Character Name: Eros Levandre
Character Age: 19
Character Race: Ailor
Character Gender: Male
Character's Experience or Martial Skill: basic fighting
Link to Character app (If applicable): N/A as of now
In Character Letter to Rodderick Howlester/Lord Commander Skjor:

Lord Howlester:

Greetings my lord, I go by the name of Eros Levandre, I am but a young wolf in the need of proper training of the martial law enforcements.

Though I am a new face to the city, I am not a new face to the streets. I keep my cool when needed be. I believe with proper formal training I should be able to make a difference in the lives of the Regalian people.

Thank you for this opportunity,

Eros of the house Levandre

@BillyTheScroofy

IGN: Osowiec
Character Name: Chidike Youssouf
Character Age: 64
Character Race: Songaskian
Character's Experience or Martial Skill: Served in the previous Inquisition, Helerian Guard, and a Gallovian Royal Guard.
  • +30 Pole Combat Skill (+30 from Points)
  • +20 Athletics Training (+20 from Points)
Link to Character app (If applicable): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/chidike-youssouf.76254/#post-915055
In Character Letter to Lord Commander Ania Howlester:
Dear, Lord Commander Howlester

My name is Chidike Chukwuemeka Youssouf. I've served in previous occupation to the Inquisition, though that was not the current Crimson Inquisition. I've protected the reverends more than once as a Helerian Guard and still faithfully keep an eye on Regalia's hallowed grounds. My most recent occupation was within the Gallovian Royal Guard where I've served to protect His High Eminence Rodderick Howlester.

I now hope to extend my responsibilities further by enlisting within the Vigilant Shield and more thoroughly protecting the citizens of the illustrious Regalian Empire. I have much experience in this line of work, and I am sure not to disappoint.

Signed, Helerian Chidike Youssouf.

@MantaRey

Last edited:
o5X4TVq.png
IGN: Vivamente & @Testl
Character Name: Alxander Dunmore & Thaddeus Jude.
Character Age: 45 & 35.
Character Race: Ailor.
Character Gender: Both Male.
Link to Character app: Aleck & Thaddeus.

The city is quiet these days for the Royal Gallovian Guard, my friend. We've likewise minds and a strong loyalty to both the Empire and the Farlands. I wish to discuss further employment beneath yourself and Lord Commander William Howlester in the Vigilant Shield. I trust you already know of my abilities in combat, though I do wish to bring one of my fellow Royal Guards into the Order as well.

One Mister Thaddeus Jude, a Cavalry Soldier and decent friend. Do think on the matter before you get back to me.

Spirit Keep, Lady Commander.

Kind Regards,
4LmXgps.png

Lord Commander of the Royal Gallovian Guard,
The Knight of Duncairn Estate.

IGN: Osowiec
Character Name: Chidike Youssouf
Character Race: Songaskian
Character's Experience or Martial Skill: Served in the previous Inquisition, Helerian Guard, and a Gallovian Royal Guard.
Accepted
IGN: Noirless
Character Name: Eros Levandre
Character Age: 19
Character's Experience or Martial Skill: basic fighting
Link to Character app (If applicable): N/A as of now
In Character Letter to Rodderick Howlester/Lord Commander Skjor:
Going to temporarily reject this as there is no listed Character Application. If you happen to finish this and get it under review by a Staff Member, you are free to reapply.

IGN: bahmjam
Character Name: Einherjar Bovëen
Character Race: Url
Character's Experience or Martial Skill:
  • +33 Unarmed Combat
  • +35 Axes Combat
  • +2 Athletic Training
  • +10 Perception Training
  • School of Skagger
Link to Character app (If applicable):
https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/einherjar-bovëen.76755/

Greetings,

I am Einherjar Bovëen. I come from a land afar from Corontium— The North Belt. A recent case in the Petal Court has given me insight into this Knight's chapter—the safeguarding of a citizen from a vampire(?). This deed is worthy of Tarlok and indeed shows me the honor of the Vigilant Shields. I, too, wish to dedicate myself to this Order—for honor, and to protect the helpless.

I understand that you may not have heard of me; and that is why I will remain at the Golden Willow for now, if you find me.
I await your reply.

Signed, Einherjar Bovëen

Last edited:
IGN: bahmjam
Character Name: Einherjar Bovëen
Character Race: Url
  • 40 Unarmed Combat (+10 Url Boost, +30 Point Invested)
  • +20 Axes Combat (+10 Velheimer Boost, +10 Points Invested)
  • +10 Shields Combat (+10 Points Invested)
  • +10 Athletic Training (+10 Points Invested)
Accepted.

IGN: ArtisticPlanet
Character Name: Florencia Mendoza Castillo Montoya De La Rosa Aiza Iglesias Ortega
Character Age: 37
+10 Unarmed
+15 Blades
+7 Marshal
+5 Athletics

Character Gender: Female
Link to Character app: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/«─»-florencia-ortega-the-cordial-«─».76835/

To Lady Ania Howlester,

I am new to this city the chapter calls its home though I am hoping you may consider me for a meeting to gain a position within your ranks as I was trained within Graklak and have a high understanding of Blades. I hope that lives up to the expectations this chapter holds.

Best Regards

tomatoes.png

The Vigilant Shield is recruiting once again, enrol today!

The Vigilant Shield has also been granted these following rights for the City,

> The right to enforce all Regalian Law.
> The right to apprehend, arrest and imprison those in breach of Regalian Law.
> The right to use weapons and armor in public.
> The right to investigate noble related criminal activity.
> The right to bodyguard nobles of Ducal title or above.
> The right to take control of guarding Noble related events.
> The right to declare curfew citywide for any reason.
> The right to commandeer any Knight Organisation for Law Enforcement purposes.
> The right to inspect Noble House Guards to ensure they comply to legal standard.
> The right to cease entry or departure from any Government Building for safety related matters.

Vigilant Shield new Rights

Once again, The Vigilant Shield, a prestigious charter in the Violet Order is opening its gates and wants you its ranks!

@MantaRey

IGN: Martyr_321
Discord: SolomonKane#8565
Have you ever been punished?: No jail, no mute, no ban
Character Name: Chengis
Character Race: Yanar
Character Age: 63
Character Skills: +20 Blades, +15 Shields, +5 Unarmed
Character Application Form: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/chengis.74957/#post-908407
Letter to Commander Ania Howlester:
(This was written in very neat clean handwriting)

Commander Ania Howlester,
I renounce my previous ways of acting, I have convinced some of my compatriots to join the Guard. If you'll have me in the Guards again, I'd greatly appreciate it. I try to always be on the side of good, protecting the weak and infirm. The side of Good becomes blurry from time to time and I admit to my wrong doings. I hope to join in and become part of the side of Good again.
Chengis

Last edited:
IGN: Winterless
Character Name: William Arnyn
Character Age: 26
Character Race: Ailor, Breizh
Character's Experience or Martial Skill: +25 Blades, +3 Unarmed, served in multiple wars and is a graduate of the Bloodcast Order.
Link to Character app (If applicable): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/william-arnyn.65458/
Lord Commander Howlester,

I am writing this letter to express my interest in joining the Vigilant Shield. Recently I have found myself at odds with the Violets in regards to the Good Company, but my dedication to protecting Old Town remains true. I am a war veteran, and a Bloodcast knight. I hope this finds you well, and I hope you will allow me to serve the city.

William Arnyn,
Knight of Bloodcast

IGN: GodRoleplayer
Character Name: Natasha Celyreos, though she has disregarded her last name.
Character Age: 35.
Character Race: Ithanian Ailor.
Character Gender: Female.
Character's Experience or Martial Skill: +20 fast blades, +5 shields, +5 front line skill. Loyal through the original Vigilant Shield to the updated Vigilant Shield.
Link to Character app (If applicable): Waiting on approval.

Lord Commander Ania Howlester,
It's been almost two years and how times have clearly changed, congratulations on senior command. I honestly don't know how the response to my name even being mentioned again will go, if William took my disappearance from the Vigilants and Wolfsrundel with betrayal and I am as of yet to hear the fallout of that. Just know, you've still got one of the old Vigilants with a long and bloody history of combat and the energy of a youth ready to fight tooth and nail for the banner once more if I will be accepted. Keep safe, and spirit bless.

Natasha Ariane,
Formerly Celyreos.

Last edited:
IGN: warwidow
Character Name: Omar
Character Age: Aged and Weathered, looks 39
Character Race: Altalar, clipped ears- human-esque
Character's Experience or Martial Skill: Militia and Combatant for Altalar Nobility in Youth

Humblest Greeting,

I have been in good contact with Ser Julius Peirgarten for some time, helping out his Mercenary Company within Old and New Town for several months now. Though the permission granted is not as fulfilling, reading this Chapter and it's inspirations deem fit for my line of work and taste. With experience going all the way back to my youth, doing Militia Work.

I hope to hear back soon,

Omar.

IGN: GodRoleplayer
Character Name: Natasha Celyreos, though she has disregarded her last name.
Character Race: Ithanian Ailor.
Character's Experience or Martial Skill: +20 fast blades, +5 shields, +5 front line skill. Loyal through the original Vigilant Shield to the updated Vigilant Shield.
Link to Character app (If applicable): Waiting on approval.
Accepted.
IGN: warwidow
Character Name: Omar
Character Age: Aged and Weathered, looks 39
Character Race: Altalar, clipped ears- human-esque
Character's Experience or Martial Skill: Militia and Combatant for Altalar Nobility in Youth
Rejected, but noting that the Ironspire Charter in the Violet Order might be more your style. @Yigit

IGN: DadLotion
Character Name: Felix Freedman Richards Ratcliffe
Character Age: 31
Character's Experience or Martial Skill: +20 Blades combat, Self taught through years of fighting among the seas
Link to Character app (If applicable): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/felix-freedman-richards-ratcliffe.77529/

After some time speaking with Aleck Dunmore and Thaddeus Jude, ive decided to come into contact with you in hopes of joining the Vigilant Shield. While not on the sea with the black armada, I wish to find some way to be of use. Im a bit vulgar, hot headed and my writing isnt so well, but, Aleck and Thaddeus can personally inform you on myself and how I could be of use in any way.

I await a response,
Felix Freedman Richards Ratcliffe

IGN: DadLotion
Character Name: Felix Freedman Richards Ratcliffe
Character Age: 31
Character's Experience or Martial Skill: +20 Blades combat, Self taught through years of fighting among the seas
Link to Character app (If applicable): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/felix-freedman-richards-ratcliffe.77529/

After some time speaking with Aleck Dunmore and Thaddeus Jude, ive decided to come into contact with you in hopes of joining the Vigilant Shield. While not on the sea with the black armada, I wish to find some way to be of use. Im a bit vulgar, hot headed and my writing isnt so well, but, Aleck and Thaddeus can personally inform you on myself and how I could be of use in any way.

I await a response,
Felix Freedman Richards Ratcliffe
Mister Ratcliffe,

You'll be Aleck and Thaddeus' responsibility. I expect exemplorary behavior from Guardsmen of the Vigilant Shield. Do not disappoint me.

Lord Commander W. Howlester.

IGN: Zubile
Character Name: Sta'erris Ta'erris He'Aderus
Character Age: 46
Character Race: "Isldar"
Character's Experience or Martial Skill: + 15 Blades Combat, + 12 Heavy Bow, + 4 Unarmed Combat, + 10 Athletic Training
Link to Character app (If applicable): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/staerris-taerris.77278/

To the High Lord Commander Ania Howlester,

I had come to this city a matter of a month ago and in my time here I discovered the tarnish name Isldars hold in this city. I wish to give the Isldars a better reputation. I seek to you, to serve and protect the Holy City and for the Empire with all my strength.
I would be honored to serve this city.

Signed,
Sta'erris Ta'eeris He'Aderus

Last edited:
IGN: Puagrace
Character Name: Covas Eliot Shainvrel
Character Age: 90
Character Race: Isldar
Character's Experience or Martial Skill: +20 Axes Combat Skill /+10 Heavy Bow/+10 Athletics/+5 Perception

Link to Character app (If applicable): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/covas-eliot-shainvrel.78048/
To High Lord Commander Ania Howlester Greetings, my name is Covas Shainvrel. I wish to make a better name for the Isldar of Regalia and to serve the empire best I may. I want to be of help and to protect Regalia and it's people with my life in order to prove my worth. If you accept me, I promise that you will not regret it. I will do my best to serve our empire and work underneath the Violet Order to the end of my abilities. Sincerely, Covas Shainvrel.

IGN: KayKay704
Character Name: Hullinera Venicier
Character Age: 91
Character's Experience or Martial Skill: +35 Heavy Bow, +10 Athletic Training, +15 Pole Combat Skill, 8 decades of being in Pillar of War.
Link to Character app (If applicable): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/wind-watcher-hullinera.76255/#post-916042

To Lord Commander, Ania Howlester,
I have been working towards aiding this empire for a while. It has come to my attention that the best way to do this, is to serve in the field I am best in. I will keep this letter short, as words have never been my thing. I would be honoured if you would allow myself to join in your charter to serve this empire.

Signed,
Hullinera Venicier​

@Zubile @Puagrace @KayKay704 all accepted. I'm currently still away on vacation and won't be home until Saturday evening CST time, so please be sure to either:
  • Forum PM me your discord users, or
  • Contact any of our current violet order folks to get your invite links into the discord.
Sorry for this inconvenience! Thanks for applying.

Character Name: Haruka Wa-Liang
Character Age: 25
Character Race: Sihai
Character's Experience or Martial Skill: School of knights, +4 Unarmed combat, +3 Shielding combat +3 fast blade combat.

To the High Lord Commander Anna Howlester,

I am penning this letter to you to show my interest in joining The Vigilant Shield Chapter. I have recently finished my education, and believe it is now time for me to defend my city. I am nothing short of hard working, and have been trained at the school of knights. I am particularly skilled at unarmed combat. I hope to hear word from you soon.

Signed,

Haruka Wa-Liang

Last edited:
IGN: AlysaPotato
Character Name: Fudail Bashshar
Character Age: 41
Character Race: Qadir
Character's Experience or Martial Skill: +30 Pole Combat Skill, +10 Cavalry Combat Skill
Link to Character app (If applicable): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/fudail-bashshar.78646/#post-930844

Dear Lord Commander Ania Howlester,

I'm writing to you because of my interest In working for the Vigilant Shield. I have worked twice before for your family and I'd love to work for you again. I have been through the School of Lancyon and I have thirty years of experience in Pole Combat. Thank you for considering.

- Fudail Bashshar

Character Name: Haruka Wa-Liang
Character Race: Sihai
Character's Experience or Martial Skill: School of knights, +4 Unarmed combat, +3 Shielding combat +3 fast blade combat.
Accepted. An IC note is attached: "It's Ania."

IGN: AlysaPotato
Character Name: Fudail Bashshar
Character Age: 41
Character Race: Qadir
Character's Experience or Martial Skill: +30 Pole Combat Skill, +10 Cavalry Combat Skill
Link to Character app (If applicable): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/fudail-bashshar.78646/#post-930844
Accepted.

IGN: Natannine
Character Name: Alberic Typhonus
Character Age: 28
Character Race: Calemberg Ailor
Character's Experience or Martial Skill: +10 Blades Combat Skill, 20 Command Tactic, 3 Athletic Training, Ranger Knight.
Link to Character app (If applicable): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/alberic-johann-typhonus.78921/#post-933507

To Vigilant Shield Lord Commander Ania Howlester,

I write to you in a peak of attention and interest in the Regalian Guard. I wish to dedicate my efforts, talents, and time to your esteemed charter. And to the preservation of benevolence and lawful action in the Regalian state, I wish to dedicate what time I have away from the battlefield to the preservation of lawful action to the citizens of Regalia.

- Sincerely
Alberic Johann Typhonus

IGN:_Ssjblue_
Character Name:Orodor Mu-Yaotl
Character Age:55
Character Race:Allar Sub-Species Mu.
Character Gender:Male
Character's Experience or Martial Skill:Fast blades for main offensive combat(+20), athletics for defensive combat(+25), squad tactic for martial. (+5)
Link to Character app (If applicable): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/orodor-mu-yaotl-jrin-zin.72865/#post-933624 (pending re review)
Ic Letter to the lord commander:
Dear Lord Commander Howlester
Greetings Lord Commander, my name is Orodor Jrin-zin Mu-Yaotl I'm currently writing to you in accordance to the matters of joining your charter the vigilant shield. My reasoning for joining this charter is I have quite some experience with nobles, and according to the captain of the charter, he informed me that would have been quite an important aspect. My experience comes from serving under the Qar-Digmaan as his Rhax, captain in your tongue. I aim to assist you in any way I can. Thank you for your time.

Kindest Regards, Orodor Jrin-zin Mu-Yaotl

Last edited:
IGN:
OmaiKate
Character Name:
Renee J'Davenport
Character Age:
Character Race:
Breizh Ailor
Character Gender:
Female
Unarmed combat skill and throwing combat skill.
https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/omaikate-character-sheet-renee-jdavenport.73865/

Forth unto Lord Commander Howlester, I was recently apart of this charter but I was away at sea for quite some time and was taken out of it. After having months of experience as a violet I would be able to come right back and get to work as soon as possible with no further training. I would love to come back and be apart of this again. I do understand if you don't need anymore guards but I do miss it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter, spirt bless you.
Renee J'Davenport

Last edited:
IGN: SpookyJade (Normally MintyJade, Halloween Theme.)
Character Name: Taendross Shainvrel
Character Age: 145
Character's Experience or Martial Skill: N/A
Link to Character app (If applicable): Stoopid Grandma who cooks good cookies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Lord Commander Ania Howlester,

I'll keep it brief. I write this letter in the hopes that I may be able to redeem my previous actions. After many months of trouble within the Isldar of Regalia, I wish to come forward as a changed person. I denounce the actions I took with the Isldarrin Refuge and the mistakes I made, and wish to better myself by supporting the Empire and taking up work within the Violet Order as recommended by many others. I will hope to see a response within the near future to ensure a place to serve within the Holy City.

Tae'droses'lsa Shainvrel
Also known as Taendross.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN: HondalIine
Character Name: Wesley
Character Race: Ithanian, Ailor
  • +16 Blades Combat (+16 From Points)
Link to Character app (If applicable): Not yet
In Character Letter to whom ever picks up this letter, Just looking to start.. doing whatever you guys are doin'

Last edited:
IGN: SpookyJade (Normally MintyJade, Halloween Theme.)
Character Name: Taendross Shainvrel
Character Age: 145
Character's Experience or Martial Skill: N/A
Link to Character app (If applicable): Stoopid Grandma who cooks good cookies.
Rejected for IC reasons - feel free to write Ania a letter and request a meeting to discuss this.
IGN: HondalIine
Character Name: Harald Dederich
Character Race: Velheim Ailor
  • +16 Blades Combat (+16 From Points)

• +10 Heavy Bow Combat (+10 From Culture)
Link to Character app (If applicable): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/harald.76567/#post-917241
Accepted.

IGN: Lewis_McEnd
Character Name: Azrhael Zacharias Gomorrha
Character Age: 35
Character Race: Jenda Ailor (Brood)
Character's Experience or Martial Skill: Blades Combat, Unarmed Combat and Cavalry Combat
Link to Character app (If applicable): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/azrhael-gomorrha.78277/

Dear Lord Commander,

My name is Azrhael Gomorrha, and i would love to join the Vigilant Shield, because i wish to serve our Empire as good as i am possible to be. My life long, i have been trained with the Longsword, and i have been taught the way of Unionism. I wish to serve and protect this Empire with my Life. My loyalty belongs to the Guard, and i will not disappoint you.

Sincerely, Azrhael Z. Gomorrha

Character Name: Florencia Ortega
Character Age: thirty-seven
+10 Unarmed Combat Skill (+10 from Points)
+ 12 Blades Combat Skill (+10 from Points +5 free points)
+8 Athletics (+8 from Points)

Link to Character app (If applicable):https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/«─»-florencia-ortega-the-cordial-«─».76835/#post-932825

To Lady Ania Howlester,

I am new to this city the chapter calls its home though I am hoping you may consider me for a meeting to gain a position within your ranks as I was trained within Graklak and have a high understanding of Blades. I hope that lives up to the expectations this chapter holds.

Best Regards

tomatoes.png

IGN: Antimblaidd
Character Name: Maridenne Morgann
Character Age: 45
Character Race: Breizh Ailor
+30 Blades Combat
+9 Shielding Combat
+5 Heavy Bows Combat​
Link to Character app (If applicable): Link.

After an extensive period of thought on the matter, I have decided to vocalise my desire to lend my hand toward the Vigilants during these particularly hazardous times in the city. I am sure that I will lend well toward protecting the citizens of the city both as a Tenpenny Soldier and a proud warrior of the Contyr lowlands.
Regards,
Maridenne Morgann.

Character Name: Florencia Ortega
Character Age: thirty-seven
+10 Unarmed Combat Skill (+10 from Points)
+ 12 Blades Combat Skill (+10 from Points +5 free points)
+8 Athletics (+8 from Points)

Link to Character app (If applicable):https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/«─»-florencia-ortega-the-cordial-«─».76835/#post-932825
Accepted.
IGN: Antimblaidd
Character Name: Maridenne Morgann
Character Age: 45
Character Race: Breizh Ailor
+30 Blades Combat
+9 Shielding Combat
+5 Heavy Bows CombatLink to Character app (If applicable): Link.
Accepted.

IGN: 6ix9inesLawyer​
Character Name: Natasha Celyreos.
Character's Experience or Martial Skill: Ex Vigilant Shield v1 & v2, Violet Order v2, Bluesteel order captain and Ivory Warden op. (+20 Fast Blades, +5 shielding.)
Link to Character app (If applicable): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/natasha-celyreos.41047/

Came back after my hiatus, only met near death outside the archipelago so figured I'd change for circumstantial death. Been sick for the past month but feel a lot better, I would love to get a crack back at the Vigilant Shield again with new skills I've learned across this very fun world we inhabit. Spirit bless.
Natasha Celyreos,

Last edited:
IGN: The_Roleplayer
Character Name: Morgan Zhau
Character Race: Ailor/Breizh
  • +8 Blades Combat Skill
  • +4 Shielding Combat Skill
  • +4 Heavy Bow Combat Skill
  • +2 Unarmed Combat Skill
  • +5 Perception Training
  • +4 Athletic Training
  • +3 Medical Sciences

Link to Character app (If applicable): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/morgan-vardenne-zhau.80662/
jsKMSih.png