The Silver Fox Thieves Guild

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Greenie, May 7, 2021.

1. Greenie

Greenie As Useless As SupremeCripple's Legs

silver-fox.png

The Silver Fox Thieves Guild
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Silver Fox is a network of thieves throughout the Regalian Archipelago and wider Aloria, that pay homage to the guild in return for resources and contracts. The gang’s revenue is mostly generated from thefts, pickpockets, and extortions. After lying dormant for many years in Regalia, the guild has re-established itself within the capital. It calls for those who call themselves thieves to seek them, and their services.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

History

The Guild was founded in the year 205 AC by Thaddeus the Fox, a downtrodden knight-turned-rogue and a small band of cutthroats. Most famous for the Schön Heists of 216-220 AC, where they sailed up and down the Schön River, committing various robberies on the portside settlements. In 250 AC, they caused the Reddington Massacre, the slaughter of sixteen men in the efforts to steal the Star of Guivere, a large Sapphire owned by the Lord of Reddington. The gang continued to run successful heists throughout the archipelago, and operated between the Regalian City Slums and in the various counties that the Schön River winds through. Over the next century the guild would grow its reputation to the far reaches of the Archipelago.

In the year 271 AC, their luck came to an end as the Drachenwald Crisis began. As the Ceardenland began to burn with the baron’s rebellion, the Silver Foxes trailed behind to pillage the remains. However, they were stopped in Narlas by the approaching Imperial Army, and the majority of Guild leadership were captured and hanged. The remaining guild became to run more covertly, slowly re-recruiting members to run more sustainably. In 309 AC they began to re-establish operations in Regalia.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Guild Code
    Rules established by the Silver Fox go as follows:
    1. Never steal from another thief.
    2. Never steal from the poor.
    3. Never double-cross the guild.
    4. Pay your guild tax.

Guild Tax
    The Silver Fox as a collective usually take twenty percent of all overall loot taken in jobs. This tax is to keep the guild running, and support the rebuilding of the guild.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thieve’s Registry

The Thieve’s Registry is a document that records the information of guild members. This information is kept to provide transparency with the guild, and to assist clients in choosing their preferred heist crew.

Having your name on the registry will allow clients to pick you for burglary quests, and also allow for access to safe houses within Regalia and the Silver Fox Hideout, located somewhere on the island.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guild Hierarchy

The Hierarchy of the Silver Fox is only known to those within the guild. To avoid spilling trade secrets into the local ear, it is required to take an oath of secrecy to dealings within the gang, including members, contracts, and clients.

“The Silver Fox”
    The guild master, known for a strong reputation in thievery. They lead the guild and oversee official business from the Silent Sanctum, the guild headquarters in Ceardenland. The current Silver Fox is rumored to be Vlaas Jonckeer, brother of the old Duke Jonckeer.

Regalian Division
    Ringleader:

A position held by the leader of guild operations in the city of Regalia. They manage guild contracts and clients, and give jobs for members in the capital.

Crews:
    -
    -----------------------------------------------------

Employment
    The Silver Fox is currently accepting new members into the guild, especially those trained in Undercroft schools and professional thieves. A popular hotspot for guild members is rumored to be the Night Owl Tavern, just across from the Newtown Clinic.
    Solo Application:
    Character Name:
    Character Application:
    Discord: (Send privately if uncomfortable)
    Letter to the Ringleader:

Crew Application:
    Character Names:
    Character Applications:
    Discords: (Send privately if uncomfortable):
    Letter to the Ringleader:
    ---

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Kyriosus

Kyriosus yes

3. SamTheCatGirl

SamTheCatGirl

Character Name: Asim
    Character Application: Pending
    Discord: Palibot(KC)#4977
    Letter to the Ringleader: Good evening--My name is Asim, and I am fascinated by the idea of this organization. I am an Asha whose skills will be useful to you; my talents are varied, and I am discreet. I would appreciate discussing a further meeting place if this message finds you well--My apologies, my writing skills are lacking.