House Howlester

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by BillyTheScruffy, Jun 1, 2016.

1. BillyTheScruffy

BillyTheScruffy Massive's Resident Law Enthusiast

Definitely accepted. Hit me up on discord dude, and apologies for the very late reply. Only just got back from abroad

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  2. Gloonkey

Gloonkey

Character applying for: Aldwynn Howlester
    References: (People who can vouch for your roleplay. Tag them, and make sure you obtain their permission first.) I'd ask some of my older friends who I used to regularly RP with, but my fav list was erased in the reset. If I can find them I'm adamant they'd give it. I spoke to @BillyTheScroofy as well, but he doesn't remember the past RP's between him and Ryuuzin and I think, him and Cicerion as well.
    Roleplay Character Applications: (Any past or current approved or WiP character applications.)
    Nobility Experience: (Ever played a noble character? Any experiences with the nobility?) I did have an aristocratic character a year ago, called Cicerion Arratay. I've also got noble experience on other servers, such as Elysium where I played the king of a city-state, called Antiochus, later renamed to Seleukeus.
    Activity: (How long you have roleplayed on Massive for/Your weekly activity) Recently, I had a fairly large break due to IRL stuff such as my college education as well as mental and physical health, but I used to play almost everyday for months to a year.
    Roleplay strength: (What are you best at in roleplay?) Politics and military stuff most likely. As a person who is an avid fan of strategy as well as games like Hearts of Iron and Crusader Kings where political and military management is crucial, I have a grasp of the subjects. Plus, roleplay is something I have a great deal of experience in, even from childhood, where I played a great deal of roleplaying games, from Elder Scrolls to Dragon Age to Fallout to Dungeons and Dragons as well as Neverwinter Nights.
    Roleplay weakness: (What are you worst at in roleplay?) I'd say that when it comes to description, sometimes I can be a bit lacking. Ironically, description is also something I am very good at, but if it's a topic I'm still new to, description and RP will be limited from my end.
    Mutes/jails/temp-bans and reason: (Self explanatory.) None, as far as I remember.
    Reason for applying: (Why do you want to be a part of House Howlester?) As a person who's had a presence on Massivecraft for years now, I really want to experience the high politics of the server, as well as to feel the experience for the first time. Plus I have a few friends who themselves play nobles or have done, and that makes it more desirable to myself. As a huge fan of seriousRP and familial RP, I've not gotten the proper chance to do so in a while, which again, makes me want to do it all the more. I'm sure that if I were accepted, it'd be an enjoyable experience for myself and the others involved in the house.
    Able to use Skype and/or Teamspeak: (We recommend ability for speaking on TS. We enjoy being better acquainted with you on a personal level, and it is best through TeamSpeak.) I do have Skype on my phone, as well as Discord on my PC and phone, as well as Teamspeak on my computer.
    Have you a firm grasp on Ithanian/Ceardian, Regalian military lore?: (Self explanatory) Yep.

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. BillyTheScruffy

I'll discuss both applications with the rest of the current played Howlesters and get back to you both in due time

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  4. Gloonkey

Gloonkey

K, thank you very much :)

5. BillyTheScruffy

Unfortunately the House have decided to deny these applications. Do not be disheartened, we're simply tightening our belts and attempting to restrict membership into House Howlester to individuals who fit very specific qualifications. If you do wish to play a Howlester in the future, I would advise both of you to be more proactive in roleplay. Showcase your roleplay abilities more, as both of you have not been seen around by any of the current Howlesters.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  6. Gloonkey

Gloonkey

In regards to this, I would likely have not accepted the role anyways, given my decision to leave Massivecraft for good these days anyway, as a combination of in real life stress, low quality RP and the general poor state of the community from my perspective has made me decide to move onto newer pastures. While this isn't personal, I personally state that I take no regret in doing so.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anarchizm

Anarchizm Regalian Pioneer

Character applying for: Aldwyn Howlester. (With only 2 real changes in mind if permitted.)
    References: @SpunSugar @Athelois
    Roleplay Character Applications: Nobility Experience:
    •Currently have a character in House Peirgarten.
    •Played a Lecuyer briefly.
    •Been a Houseguard for several noble houses, leading two.
    Activity:
    •I’ve roleplayed on this server for about four years. Though, took a break at the start and have played consistently for about three and a half.
    •I’m generally quite active. Putting in a few hours a day. I tend to stay very active unless something regarding school or family comes up. Which takes priority. (Obviously.)
    Roleplay strength:
    •I’m generally a pretty alright CRPer, not the best but fair and respectful towards others.
    •Guard RP would be one of my main strengths. Whether it’s contributing ideas with Houseguards or Chapter Guards. It’s one thing I very much enjoy and would like to think I’m good at.
    •Playing someone able to support their family with their all. Disciplined characters able to take initiative and do their job.
    •Also able to keep a character and maintain it for long periods of time without losing a lot of motivation or getting bored.
    Roleplay weakness:
    •Large group RP (Typically more than 20 people.) I find it hard to keep up with chat and can get a little flustered if I’m being pulled every which way. Though, it’s just a matter of calming down.
    •Keeping long conversations. This is something that I’m working on personally. Keeping myself informed with events happening in RP to keep conversation going.
    •Minor spelling mistakes from typing too quickly for my own good. Something I tend to do sometimes. Nothing major, though.

Mutes/jails/temp-bans and reason: None to note.
    Reason for applying:
    •I’d like to experience High Nobility RP to tear myself and see where I’m at in terms of ability to engage and get myself out there.
    • My main reasoning for joining is to be able to Roleplay a Howlester. Something I’ve been interested in for quite a bit. It’s a family that I’d love to be apart of and contribute to in some way.
    •Lastly, the members of the House are quality people who are actually very nice and easy to speak with. Being apart of something as special as this family is just a cherry on top!
    Able to use Skype and/or Teamspeak: Have Skype and Discord.
    Have you a firm grasp on Ithanian/Ceardian, Regalian military lore?:
    •I’ve got a rather good grasp regarding military lore and history. Reading quite a bit of it.
    •I’m also able to read and understand more of it if needed. Though, I’m confident enough with my current knowledge on the subject.

@BillyTheScroofy

• Winner Winner x 3
    #127 Anarchizm, Aug 30, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  8. DahStalker

DahStalker Pollo

Family Servant and Staff Application
    Igna Elslaw
    References: None - new within Regalia!
    Roleplay Character Applications: None for Igna at the current moment.
    Nobility Experience?: None on this given server.
    Activity?: Probably a month and half, yikes lol
    Roleplay strength?: Combat Roleplay, Nobility Roleplay, Diplomatic Roleplay.
    Roleplay weakness?: Probably servant roleplay and I jumble up my wording sometimes
    Mutes/jails/temp-bans+ reason?: No.
    Reason for applying?: Thought it would be neat, and I know some of the Howlesters via ooc.
    Able to use Skype and/or Teamspeak?: I have my Skype password somewhere.. But I would genuinely rather use discord.
    Position you're applying for; Handmaiden or House Maid

( @BillyTheScroofy @MantaRey @SpunSugar

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. MantaRey

MantaRey repairing the gens Staff Member Lore2

Katriane Howlester will interview Igna Elslaw for further details. The meeting will be IC/IG at Howlester Castle. Status: Pending.

10. EagleEyeKK

EagleEyeKK

Family Servant and Staff Application

Ceciliona Burneiy (This is the Character I am using)

References:
    @SnashuuPomaymay

Roleplay Character Applications:

Current:
    https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/songlëain-allas-redo.69932/#post-873986

https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/lucyio’n-ashieron.70118/#post-875799

(Note: I have yet to make a character profile for Ceciliona but I am currently in the progress of making one for her!)

Nobility Experience?:
    Yes I have worked for nobility before, though not on Massive.

Activity?:
    I get on at least two to three days a week, though I am often on during weekends and I usually spend a lot of time on Massive during weekends.

Roleplay strength?:
    I often follow the rules a lot, and I often ask questions to others before making actions to make sure it's okay with them!

Roleplay weakness?:
    Sometimes I ask way too many questions when I am confused, which can sometimes annoy others to a degree.

Mutes/jails/temp-bans+ reason?:
    None!

Reason for applying?:
    Personally I liked the lore of House Howlester, and I wanted to get back into servant roleplay since I enjoyed it a lot last time! A friend actually was telling me a lot about House Howlester and I grew interested and decided to apply! I hope to provide a good roleplay experience for House Howlester through my servant, if I am accepted! If not, then I hope to better myself to one day reach this again with better experience!

Able to use Skype and/or Teamspeak?:
    I can use Skype and Discord

Position you're applying for:
    Maid/Scribe

11. BillyTheScruffy

Accepted, when you have time, message myself or Spunsugar in game to get you set up with Discord

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  12. lumi

lumi Luminousa

Family Servant Application - House Howlester
    January 2019

• IGN: Luminousa
    • References: @Antartican @MippyMoo
    • Roleplay Character Applications: Runa von Rahm (Deleted due to me retiring from the character) & I'm currently working on another character whom I hope to have applied by the end of the month.
    • Nobility Experience: I was apart of House von Rahm and I was known as Runa von Rahm. My nobility experience is pretty good, but I tend to make a few mistakes here and there. I'm not perfect.
    • Activity: On weekdays I'm active. Each day is different so don't expect me to be online always. I'm mainly online for 2-3 hours on weekdays and 5-6 hours on the weekends. Due to me having finals, I'll be semi inactive because I'm mainly studying.
    • Roleplay Strength: Knowing that I am well at showing attitude and personality with my characters is a great strength. Many of my characters are portrayed as being kind and bossy, but I tend to change their personalities if something were to pop up. My characters are usually kind, bossy, protective, and respectful. At some points, I may be a bit sassy.
    • Roleplay Weakness: Trying to actually communicate with people and not look a bit stupid. That has always been a problem and I still struggle. Some say I've gotten better at it, but I feel I haven't. That is one weakness that I suffer from.
    • Mutes/Jails/Temp-Bans & Reason: None.
    • Reason for Applying: I'm apply into House Howlester mainly because I want to further my experience with roleplaying. I've struggled at some points when I roleplay and I wish to become a bit better at it and to learn from my mistakes. I'd honestly love to improve on my roleplaying experience.
    • Able to use Skype and/or Teamspeak: I use discord out of all of these. Discord is the best way to reach me.
    • Position Your Applying For: House Guard or Maid or both will work. I prefer House Guard mainly so that I can help protect and keep an eye on for anything suspicious. I'd mainly like to walk around with a Howlester and make sure he/she is safe.
    @BillyTheScroofy

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  13. BillyTheScruffy

Accepted for either role. Just comment back which you'd rather be and we'll get you set up

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  14. lumi

lumi Luminousa

Omg thank you so much! I'd love to kinda Guard and keep track of each member of House Howlester. It's a priority towards my character.

Expect me to be online sometime today. Currently busy with finals and it kills me to be online. Thanks once again. If you need me, please contact me via Discord or here. Discord is lumibun#5093

15. Gemini_Malfoy

Gemini_Malfoy

Character applying for: Angelique Madéleine Howlester
    References: As I have not role played on MassiveCraft for some time now, I do not remember the in-game names of those who I have role played with in the past. Adding onto this, I am not sure that they are even active on the server anymore.
    Roleplay Character Applications: Cosette Lecuyer, Rosa Morais, Evelyne Caladwen
    Nobility Experience: I have not played a character of nobility on MassiveCraft, though on similar Medieval role play servers, I have.
    Activity: For the past few months, I have been inactive on MassiveCraft, simply because I have lost interest in the server. I truly do believe that a new character to play will restore my interest in the server.
    Roleplay strength: When role playing, I am very good at dialogue and detail in my emotes. I can really step into the shoes of my character, and understand their emotions and thoughts.
    Roleplay weakness: My weakness in role play is initiating role plays. I am the socially awkward type in real life, so even in role play, I am shy to approach people.
    Mutes/jails/temp-bans and reason: None
    Reason for applying: For over a year now, I have found great interest in House Howlester. The lore behind the house is very interesting and detailed, and in my opinion, it is much more involved than the lores of other noble houses.
    Able to use Skype and/or Discord: Yes, I have both.
    Have you a firm grasp on Heartland/Highland Ceardian and Regalian military lore?: I do not, though I am more than willing to learn.

16. BillyTheScruffy

Given the House's DM status, I would need you to have far more experience with the lore and other Massivecraft noble families before I could even conceive of accepting this application. Please apply again in the future when you have more experience.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  17. Lichtspiel

Lichtspiel S̯̟͇̗͢X̡̬̜͇͢P͈̪̰̳ͅX̢̡͕̟̟R̼̬͖̣͟H̗̲̪͔̗X̪̖̻̝̞T̯̻̩̘̹

Staff/Servant Application

References: @Anarchizm

Roleplay Character Applications: Here

Nobility Experience?: Unfortunately, no. Not on Massive.

Activity?: Haven't been on Massive for too long, I have been looking for a group I can integrate in for some time now. My weekly activity is flexible, I'd prefer to have future opportunities to change "flexible" to "high" activity.

Roleplay strength?: I am a sucker for lore, realism and details, which reflects into my roleplay. Creative, detailled writing and discomfort with one-liner emotes. I try to replicate and describe my characters behaviour as realistic and detailled as possible.

Roleplay weakness?: I am not native to english. I may lack some vocabulary that I have to look up first (which creates delay) or sometimes write wierd phrases when I give in to my habit of complicated phrasing. I am also known to be a bit impatient, which affects my roleplay in different variables.

Mutes/jails/temp-bans+ reason?: None.

Reason for applying?: I have asked Anarchizm if he knew a place/group where I can join/apply for and become active in. After him suggesting House Howlester and me asking a few things and researching House Howlester it seems like a place that offers me great opportunities to satisfy my passion for roleplay and to invest time and effort in. So I specifically made a character that works with applying here, and here I am, applying.

Able to use Skype and/or Teamspeak?: Skype, Discord, Teamspeak, whatever. Can do.

Position you're applying for: "Flexible". Fitting Maude's skillset, naturally. I would wish for something along the lines of embassador/counsellor/servant/secretary/bookkeeper, but based on the positions listed I would say general servant, footman or lecturer, depending on whats needed and what offers the most tasks.

18. Infinatum

Infinatum In Totum Ad Perpetuum

You are Accepted. Please reach out to me to set an In Character meeting with my character the Steward.

19. Infinatum

Infinatum In Totum Ad Perpetuum

You are Accepted for a trial run of one month.

20. Ludicro

Ludicro Indecisive - Wait, no make it ironic

References: @KingdomKnightz
    Roleplay Character Applications: Zacaharias von Rodenburg [x]
    Nobility Experience?: A former character forever ago was a servant for this family and following, played the Admiral of the de Lets.
    Activity?: I've been on since 2017, I'm starting to get more active and try and get at least 3 times a week.
    Roleplay strength?: I can keep RP going once it starts up and I believe I can really get into the mindset of what my character and do what he would do in a given situation, not what I would do.
    Roleplay weakness?: Getting into RP, basically I suck at starting conversations
    Mutes/jails/temp-bans+ reason?: Nope
    Reason for applying?: I notice I'm more active and more invested in the lore when I have RP with nobles. It also makes sense for my character to as he is driven by putting himself in a better place and he feels he would be an asset given his experiences with cooking and serving as a bartender for the Willow. I also saw the ad for a servant in the Discord.
    Able to use Skype and/or Teamspeak?: I can use Skype if I find my password but I mainly use Discord
    Position you're applying for: Servant or cook, whichever is needed

#140 Ludicro, Jan 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  21. BillyTheScruffy

I'm opening up custom Howlester character recruitment on this thread. All interested parties can use the following format to pitch their idea.

IGN:
    Preferred Howlester Name:
    Preferred Howlester relation to mainline:
    Character Concept:
    Past experience (if any):
    Any Server offences?:

• Winner x 2
    • Cuddles! x 1
    • Powerful x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  22. TalkChat

TalkChat Thank you! And goodnight.

References: I feel as if I've been around, and involved every now and then for most to have a taste for my roleplay, how I play.
    Roleplay Character Applications:
    Nobility Experience?: I am well aware of the tribulations that come with nobility.
    Activity?: Too much. Though after this pandemic, work will start up again which will limit me mostly to 3 hours a day, and then weekends.
    Roleplay strength?: My portrayal of more gritty characters with more depth beyond their brutish ways. My combat roleplay has been described to me to be quite good as well.
    Roleplay weakness?: I suppose what I am working on in terms of character development is expressing a shift in voice. Often times I find myself trailing through the character that has the same voice, opposition to the same things, and otherwise thinks like my others unintentionally. With Kalmar, that has always never been an issue- he is a two-year-long character that has derived a sense of comfort and persona with him that is able to express himself. He does everything for a reason.
    Mutes/jails/temp-bans+ reason?: I'm clear, chief.
    Reason for applying?: I think guard roleplay is stereotyped as being lackluster chase RP from different people and groups because people define their characters as guards and nothing else. With Kalmar, he was never defined by being this or that, like I said- everything for a reason. I think in terms of my goals for where I want my character to go, in order to give a voice to my character I need to start imploring the contacts I've built previously. And while I'm not defining Kalmar's character's niche as "guard" I do think it is fitting for him considering his experience and familiarity with William through these weeks, and then previously the very serious, niche roleplay we had invested, that also still lives on. I feel that this not only could provide roleplay for myself and what I want to build, but also for roleplay for the Howlesters as a whole.
    Able to use Skype and/or Teamspeak?: You have it.
    Position you're applying for: House Guard.

@BillyTheScroofy

• Winner Winner x 1
  23. BillyTheScruffy

If you're still interested, you're in my guy

24. Proudbucket

Proudbucket Custom title

Staff Application
    References: You know me and Rodderick offered imi a place in the house.
    Roleplay Character Applications: I'll be playing Imira
    Nobility Experience?: Nope. I played as staff for nobles with some victories and failures.
    Activity?: I have been active for the last year, probably like 5 days a week. I usually play 2-3 hours per day.
    Roleplay strength?: Initiative and ambition. I am not a passive player.
    Roleplay weakness?: chat misspellings / chat errors
    Mutes/jails/temp-bans+ reason?: Nope
    Reason for applying?: I enjoyed playing with you. Also, my character has a high opinion of Rodderick.
    Able to use Skype and/or Teamspeak?: We have communicated via discord (Proudbucket#3690)
    Position you're applying for: general staff / protegee / noble in training

#144 Proudbucket, Oct 23, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
  25. BillyTheScruffy

Accepted. Hit me up when you see me online next and we'll talk IC

26. BillyTheScruffy

In lieu of the announcement of House Howlester returning to the system some times ago, a point was raised that there was likely to be made some changes to the internal family structure of the House. After a month of deliberation and discussion with Co-Head Spunsugar, the following changes have been made:

- We've now opened the cousin branch once more and opened recruitment for more. As of right now, the following Howlesters are now cousins of the mainline family: Cousin Angelica Howlester, child of Roselyne and Warren Howlester, Cousin Wulferic Howlester, child of Warren and Roselyne Howlester, Cousins Twice Removed Genevieve Howlester and Daina Howlester (Though the former is a ward of and raised by Athelred Howlester, William Howlester and Jehenna Howlester), daughters of Tatfried Howlester and Freya Howlester
    - The major change here is that Genevieve Howlester is no longer a mainline sister, but rather is related to the mainline through the mainline sibling's great great great Grand Uncle's Grand-son Tatfried, though was brought up and raised by Aethelred, William and Jehenna alongside the mainline children Lyall, Celianna and Tommen.
    - Cwyn Harhold is being adopted into Genevieve's cousin line as her sister, meaning she is now Lady Cwynthryth Howlester.
    - Alasdair Douglas has been offered adoption by House Howlester but hasnt decided yet. An announcement will be made in due time relating to this.
    - Theodric Howlester and his children, Phaden and Caoihme have been blasted from lore. Anyone who interacted with these characters are free to still hold that they were Howlesters, but they'll have been much distant cousins and are no longer part of House Howlester.
    - Milahme Howlester has been permanently blasted from lore in exchange for a new Aunt of the mainline, Lorna Howlester. Anyone who had interactions with Milahme in the very /very/ distant past can assume their interactions were with Lorna.
    - Aldwynn Howlester is being blasted from lore and is instead being replaced with a new brother, Murdoch Howlester. Interactions with this character, including the marriage to Maeva Peirgarten and their child from the union are now attached with this Howlester.
    - Rodderick's children are also getting an age up. Alferic Howlester is now 15 years old, Oswald Howlester is now 13 years old and Talla Howlester is now 12 years old. Please ignore this time warp for the sake of roleplayability.
    - William Coen's bastard Rosalina Howlester is also blasted from lore and instead has been changed out for a new bastard daughter, legitimised under Howlester, as Lynara Howlester.

• Powerful Powerful x 5