The Requisition | Regalia's Thieves' Guild

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Mollymock, Sep 2, 2019.

1. leichendame

leichendame Regalian Pioneer

Sascha Blauküste would have had a letter sent to the Requisition bank in Crookback Bay. It was written in a neat, if somewhat shaky hand, and the envelope was sealed with blue wax, stamped with a simple illustration of a fish.
    To the bankers of the Requisition,
    I was given a letter by somebody. A courier maybe. I can't really remember at all. The letter was from your organization, I believe. Telling me that I owe you two hundred regals. I have never come into contact with your organization in my life, and I believe someone has been using my name in dealings with you. I do not owe you any money, I'm sure. If you'd like to speak sometime to sort this out, that'd be great.
    Spirit Bless,
    Sascha Blauküste

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Sprongo

Sprongo Shboop (finners4444)

• IG Name : Sprongo
    • Character Application : Zoryia Ssenstri
    • Discord? : You have it!
    • IC letter to Obscuro :
    To whom it concerns,
    I have recently arrived in Regalia and wish to re-form connections in the city's underbelly - It seems we could help one another. I have a wealth of experience in counterfeits and forgery, which I have no doubt will serve useful. Perhaps I could even restart my business selling cheap, shiny knock-offs to the clueless masses, and earn you lot some extra gold. I can fill any role, so long as I get to shine - Including, also, infiltration and intelligence gathering. Attached are my contact details.

3. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

Accepted!

4. Rowet

Rowet support main Supremium

• hi i already sent a dm but i forgot that this thread existed and for that i apologize ;;
      • IG Name: Dothenia
      • Character Application: Kyrenic Trehorn
      • Discord?: Yep!
      • IC letter to Obscuro:
    To whom it may concern,
    I have experience with burgling into homes, and I consider myself to be a professional at it. I wish to form connections with the city's underbelly, being an Abyssal, & I managed to get my hands on a Puretek device twice. (You can verify this with the Kathar named Nevaria, and the Lich Lord Xilthruum). I don't mean this as a brag, I just... Want to showcase what I can do. I also can explain a plan I have in detail, though not through letter. Thank you for considering.

Regards,

Kyrenic Trehorn

5. BiBiBirdie

BiBiBirdie The Bird Monarch

Accepted!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. SouthernAmity

SouthernAmity dumb blonde

IG Name: SouthernAmity
    Character Application: Li-Lang
    Discord?:
    ★southern★#9163
    IC letter to Shadowman:

A starkly white envelope with a red wax seal would be delivered. The handwriting seems shaky, or uncertain. It would be obvious that the writer is not a native to the common language.

Hi! My name is Lang. I am former pirate and new arrival of Regalia. I use blade and hand to fight. I am looking for new life and will be helpful.
    Have good day,
    Li-Lang
    @BiBiBirdie

#46 SouthernAmity, Apr 11, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
  7. Mollymock

Accepted!

8. Caduceus_Clayy

Caduceus_Clayy "Something will be here"

IG Name:
    Korm Melph
    Character App: X
    Discord: Caduceus_Clayy
    A Little Letter:
    Dear Shadowman,
    Time for possibly the weirdest letter your going to get in a long while, especially in terms of sign up letters.

I am a rogue by nature. An outcast sometimes by choice, and other times by other peoples words (generally because of things i've done). I am also a thrill seeker and, while I have lived a shite tonne of thrills in my time, I want to experience a few more. Now, I briefly saw you looking all fancy and suave on the seas the other day where you were beating down a clanker (Molly, who is an alright geezer for a clanker, but an idiot nonetheless for coming down there) and I got to say, i'm intrigued to join yer group after learning a little more about it, especially with my prior work in thievery across Aloria, and my general outlook on life.
    Now, what can I bring to your lavish table? Well... I was trained within the School of Stealthmark, and while I never really GRADUATED I am still a very very stealthy motherfucker, if you will pardon my D'Ithanai. I also know my way around some hefty locks, and I have been known to be quite athletic as well. I am also adept at lying...and reading folk if they are trying to lie as well. As another thing, I am a good personal trainer, so if you or any of your lads need training, i'm yer man. Finally, I also might be doing work around the Dragon soon. By that I mean bar work, entertainment, bouncer work and also some courtesan business That might be useful in terms of gathering information. It's interesting what things people say when still in...states of bliss shall we say? Of course, drunkards also spill the beans too so that's useful as well. My weakness comes down to Pickpocketing, but I am sure there are folks in here which are better at it.
    Now, here is a final point people might not put in their little sign up letters...if this even is what people do to join a super secret thief organisation from the underworld. This is going to be about WHAT I plan to do if I were a member of this organisation. I want to help folks. Now, how the fuck does stealing shite help folks? Well...I get the money, I donate it to a charity, or give it to the poor, so other people can live happy lives. I want to improve things, and rob those who have everything, or too much, and give just a little bit of that to folk who need it more, if ya get me. If this is a NONO for your organisation, that's fine. But I want to get a thrill...while also improving some lives, you dig?
    Anyway cheers for checking out the letter anyway fancy pants and hopefully you consider me as an Ally or an Employee or whatever it is ya need.
    Signed,
    Korm Melph, Sexy Stealth Man Extraordinaire

9. Rose

Rose

To whomever calls themselves master of this guild,
    It is my pleasure to address you, I've heard rumors of your order growing and am interested in offering my skills to you. My name is Esholu Dienari, a Haat Maraya skilled in Darkness sorcery and with training in unarmed combat and stealth operations. I hope to further my skills within the guild and aid in non surface based interests. I do hope you will consider me as a useful asset to your organization.
    May the void's will be in your favor, Esholu Dienari.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. SleepyIsVerySlep

SleepyIsVerySlep Socialite Doctor

• IG Name (self explanatory): sleepyisveryslep
    • Character Application (doesn't need to be approved, just finished!): snip
    • Discord? (Yes or no is fine!): SleepyIsSlep#3832
    • IC letter to Shadowman (detail your skills, your experience and why you want to join The Requisition):
    Dear... Shadowman,
    I am one of short stature, and one of a burning passion for more. Although I will not be able to help in the procurement of... certain goods, I am willing to take them off the hands of your other members. For a fair price, of course. And incase they ever need a fancy new knife, they’ll have someone to reach out to.
    -The Steel Smith

11. Yui_Drax

Yui_Drax Loong Worshiper and Sihai Enthusiast Supremium

To Shadowman,

I'd like to steal from the rich and the powerful, being caught isn't my style nor do I intend to make it come true. This organization is the cream and butter of my life and I wish to enter it.

Sincerely,
    Ssauzzar

12. Mollymock

Approved! Connact me on discord for an IC meeting!

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  13. Nungenung

Nungenung Owner of The Green Orc inn

Where can I find your discord?

14. Manatee_

Manatee_ mouse

• IG Name (self explanatory): antifascist_
    • Character Application (doesn't need to be approved, just finished!): in signature
    • Discord? (Yes or no is fine!): yes, echidna#8994
    • IC letter to Shadowman (detail your skills, your experience and why you want to join The Requisition): I am looking to hone my talents as a fledgling crook. Perhaps I may be of use.
    • Tag @BiBiBirdie

15. Mollymock

Fired you a ping on discord!