⚖the Crimson Inquisition⚖

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by LumosJared, Oct 29, 2019.

1. LumosJared

LumosJared Around

Redcloak.jpg

Crimson.png
    Ornate Divider.png

In late 306 AC, the Crimson Inquisition was reformed after a long absence by the then Secretary for the Faith Jared Luchs Kade. After an initially strong but ultimately haphazard rule by Hengest Harhold, said Secretary would take the reigns of the Organization as a splinter faction of the Violet Order, under his directive as Grand Commissioner of the Violet Order.
    The Crimson Inquisition serves as both an inquisitorial and investigative arm of the Violet Order, as well as a close ally to the Church, fostering cooperation between both parties. The honor of the Imperial Spirit, and Holy Law, is their primary directive, along with the controlling of Aberrants, undesirables, and arcane threats to the Empire. This, along with the general investigative work done on behalf of the Grand Commissioner, is a callback to their role in 304 AC roughly two years after their initial formation.

[​IMG]

Rights.png

The Crimson Inquisition holds the standard rights and permits that are provided to the Guard Chapters of the Violet Order, along with four additional rights. These rights and permits are used by the Guardsmen of the Crimson Inquisition in order to properly carry out their duties as the guardsmen of the City of Regalia. To utilize these rights and permits for selfish or corrupt intent is to be viable to a dishonorable discharge from the Violet Order, likely entailing consequential repercussions in the form of lashings, beatings, and religious purity sessions.
    Violet Order Rights
    - The right to enforce all Regalian Law.
    - The right to apprehend, arrest and imprison those in breach of Regalian Law.
    - The right to use weapons and armor in public.

The Crimson Inquisition - Led by Grand Commisioner Jared Luchs Kade
    The Regalian Holy Law Enforcement.
    Charter Rights:
    - The right to enforce all Regalian Holy Laws.
    - The right to apprehend, arrest and imprison those in breach of Holy Laws.
    - The right to use weapons and armor in public.
    - The right to start an Inquisitorial Conquest on those found guilty of Holy Laws.

[​IMG]

Command.png
    CommanderProper.png

The Chapter Commander is the highest rank in the hierarchy, and commands over the entirety of the Crimson Inquisition. The Grand Commisioner technically outranks the Chapter Commander, but the two often work in tandem. The Commander upholds the right to recruit and demote as they please, to arrange the ranks of the Crimson Inquisition and to ensure the stability, activity, and prowess of the Guard Chapter. This rank is temporarily held by the Grand Commisioner, Jared Luchs Kade. @LumosJared
    Captain.png

The Chapter Captain is the second highest rank in the hierarchy, and holds permission to command the Officers and Guards of the Crimson Inquisition. The Captain may oversee the Officers and the Guards, may arrange training events, lead arrests and operations, and must always report to the Commander. This rank is currently vacant.

In addition and in theortical equal rank, there is always a Grand Inquisitor who serves as a direct link from the Synod to the Inquisition, a rank currently held by Father Titus Cretch (@Azuralan).
    Obersts.png

The Chapter Obersts (Officers) of the Chapter are above the Guardsmen, but below the Commander and the Captain. The Officers have technically the same responsibilities as the other Guards of the Regiment, but they hold the permission to order the Guards to do tasks while performing operations, arrests or duties. The Officers Rank are currently held by ...
    Lydia Typhonus ~ @pixYcandi
    Alberic Typhonus ~ @Natannine
    Julius Peirgarten ~ @Anarchizm
    Eric Fischer ~ @Panda_bear
    Ser Karp ~ @Chapstxcks
    Inquisitors.png

The Chapter Inquisitors (Guards) are the regular guardsmen of the Regiment, and the manforce. Their responsibility is to maintain peace in the streets of Regalia, to perform their duties with honor and loyalty. The guards are expected to be obedient to their higher ups, and to obey commands. The Guard Rank are currently held by ...
    Milojica av Ramsau ~ @SadSoda
    Elizabeth Edith ~ @Zuziee
    Abelhard Latimer ~ @FieriFanAccount
    Vena'llia ~ @QueenOfKarma
    Joseph Soryn Valorist ~ @12wolfen15_
    Yasuke ~ @MrSpideyPool
    Lucielle ~ @falcvns
    [​IMG]
    Join.png
    Before applying, one must ensure that they are eligible to enter the Violet Order. All male characters must possess at least 15 proficiency points in Combat skills, and all female characters must possess at least 20 proficiency points in Combat skills. The Crimson Inquisition holds a particular interest in either Noble, Ailor, or Male members, and will scrutinize those who do not fall within either category with a very high level of scrutinity.

If you are eligible, believe that you will be adequately active, and wish to apply to enter, then fill in the format provided below and comment on the thread.

IGN:
    Discord:
    (Mandatory to be provided, can be PM'd if necessary.)
    Character Name:
    Character Application Form:
    (You must have one, but it doesn't need to be approved.)
    IC Letter to Commander Jared Luchs Kade: (Argue for joining and what you wish to accomplish.)

• Powerful Powerful x 9
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    #1 LumosJared, Oct 29, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
  2. Chapstxcks

Chapstxcks Knight

IGN: Chapstxcks
    Discord: Chap#8915
    Character Name: Karp Kippings
    Character Application Form: X
    IC Letter to Commander Jared Luchs Kade:
    Commander,
    Spirit’s warmth and greetings onto you. I write to join the Crimson Inquisition as it will further my dutiful service to the Spirit. I am a Knight of the Villiers-Eclaire Order from the Carainthais Monastery on Basta. I graduated many years back now and am competent on both horseback and with the bastard sword when it comes to combat. I am a trained through experience squad leader and am ready to serve or lead others in this chapter. You may expect another Villiers-Eclaire’s letter arriving soon, most likely in the morning.

Oratario Ode,
    Karp Kippings.
    Knight of the Villiers-Eclaire Order.
    @LumosJared (been busy this past week and a half so I haven’t been active! I’ll be active again today or tomorrow)

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  3. Panda_bear

Panda_bear

IGN:PandaCRP
    Discord:
    (Mandatory to be provided, can be PM'd if necessary.) panda_bear#6881
    Character Name: Eric Fischer
    (You must have one, but it doesn't need to be approved.)https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/eric-fischer.77776/#post-93571

To the commander of the inquisition
    I am Ser Eric Fischer, a villers-eclaire knight. I am trained in Horseback fighting as well as fastblades. I wish to serve the spirit as much as I can and with this job I can achieve that by enforcing the holy laws. I am a member of the union of claw for the synod. I hope you find space for me in your ranks.
    Spirits bless
    Ser Eric Fischer​

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  4. LumosJared

LumosJared Around

Ser Kippings,

We'd be fortunate to count a Knight of the Villiers-Eclaire among our Order. You are accepted into our ranks as an Inquisitor, if you so desire. We will meet this evening to ensure your armaments and paperwork are in hand, and your initial assignment can be set to.

Spirit and Dragon's Blessings upon you,

~ Luchs Kade
    Grand Commissioner
    Brother-In-Arms to Cedromar Kade
    Secretary for the Faith of the Regalian State
    6th and 14th Lord Commander of the Violet Order
    Frontline Commander of the Regalian Army

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    #4 LumosJared, Oct 30, 2019
    Last edited: May 11, 2022
  5. LumosJared

LumosJared Around

Ser Fischer,

Your approval and admittance into the Crimson Inquisition is dependent on two things. The first, bring that you align yourself with and look to Ser Kippings for instructions, after you are officially inducted into our Order. The second, is that you present a private letter to the estate of the Grand Commisioner, going into further detail on your intent upon joining the Inqusition, and what you feel you may offer. If your writing or your ability to communicate with your fellow Knight is poor, I may not have space for you in our ranks for very long. That said, I believe it appropriate to trust you with membership, while you complete these tasks. We will meet this evening.

Spirit and Dragon's Blessings upon you,

~ Jared Luchs Kade
    Grand Commissioner
    Brother-In-Arms to Cedromar Kade
    Secretary for the Faith of the Regalian State
    6th and 14th Lord Commander of the Violet Order
    Frontline Commander of the Regalian Army

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  6. Granolas

Granolas

IGN: zuziee
    Discord: zuziee#4323
    Character Name: Elizabeth Edith
    Character Application Form: here
    To the commander,
    Spirits Greetings. My name is Elizabeth Edith and I have recently entered the city of Regalia. I am writing to you as I am interested in joining the Crimson Inquisition. I am trained in thin blades and wish to serve the spirit in this holy city. I went to the school of Griffer and have a trained eye for spotting things in the distance. I am trained to work under others and their commands and do what is expected of me quickly. I hope to speak to you soon
    Spirits Bless and Oratario Ode,
    Elizabeth Edith.
    Graduate of the school of Griffer.

7. Chapstxcks

Chapstxcks Knight

"Miss Elizabeth Edith,
    Spirit's greetings to you in return! I am happy to write in reply to your letter and say that you are accepted to meet with myself at the next convenience that aligns with the both of us. Please have prepared for me a strong argument for why you should be accepted into the Crimson Inquisition and be prepared to recite the laws to me, as well as making sure you're prepared for the unexpected task I may have for you.
    Oratario Ode,
    Ser Karp Kippings
    Acting Commander of the Crimson Inquisition
    Paladin of the Villiers-Eclaire Order
    Centurion in the Claws of Union
    Palest to Grand Baroness Fristadvlom
    "​
    OOC: You have my discord. Just set up a time to meet IRP

8. festiveCorvid

festiveCorvid Product of German Engineering Premium

IGN: FieriFanAccount
    Discord: Will be PMed.
    Character Name: Abelhard Latimer
    Character Application Form: X

Commander Jared Luchs Kade,
    Its been a long, long time since we last spoke meaningfully. I'd assume I would make a meaningful contribution to the inquisition as a Royal Guardsman with decades of combat experience, specifically in the use of the tower shield and axe combo. I wish to join the inquisition to further myself as a proper, upstanding Regalian citizen through aiding the city in the removal of the less.. Savory elements. I do hope you consider this letter.

Spirit Bless,
    Abelhard R.P Latimer,
    Royal Guardsman,
    Captain in The Silver Lining Fleet,
    Freelance Mercenary.​

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Chapstxcks

Chapstxcks Knight

“Mister Abelhard Latimer,
    Spirits greetings on to you. I am happy to write in reply that you are accepted to meet with myself at your next available time. I would write more, but time is currently short.

Oratario Ode,
    Ser Karp Kippings

“​

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. QueenOfKarma

QueenOfKarma Shorty Potato

IGN: QueenOfKarma
    Discord: Will be PMed!
    Character Name: Vena'llia
    Character Application Form: Here!
    To the Commander,
    My name is Vena'llia. I meant to speak with you personally when we last met, but unfortunately due to current times, I was unable to. I am one of Ser Julius' mercenaries, and though an Altalar by birth, was converted to Unionism and taught by the Curate himself. I am skilled with a blade and fast on my feet, and ready to help rid the Holy City of these current beasts that have felt the need to invade it. Until next we meet.
    Spirit Protect and Oratario Ode,
    Vena'llia,
    Crimson Lion Mercenary.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  11. Chapstxcks

Chapstxcks Knight

Miss Vena'llia,
    You have been accepted into the Crimson Inquisition under the watch of Oberst Alberic Typhonus. Report to him immediately to be situated with weapon and armor. I will also clarify now before confusion arises later that while in Violet Order armor you are not a mercenary but a City Guard, make sure your actions reflect this.

Oratario Ode,
    Ser Karp Kippings

12. Chapstxcks

Chapstxcks Knight

Mister Oroban Grakklish,
    After some consideration I have decided to accept for you to meet with myself in person. Due to as you put it, cultural differences, I am not comfortable with outright accepting you through writing. That said if you prove to me your worth your likelihood of being accepted is great.

Oratario Ode,
    Ser Karp Kippings
    Ooc: contact me on discord Chap#8915

13. Darovash

Darovash

IGN: Darovash
    Discord: Kuma#0667
    Character Name: Teobane Bretel
    Character Application Form: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/teobane-bretel.79907/
    IC Letter:

To Commander Jared Luchs Kade,

I am known as Teobane Bretel, I may be new to Regalia, yet I can tell that the holy laws must be enforced by those that are deemed strong enough to enforce them. It is why I wish to put my own 'hat' in the ring of those that join the Inquisition. I have twenty years work as a Mercenary ranging from guarding to fighting in war itself. I am no commander, yet I am a man that can proficiently use a shield and flail to batter those that dare trespass on the laws of this city. If you would have me, I am already inducted to work with the newly established 'Claw of Union' and hope to bring my skills to assist those of the Crimson Inquisition as well!

From,
    Teobane Bretel

14. Chapstxcks

Chapstxcks Knight

Mister Teobane Bretel,
    I have thought on your application and with your current service in the Claws of Union, an army in which I am an officer of I am comfortable accepting you in to the Crimson Inquisition. You have served the Synod well, now it is time for you to serve the State.

Oratario Ode,
    Ser Karp Kippings

15. FilicidalIdeals

FilicidalIdeals we're gonna go get married

IGN: FilicidalIdeals
    Discord:Vaultboy #2675
    Character Name: Deldrax Dri'alatran
    Character Application Form: The threatening purple can be found here!

Greetings, Commander Kade,
    The news of this city being under attack by Aberrant's has reached my ears, I have spent my seventy seven years of life hunting these mutual enemies, and eleven of it in the Regalian Military. If you would have me, I would lay down any and all of my abilities to your's and the Unionist cause.

Signed,
    Deldrax Dri'alatran

#15 FilicidalIdeals, Nov 22, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  16. Chapstxcks

Chapstxcks Knight

Mister Deldrax Dri’alatran,
    Greetings to you as I write to you on a restless night. I offer my applause and thanks for offering yourself to the Crimson Inquisition, though naturally some concern is raised as your name seems Elven in origin. While not a bad thing it requires more speculation. As such you are accepted to meet with myself for an interview when I am next available. Thank you.

Oratario Ode,
    Ser Karp Kippings
    Ooc: contact me on discord Chap#8915
    also mobile messes with formatting bad so sorry if this letter is messy

17. Chapstxcks

Chapstxcks Knight

[​IMG]
    A letter to future applicants

Applicants for the Crimson Inquisition,
    As of this time the Crimson Inquisition of the Violet Order will be restricting those accepted in to their ranks. As expected by the duty of a Crimson Inquisitor only Unionists may apply and operate in our ranks. Though with recent developments further limitations are being put in place. Only the following people may apply to the Crimson Inquisition unless a private discussion with the Commander is carried out first:

- Regalian Nobility or Aristocracy of any race or culture
    - Ailor of any culture
    - Altalar of any type
    - Half Races displaying Ailor or Altalar aspects
    The following people may never apply to the Crimson Inquisition until further notice:
    - Kathar
    - Isldar
    - Anyone of a non Unionist faith

These restrictions are put in place to ensure the effectiveness of the Crimson Inquisition in their duties as Holy Law enforcers and to ensure all Inquisitors have the interest of the Regalian Empire and citizens in mind.

Oratario Ode,
    Ser Karp Kippings
    [​IMG]

18. coolguy11110

coolguy11110 Trying To Find Who I Am.

IGN: coolguy11110
    Discord: (Mandatory to be provided, can be PM'd if necessary.)
    Private Message
    Character Name: Mason Strongarm
    (You must have one, but it doesn't need to be approved.) https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/mason-strongarm.80353/#post-941722
    IC Letter to Commander Jared Luchs Kade: (Argue for joining and what you wish to accomplish.)

To the commander,
    I am Mason Strongarm a Ailor and graduated from School of Bloodcast I have adventured around the world since. I am here to prove myself worthy to be under your leadership and serve honorably.

Thank you for reading
    Mason Strongarm
    Graduate of the school of Bloodcast

#18 coolguy11110, Nov 27, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  19. Chapstxcks

Chapstxcks Knight

Mister Mason Strongarm,
    Spirit’s greetings to you and thank you for applying. After a time of consideration and conversation with those in my Inquisition I have decided to deny your request to join the Crimson Inquisition at this time. We feel that you are too new to this city and have much to learn before you can enforce law. Please reapply in two weeks for re-evaluation if you still have desire at that time.

Oratario Ode,
    Ser Karp Kippings
    Commander of the Crimson Inquisition
    Junker to Grand Baroness Fristadvlom

20. Last_Link

Last_Link Dont be that guy

IGN: Last_Link
    Discord: Linkypoo#1825
    Character Name: Edward Carwell
    Character Application Form: IC Letter to Commander Jared Luchs Kade:

To the Commander,

My name is Edward Carwell, i'm a Unionist man hailing from the Angle Veer. I once fought for the inquisition some years ago, and am proficient with a sword - but much better at spotting sanguine. If you take me in I will serve ably and obey your orders without question as a man of the Inquisition should. I would be honored to fall under your command.

Spirit protect,
    Edward Carwell

21. Chapstxcks

Chapstxcks Knight

Mister Edward Carwell,
    I enjoyed your letter and the experience you’ve had. I will keep this short as my time is currently limited. Stop by Greygate at your soonest convenience.

Oratario Ode,
    Ser Karp Kippings
    Commander of the Crimson Inquisition
    Junker to Grand Baroness Fristadvlom

22. coolguy11110

coolguy11110 Trying To Find Who I Am.

IGN: coolguy11110
    Discord: (Mandatory to be provided, can be PM'd if necessary.)
    Private Message
    Character Name: Mason Strongarm
    Character Application Form: (You must have one, but it doesn't need to be approved.) https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/mason-strongarm.80353/#post-941722

Hello Commander Jared Luchs Kade. I wish to join your ranks and serve honorably tell death. I am a graduate from the School Of Bloodcast. I have experience as a adventure, which involves fighting all sorts of creatures. I will be honored to serve under your command.
    Signed
    Mason Strongarm
    Graduate From The School Bloodcast

23. Jupiter6700

Jupiter6700 The Raptor

IGN: Jupiter6700
    Discord: Jupiter#2639
    Character Name: Cazzlyzza
    Character Application Form: Lizord
    To Lord Commander Jared Kade;
    Greetings Commander, I am Cazzlyzza, The Mu-Allar that helped bring down the Kathar Silven and Greater Werebeast. I was disgraced from the guard but the charges in which I was based on are false, though I can see why they were made I do not blame the guards who did such. I am a good guard, part of the Mu-Zzaar Sub-Caste which is the caste that the Soor-Rassa-Allar have deemed to be the best for City Guarding, which was my primary job back in Hadar. I can serve you will, I will serve you well and I ask you to please consider me even though I have been disgraced.
    -Admiral Cazzlyzza of the Crozlazassa

24. Daft_Punkachi

Daft_Punkachi Chaos Starter

IGN: Arc_BloodFallen
    Discord: Riley [Arca]#8232
    Character Name: Arcana Mulindi Reevali
    Character Application Form: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/arcana-mulindi-reevali.80951/
    IC Letter to Commander Karp Kippings;

To the Commander;

Ciao Commander, I am Arcana Reevali, an Isldar looking to help rid the city from crime within its streets. I am nearly masterfully skilled with Pole combat , and Wishing to expand my knowledge on the laws of the City and fighting crime. I am hoping that joining The Violet Guards under you would be a decent opportunity for me to do so, and not get in trouble for vigilantism as you said. I've taken your word of advice and I am Fully ready to take on this responsibility. I will serve you well, No matter the risk of the situation.

Arcana Mulindi Reevali

25. Chapstxcks

Chapstxcks Knight

Ser Strongarm,
    While your desire to join the Crimson Inquisition is honorable I regretfully will be denying this application until my Officers and I have a better judgement of your person. I further suggest you get in to contact with Ser Lupenzi, a Bloodcast Man-at-Arms considered to be the representative of the Bloodcast Order currently in the capital city. He may be able to get you situated.

Oratario ode,
    Ser Karp Kippings,
    Violet Commander of the Crimson Inquisition,
    Grand Inquisitor of the Violet Order Council,
    Holy Paladin of the Villiers-Eclaire Order,
    the Heron's lance Paladin,
    Bishop over the Church of Holy Redemption,
    Junker to the Grand Baroness Fristadvlom.

26. Chapstxcks

Chapstxcks Knight

Cazzlyzza,
    Rejected and barred from service in the Crimson Inquisition after dishonorable discharge from your previous Violet Order employment and criminal actions during and following your discharge.

Oratario ode,
    Ser Karp Kippings,

27. Chapstxcks

Chapstxcks Knight

Mister Reevali,
    You may meet with myself or one of my captains where you will be evaluated and a final answer will be given.

Oratario ode,
    Ser Karp Kippings,

#27 Chapstxcks, Dec 29, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
  28. War_pig

War_pig Twin-Flames Reform Camp Graduate

IGN: War_pig
    Discord: War_pig#4799
    Character Name: Ulrich Gaufridsson
    Character Application Form: Right here

Commander Kade,
    May the Spirit guide you on this fine day. I am writing you to join the Crimson Inquisition chapter of the Violet Guard. I seek to do this to protect the travelers and residents of the Holy City and bring the faithless into the light of The Spirit. I am competent with a glaive and/or spear, and I well-read in Unionist Sanktism as well as the defining traits of Were-beasts and Sanguines and their abilities. I trained and studied at the School of Lancyon and the School of Sancella both on Basta. I also served as a Curate at a small chapel for a few years. I am eager and excited to serving in the Holy City with you and the rest of the Crimson Inquisition.

Spirit Guide
    Ulrich Gaufridsson
    Graduate of the School of Sancella
    Graduate of the School of Lancyon

29. Chapstxcks

Chapstxcks Knight

Mister Gaufridsson,
    Spirit’s greetings in reply to you. With all your experience, training, and knowledges I would truly be a fool to turn you away without a chance. So, a chance is what I will give, not a promise. Please meet with myself within the week or when you are free to discuss your possible future as one of my Crimson Inquisitors.

Oratario ode,
    Ser Karp Kippings,
    308AC New Year Tourney of the Lance Champion,