Arcana Mulindi Reevali (deceased)

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Daft_Punkachi, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Daft_Punkachi

Daft_Punkachi Chaos Starter

Arcana Reevali123.png
    cooltext349972143843390.png

Basic Information:

• Name: Arcana Mulindi Reevali

• Race: Ilsdar
    • Sexuality: Straight

• Preferred Weapon: Fighting Staffs

• Religion: Frisit - 8/10 - Nuetral Zeal
    Skills:

Languages:

• Sulvaley Elven 10/10

• Common 10/10

• Wyrm Toung 3/10

Proficiencies: 60 from Age +10 Hobby
    • Pole Combat +20
    • Unarmed Combat +10
    • Extra Heavy Combat +20
    • Perception Skill +10
    • Culinary Arts +5 Hobby points
    • Musical Arts +5 Hobby points
    Body Shape:
    • (Body capped at 30)
    • Calculations:=30 - 20 Pole Combat +10 Unarmed
    • Bodybuild: Muscular
    • Body Fat: Extreme low fat.

Special Skills/Mutations/Traits

Mutations;
    • Cold Damage immune

Physical Characteristics:

• Eye Color: Baby Blue

• Hair Color: Snow White

• Hair Style: Always kept short and spiky.

• Skin Color; Pale-Pink

• Clothing: A Set of black pants, with a Blue & black styled overcoat that hangs mostly to the side like a fur pelt

• Height: Six feet and Ten inches.
    de53d99364906ec0e026a6de6563d9ad.jpg
    Arcana Normal.png

Personality and Abilities:

• How would your character express Happiness and Contentedness?
      • Arcana Expresses his Feelings Through Talking, All it takes is a simple chat to get him to express these feelings.
    • How would your character respond to experiencing Fear?
      • Arcana uses his fear to his advantage, Due to him being afraid of leaving the ones he loves behind, he uses that fear as fuel to keep fighting till the bitter end.
    • How would your character respond to experiencing Stress?
      • He would often go to a brothel or tavern to relieve stress.
    • How does your character view Law and Authorities?
      • He despises the law and authorities and thinks all they care about is themselves, Especially since there's a dispute about the religions.
    • How does your character feel about Races other than their own?
      • Arcana doesn't entirely mind being near other races, But he will barely interact with anyone other than his race, and a few people here and there.
    • How does your character feel about Religion for themselves, and other faiths?
      • Worships The Undead Dragon Frisit, and refuses to let go of his religion, He has a Wing set and Two claws on the back of his neck due to this.
    • How does your character feel about the Arcane and Magical in the world?
      • Has always thought there was something magical about himself but never became interested with it himself.
    • How does your character feel towards their family?
      • He will put his family above anything, If someone comes between him and the family he loves dear, he will die first, So that they may live. Least, his new family.
    • What is your character the most proud of about themselves?
      • The Friends he makes, are what make him the utmost proud of himself.
    • What motivates your character to move forward and better their life?
      • The foreseeable future filled with hope, helps him keep moving forward, that there is a way to one day live care free.
    • What is your character's biggest insecurity?
      • His Eye is now his biggest insecurity, ever since he lost his sight being slashed in the face with a man's dagger out of nowhere,
    • What is your character's biggest fear?
      • His Biggest Fear would be losing his family.

Life Story:

Arcana Was born and Self raised in the Ellador to to an incident at childbirth. His mother hadn't been able to endure the pain, and died shortly after he was born. His father repeatedly blamed her death on him and refused to raise him once he was able to think for himself. Arcana met a friend who he grew up with for a decent portion of his current life. He learned a decent amount of Culinary and musical arts with his friend when they had gotten their first jobs out in Ellador. Eventually as the two grew up Arcana became more interested in his religious values of Frisit. Eventually learning how to summon his weapon from the air, he nonstop practiced using his weapon daily, every morning and every night. constantly trying harder so he could prove himself to the undead dragon. Arcana started to become more distant and distant from everyone in Ellador. He would go around with his staff causing trouble everywhere until one day he ran into a Sanguine. He could never forget the eyes of the woman, he met that day. Driven mad and obsessed, She came barreling at Arcana who at the current time was still technically a child, Causing him to panic. He summoned his weapon and held it in front of him trying to block the woman's attack, if he was a few seconds too late he could have very much so lost his life, Kicking back the woman from him He jumped to the side as she came back and with full force, brought the scythe directly through here, cutting her in half. Later that day Arcana returned to one of the high zeals of Frisit, and questioned her about what he had fought in the outer reaches of the wasteland. Learning about their existence, he asked the High Zeal he spoke to for some books on them and their existence so that he may learn more about them. He studied countless hours a day for months. Once he had returned to the High zeal in his local community he realized he couldn't stay in Ellador anymore. He had set off to Regalia which at the time unknowingly to him went through changes due to the events that had taken in the Isldar Community within Regalia. Upon finding out what to commotion was about whence he arrived in Regalia, He refused to do what the other Isldars had, refusing to switch to their religion - Dogma. He stayed loyal to Frisit as he refused to go back on his beliefs just because someone hes never met had told him to.

Recent Events:
    After Seeing a man almost murdering a girl, He attempted to save her trying to be the hero type. He ran into the building they were in and had attempted to stop him. He took the mans girlfriend who had been next to the two fighting hostage to try and get them to let them go. Succeeding in doing so, he managed to escape with the girl and had her treated in a Safe-house. Knowing the man was a guard, he had attempted to go back and spray the man with Otyrs Mist so the girl would be reported and put up as wanted on any boards. Upon reentering the mans house he was met face to face with him, being stabbed directly in the stomach, with the blade being ripped to his side. Barely managing to escape he was thankfully able to get home where he quickly bled out to the point it was as if he was nearly dead leaving a trail into his home with the door.. open. Surprisingly enough, a Sanguine named Scarlet Reyes (https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/scarlet-reyes.80117/) Had stumbled upon the blood trail, following it. Luckily no one else but himself was in the building, as she waltzed right in as if she had owned the place. noticing him. Seeing how he was already half dead hunched over a table with a large crudely self stitched wound that wasn't even working She seemingly felt bad for Arcana, as she kept him alive, by infecting him with Sanguinism, Causing him to become a Dorkarth as she was.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a Very dear freind of Arcanas, He was forcefully dragged to a medics home and cured while tied down to a table.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Arcana Finally left his life of crime completely after his adopted child Merlara Thalyn Failed to leave the life of crime as-well, ending up with her putting a bounty on his head. Due to this he was nearly killed by masked people led by one named "Neomi". After he recovered days later after being rescued by a Guard named Tra'zzar, He ended up getting drunk till he was aggressive, ending up assaulting a noble, being Rowena Kade. Due to this he ended up having six thousand regals placed on his head for his arrest. When he turned himself in with the help of a friend, he managed to evade Capital punishment, but now serves Lord Jared Kade, to do as he says, less Arcana wishes to face severe punishment far beyond what the guards would do. Ontop of this, Arcana Met a blacksmith who's made him countless set of armors and weapons throughout his past year in the city. Her name was Violetta Ghomorra, They soon fell in love after knowing each other for quite some time, ending up with her becoming his wife.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was on this day his Wife Violetta had been murdered, He had felt like he had lost everything, while going to have her buried, He took her body from the cathedral, and brought it to the church she wished to be buried in. His other wife wanted nothing to do with it, he'd begun to think she didn't even love him anymore. The guards shortly after somehow managed to tail after him, stabbing him inside of the church he was preparing to bury his wife at. They had taken her lifeless body from him, and cleansed it, removing all hope of her ever being with him again, even in death. Arcana felt like he had nothing else left in his life to live for, all else had betrayed him, the city, and his family. Even with a son coming rather soon, he felt the child would be better off not knowing him, He left a note to his remaining wife saying he was leaving regalia for good, and that he cared for her with all his heart. Shortly after.. he went to drown himself in the river, sinking forever to the bottom, drowning himself in his armor. Thus Arcanas story has Ended..

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 Daft_Punkachi, Dec 26, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  2. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

My Review:
    • Please show the calculation of his Physical Stat.
    • Why are Undead and Spiders his two biggest fears? He's not likely to have encountered many spiders in Ellador.
    • Your Life Story is confusing. What is the "Northern Wasteland"? I know of no lore that mentions such a location, and yet you frequently refer to it as if it is a named, knowable location. Additionally, Vampires are not "souless", their eyes do have quite a bit of life from what I know of them, and from what I can tell, this encounter has 0 impact on his life beyond being a threatening foe. Finally, there is the fact that you don't mention the recent events which have deeply shaken Isldar society, and considering that he is a follower of Frist, I would very much like to know his opinion and thoughts behind the event, and also where he was at the time.
    Tag me once the edits have been done in green @Arc_BloodFallen

3. Daft_Punkachi

@HydraLana I've Finished the Edits, I'm not too sure I've got the physical stat right though, Used the last 10 points my character had for it. Also for the Northern Wasteland, someone had told me that was the location that Isldars were from, So I've changed it to Ellador, I do apologize as I must've skipped over that part somewhere where they were in Ellador, thank-you for pointing that out. Also Gladly changed the Biggest fear, Completely don't know as to why I saw that spiders and undead was a good idea to put.

4. HydraLana

You did not do the Physical Stat right:
    Please follow the link and follow the structure of the Body Shape section, and get the Stat out of the Proficiency listing.

5. Daft_Punkachi

@HydraLana Had a friend helping me on that right before you messaged. I believe I got it right this time.

6. HydraLana

7. Daft_Punkachi

Thankyou Good sir!

8. Daft_Punkachi

All updated parts of the app in re-review stage are in Pink

9. Birdsfoot_Violet

Birdsfoot_Violet tacit and refined evil Staff Member Lore3

Be sure to tag your reviewer when you need a re-review. @HydraLana

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Daft_Punkachi

Yeah, Probably should have done that, apologies.

11. HydraLana

Your Physical Stat calcuations are wrong in several ways, and overall I would suggest you re-examine your Proficiencies and the calcuation to make sure that everything fits properly. Tag me after you have done your edits.

12. Daft_Punkachi

@HydraLana I made the edits, I guess that part didnt go through when I did it last night apologies! I got it fixed though, thanks!

13. HydraLana

14. Daft_Punkachi

Thankyou yet again!

15. Daft_Punkachi

@HydraLana Another Edit has been made. He was forcefully cured by a Yanar and a medic. Updates in blue.

16. HydraLana

Re-Approved.

17. Daft_Punkachi

@HydraLana Edits in Red, not the pink. Removed his stealth rogue, added another Weapon skill, Added to recent events aswell.

18. HydraLana

My Review
    • That is a list of weapons, not a preferred one, please select a single weapon he favors.
    https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Proficiency#Physical_Stat_Limits
    "Isldar: 30 Physical Stat."
    • Isldar are now (?) capped at 30, so please edit your application to reflect that.
    Tag me once this has been edited @Arc_BloodFallen

19. Daft_Punkachi

They're capped at 30 now? That makes me big sad. But it has been edited, Am I still allowed 60 proficiency? @HydraLana

20. HydraLana

https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Proficiency#Physical_Stat
    "If you have any Proficiencies on your sheet outlined above, follow the rules as outlined, and then add all numbers up together in some sum. This total sum is your Physical Stat. The Physical Stat isn't your final number however, since some races are hard-capped at a specific limit of Physical Stat. Even if after your calculations you reached above this number, you still have to pull it down to the limit."

Yes, you are allowed 60 proficiency if you have the age for it. You just have to state at the end of your calucations 30, regardless of actual totals. And since that issue has essentially been fixed, I'll Approve the application.

21. Daft_Punkachi

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  22. Daft_Punkachi

Thanks lana

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1