Natasha Celyreos

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by RememberTheGame, Apr 29, 2016.

1. RememberTheGame

RememberTheGame The Local Chav

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Birth Name: Natasha Ariana Celyreos
    Preferred Weapon: Shortsword and Shield.
    Inventory Information
    • A brass compass with her initials etched in, amongst drawings in faded white paint and etched outlines.
    • A gold and ivory locket shaped like half of a broken heart, she always wears it on person and her daughter has the other piece.
    • A leather journal that has seen much better days, pages missing or unreadable to the common eye. It remains her note-keeping for Solangeria, though it only pertains notes towards dangerous or useful areas.
    • A copper and steel dagger, engraved with the Celyreos sigil and the writing "To a better future."
    • A silver and emerald ring from her daughter's father.
    Skill Information
    Natasha has 40 Proficiency and 10 Hobby Points to spend.
    • +20 towards the Fast Blades Combat skill. (Arming Sword.)
    • +6 towards the Shielding Combat skill. (Heater.)
    • +6 towards Historical Knowledge. (Ancient & Pre-Allorn.)
    • +4 towards Magical Knowledge. (Dimenthism.)
    • +4 towards the Stealth Rogue Skill.
      • +5 towards the Musical Arts Skill. (Singing and Banjo.)
      • +5 towards the Culinary Arts Skill. (Cooking food.)
    Natasha's Body Stats:
    • 20 (Fast Blades) + 6 (Shielding) + 0x2 (Athletic) = 26 Physical Stat.
    • Ripped body shape, focusing for speed over power.
    • Natasha's body fat is low.
    Natasha can speak two languages fluently, which are:
    • d'Ithanie, a language she is fluent from birth in and remains her best spoken and written language.
    • Common, a language she learned as she worked in Regalia. She can write in cursive and can speak the language fluently.
    [​IMG]

Visual Information
    ⍫ Hair Colour: Dirty blonde.
    ⍫ Eye Colour: Emerald.
    ⍫ Hair Style: A-line Bob.
    ⍫ Skin Colour: Lightly tanned white.
    ⍫ Clothing: Formal dresses or clothing.
    ⍫ Height: 5 foot, 9 inches.

Personality and Abilities
    • Choose your Character Alignment
      • Over the past few years, Natasha has changed from a Lawful Neutral guard attempting to keep the city safe from evil threats to becoming what she considered the enemy, and changing her stances to a chaotic good personality. Haunted by memories she doesn't understand, and tales of war that lead to her abandonment, she seeks to find a solution and ultimately, retribution for her actions.
    • Choose your Character Personality Type
      • The Logician, ISTJ-A
    • Choose your Character's Religion
      • Natasha pretends to still be a devout unionist, despite falling out of the religion during the siege of Regalia led by the reincarnated Freya Lo. After her squad was ambushed on the outskirts of Kronau, having her runner denied support while she had to fend off multiple attacks; she realized that there isn't a spirit, for the spirit wouldn't line someone up to die so easy.
    [​IMG]
    Life Story
    Childhood and Early Teens
    Natasha was born to Angela and Christopher Celyreos in a small country house in Ithania as the firstborn to their lineage. Growing up, she was often met with sexism influenced by her mother and father, growing to resent them both before she was sent to a boarding school from a young age. She was disciplined to be a proper lady in their eyes, though she swiftly fought against her education as she grew into her teens; being kicked out by the age of eleven for tearing out another girls hair in a fight. Frustrated at her parent's decision, she waited for absolute hellfire when she returned home to their country house, though she assumed wrong.

Ambushed fast and hard, the carriage came to a swift halt as a band of masked mercenaries set the coach on fire. Slowly learning of each member one by one, Natasha discovered that she was being held by a privately funded venture of her house - a hit squad. She was brought into the sinister crew and grew up to see a lot of death, faces to see once alive and again dead which caused her to become quite cold in her earlier life as she was slowly released to the criminal underworld. Gone sixteen, and Natasha raised hell in small slums across Ithania as she grew hungry for a better paying job, slowly building her skills as a reliable distraction or combatant when the time came to it.

Late Teens to Early Adulthood
    The money came and went as Natasha progressed further into the life of crime, guard officials across Ithania searched for her organization for countless robberies, assaults and even murders for money. She met someone when she was seventeen and gave birth to a daughter when she was eighteen who she named Peggy. On the run, she was eventually hunted out of the region causing her to lose contact with her daughter further on. Times changed, and she was infected by a von Kerle vampire during a job that had her eventually captured and thankfully cured without association with the organization. She was shortly blacklisted, and went into odd security jobs protecting caravans and business operations across; thankfully not recognized for her crimes prior.

Her skill grew over the years from a knife in the shadow to a relentless warrior, Natasha began travelling across Aloria over different jobs before she slowly found the courage to return to her old home. Her father, who had caught word of her talents took her back in with open arms. Years went by, as she worked for her family mercenary guild doing jobs from protections, full-scale raids and even guerilla hit-and-run tactics at some points. She started to feel empty as her only accomplishment was bloodshed, so she sought the potential of administration from the company.

She eventually landed herself in Regalia as she was nearly turning thirty, but she had begun to seek more financial goals over her prior delusions of honour through combat. She made her living through running a gym, sparring area, and instructor while she learned the dynamics of moving vast amounts of troops and resources through the theatre of war. Unfortunately, this high soon ran out when her parents both died in a freak boating accident in Jorrhildr, making Natasha the matriarch of the budding House Celyreos.

Later Adulthood and Present
    Yet another midlife crisis, Natasha found herself joining the new Vigilant Shield where she fought under the Howlesters leadership through to the resurrection of the Violet Order and almost ironically, Freya Lo. During the occupation, Nat nearly died on multiple occasions and was saved by sheer dumb luck and swaying the sword until the very end. Having her entire squad nearly killed near the shambles of Kronau, a prisoner of war after the Battle of Rothburg and losing an eye in the reclamation of Regalia - she thought she served the empire she had called home.

Joining the Wolfsrudel, the Howlesters private guard further down her career while also losing grip of the family which resulted in the majority splitting as they conformed to treasonous thoughts, Natasha realized the only true thing she still had faith in was her daughter so she sought her out. After an extensive search across Ithania, she found herself travelling Aloria to discover her daughter studying Seraph ruins across different regions, so she searched and searched until a mistake took her to the outskirts of the eastern Sendraass and ultimately a ship that caught the wrong winds and flew into the heart of a storm just off Solangeria. While a good chunk of its crew had died in the event, a few including Nat had washed ashore the death trap. Clueless, they ventured the outskirts and survived with minimal contact with its inhabitants.

With rations running low, a plan was devised as half the survivors managed to make a seaworthy raft out of the many wreckages while Natasha's half would venture deeper into the mainland to find any civilization. A few wrong turns and they found themselves in an estranged underground bunker which they tried to study but couldn't pin to anything. After a very dangerous scrape with a temple orphan, the group managed to retreat back to the coastline before holding a stand-off not far off a ruin, resulting in creating an ambush and burning down a chunk of the forest to try and cover their escape. Fortunately for them, the fire signalled to a ship that had attempted to short cut through the inhospitable terrain to avoid military patrols and reserved them space as they boarded soon after the close escape. Unfortunately for them, the ship was run by a Dorkarth slaving crew.

After days of planning as they furthered across the sea, the remnants of her expedition team and a large chunk of slaves soon took a small opportunity which resulted in the locks being broken and the mass riot of the ships captives, capturing weapons from drunk guardsmen and staging a mutiny before it was decided in a general vote that they should sell the slavers back to the Regalian government over killing them on the spot. That was not the best decision, as they further slowly towards the archipelago and encountered Regalian warships responding to a notable Dorkarth trader ship entering their waters. Battles quickly broke out as the ship was littered with cannon fire, and oil lanterns quickly turned the ship ablaze before she had to make her escape overboard. Fortunate enough to wash up near the city, she now wonders trying to figure out where in Aloria she is.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 RememberTheGame, Apr 29, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
  2. Pastellanar

Pastellanar p l a t i n u m   l i z a r d

You should still probably add some more purely negative traits tho, just.
    Just saying.

• Constructive Constructive x 1
  3. RememberTheGame

4. Pastellanar

Pastellanar p l a t i n u m   l i z a r d

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. LumosJared

LumosJared Around

6. MantaRey

MantaRey repairing the gens Staff Member Lore2

Dropping a review!
    This is a very descriptive and detailed application! Well done there! Now, here's what I have to bring up in regards to edits:
    • First primary issue. Whether this was intentional or not, the surname for Natasha is rather similar to a name of a character in Game of Thrones - two letter difference, specifically. I'd highly recommend you change this entirely, otherwise it can be called on the accounts of plagiarism. The first and middle names are fine, just focus on switching the surname for something different.
    • Basic information. How does she plan on regaining honor for herself and/or her family name? Give a brief sentence or two on what sort of things she plans or is wanting to do in order to achieve such.
    • Visual information. Unfortunately, unless Natasha is a Songaskia Qadir, an Orc, a pure-blooded Ch'ien-Ji or a Silveirall, she cannot have gold eyes. Go ahead and swap this out into something natural, i.e. blue, green, brown. Otherwise, this can't be accepted as compliant with lore.
    • Personality traits. Big issues I see here. Firstly, you have too many positive traits and hardly any negative ones to properly balance things out. Here in this section you need three positive and three negative traits for your character. Otherwise, this sort of layout promotes Mary-Sueism, which is highly frowned upon and discouraged. Next, "Archeologist" is not a personality trait; more so of a Like/Interest. Lastly, with "Unionist" I'd go ahead and change this to something more generic, such as "Religious," if she's truly and actively behaving upon her religious beliefs. Otherwise, if she isn't, go ahead and omit this from the section.
    • Strengths and weaknesses. I see one main contradictory issue in these two sections; having these strengths -- "actor"/"street smart" -- while also paired with these weaknesses -- "stupidity"/"inexperienced" -- do not exactly mix together. How can she be intelligent enough to lie and cover her tracks, and hold herself well on the streets if then it is claimed she's unintelligent and inexperienced? Try to stick with one type, whether it's she's more street smart or she's less experienced with such things. Once you choose which side to lean towards, then you can revolve around strengths and weaknesses that can tie in appropriately. Also as a minor note, if she no longer has a lot of "navigation issues," go ahead and omit this from the Weakness section.
    • Likes and dislikes. Try to focus on at least three primary Likes and Dislikes. I think "Law" and "Exploration" are two good ones to focus on, with that you'd just need one more for the Likes section. As for the Dislikes section, I see another minor contradiction. Natasha is previously stated to be unintelligent in her Weakness section, yet in this section it's claimed she does not like "Idiots." Does she not like risk takers or those that disregard common sense? If that's the case, try to talk about that with at least three sentences.
    That should get this application goin'! If you have any questions or make any progress with these edits, go ahead and tag me! @Astldar

7. RememberTheGame

I believe this is reasonably up to scratch, I might of restarted some problems but it should be done, unless I fucked up with remembering again. In advance, sorry if thats the case. @MantaRey

8. MantaRey

Wonderful progress so far! I just a couple more things to point out:
    • Personality traits. You only need three positive and three negative. You have three negative traits here, so you don't need anymore of those. Try to delete the excessive traits. My suggestions would be omit "Friendly," "Smart," and "Religious" since "Socialite" sums up the first, being Smart is more of a strength, and Religious is more of a quirk or skill that could be mentioned optionally.
    • Likes. Your Likes and Dislikes aren't in even ratio. If you're going to stick with four Dislikes, keep four Likes. I'll leave it up to you which you keep and which you delete from the section.
    Tag me when you're done altering your sheet with these edits! @Astldar

9. RememberTheGame

10. MantaRey

Approved!

11. RememberTheGame

@MantaRey

Heavy update reflecting on the changes of the character, updating to the house standards and such.

Changes:
    • Formatting and overall look.
    • Personality.
    • Backstory.
    • Strengths and Weaknesses.
    • Some minor updated details.
    Some areas may be unmarked, just a heads up on that.

12. MantaRey

I don't know why this never notified me. So sorry about that! Regardless, I looked over your edits and all looks well. Re-approved.

13. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

I love this application, so pretty and well written :0

14. RememberTheGame

what no its literally just been re-re-done lmao its like barely half way done, was gonna retag you when it was finished

15. RememberTheGame

The application was completed, quick references on what was changed are:
    • General formatting, just so you're aware.
    • Strengths to suit a more fun playstyle.
    • Weaknesses because of strengths.
    • Personality for the new system.
    • Backstory to suit an updated Celyreos history.
    Hopefully this is all good shit

16. MantaRey

Doot doot, I'll re-look. Claimed for an actual re-review.

17. MantaRey

This does not match up with any of the current Body Build types. Please refer to said-wiki page and correct this section.
    I have a problem with this point and its description. She's described to be a light-weight yet she's 5'7" and weighs nearing 200 lbs -- to be specific, 171 lbs. That's. Incredibly heavy for someone of that height. What I'd recommend is lowering her weight if you want her to be a more stealth-based opponent. Remember, the more bulk they have, the less quiet their steps will be; the more difficult it will be to master a quiet step or a fast step.

Make your edits in pink then give me a tag in a reply when you're done. @GodRoleplayer

18. RememberTheGame

Done in pink.

#18 RememberTheGame, Apr 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  19. MantaRey

Re-approved!

20. RememberTheGame

RESURRECTED
    This is a port from 2017 to present.

21. MantaRey

22. MantaRey

Here is my review:

Basic Information
    • I would leave the "Race" point as the only point. Choose if she is Ithanian or Leutz-Vixe.
    Personality and Abilities
    • I would briefly explain this formerly neutral evil side and how exactly her personality has shifted from it.
    Make your edits in red then tag me when you've completed them. @GodRoleplayer

23. RememberTheGame

Everything changed in marked in bold red. @MantaRey

24. MantaRey

25. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

@6ix9inesLawyer Did you want this Re-Reviewed or was the tag accidentally reset?

26. RememberTheGame

Sorry, I got halfway through and got distracted from work but I had some intentions on restoring the character. Can I tag you sometime today when I finish the remaining sections, or do you want me to bump it on completion?

Low key, I wanted to experiment with an old character with something new so if it seems kooky and is straight-up unavailable, I'll rewrite it.

#26 RememberTheGame, Nov 28, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
  27. HydraLana

Tag me when you’ve done all your needed edits.

28. RememberTheGame

@HydraLana done it all, god have mercy on the review.

29. HydraLana

I would heavily advise you take a look at the Basic Information and Proficiency sections of the application. There are a number of out-of-date aspects to those which I am sure you're aware of, so I'd appreciate them being dealt with before I start into a full review. @6ix9inesLawyer

30. RememberTheGame

I could only spot the proficiencies which was 45 total but added up to 35, which was the total anyway. As for everything else, I seem to be missing out? Skills seem in conjunction with the new skills, combat & historical. My basic information is all the information without sexuality, just with age and race separated to save space.

That post was referring to the end of the life story, which I would advise reading first and telling me if the idea isn't viable if we're going to start off like this. I've marked the single change in red, with all deletes not presentable and the potential rewrite under purple. If you're going to review this, I advise reading them first and having an answer before a rewrite is necessary.

31. HydraLana

I was mainly referring to the prof. points and the fact that Champagnard Ithanians no longer exist, which you fixed.

But anyway, Approved.

• Winner Winner x 1
  32. RememberTheGame

Tried to Frankenstein the character back for the Old Guard and whatever impending doom we will meet.

33. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main

Make sure you tag your last reviewer whenever it is you want a re-review! By tagging @HydraLana

34. HydraLana

Re-Approved.

• Winner Winner x 1