The Kreiguard - House Guard

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by SpudManDom, Jun 18, 2020.

1. SpudManDom

SpudManDom King of the Gingers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The Kreiguard was born out of the Kreiguard Company, a mercenary band that eventually formed the bulk of the Holy Divine Inquisition. In recent times it’s gone under much reform under the guidance of Ser Johannes Kreiburg with the endeavor of protecting and defending the Baron House Kreiburg of Langthal.

[​IMG]
    The Kreiguards roots are stark in Genevaud culture and conservative values primarily due to the nature of the family it’s sworn to protect. Genevaud attire is incorporated in the uniform accompanied by a traditional military command structure. Its roots are firm in Unionist and Conservative ideas with an all-around sense of comradery that comes with that, heavy discipline are enforced with professionalism drilled into the body, mind, and souls of whoever bears the Kreiburg crest. Aberrants aren’t permitted, nonhumans must be skilled in order to attract the eye of its leader and secure a place, non-unionists besides Void Worshippers are permitted so long as they don’t preach their ideals and swear an oath to the Emperor. Elves must dye their hair black to show devotion to the Emperor, this is compulsory.​

[​IMG]
    1. Nobility may have a House Guard utilizing half-plate armor but no helmet and non-military grade weapons.​
    2. The House Guard must defend the lives and keep safe the nobles they serve from harm.​
    3. The House Guard may detain any attackers that attempt to harm the nobles they serve and transfer them to the Regalian Guard Charters.​
    4. The House Guard must act to defend, not to attack others. They may not draw swords for any reason but for the defense of their noble patron.​

[​IMG]
    The Kreiguard has a simple and effective command structure, in the past, it favored a larger force, however, this has been cut in order to create a smaller, professional and far more disciplined force. Honourary ranks are awarded on the grounds of bravery, loyalty, and discipline.

The Baron of Langthal
    Captain of the Kreiguard
    Lieutenants
    Guardsmen
    Initiates

Baron Theopold I word is the law as the employer and head of House Kreiburg, second is the Captain who runs the operation and functions of the Kreiguard with their Lieutenants coming in at third who ensure strict discipline on the Guardsmen who make up the bulk of the force

As previously mentioned there are honourary ranks, they include:
    The Crest-Bearer (Responsible for holding the family crest)
    First Dueler (Best duelist within the Guard)
    Starker Mann (The strongest individual)
    Der Musiker (Bandsman or bandsmen)

[​IMG]
    As well as the honorary title system, The Kreiguards holds its own Medal and Crest award ceremonies. These are smaller awards for feats of Bravery, loyalty, and all-around duty to House Kreiburg. Crests depict different images with each one bearing a story to tell, it's common for these crests to be stitched to the uniform of a Guardsman, a few examples:

Die Bergziege (The mountain goat, the highest award for extreme loyalty and long service)
    Champion of Langthal (Shows a lone Pikeman defending a small pass, awarded for extreme Bravery and the depicts the story of Hans of Allenberg, a treasured hero of Kreiburg who defended a Kreiburg from an ambush with his pike)
    Sigvard the Bold (Crest depicting a Sanktist warrior clad in armor overlooking a mountain, crest to honor the steadfastness of the Uncle of house Kreiburg)
    Old Diepold (A unique award where shrewdness is commended, named after the former patriarch of house Kreiburg.

[​IMG]
    IGN:
    Discord:
    IC name:
    Character Sheet (Preferably approved):
    IC letter to Ser Johannes Kreiburg:

• Powerful Powerful x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #1 SpudManDom, Jun 18, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
  2. War_pig

War_pig Twin-Flames Reform Camp Graduate

IGN: War_pig
    Discord: War_pig#4799
    IC name: Athalon Elfessi
    Character Sheet (Preferably approved): Here
    Dear Master of War Sir Johannes Kreiburg
    I would first like to congratulate you on the ennoblement of the great house of Kreiburg. This has brought some reforms to the Kreiguard and need to apply again. I must state that I am of Altalar descendancy and am non-unionist; however my hair is already black due to my lineage and do not preach against the Divine Spirit. I am completely willing to take the oath to our great emperor whenever is opportune.
    Captain Athalon Elfessi of the "O Potamos Roouse"
    Ship Captain to House Kreiburg

3. SpudManDom

Accepted! Welcome back

4. Martyr_321

Martyr_321 Gott mit Uns!!

IGN: Martyr_321
    Discord: SolomonKane#8565
    IC name: Markus Ironfist
    Character Sheet (Preferably approved): Yeet
    Ser Johannes Kreiburg,

I'm volunteering to train your troops. If you'll allow me I'll make the Kreigard among the best trained House Guard in the City. I have been training troops for almost forty-five years. Discipline, Training, and perfection, are my hallmarks and I will ensure that these hallmarks are passed on to your troops.

Markus Ironfist,

5. SpudManDom

Accepted as a trainer

6. SaltyLikeTheSea

SaltyLikeTheSea x2 your daily serving of salt

IGN: SaltyLikeTheSea
    Discord: MessinwthReality#5330
    IC name: Daedra Elfessi
    Character Sheet (Preferably approved): Here
    Dear Ser Johannes Kreiburg,

I'm writing to you to seek a position as a medic on your guard. I have blade training as well, so if needed I can guard. Though I would like my main purpose to be providing medical attention and aid to your guard. I've been a medic for a little over twenty years now, and I have done so in war-like places. I feel I am skilled and trained enough to be a medic for the Kreiguard as well as protect the family if my help is desperately needed.

Daedra Elfessi

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Cipherition

Cipherition Welcome to White Space.

IGN: Cipherition
    Discord: you have it.
    IC name: Arien Pavise
    Character Sheet (Preferably approved): Click name in signature.
    Kriegmaster Johannes Kreiburg,
    Now that you have removed your ban on Dragon Worship, I would like to apply to serve the Kreiburg Family.
    I wield a swordbreaker and a rapier in combat. I'm sure I can be of some use in the house guard.
    - A. P.

8. Miracle678

Miracle678 Your local holy knight

IGN: Miracle678
    Discord: Im in it lul
    IC name: Sandro Drakoz
    Character Sheet (Preferably approved): Yeet
    IC letter to Ser Johannes Kreiburg: Ser Johannes Kreiburg
    I wish to employ in the Krieburg house guard as a way to earn your trust to sponsor future dealings between us. I offer a sturdy blade to protect the family and its name and can pledge a ship to the service of the family see you trust me with carrying the family flag. For now I hope you will accept me in the guard so that I may earn yer trust.

9. SpudManDom

ACCEPTED

10. Lewis_McEnd

Lewis_McEnd Stringpuller

IGN: Lewis_McEnd
    Discord: You have it
    IC name: Azrhael Gomorrha
    Character Sheet (Preferably approved): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/azrhael-gomorrha.78277/#post-946779

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To Ser Johannes Kreiburg.

Ser Kreiburg, we have already met, and you know of the plan for the Ember Division. Though, i would like to join the Kreiguard until it gets officialized. I am trained with the Longsword aswell as in unarmed combat. I have served as a Guard back in Basta a long time ago, so i have experience. I would love to hear from you soon.

Signed,

Azrhael Z. Gomorrha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@SpudManDom

11. SpudManDom

A further conversation would be needed, I'll arrange a meeting

12. SpudManDom

Accepted on further discussion, welcome aboard!

13. Clewii

Clewii Woman

IGN: neomar
    Discord: ♡ mar♡#7524
    IC name: Caeda T’leuryn
    Character Sheet: bonk
    A letter would arrive, tucked neatly into a simple envelope with no extra ornamentations. Inside, the words were penned with simple yet elegant cursive, loops and whorls adorning only the signature at the bottom. It read:

Ser Kreiburg,

I wish to join the House Guard, as a way to put my skills to use, those being defensive spear wielding and throwing. I’ve already spoken with the Dame Anika Kreiburg, so this letter serves as more of a formality.

Caeda T’leuryn

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Nathan

Nathan Regalian Patrician

Accepted by the Baron of Langthal

15. Chrothic

Chrothic Newsman

IGN: Chrothic
    Discord: In the discord already
    IC name: Frank O'Loran
    Character Sheet (Preferably approved): glorb
    Dear Ser Johannes Kreiburg, my name is Frank O'Loran.
    I'd like to apply for a position as a Kreiguard. I've worked as an Old Guard, Palest for Od Albion, and currently work part time at your very own Wunderbar.

I have high hopes for joining the Kreiguard, and hope you accept my application.
    (and unlike my friend Herran, I wont tell your men to remove an injured Old Guard's armor...)

Signed Frank O'Loran.
    P.S. that last part was a joke, and I was the injured Old guard.

16. Nathan

Nathan Regalian Patrician

Accepted by the Baron of Langthal

17. Conspixuous

Conspixuous The Two-World Diplomat

IGN: Conspixuous
    Discord: *part of the discord already*
    IC Name: Echo Hunfi
    Character Sheet: Echo Hunfi
    IC letter to High Lieutenant Murielle-Mae Barkhardt:
    Dear High Lieutenant Murielle-Mae Barkhardt,

I hereby this letter would like to make a formal and official request to join the Kreiguard.
    We have met already and I have shown my interest in participating actively to defend the Baron House Kreiburg of Langthal.
    I have attended military training for a good portion of my life and it would be an honour to dedicate long years to a cause such as this.

By this letter I offer my loyalty and time to the Kreiguard, along with all the availability to discuss any further matter I am required to attend to.

Signed,
    Echo Hunfi

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Maeovika

Maeovika Maeovika

Accepted by High Lieutenant Murielle-Mae Barkhardt

19. Kadoren

Kadoren I do the gamer things

IGN: Jayden Beahan
    Discord: KadorThePotatorV2#4729
    IC name: KadorThePotator
    Character Sheet (Preferably approved): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/jaydenoriane-bodhi-beahan-jayden.85736/#post-972391

Dear Ser Johnannes Kreiburg,

My name is Jayden Beahan and I am wishing for the ability to be able to protect you and your family to my best abilities. I am a mercenary, a bouncer, and even a peacekeeper for "The Wunderbar", so I have the experience and the ability to keep you all safe.

I hope you will consider....

Sincerely, Jayden Beahan (The Graped Crusader)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

@KadorThePotator Accepted into the approval process. However, because the Kreiguard enforces new strict guidelines. Message me on discord with HeyitsNano#9599 to schedule an IC interview.

21. MidnightRey

MidnightRey Ruler of the Abyss

IGN: MidnightRey
    Discord: You have it
    IC Name: Alexandria Aalvienta
    -Also known as Alexa Haaven
    Character Sheet: -Plont

Ic Letter to Johnannes Kreiburg
    Greetings, you know me as Alexa Haaven, also now known as Alexandria Aalvienta. Some time ago I was let go from the guard due to my sudden absence and inactivity from work. There are many reasons as to why I went inactive, all which I much rather speak of face to face rather than a letter. Though I do know it likely isn't much of an excuse. Again I find myself without a job or work and come back to Kreiburg looking for some assistance. If you would have me back it would mean a lot. Spirits bless."
    "-Signed Alexandria Aalvienta."

22. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

@midnight_moon123 Accepted for the process. However, because the Kreiguard enforces very strict guidelines, message me on discord with HeyitsNano#9599 to schedule an IC interview.

23. SimplyTriumphant

SimplyTriumphant Oops!

IGN: SimplyTriumphant
    Discord: LeMeilleur#1547
    IC name: Frederique
    Character Sheet (Preferably approved): I'm getting one.
    IC letter to Ser Johannes Kreiburg: Greetings, I'd like to offer you my service since I'm not in the service of anyone else. In short If you choose to accept me I hope, I bring you great fortune and glory in the near future.

#23 SimplyTriumphant, Aug 14, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
  24. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

@SimplyTriumphant Accepted for the process. However, because the Kreiguard enforces very strict guidelines, message me on discord with HeyitsNano#9599 to schedule an IC interview.

25. cowboys0211

cowboys0211

IGN: cowboys0211
    Discord: cowboys021#6811
    IC name: Andro Brizre Solzas
    Character Sheet (Preferably approved): Application
    IC letter to Ser Johannes Kreiburg: I write to you after speaking with Theopold Kreiburg at The Wunderbar Tavern. My name is Andro Brizre Solzas and I'm looking to join the house guard of Kreiburg as Theopold Kreiburg has shown some interest in me. I am ready to meet where ever you wish to further discuss anything that might be needed, but most importantly I would like to offer my assistance to the House of Kreiburg and my life if it dares to come down to it. Oh and one last thing I am an Archblood with the knowledge and skills of how to use my new abilities.

Respectfully, Andro Solzas.

26. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

@cowboys0211 Accepted.

27. CrockedPaper702

CrockedPaper702

IGN: CrockedPaper702
    Discord: CrockedPaper702 #8300
    IC name: Jackson 'Shade'
    Character Sheet (Preferably approved):https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/richen-eilmyar.80948/
    Ser Johannes Kreiburg,
    I was a member of the guard but had to take a leave. I'm writing to you in the hopes that I can return to the Kriburg and serve sir Theopold diligently. I sincerely hope that this letter finds you well, and that we can work together in the future.
    Sincerely,
    Jackson 'Shade'

28. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

Rejected.

29. Boss_of_Runes

Boss_of_Runes Lil' Laaady

IGN: Boss_of_Runes
    Discord: madruny1231#9020
    IC name: Dymphna Brown
    Character Sheet (Preferably approved): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/dymphna-brown.79408/
    To Ser Johannes Kreiburg,
    I have a great interest in joining your house guard upon hearing positive opinions from it from your members and would love to serve under you and your family. However, I would also wish to inquire about training as well, as I have not had proper training from professionals. I work mainly with a rapier and basic hand-to-hand and would love to expand my skills in order to serve in the Kreiguard properly.

Sincerely, Dymphna Brown

30. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

@Boss_of_Runes Accepted for the process. However, because the Kreiguard enforces very strict guidelines, message me on discord with HeyitsNano#9599 to schedule an IC interview.

31. YoitsKing

YoitsKing The Strong Will Bend The Weak

IGN: Stewyblue
    Discord: You all have it
    IC name: Thomas BarkHardt
    Character Sheet (Preferably approved): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/thomas-barkhardt.86595/#post-975519
    Dear reader of this letter, I am Father Thomas BarkHardt Seelsorger of the House. After seeing as there are not that many kreiguards guarding the Kreiburgs at all times I have come to the realisation that I would do good myself if I don't have to wear the uniform but stick to green and purple robes. I have been a town guard for many years and already know the orders. Thank you reviewing my application. Sprint Keep. -Thomas BarkHartdt

32. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

Accepted due to already meeting prequisites.

33. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

Accepted for interview process. Please have me added on discord at HeyitsNano#9599

34. Ampers07

Ampers07 Ampers07

IGN: Ampers07
    Discord: Amps07#1530
    IC name: Fathiyaa Nasir
    Character Sheet (Preferably approved): Fathi

Dear Ser Kreiburg,
    After the death of my daughter and returning to Regalia after laying her to rest, I've decided to take up arms again in hopes of making this city and Aloria a safer place as I have done through out my life. I have a history of serving in the Ironspire within the old Violet Order and along side you in the old Inquisition. I look forward to hearing from you.

Be safe,
    Fathiyaa Nasir al Ramoran

35. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

Accepted but the Kreiguard is a house guard. The only part of Regalia they guard is the wunderbar coliseum area, and the members of noble House Kreiburg.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  36. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

Arthus Hightower ( @Greenie ) has been inducted into the House Guard through IC interview.

Applications to the Kreiguard are still open.

37. LotusTwist

LotusTwist Refugee

IGN:Malir_Bromtor
    Discord: Lotus/Malir_Bromtor#4079
    IC name: Rebecca
    Character Sheet (Preferably approved): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/vesszle-yzira.87070/#post-977645
    IC letter to Ser Johannes Kreiburg: To Ser Kreigburg, I would be greatly interested in becoming a medic for your Krieguard and can offer a decent level of alchemy and medicinal knowledge that I believe would be helpful for your house guard, my name is Rebecca and I'm new to the city. If you are not currently looking for additional medics, I am also searching for work as a servant and am capable of cooking food to a decent degree. Please send me a reply when you get a moment to let me know if my services are required. From, Rebecca Paige

38. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

Hey there. Honestly, I've definitely seen you as a good roleplayer in the community, but you fluctuate between characters often. You are accepted into the Kreiguard, but I need good attendance from you to remain.

39. Naz_Cook

Naz_Cook My mouth is a wormhole for Toohey's Extra Dry

IGN: Naz_Cook
    Discord: Keith From Bunnings#8201
    IC name: Ayrton Oliveiro
    Character Sheet (Preferably approved): Pending (waiting for the prof update to submit one)
    To Ser Johannes Krieburg
    My name is Ayrton Oliviera, a knight of the Lion Pelt Odrer. I was approached by Sir Alaric Keen Krieburg at the Wanderbar who advertised employment within your Krieguard. I have spend many years in the city of Portimao in Lusits being a bodyguard to many of the wealthy merchents there. I have recently arrived in this city to uses my skills as a guard for the families such as yours. I would appriate being accepted into you ranks.

May the Spirit guide you
    Ser Ayrton Oliveiro

40. Jute_Len

Jute_Len Fazai / Cisva

IGN: Cisva
    Discord: Already in it - Fazai
    IC name: Remalla
    Character Sheet (Preferably approved): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/remalla-mul-mallsu.86633/
    IC letter to Ser Johannes Kreiburg: "To Sir Kreiburg, Lord Kreiburg has offered me a position, and I believe that I would be a good fit for this workplace, with my sixty years of combat experience and training. Perhaps my guarding history, for others around the world, in caravans and noble houses, will be of use here. I have trained in heavy blades, lashing, fist fighting, and heavy bows."