Stuff.

yea theres also dogpool, ladypool, zombiepool, samuraipool, robopool, cowboypool, kidpool,babypool, nicepool, steampunkpool and so on

thats the main villain and the twin sister of professor X, shes batshit crazy. She dos what prof X dos but with her hand in peoples head and is an omega level mutant, meaning that omega level mutants are now MARVEL CANNON

as well as a FUCK LOAD of camio's from all of the marvel roster that was under fox

the most notable are: Blade, Electra, Gambit, Jonny Storm, og Juggernaut, Toad, Pyro, and thats jsut the ones I can recall

I am legally not allowed to work in the UK. There's this thing called being a minor. I know, that's crazy.

Yeah, I have actually, but I do so much with Scouting, Theatre, and everything else I do I just don't have the time for that.

poor time management then, drop one of them things and start beeing self employed so you cna have some cash to splash

I'm not dropping any of them. I love what I do. And also at my age memories, experiences and life lessons are more important than money. I get much more out of performing and scouting then I would making money

I'm not dropping any of them. I love what I do. And also at my age memories, experiences and life lessons are more important than money. I get much more out of performing and scouting then I would making money
Learnig how to make money is something YOU.WILL.NEED, and am telling you this as a guy of 28 that had to learn that lesson as well as many other ones that are needed for adoulting

Learnig how to make money is something YOU.WILL.NEED, and am telling you this as a guy of 28 that had to learn that lesson as well as many other ones that are needed for adoulting
I'm aware that I need to know how to make money, but at my age it's not my priority at all. I'm not even of legal age to have a job

I mean don't get me wrong I'd love to do something like that but I just don't have the time, or the mental capacity to do so.

learning a trade skill would also be useful if you dont want to go to uni cos you got sick of the education system, like I did

so if you do end up doing it that way, see what you like and fits your preferences, ie if you like factorio you might be an engineer in the making lol

9f45d724-b5eb-4a4c-86d6-c83d5487bb85_text.gif

as for me, I always liked working with my hands, hens why I work in the post office now lol

clarification, whilst I do work in the post office, am not a post man, am working the main logistics hub where all the letters and packages come for sorting and distribution, and I work the night shift, which for me works as I have been a nigh owl for a number of years now, and to boot I get every other day off with every other weekend being a long one, from Friday till Monday, and the pay is good, at least in my opinion

I wouldn't mind working the night shift, I think it would be quite enjoyable.