Regalian Civil Strife: Typhonus-consortium Battle

Discussion in 'Progression Events' started by MonMarty, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Jlalu

Jlalu Holla holla if you hear me.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Woodwork

Woodwork Suzzies mother

(IC stuff nao.)

A shuttering view of a column of dark, dank cells was the very first thing that came in to sight upon Grey opening his eyes. The scent of the column smelt somewhat fresh, not what you would expect from an area with every other cell containing a dead body, the freezing temperatures preserved the corpses and numbed the pain of his broken legs significantly however pain surged through them still as they dragged behind him through the column, a single snake like trail ran through the middle of two sets of foot prints.

The sound of ice breaking and squeaking together as a cell door was yanked opened across the icy ground was the only sound that could be heard for a time, there was no other sound throughout the mass of cells, and this very fact irked Grey.
    Oh dear, the only thought that ran through his mind as he was thrown in to the cell, the cell was even darker than the corridor, and he certainly smelt rotten flesh, perhaps the corpse he skidded towards was the source, in fact he confirmed this as he crashed in right in to the frozen corpse, the scent was faint but definitely present. Grey slowly crawled towards one of the four walls in the cell, his fingers bright red from the ice and his hands slipping as he clawed the ground.

Upon reaching the wall, Grey propped himself up against it, his first priority was setting his broken legs then resting them straight, the experience was not as excruciating as previous experiences, the cold is good for something at least. The arms of the skin and bones corpse snapped of easy, broken in to four pieces binding his legs together with strips of the carefully warmed strips of fabric he found on the corpse.

His legs fate now set, his second priority was finding a means of escape, third, actually attempting the escape and if possible taking the Kade with him. The notion seemed ridiculous, escape...
    How? When? Why? What do I have to go back to? Since when did I have anything to live for? I am… Was a killer that was all. Grey felt like a burden was suddenly realized, he had had to go back, he had friends and attachments.

He quickly fondled his pockets for anything that could be of use that has not been taken, he frowned, pulling out the Red’s loyalty token, looking it over, and spotting the pin, could be of use when I can walk. Grey placed the token back snuggly in a pocket, all he can do now is wait and survive, a single “Tsk…” Echoed throughout the cells.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    #42 Woodwork, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  3. natcanino

natcanino Woefully Lost

As Amber was thrown in the cell, a single comment could be heard from her "Slimy Traitors, you lot!", turning around to face the Soldiers who had thrown her in the cell, Exclaiming "Atleast... This is better than my younger years!"
    Amber looked around the cell, finding nothing in the 'Bright' Segment, she crawled into the Dark, only finding Rags and some Pins

As she turned to face out of the cell, all that was left was a soldier on the far-side of the room
    once again thinking of something
    "
    These rags and Pins, Might be able to get out, but what then?, If i manage to get out of this Cell, or let alone this Place, I'll be Stranded here, No escape... unless I make it to another Noble's land..."
    With these final thoughts, she slinked back against the wall waiting for the perfect moment

{OOC}
    Is it possible to try an Escape roll?

• Like Like x 1
  4. jamstersaber14

jamstersaber14 Jamie_KI

I w just realised my charicter is half human half elf. Well... Shet.

5. millawolf

millawolf The "Normal" Fong

If you're a loyal Regalian citizen it shouldn't be a problem.

#45 millawolf, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  6. Joelinco

Joelinco That one Chaotic Neutral

@MonMarty This is a stupid question, but here goes

How do you go about enlisting for the Regalian Army?

7. jamstersaber14

jamstersaber14 Jamie_KI

I with the typhos would get their act together. Then we might not all end up slaves (again.)

8. TyrolleanEagle

TyrolleanEagle Grand Elder of Calemberg

Oh. I'll be sure to contact the House Typho about this.

9. jamstersaber14

jamstersaber14 Jamie_KI

Yes and when you do... Ah nuts...