Richen Eilmyar

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by CrockedPaper702, Dec 25, 2019.

1. CrockedPaper702

CrockedPaper702

• Full Name: Richen Eilmyar, (-Alias-) Jackson 'Shade'
    • Race: Leutz-Vixe Ailor ( Lexxons )
    • Sexuality: Bi-sexual
    • Preferred Weapon: Long Sword

Skill Information

-Skill-
    -Sorcery +18
    19 unused
    +20 Sword Combat
    Talent
    +10 stealth rouge
    Hobby
    +10 Culinary Art Category
    +3 Ritualism
    -Ritualism-

-Powers-
    Ritualist's Bloodsmith

-Aesthetic-
    Ritualist Familiar

Body Shape
    • 14 Physical Stat. (Capped at 10)
    • Skinny, boney
    • Boney

Languages
    • Leutz Vixe
    • Common

-Infection-
    Vampirisms - Active

-Zikiel Common Abilities-
    Blood Collaring - (No one)
    Immortal Aging - (25)
    Lore of Old
    Lore of the Gods

Lich Feeding
    Lich Body
    Lich Power
    Lich Form
    - (Was a 6'0" tall skeleton lich, with black robes that have gold accents, (Sometimes dark blood red). He has an extra set of arms that appear right next to the functional ones, witch he use's to intimidate his enemies. His robes, are jagged and ripped at the bottom, keeping his colored accents. The robe is a bit bigger than him and hangs loosely on him, hanging a few inches off of him as he floats, and drags on the ground as he walks. He has a second set of eyes, that are right above his functional set, and are a few inches away from the center of his face. His Wispy eyes grow brightly on all four of his eyes, when he trans forms, and usually only dose so to demonstrate his power, and when in combat.)

-Zikiel Form Mutations-
    Lich Mastery - (Sorcery: Elemental Branding [Sorcery Spell], Sorcery: Elemental Orb [Sorcery Spell]
    Sorcery: Binral Blink [Sorcery Spell], Sorcery: Distant Discourse [Sorcery Spell], Sorcery: Sorcery: Umbra Bolts [Sorcery Spell] - (Aesthetic) - Primal Design [Toggle Passive], Elemental Bending [Sorcery Spell], Sorcery: Illusory Instruction [Sorcery Spell]
    , Sorcery: Shadow Guise [Mythic Shift], Sorcery: Shadows Within [Toggle Passive])
    Lich Mindward
    Lich Spiderweb

Lich Frostwall
    Lich Horrorwall
    Lich Deathstorm
    Lich Reachwall
    Lich Faithwall
    Lich Speechwill
    Lich Wordwill

Visual Information
    • Eye Color: Sky blue (Check infection status)
    • Hair Color: Black (Dyed)
    • Hair Style: Ruffled, mainly messy
    • Skin Color: Pale
    • Clothing: Something easy to move in but formal type wear at times.
    • Height: 6’0
    • Is boney and looks starved

Personality
    • Alignment: Neutral
    • Personality: Advocate
    • Religion: Void Worship 9/10

Backstory

Richen was born into an average class family, not much poor but wasn’t close to rich neither. His mother was a Void Ritualist while his father was a Sourecer. At a young age, he did start learning these skills from both parents, learning Void Ritualism starting at the age of 13 while practicing with blades at age 15. He mastered Void Ritualism within the next few years of practice.
    One day, he set off at age 20 off into the woods to check out the scenery. Though, it went wrong, horribly wrong, at least at first. Some woman snuck up behind him, a vampire in fact and knocked him out from behind! Richen dropped to the ground unconscious as the woman fed from him, making him possess the curse of Vampirism afterwards. When he woke up, he was scared, paranoid out of his mind as the woman was no longer present. Not knowing what to do, he got up and tried making his way back home, only for him to realize, he doesn’t know where home is. The woman took him deeper into the forest he didn’t know!
    He was searching for days, turned into weeks. He grew tired, giving up while also going through the entire vampirism process. Richen ended up walking away from the idea of finding his home again and set off elsewhere till he found himself out of the woods.
    Ever since, he’s been traveling miles and years around the world, until he found himself in Regalia at age 54, keeping there and settling down within the sewers.

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    #1 CrockedPaper702, Dec 25, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
  2. CrockedPaper702

CrockedPaper702

3. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

Just as a mention, please have far greater patience in the future with Character Applications, you posted this a mere two days ago, and usually, you should only bump an application if its been untouched for a week.

Still, as I can find no issues, Approved.

4. CrockedPaper702

CrockedPaper702

thank you, and I applogize and I will have patience in the future, just wanted to get this approved so I can use him

5. HydraLana

Hello, I have been apprised of either an error I made when reviewing this character, or more than likely, something that is the result of the various changed Werebeasts and Vampires have undergone since this was originally approved.

I direct you to the several changes you will need to make to your application to fit the various Mandatory Mutations: https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Vampirism#Zikiel_Bloodline

Tag me once you are done @CrockedPaper702

6. CrockedPaper702

CrockedPaper702

7. CrockedPaper702

CrockedPaper702

also what can i do with throwing?
    since i chose it for a bloodline reason and now that ability is gone, and i would like to know what its used for, or have a link to where i can see the different ability, since i cant find it

8. Faith_Bug

Faith_Bug Mirror Thrower

Throwing Combat is for- what it states- throwing. It can be used for throwing objects like knives, etc.

9. CrockedPaper702

CrockedPaper702

Thank you, so much
    I was so confused, much appreciated

• Like Like x 1
  10. HydraLana

The edits I was referring to were:

"Zikiel Body - Constant Passive - Self - The Vampire's new Physical Stat Limit is 20, overriding any Racial Limit as long as it is above this number. If below, then the Racial limit applies. They appear far more bony as a result of infection."
    • First, the Physical Stat cap here should be 20.
    • Second, his Physical Stat number at 45 should be 40 as 20 Blades Combat Skill +10 Throwing Combat Skill +10 Athletic Training (which are halved from 20 due to how the stat is calculated) = 40.
    "Zikiel Appearance - Constant Passive - Self - The Vampire's eyes are icy blue with gray eye whites, not turning red at any point in time but they do start glowing when the Vampire feeds, and their teeth appear at all times and are noticeable."
    • Third, please fix this error in your description of your character's eyes.
    Please, it gives me great pause seemingly at how casually you looked over the Vampire lore I specifically linked to you and was unable to find the problems. Re-read all of the abilities, including the ones I just quoted, and ensure that you have an up-to-date Zikiel Vampire.

Tag me once the edits are done in green.

11. CrockedPaper702

CrockedPaper702

@HydraLana , sorry about the mess ups, im very new to making char sheets and still have a hard time understanding lore, thank you for pointing out the mistakes, if there are any more please tell me

12. HydraLana

When I halved the Athletic Points in my math, that was part of the calculation of the Physical Stat, you didn't need to remove 1o points off of your actual point investment on the application.

If you wish to restore those points, feel free to, but for now I will approve the application.

13. CrockedPaper702

CrockedPaper702

14. CrockedPaper702

CrockedPaper702

I don't know the name but it allows the lich to summon multiply books to cast magic

15. CrockedPaper702

CrockedPaper702

@HydraLana i would like to change something on my ability section, a bloodline ability, that i never use, am i aloud to do that?

16. HydraLana

Yes, just tag me after you've made the change.

17. CrockedPaper702

CrockedPaper702

@HydraLana Made a few changes, witch will be in blue

18. HydraLana

Remains approved.

19. HydraLana

Holding it on my own statement, there are a few problems with the character in his cured state.
    • His Physical Stat cannot be 40, as he only has 22 in a Combat Skill, making his stat 22, not 40.
    • I have been informed that you are using Spells from your Zikiel still in RP despite being cured. 1) my prior approval of those spells was wrong, you can't use them as you have been and 2) You cannot access them now that you are cured. Cease using them in RP immediately.
    • I have also been informed that you have been misusing Clockwork. Please re-read the page, and follow what you can and cannot use given your Proficiency investment.
    Please tag me once you have made the correction, and if you have any questions @CrockedPaper702

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. CrockedPaper702

CrockedPaper702

Hi, I will stop useing the spells, i thought i was alowed to use them after being cured, and i applogize. May i ask how im useing the clockwork wrong

21. CrockedPaper702

CrockedPaper702

@HydraLana Did i fix it and i mdae the changes in blue

#21 CrockedPaper702, Aug 24, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
  22. CrockedPaper702

CrockedPaper702

23. HydraLana

Please update his Physical Stat as, again, it is incorrect. You only have 3 points invested in a Combat Skill, and no other Proficiency gives him enough to reach 20.

• Useful Useful x 1
  24. CrockedPaper702

CrockedPaper702

@HydraLana I made the fix, but dose the zikel ability Haunting sorcery require me to have sorcery proficiency points?
    or are the given?

25. HydraLana

"With this Mutation, the Vampire is able to exchange existing Proficiency Points for up to 5 Sorcery Spells of any Category. The Zikiel can also become an Acolyte, but all Sorcery Spells (which are categorized as Sorcery Spell in terms of their Ability Category) also double as Vampire Spell, unless the Haunting Drowda Mutation is also chosen, in which case they just classify as Sorcery Spell. Being cured does not bring back the Proficiency Points, but keeps the Spells. With this Mutation, a Zikiel Vampire can also be a Mage. It is possible for a Mage to willingly become a Zikiel Vampire with this Mutation already unlocked through the Void Zikiel Ritual, however this is irreversible, and the Mage can no longer be cured."

26. CrockedPaper702

CrockedPaper702

@HydraLana , My Character sheet is out of date and i will update it very soon, but i will be fixing it very soon.

27. CrockedPaper702

CrockedPaper702

Also it states in the proficiency points that if I have none, I sorcery, that all of them are refunded, and allows me to put some of my points into sorcery, but then my originally points are returned when cured. Am I mistaken?

28. CrockedPaper702

CrockedPaper702

@HydraLana I have made all the changes and I believe my character sheet is up to date and i would like it looked at

29. HydraLana

You cannot have a completely separate set of Proficiency Points for when you are infected, when someone loses their infection, they simply lose access the mutations and abilities associated with it, not the Proficiencies they gained. Please combine the two together and present me with a united, single list of his Proficiency Points.

30. CrockedPaper702

CrockedPaper702

@HydraLana I have made the changes, I apologize for doing that, i read one of the mutations wrong and have fixed my sheet.

31. CrockedPaper702

CrockedPaper702

32. HydraLana

Approved. But I would beg you, please, please get on a computer soon and properly format everything in this application. It was extremely difficult to read what I did given how you directly copied over so much from the Wiki when it was unnecessary.

33. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

@CrockedPaper702 before we look through the re-review for the proficiency update, could you reformat everything to be out of spoilers and in regular black font? It is difficult to read through the current abilities as it stand. Thanks in advance.

34. HydraLana

As the former reviewer, I am rejecting this application due to the player's inactivity.

35. CrockedPaper702

CrockedPaper702

@HydraLana Applogzes for the inactivity, my iternets has been out, i made the fixes that Firefaun pointed out, if there is anymore of the sheet that needs to be fixed, please tell me