taintedly juggalo

Wow, great app! However, I did notice that this is a bit of a cop out weakness; being stabbed would knock most people out of a fight, especially a ten year old. I would suggest removing and replacing this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Puagrace

I fixed it up a bit :P

• Like Like x 1
  8. TutiDias

TutiDias General Vladislav Marknid

So,
    Staff is against child chars, i would suggest making her a teenager.

9. ChensSpaghetti

ChensSpaghetti Space Cowboy

She can make one. It's just not recommended, as a prominent personality really starts to form for a person in their teenage years.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. TutiDias

TutiDias General Vladislav Marknid

I could link some apps which got rejected because the char is below 14-16 years if you want.

11. Puagrace

It's not a big deal, if they have a problom with it I will change her age and stuff even if it will be a pain :/

12. YouDontKnowJack

YouDontKnowJack quarantining

So, my thing is more questions than anything you should change.

1) This is the same baby that she used to carry around the park right? Or a retconned version? (that'd make more sense to me) So does that mean everyone who knows about her has to time-skip there characters? It'd be weird if they didn't i guess...idk how that works.

2) I think you told me legal weapons are 6-12" so 3" could be illegal. idk if you care about that or not tho

3) I thought she was Lance's or someone else's baby besides carnell? Idk if i remember wrong tho...or maybe you retconned idk.

4) Phillip should really meet Jade sometime when her mom's not there and he didn't know it was Pua's kid. that'd be kinda funny, although it seems like Phillip doesn't go anywhere without Rose anymore (that's not weird at all...) so idk how that'd work

Cool character tho. not enough people RP as kids.

13. Puagrace

1. No it should only effect Carnell and my rp
    2.you can have one on you at like age 16?18? Not sure exactly but it can't be longer then 12in
    3. The baby Pua had with lance died and so did he. This baby is Carnell and Puas child.
    4. Yeah that would be funny XD

14. GoodDreamer

You'd best behave, Uncle Roh don't take no nonesense!

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. YouDontKnowJack

YouDontKnowJack quarantining

aww if Phillip had played it better he might've been uncle Phillip...but then again, he wouldn't have met his new BFF Rose so it worked out for the best <3

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Beetletoes

Beetletoes Regalian Prince

Twelve inches is the max. Any shorter than that is legal.

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. Puagrace

18. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

My Review:
    • We don't have martial arts in MassiveCraft, with an alternative being Nicoloan Fighting. https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Nicoloan_Fighting Still, I highly doubt a 10 year old girl would be able to or would be taught something like this without some sort of valid reason, so I would advise chancing the strength or making sure it has a good explaination behind it.
    Tag me once the edits are complete @Puagrace

19. Puagrace

I changed it :P

20. GoodDreamer

Cri, just noticed that uncle Nal is not included in the life story.

;-;

• Educated Educated x 1
  21. Puagrace

Im sorry! I got an idea!!!! XD give me a few min

• Winner Winner x 1
  22. GoodDreamer

-Wonders if @Puagrace will use the opportunity of Nal Roh being close to Jade to have her learn to understand Zazta and possibly Tekree-
    Wink wink

23. Puagrace

hehe Check the spoiler >:)

• Winner Winner x 1
  24. Puagrace

I fixed it but It changed it back to needs review D: @The_Shadow_King3

25. Puagrace

I had to do an edit to it and it changed it back to needs review D:

26. HydraLana

What do you mean "it changed it back"? If you mean your edit to your application didn't save, then go back and try it again. If you meant the "Approved" tag that all new applications get, it is meant to be like that because I haven't approved your application. Have patience and wait before you start tagging like crazy in the same day on one app.

I will look at your edits later, at university currently.

• Winner Winner x 1
  27. Puagrace

Alright thank you, and I was just wondering why it changed from review in progress to needs review, I understand it but I didn't want anything to like change. thats all. but thank you

• Informative Informative x 1
  28. Jaecuhb

Jaecuhb Mysterious Bolshevik Squatter

Dang, kid already? That was fast amirite?

29. Jaecuhb

Whoops, wrong quote xP

30. Jaecuhb

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

• Funny Funny x 3
  31. HydraLana

It does that sometimes when you make an edit to an approved or in-review thread.

In any case, approved.

• Winner Winner x 1
  32. Puagrace

Life story updated and age and name changed because of aging/marriage. Might update to new template later on