Art Auction Pixelart Headshot Specialized Commission Raffle

Optimalfriskies

JayP's buddy
Reaction score
Faction
Brightshore
So I have been getting in the mood for making art recently, and I begun working on Pixelart headshots. The few I have made thus far have turned out rather alright, and so I feel motivated to do more.

I have been going around offering up free commissions in the Noble community part of the Roleplay discord, and it has been nice, but it has also limited my options of who to make. Therefore I am setting up this raffle to hopefully make some more differing art.

My only rules are:
  • There are no bribes or even a price. Since this is free, I do not want nor do I feel comfortable accepting any bribes. The victors are chosen at random.
  • You can not submit your own character. You can submit the character of a friend, or someone you feel deserve/ would appreciate free art.
  • You may not submit multiple characters. One per person, to keep the thread clean.

Good luck! The winner(s) of the raffle will be announced approximately 24 hours after the posting of this thread.

And to close it off, here are three examples of my work, from oldest to most recent.

Tags of people I think may want in: @TheyCalledMeKiko @Carlit0o @Banard @Xref74 @Yigit @Jonificus @Ryria @WrongChat @fuithlug

Comission Format:
IGN:
Character Application: (If not, put a spoiler with a brief description of their face and such.)
Player of said Character:

Comission Format:
IGN: WaterDruppel
Character Application: App here! If you need more art, I'll send it over discord. :>
Player of said Character: Patsie

Last edited: