Daedra Friskeno

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by SaltyLikeTheSea, May 18, 2020.

1. SaltyLikeTheSea

SaltyLikeTheSea x2 your daily serving of salt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Full Name: Daedra Ase Curadora de los enfermos y pobres Friskeno
    Race: Daendroque Ailor

Lineage: Carnvaal
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Preferred Weapon: Dagger

Inventory Information
    Bandage
    Lollipops
    Ten regals
    A small bottle of holy water
    A needle and thread

[​IMG]

Total Points: 50 + 10 Hobby

Melee Combat
    +5 Dagger Combat (+5 Points)

Sorcery

+15 Sorcery (+15 Points) (Exist)

Science Skill

+20 Medical Science (+20 Points)

Arcanology
    +3 Curing Knowledge (+3 Points)

Performance Art

+2 Dancing Art (+1 Points +1 Hobby Points)
    +2 Theatre Art (+2 Hobby Points)

Culinary Art

+6 Cooking Art (+2 Points +4 Hobby Points)
    +4 Baking Art (+2 Points +2 Hobby Points)

Nature Art

+3 Sailing (+2 Point +1 Hobby Point)

Support
    Light Mend I
    Light Mend II

Exorcism 2

Aesthetics
    Magic Sight II

Travel
    True Path I

Body Stats:

5 + (2*.5) (3*.5) (2*.5) = 7.5 (Rounded up to 8)
    Body Shape: Toned
    Body Fat: Average Body Fat

Languages:
    Common (Learned while in the City.)
    Daendroqin (Parental language)
    Modern Altalar (Learned from husband)

Carnvaal:
    -Glitter Contril I
    -Inth Gift I
    -Peace Reign I

Vampirism:
    Currently Infected? = No
    Bloodline: Mivver
    Choice Mutations:
    Malevolent Disguising
    Malevolent Darkness
    Malevolent Illuvication
    Malevolent Hexicanum

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Eye Color: Glowing Light Blue (Originally Brown)
    Hair Colour: Ginger
    Hair Style: Loosely worn down, with two buns on top of her head.
    Skin Color: Pale
    Clothing: Loose dresses or a simple blouse with pants
    Height: 5’5

Daedra Facial Features: Daedra has a diamond-shaped face, which means she has a small forehead and wide cheekbones as well as almond upturned eyes. Daedra carries a smile on her face almost all of the time, usually have a friendly expression. Her strawberry blonde hair is almost always worn down, with two buns atop the back of her head.

Daedra’s Body: Daedra stands at 5’5 and has a pear body shape which she tends to try and accentuate. She often has her glowing sunray tattoos which run up her hands to her forearms. On her back and chest, she has several scars. There are around seven scars on her back, that look like something pierced her skin. On her chest, she has two slash shaped scars around her ribs and two scars that look like something pierced her over her left lung and heart.

Daedra’s Fashion Appearance and Accessories: Daedra usually wears a dress or a blouse with pants. She tries to wear clothes that will show off her shape, but won’t prevent her from being able to lift, carry, and run. She always has a belt with several pouches on it which she keeps all her medical supplies in. She likes to wear more earthy colours, tending to stick to greens, yellows, browns, and whites. Daedra doesn’t often wear jewelry anymore due to her job, but if she’s off the clock she wears many bracelets and a few necklaces. She keeps a concealed dagger on her, and when doing more dangerous stuff will carry a short sword on her.

Daedra’s voice: Daedra speaks usually in a calm voice. Her voice is a bit deeper but soothing. When she’s angry, her voice loses its soothing quality and takes on a bitter edge.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alignment
    Chaotic Good
    Daedra is chaotic good as she is out to help people, but will bend rules to do so. She follows her heart and sometimes that involves disregarding the rules or turning a blind eye. As she is a healer for hire, she sometimes gets work in darker and more unsavoury places, so she is often ignoring crimes to keep working.

Personality Type
    The Campaigner (ENFP-T)
    Daedra loves connecting with people and helping them. That’s why she continues to be a healer just like her family has taught her. She’s always willing to learn and listen to others, always looking for new ideas or views on life. Though she easily overthinks and often gets stressed as her job of choice is high pressure. This often causes her to snap at others, her emotions often getting the best of her in high-pressure situations.

Religion
    Agnostic (8/10)
    Daedra does not follow a religion but will say Unionism if questioned. She doesn’t agree with much of the religion, but still very faintly believes in it as that was what she was taught as a child. She does believe there is a higher being, but it may not be the one that Unionism preaches.

Weaknesses
    Daedra is not good at combat, though she is trained she often panics.
    Daedra will always try to see the best in people and give them as many chances as she can even if she shouldn’t.
    She will often keep her negative emotions inside, and push them aside for the sake of others.
    Daedra also struggles with common as it's her second language. She's fluent enough, though will often come off dumber than she means to and sometimes forgets words.

Personality Expansion
    Character’s skills: Daedra is a good cook when it comes to very basic foods as she often cooks for people at her family's clinic. She also learned to dance at the festivals and celebrations often thrown at home, and more so dances for fun, not to look pretty. As well as she learned to sail and how to be a proper captain from her fiance, wanting to take an interest in something he was so passionate about.

Likes: Daedra loves parties, as it reminds her of the few good memories she has of home. She also loves Daen cooking, and will often cook dishes from home as comfort food.

Dislikes: Daedra heavily dislikes people who break her trust over and over. As well as she is not a fan of extremely conservative people as well as religion in general, trying to shy away from all that.

Relationships:
    Love. Family. Close Friend. Friend. Dislike. Hate.

Athalon [@War_Pig] (10/10)
    “What can’t I say about him? I love him. We’ve been through our darkest days together but we somehow still stick it through together. I’m happy I have someone who cares so deeply for me.”

Fyndela [@KayKay704 ] (7/10)
    “She’s family, even if she’s made a fair few mistakes. She’s clearly sorry and I can learn to forgive her.”

Arien [@Cipherition] (7/10)
    “I’ve seemed to become the keeper of your secrets. I hope one day you'll remember that and trust me again."

Jayden [@KadorThePotater] (6/10)
    "A bit more down than I remember, but you're still a close friend to me. I'm happy you're still around. Even if you don't need me anymore."

Hullinera [@Kaykay704] (6/10)
    “An ice queen, but a loyal friend. You are secretly so sweet and I am glad I met you.”

Murielle-Mae [@m00m1nplsyz] (6/10)
    “A great captain, even if a little harsh. Though you may sometimes be a little crazy, I still consider you a close friend.”

Jack [@ThePear] (5/10)
    “Though we didn't start off on the right foot, I am glad I got to know you more.”

Murard [@3a_29] (-10/10)

“You were once family. But family does not continuously betray each other. You're dead to me, and so is the so-called ‘family’ you wished to form.”

[​IMG]
    Daedra was born the youngest in her family of five in Hallonq, which greatly affected the way she viewed the world. Having been in the middle of a gang war in her early years, she was busy from a young age. Her family was known doctors and healers, and all hands were on deck. Daedra can clearly remember handing her mother bandages and trying to apply pressure to a bleeding man at the ripe age of six. She had seen many deaths before she had turned seven, and this affected how she viewed life. A child who grows up in war carries that burden with them wherever they go. She continued to learn how to heal from her mother, learning how to stitch close wounds by age nine.

Despite everything she saw, she was a bright and friendly girl. Her mother and older siblings had taught her to be unrelentlessly kind. She would always help where she could, and became determined to help anyone in need, no matter how evil they may be. She learned to sneak around, to stay quiet and out of the way. After all being in an active war zone she had to be quiet when scouting for anyone hurt, or she herself may be gravely injured. She soon became friends with many people in the local gangs, she and her family have helped a few handfuls of them.

This connection with the crime world had its benefits as well as its drawbacks. As she grew closer to the people in the gangs, she got drawn deeper into the criminal world. Which was not a place a young girl should be. She ended up having an almost near-death experience at age fourteen after having been attacked when happily talking to one of her friends. She was told it was because of the fact someone wanted to send a message that she shouldn’t be getting so friendly with all the rival gangs. After this attack, a slight change occurred in Daedra. She had a need to learn how to protect herself, as the healing spell her mother taught couldn’t do anything to protect her. So she turned to the friends she had made in darker places to teach her. And that they did.

She offered her services for free, without question to anyone who could teach her magic to protect herself. She ended up working for Asaltadors, under a mage who had named himself “Whispers”. She never got close enough to learn his true name, and maybe that was for the better. He taught her magic to help her protect herself and take her enemies by surprise. She trained under him for five years, learning not only magic from him. He showed her how to stay quiet, and how to gain the trust of the more unsavory people. She learned how to not only work with criminals, but she still worked with her family in their clinic.

By nineteen she was somewhat battle-hardened, to say the least. She had learned how to sneak, and how to survive in darker times. Whispers had taught her how to wield a dagger. She was ready for what the world had to offer. As in her culture, she fell under the category of her siblings for “the one who rebels”. She started to argue with her parents when they tried to get her to stop helping the Asaltadors. Of course, her parents wanted her to do something more respectable, and less likely to get her killed, but Daedra had become accustomed to this lifestyle now. She argued with them for a few years but still stayed. That was until the Bone Horror Crisis hit. It made her life into a busy whirlwind, trying to help the people who had been attacked. The stress quickly got to her, having been overworked by her parents and lacking sleep or food. Once the crisis had passed, she told her family she was leaving. That she couldn’t handle being overworked like that again, and how she’d rather die on her own terms than theirs. At age twenty-two she packed up what she could and fled, it was especially hard with the Asaltadors taking power, as they did not want to lose anyone else, and for good reason.

She left for Regalia, hoping to find a new life there and be able to start up her own business. Now at the ripe age of twenty-six, she is still trying to get a foothold in the city. She has survived doing work where she can, mainly freelancing at clinics. But now more than ever is she determined to find a place in Regalia, no matter which side she is on.

After a few years of struggle, Daedra has gained a job as a medic for the Kreiguard. While there she has been adopted into a surrogate family, changing her last name to Elfessi to reflect this. Along with her newfound family, she fell in love with one of her fellow guards which she is now in a relationship. She has also started doing combat training and drills, working on her skill in combat and picking up the short sword, now using it as her preferred weapon.

Though she ended up losing most of that, abandoning the last name Elfessi once the one who adopted her, Murard became too much to handle. As well as she lost her job and was jailed because of the fact she laughed. She ended up having to leave Regalia for a few months with her fiance as they tried to figure things out, learning the ropes of how to be a proper captain and run a ship as they sailed around.

Upon coming back to the city she ended up taking her job back up with the Kreiguard once her husband got the Duke to apologize to her. She then also joined the De Piedmont family as a medic and servant. Finally she joined the Burning Bridges clinic but left after a disastrous night and upon finding out they were illegally selling opium to find their clinic.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Powerful Powerful x 3
    #1 SaltyLikeTheSea, May 18, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  2. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

@SaltyLikeTheSea
    Hello! I will be claiming this application for review.
    This is a very well put together app, I look forward to seeing the character in action!
    There is only one minor issue: You may only choose two schools for sorcery and it appears Daedra has three! Adjust this, and your points if need be, and tag me when you are done!

#2 Athelois, May 18, 2020
    Last edited: May 18, 2020
  3. SaltyLikeTheSea

Thank you! Sorry about that. I've removed Darkness Sorcery now and added another spell to Chaos Sorcery. Let me know if anything else needs to be changed

4. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. SaltyLikeTheSea

@Athelois I mainly did a visual rework, but there were a few changes to reflect the new ailor linage development as well as in character progress made. Any changes besides the visual ones have been marked in GREEN.

#5 SaltyLikeTheSea, Jun 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  6. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

7. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

8. SaltyLikeTheSea

@Athelois I changed Dae hobby points to better reflect her! All changes are marked in GREEN

9. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main Supremium

10. SaltyLikeTheSea

@Athelois Just need to get the approved tag back on the sheet as I had to change her last name.

11. SaltyLikeTheSea

@Athelois Redid Daedra sheet for the new prof update! Added an expansion onto her personality section and a bit onto her backstory to explain some of the skills she didn't have before. All changes marked in GREEN

12. SaltyLikeTheSea

@Caelamus Realizing I should have tagged you too! Sorry! Like I said above made changes for new profs update! All changes in GREEN

13. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

Approved.

14. SaltyLikeTheSea

@HydraLana New Sorcery Update go brrr. Aged her up by 2 years to fit what I wanted to do with her. Lowered sailing and daggers and added some more points to sorcery. As well as got rid of any mention of the old schools in her backstory. All changes marked in GREEN

#14 SaltyLikeTheSea, Feb 21, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  15. HydraLana

Re-Approved as I can't see any issues.

16. SaltyLikeTheSea

@HydraLana I changed Daedra linage to fit what I think works better with her personality (aka Lexxon to Carnvaal). Changes marked in GREEN

#16 SaltyLikeTheSea, Apr 9, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  17. HydraLana

Re-Approved.

18. SaltyLikeTheSea

@HydraLana Update go brrr. Ditched old profs. Upped dagger by 1. Upped medical to max to match her years being a doctor. Gave her 1 new spell. Upped most her hobbies by a few points. And lowered her age to its original place. All changes marked in GREEN.

19. HydraLana

My sole point of review is for you to fill in the end of her Life Story with what has been happening over the past number of months she's been in the capital city. Tag me once you're done @SaltyLikeTheSea

20. SaltyLikeTheSea

@HydraLana All done! Added a bit on the end to sum it up marked in GREEN

21. HydraLana

Approved.