§ The Golden Willow Tavern §

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by SpunSugar, Mar 13, 2018.

1. SpunSugar

SpunSugar Audacity Vendor

[​IMG]

The Golden Willow Tavern is once again hiring bartenders!

[​IMG]

With renovations complete, the Golden Willow is finding a mighty need for bartenders! We’re looking for people with excellent customer service skills, exemplary pouring talents, and the ability to keep the peace among intoxicated citizens of Regalia. No criminals, abberants, or other ne'er-do-wells need write. Those with a sense of fun and the willingness to make the Golden Willow a home away from home should apply today!

If interested in this position, please write to Head Barmaid Donata Bionacci @SpunSugar

[​IMG]

OOC Info:

The Golden Willow is looking for bartenders! This position comes with a few simple requests!

Bartenders should always try and give the best service possible. We’re here to primarily assist roleplayers who may be looking for RP. Special focus should be spent on newer players. You must be willing to help new players with roleplay, and be polite and kind when dealing with players who may not be entirely comfortable with MassiveCraft Lore.

We ask that you be willing to dedicate your time bartending to being that friendly face in the tavern that new players and old can associate with engaging, helpful roleplay that highlights the cultures and great quality that is associated with MassiveCraft and its community.

OOC Application Info

IGN: (Your Minecraft Username)
    Skype: (Do not put it here, you will need to give this in a pm for Skype communication)
    Roleplay Activity: Rated from a scale of 1-10, with 1 being the least active.
    Approved Character Sheet: Link your character application here.
    IG Warnings or Punishments: Can be messaged privately.
    Normal RP Times: Please write down the times you are usually available
    IC letter of Application: This should include your reason for joining, references, and should also be penned to the Head Barmaid. @SpunSugar when you're done!

Current Staff

Donata Bionacci @SpunSugar

Stella Irvainvik @_Owlet

Madame Ruzalia @seoulmate

• Winner x 11
    • Powerful x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Constructive x 1
    • Cuddles! x 1
    • Useful x 1
    #1 SpunSugar, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  2. MrH_

MrH_ Barkeep

IGN: MrH_
    Roleplay Activity: 6-ish
    Approved Character Sheet: Here!
    IG Warnings or Punishments: None.
    Normal RP Times: Usually around 3-11 PM EST on weekdays, and more active on weekends.
    IC letter of Application:
    Estimado Sra. Bionacci,

Hola. My name is Mateo Silva. I worked at the Willow for well over a year (as a bartender, a bouncer, and an entertainer, even), when it was under the ownership of Jared Kade and Astrid Kade. My schedule is much more busy now, given that I am a Mercenary Commander within the Fighter's Guild, but with what free time I have, I would like to spend it working the Willow once more. I come with plenty of experience, and promise not to disappoint, should you choose to allow me to return.
    Atentamente,
    Mateo Silva
    Mercenary Commander of the Wandering Warband.
    @SpunSugar

3. Devoruku

Devoruku The Crazy Lore Writer of Worlds

IGN: Devoruku
    Roleplay Activity: 4 to 6
    Approved Character Sheet: Under Reconstruction
    Normal RP Times: 7-9 PM+ UK time
    IC letter of Application: This should include your reason for joining, references, and should also be penned to the Head Barmaid.
    ---
    To the Head Barmaid of the Golden Willow Tavern,
    My name is Elliya Nyin, I am writing to you today to inquiry about a barmaid job within the Golden Willow Tavern. I'm not very good at writing formal letters so I shall get to my point, I wish to make my return into the food and catering business after my bakery was closed down last year due to landlord issues. I am a hard working person with a friendly personality and willing to come in for an interview if more words are required. If you or anyone requires references please feel free to enquire about me at the Crown Apothecary where I often visit and socialize with their employees.

I hope you take my application into consideration,
    Sincerely,
    Elliya Nyin
    ---

@SpunSugar

4. Devoruku

Devoruku The Crazy Lore Writer of Worlds

IGN: Devoruku
    Roleplay Activity: 4 to 6
    Approved Character Sheet: Under Reconstruction
    Normal RP Times: 7-9 PM+ UK time
    IC letter of Application: This should include your reason for joining, references, and should also be penned to the Head Barmaid.
    ---
    To the Head Barmaid of the Golden Willow Tavern,
    My name is Elliya Nyin, I am writing to you today to inquiry about a barmaid job within the Golden Willow Tavern. I'm not very good at writing formal letters so I shall get to my point, I wish to make my return into the food and catering business after my bakery was closed down last year due to landlord issues. I am a hard working person with a friendly personality and willing to come in for an interview if more words are required. If you or anyone requires references please feel free to enquire about me at the Crown Apothecary where I often visit and socialize with their employees.

I hope you take my application into consideration,
    Sincerely,
    Elliya Nyin
    ---

@SpunSugar

5. Goldifish

Goldifish texan (derogatory)

IGN: Goldifish.
    Roleplay Activity: Rated from a scale of 1-10, with 1 being the least active.
    Approved Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/marie-de-ortiz.62640/
    IG Warnings or Punishments: Nada.
    Normal RP Times: I'm usually available after school and on the weekends, though it can change for special events.

To the Head Barmaid at the Golden Willow,
    I've been looking for a new bartending joint for a while now. I wish to work there for many reasons- I bet the pay is better. Nonetheless, I would rather we talk face to face about this, as my current situation really doesn't allow me to leave the slums. See you there!
    Marie de Ortiz.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Noelle Hath grumbles from the grave.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. TalkChat

TalkChat Thank you! And goodnight.

IGN: @WrongChat
    Roleplay Activity: 9.5, once summer kicks up it'll be a bit less.
    Approved Character Sheet: N/A The family just started.
    IG Warnings or Punishments: N/A.
    Normal RP Times: 3-9 EST.

The letter would be folded within an envelope that was stamped shut with the dei Termini sigil, once opened you would find the message to be written quite well, obviously either a noble or someone with a fine hand.

Dear Head Barmaid of the Gold Willow tavern,

I don't believe we've met-- I haven't met many within Regalia at this time because I've just landed within these walls, but I'd very much enjoy it if I was able to recognize the familiars of the City of Light. I hope you will help me on my small mission by accepting my letter as an application to the Golden Willow as a bartender, or that of a chef (though I am better at the former). Spirit's blessings.
    Fredo Gianpiero dei Termini
    Cousin to Giovanni dei Termini, Patriarch of House dei Termini
    Heir to Michaelangelo II, Owner of the famed horse track within Benverin

@SpunSugar

#7 TalkChat, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  8. Zombiel3ait

Zombiel3ait Wolf of the Veer

IGN: Zombiel3ait
    Roleplay Activity: I'm going to say between a 7.5 and 8 just because I have class and work but tend to be on between them daily or every other day.
    Approved Character Sheet: IG Warnings or Punishments: No, not that I recall in my two years time.
    Normal RP Times: Eh... this fluctuates weekly so that's impossible to answer but I'll try?
    I've class every morning Monday to Thursday, and work Friday through Sunday but the tines I have off on those three days differ according to my schedule. The weekdays go according to if I pass out from over working or not but we have coffee so basically 1 to 1:30 PM EST onward I am free Mon-Thurs.
    IC letter of Application: Dear Head Barmaid Donata Bionacci,

My name is Aldrich Estiban Fredereck. I have received notice of your opening for hiring potions at the Golden willow tavern and find a drawing intrigue to take up the opening if you'd so have me. I am a long time military vet to the empire, but am looking to find a more relaxing occupation as I retire, and start a family. In doing so I would desire to become accustom to society again and to aid my fellow citizens at home, and offer exceptional service. As for skills I have tended a bar twice in my prior years and speak common, Daendroquen, Imperial Elvish and some Alt-Regalia, which should aid me in catering to a vast majority of your customers. With that said, I wish to look forward to hopefully working for you soon. Have a wonderful day.
    Spirit's Blessings,
    Aldrich Estiban Fredereck.
    @SpunSugar

9. SpunSugar

Accepted. Please message me your skype so I can add you to appropriate chats.

We've already talked about this over skype. Accepted.

At this time, I will have to temporarily decline.

At this time, I will have to temporarily decline. Please message me on Skype.

Accepted, please message me on skype.

10. Suzzie

Suzzie elf appreciator

IGN: Suzzie
    Roleplay Activity: 7-ish.
    Approved Character Sheet: [x]
    Normal RP Times: 4 - ~11/12 PM EST throughout the week, weekends vary.

To the Head Barmaid Donata Bionacci,
    Salutations! My name is Meredith Ll'avella. A strange name for a Nelfin, I am aware but that is what I've found to be easier for others to say. I am a member of the Azure Order, although I still struggle to make ends meet from time to time.I find myself lounging in the tavern quite often, and I would love to be able to lend a helping hand (and earn some extra coin on the side)! Oh, and I can provide effective first-aid in the event of a bar fight.

I hope you take my application into consideration.

Sincerely,
    Meredith Ll'avella.

11. Smiffs

Smiffs Goddess of Corn

IGN: Smiffs.
    Roleplay Activity: 7 (could be less when I have projects do as well as finals. During the summer, I'm hardly around due to work)
    Approved Character Sheet: N/A
    IG warnings or Punishment: None
    Normal RP Times: Weekdays: 7-Midnight CST, Weekends: 3-Midnight CST (varies when projects need done)

To the Head Barmaid Donata Bionacci,

My name is Athalia, a former Nomad, and I have noticed you are hiring for the Willow. For that, I write to you that I've an interest of working here once more. I have worked as a barkeep before while it was under Jared Kade and Astrid Kade. I have plenty of experience of keeping Regalia's citizens entertained while providing good service. I would love to work there once more if you'll have me.

-Athalia

@SpunSugar

12. HodlinG

HodlinG owie Supremium

IGN: HodlinG
    Roleplay Activity: 8
    Approved Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/sigve-steinerborg.64393/#post-801723 As of the time I post this, it is a review in progress.
    IG Warnings or Punishments: None
    Normal RP Times: Weekdays, from 10am to 2pm and then 9pm through 12am generally. Weekends tends to be all day, with a soft limit of 2am. All PST.

Dear Donata Bionacci,

I hope this letter reaches you in good health. I'll be brief, I'd like to take a job behind the willow's bar counter. I've no real reason for this besides always being in need for more money and a general enjoyment of the setting's atmosphere. Aside from this, (Should I be accepted), I work as a guard for the hightowers. Currently of the lowest rank. Though I hope that will assure you of the bar's safety under my shifts, all the same.

Sincerly,
    Sigve Steinerborg
    @SpunSugar

13. uhgly

uhgly dabs

IGN: Uhgly
    Skype: Yes, though only on phone due to issues. Will try to fix this in the future.
    Roleplay Activity: Trying to get back into Massive, so I'll put it at a 6/10.
    Approved Character Sheet: Going through the process of writing one, as of right now.
    IG Warnings or Punishments: One jail from about a year and a half ago.
    Normal RP Times: Varies heavily, but typically during the afternoon, EST.

To the head barmaid of the Golden Willow,
    As I have been looking for a job for a good while, I would like to work at the tavern. I know how to defend myself if needed, and I have a good sense for bar work. If you do not want me to work at the Willow, it is understandable.

With Fair Tidings,
    Merril Audhild
    @SpunSugar

#13 uhgly, Mar 21, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  14. Film_Noir

Film_Noir Snowdonian Pirate

IGN: Film_Noir
    Roleplay Activity: 5
    Approved Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/jäger-schwarz.55018/
    Normal RP Times: GMT Timezone. Available for one or two hours only in the evenings on weekdays; but am usually flexible to RP at any (GMT-friendly) time on the weekends.

To the head barmaid of the Golden Willow,

My name is Jäger Diedrick Schwarz. I came to the city, from Dragenthal, to spend some more time with my brother, Hahn, who is a Viridian Knight and rarely gets days off. Thus, to keep myself occupied while he trains, and to earn my keep, and to meet new people, I thought to apply to the Golden Willow establishment.

I have some referees who are respected member of the community, I believe, and who have given permission to be named. They are: (1) Nadina Haaven, a friend who I met at the Apothecary which she runs; and (2) Count Dietrich Drache, a lord of the realm and a neighbour of my homelands in the Dragenthal.​

Thank you for taking the time to read my application,
    Jäger Schwarz.

@SpunSugar @Eccetra @FireFan96

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. SpunSugar

Accepted

Accepted.

Please see Donata in game at some point this week. @HodlinG send me your Skype via PM.

16. FeralGayWalnut

FeralGayWalnut Lesbian Worst Enemy

IGN: Walnoodle
    Activity: 6 ish. Once summer comes I’ll be much more active.
    Approved Character Sheet: Here
    Normal RP Times: Most days I’m on at around 9PM EST til 1 or 2 AM EST.
    A letter in a light blue envelope would be delivered to Donata. The letter itself would be written in a rather feminine looking hand.
    To Senorita Donata,

Hola, my name is Seraphina Eroth and I heard you were looking for more bar staff. As I find myself having a bit of down time while not otherwise busy with mi job of being a house guard. Despite my outward apperance, I am really quite amiable and have worked in various guard charters in the past. I might only have one eye, but I surely have two working ears that enjoy listening. If you need further information, feel free to send for me at your leisure.
    Sincerely,
    Seraphina Eroth
    @SpunSugar

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Jackalop3

Jackalop3 Succubus Sister

IGN: Jackalop3
    Roleplay Activity: this week won't be as high but its usually 6 or 7 depending on what is happening in my fac.
    Approved Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/apollyon.65032/#post-816819
    IG Warnings or Punishments: I once started a bar fight when I was first starting off
    Normal RP Times: 4-6 7-10 EST

To the head barmaid of The Golden Willow Tavern,

Hello my name is Apollyon Trihondia but I just go by the simple name Apollyon. I have been hanging about the tavern and I've come to enjoy the people who converse in it. I am a former guard so safety shouldn't be a problem during a bar fight. I decided to send this form to you to help me earn my keep but also to help the people who stop by, whether it's just to have a drink, or to talk about there sorrows, I'll be there for the people of Regalia when they need it most.

Best wishes,
    Apollyon Thihondia
    @SpunSugar

18. SpunSugar

Accepted,

Accepted.

19. HeyoBiggums

HeyoBiggums Urlan Advocate Supremium

IGN: HeyoBiggums
    Roleplay Activity: 8? And times vary on weekends... Work!
    Approved Character Sheet: N/A at the current time!
    IG Warnings or Punishments: I am clear!
    Normal RP Times: That in a whole is debatable, usually throughout the weekday, I'm around all day, (Not Mon. and Wed, they however go over with different times.)

Lady Barmaid,

I wish to get job and make money. It is first time being bartender, so I want experience. I am a half-orc, but I am proper, and have manners. I like to dress nice and make me look good and present people I work for. I also willing to be bouncer, keeping bad people out if Hightower or Vigilants are not around. I do not have any references, because me just arriving. I need money, so I can live in Holy City.

Signed, Urlugg Makesheft

@SpunSugar

20. Brycea111

Brycea111 Mithrilian Navy and Knight Of Mithril

IGN: Brycea111
    Roleplay Activity: 4
    Approved Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/warren-alphonse-howlester.65399/#post-819019
    IG Warnings or Punishments: I'm a bad kid. Nah jk should be clear.
    Normal RP Times: 12 Pst to 8 pst is generally when I tend to be on my computer.

The blackened purple letter rested in the woman's hands, the subtle scent of tea and bourbon drifting off the Howlester Seal which was firmly secured in its wax holster on the front. Upon opening, the letter would read as noted, followed by the heavy smell of liquor.

To Head Barmaid Donata Bionacci,
    I hope this letter finds you in one piece Bionacci, I'm sure you must be quite surprised to see a Noble Man applying for a Barkeep position, but not any Noble, No no, I Warren of House Howlester wish to fill one of your places as a Barkeep. I may be older, but my experience with Wine and Bourbon tasting out ranks my age, spending many of hours at the bottom of a glass. Whether it be talking and dragging in customers, or sipping away at fine glasses of Wine and tea, I can do it all with no doubt.

Spirit Bless, Warren Howlester

P.S. I don't exactly need the money, I just enjoy the atmosphere in what is the Golden Willow Tavern.

@SpunSugar

21. NoRezForYou

NoRezForYou Professional Hand Holder

IGN:
    NoRezForYou​
    Roleplay Activity:
    A nice 8!​
    Approved Character Sheet:
    Aurnia The Grand! (Still in the needs review stage!)
    Normal RP Times:
    I have no real set availability time, but over off days and weekends I'm usually on midway through peak time, as well as the off hours.​
    Dear Head Maiden

I am Aurnia the grand and I seek a place among the Golden willow staff as not only a performer but a general tender as well. I'd of hoped that you could speak with Mateo Silva so he can vouch for both my credibility and productivity.
    Yours sincerely,
    Aurnia The Grand​

@SpunSugar

22. MantaRey

MantaRey repairing the gens Staff Member Lore2

IGN: MantaRey
    Roleplay Activity: 8. [*Note: I will be gone from June 7th to July 2nd for vacation purposes, but you already know that]
    Approved Character Sheet: Grevaris' Character Sheet.
    IG Warnings or Punishments: N/A
    Normal RP Times: I'm usually around in the afternoons up until the evenings (and can usually pitch in some late night hours) in CST

Dear Donata,

Though we've not met, I've found a great interest in working for the Willow as an active bartender. I have some experience as-is, but the overall location where I gained that experience isn't very safe. While I'm trying to land a place in the city for relocation purposes, I thought I'd lend forward an application as well. I'm good with people and love good conversations. Some of my friends would even say I talk too much, but someone has to be the chatterbox. I also have no problems learning the menu. I can read and write in Common just fine. If the bar needs anything cooked, I can handle that, too. I hope this letter reaches you in good shape.

Sincerely,
    Grevaris Zylmoira

@SpunSugar

23. PeckOps

PeckOps Refugee

IGN: PeckOps
    Skype: I'm not a huge fan of skype, but I can still use it if need be. PM if/when accepted.
    Roleplay Activity: Kind of depends on the day, but overall I'd give a 7.
    Approved Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/june-leclair.62143/
    Normal RP Times: I'm in UTC:6, but I'm also kind of a nocturnal lizard person. Currently, I'd say it's around 1 pm to midnight, if not later or some weird fluctuation therein.
    To the miss Donata Bionacci,

I'm somewhat of a regular to the Willow, and am also in somewhat of a struggle currently. I'm rather curious of what goes on behind the scenes here, and thus believe I am interested in working within the establishment. I don't have any relevant experience to speak of, but I'm young, eager, and I have the personality for such work. I can read and write, and I'm looking to learn new trades. What could be better than this? I hope for your consideration, and I also hope you have just the greatest day!

Warm regards and sincerely yours,
    June LeClair.

24. AWildRhia

AWildRhia Basement Goblin

IGN: Resirolas
    Roleplay Activity: 10 (I'm active as much as humanly possible.)
    Approved Character Sheet: Sil's character app.
    IG Warnings or Punishments: Nope, got none!
    Normal RP Times: 6 PM EST to 6 AM EST. I'm nocturnal.
    To miss Donata.
    I've found myself with much free time about, despite already having two jobs. Neither require much effort nor time put into them, and as much as I love them i've always loved the community at the willow. It is, afterall, the place i've met most of my friends at. I think you'll find i'm quite social and used to dealing with drunkards, from experience of my own family members, oh how I do not miss my cousin passing out on me. I apologize fort the short letter as I can't seem to think of much else to jot down. Aside from the fact that one of my jobs already is handling things such as tea and alcohol, so I do have experience in that.

Signed, Silyoran Haaven.
    @SpunSugar

• Like Like x 1
  25. SpunSugar

Accepted! You'll be added to the locks shortly!

26. SpunSugar

If you are still interested in this position please find me IG.

27. Ludicro

Ludicro Indecisive - Wait, no make it ironic

IGN: Ludicro
    Roleplay Activity: Most days I'd give a 6-7 on average
    Approved Character Sheet: Here
    Normal RP Times: 6:30 EST - 8:30 EST (sometimes longer depending on the day)
    To the esteemed Mme. Donata,
    I have been currently looking for work as I have arrived in Regalia to stay recently. I have much free time to spend working. I am accustomed to dealing with customers given my prior experience as a sailor in merchant companies. I am already accustomed to spending time in the tavern find it a well run establishment. I have experience handling drinks, both alcoholic and non alcoholic due to my time sailing as part of my job was to manage the cargo in hard storms.
    Signed,
    Jacques Martyn

28. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

IGN: Katiesc
    Skype: I mean, I have a Discord but I can pop on Skype now and then.
    Roleplay Activity: 8
    Approved Character Sheet: Taliandra Jouhari
    IG Warnings or Punishments: I said 'Aboose' in general chat five years ago.
    Normal RP Times: When I'm off of work, usually about 9:30 am - 8 pm (pacific time) on the week days. On the weekends usually I'm out of the house but when I'm not, maybe 10:30 am - 10 pm. On usual weeks I work full day shifts Wednesday and Thursdays, random half days.
    Hey Donna,
    I know it's been awhile since we've seen each other since you parted ways with the Falcon. But I'd like to take up another job outside of the slums to expand and possibly adjust to the simple city life. As you know, I'm a very chatty person with great conversation skills. I don't think it takes much to pour a glass of whiskey, but if that is considered a skill I'm great at that too. Can't say I'm much of a bouncer, but if things get out of hand I can easily control the situation. I promise to be good and that I'm on the straight and narrow path; shiny new record.
    From an Ol' friend,
    Taliandra Jouhari

@SpunSugar

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  29. PresentMediator

PresentMediator You betcha Supremium

OOC Application Info

IGN: Papidacarrot
    Roleplay Activity: 8-9
    Approved Character Sheet: Sebastian Beauregard
    Normal RP Times: Every day after 5:00 PM EST, intervals in the afternoons and mornings at random times as well.
    Miss Donna,
    My quality of service is currently underutilized. I have far too much free time as a butler to be glued to one job. I seek further work to busy my time schedule with productive actions. I have an exceptional array of skills in most services, including cooking, and the musical arts. I also boast the perceptive skill I have in spotting a supar barkeep. If you would be willing to have a elderly butler to work amongst other barkeepers, you would have my gratitude.

Regards,
    Sebastian Beauregard​
    @SpunSugar

#29 PresentMediator, Oct 15, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  30. Nahinn

Nahinn Tech Junkie

IGN: TinyTenebris (Previously Maranbella)
    Roleplay Activity: 7/10
    Approved Character Sheet: Currently working on the app
    Normal RP Times: weekends 11:00 A.M - 10:00 P.M weekdays 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
    IC letter of Application: @SpunSugar
    Dear Donna,

I have recently entered the city and I'm am currently looking for work, and I hope that you could accept me for the job as a bartender or even a bouncer for the Golden Willow tavern. This would not be my first-time bar-tending or bouncing for a tavern, as I have been in this line of work for quite some time mostly working for the tavern in my old tribe. I am quite handy in breaking up fights if need be, and I like to think I could even prevent some from seeing as not many people are eager to go against an Orc. I really do hope you consider me for either of the mentioned positions and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
    Roan Davidoff.