The Wailing Wraith

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Ryria, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Ryria

Ryria i amne jusst a litle creechr

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    2019-02-22_08.28.50.png [​IMG]
    The Wailing Wraith is a budding tavern deep within the depths of the sewers, built into an abandoned cistern in the center of the system by a gang known as The Brokerage. It is the perfect place for fellow criminals to rendezvous, and all are welcome as long as they do not cause any initial conflict on the premises. The Wailing Wraith is a hub of activity, with profitable jobs available for the taking on the bounty board, which patrons are able to post requests on by asking at the bar.

You can get to us by using /tp sewers or /tp sewertavern.

[​IMG]

Owner:
    The Owner holds all power over the tavern, as you would expect, and handles the majority of complaints, applicants, or otherwise. The position is self-explanatory, and the person who is in charge of the property at the moment is listed below.

Charlie Perrin. - @Ryria.

Bar Managers:
    The Bar Managers are the underlings to the owner, the managers of the pub while she is away, tending to the employees and patrons. They have a vast amount of responsibility when it comes to the Wailing Wraith, they can, and will, blacklist any annoyances from the premises. These are the people you will need to approach employment, complaints, the bounty board, or any other pressing matters while Charlie Perrin is away and unavailable.

Lucien du Clermont. - @Patsie.
    Keltie Ledsarge. - @Raeris.
    Amir Razavi. - @WaterDruppel.

Bartenders:
    The Bartenders have the ability to hand out bounties to the patrons, and mostly tend to them and sell refreshments and food. They can take complaints and pass them on to either a manager or the owner if neither are available. They can also answer any questions you may have regarding events or employment.

Elijah Pelinelion . - @Annju.
    Hachimitsu Xiaozhi. - @HereticTakao.
    Mellrina Esrollai. - @_Electra_.
    Pegeen. - @HeyoBiggums.
    Rhoen Rhylovhas. - @canaaa
    Aisha Iru-Kaisel. - @EpsilonPanda
    Piper Eloise. - @pixYcandi.

Bodyguards:
    The Bodyguards are there to maintain peace and make sure that the patrons are not in any danger from outside forces. They have the power to tend the bar if there is no one else available, but their main field of employment will be to remove any unruly parties.

Kellion. - @Skale.
    Malruthiia. - @Bunemma.
    Amir Razavi. - @WaterDruppel.
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #1 Ryria, Jan 3, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  2. Ryria

Reserved for menu.

3. Ryria

Are you interesting in joining the Wailing Wraith staff? Fill out the form below. You can find us at cistern #7.
    [Map incoming.]
    IGN:
    Character Name:
    Character Application:
    Desired Position:
    Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best active and 1 being the least:
    IC Letter addressed to Charlie Perrin:

#3 Ryria, Jan 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  4. Annju

Annju The True Queen of Nerds

IGN:
    Annju
    Character Name:
    Elijah Pelinelion
    Character Application:
    Doot
    Desired Position:
    Bartender
    Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best active and 1 being the least:
    6 - 7

It wasn't really a letter, just a note left somewhere findable.
    The handwriting was unusually crisp.
    Neat, you found it!
    I'm Elijah, we've met once before I think. You sort of saved my arse from that man child with an oversized sword. Thanks for that, by the way.

Anyhow--- I'd like to pay it forward. Happy to bartend for you, I know my way around booze.
    Cheers,
    Elijah​

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Ryria

Accepted!!

6. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

IGN: Bunemma
    Character Name: Malruthiia Merethyl (Mal)
    Character Application: beep
    Desired Position: Bouncer
    Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best active and 1 being the least: 7-8

Charlie.

I seek employment at your bar, because I like it there. Thanks.

Mal.

• Immersive Immersive x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  7. Ryria

Accepted!

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  8. HeyoBiggums

HeyoBiggums Urlan Advocate Supremium

IGN: HeyoBiggums
    Character Name: Fiona the Url
    Character Application: Skeet
    Desired Position: Bodyguard
    Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best active and 1 being the least: Currently, I'm considering myself a one, as I have taken a break from Massive, and also had a long and work-filled winter break... But, I believe that I will be changing that to at most, a seven or an eight, as I do also wish to focus on my academics.
    To Miss Perrin,

It has come to my attention, that I am unable to keep my house due to financial reasons. I am in need of a source of income due to some complications in my other job. I sadly don't believe a pitiful plea and story is enough to get me a position into your establishment, which is the position of 'bodyguard'. I have past experience with Law Enforcement, and in doing so, I have experience detaining and restraining individuals even without the use of military-grade shackles. If I need references of service, I am willing to show those as well. If even applicable, I also have experience in unarmed combat, and I'm pretty sure being an Url, is another reason promoting my qualifications. If you may, write to me at your convenience. I would be more than happy to work under you.

Signed,
    Fiona the Url,

9. pixYcandi

pixYcandi Random Adjective Generator

IGN: pixYcandi
    Character Name: Piper Eloise
    Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/piper-eloise.70569/#post-879875
    Desired Position: Bartender
    Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best active and 1 being the least: 8 probably, averagely 4 hours a day are spent playing
    *The letter is otherwise smudged and written on some old scrap of paper, more like a quick note than anything else. Even better, it was found in not-so-plain sight within the bar, somehow the sender had gotten in and written it on the spot in charcoal.
    "Miss Perrin,
    I'm finding that I kind of like your establishment here. If you will have me, I will be a loyal tender. I have experience with tending, regardless, and if there is any more I could know, I'm a quick learner.
    -Piper Eloise"

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Testlo

Testlo Terry Seattle

IGN: Yuest
    Character Name: Franklin McDowell
    Character Application: Here ya go
    Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best active and 1 being the least: 8
    To whom it may concern,
    Hello there, I am penning to you today to offer my assistance as a body for hire. I am told I am quite the brute and can handle a lot of things by myself, once I saw this chance for this position I couldn't hold my self back to start penning immediately, I wan't to get my hands dirty for a reason, not just for pleasure or fun. The Wailing Wraith suits a lot of different personality's that when combined some don't want to get along, but when they don't get along and things get out of hand, I'd be there to break them apart. Did I mention I am great at following rules, well if you must know I was in the Helerian guard, which is part of the Synod, but fortunately I left because I didn't agree with their practice and hated most the men there, the things they did to others, it was indescribable, it was horrid. I wanted to torch the whole place down, along with the religion, I wanted to move on, I wanted another path, this path lead me here. Think about my offer and I hope this letter get to you,
    Signed
    Franklin McDowell
    @Ryria

#10 Testlo, Jan 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  11. Ryria

All accepted for a trial.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  12. _Electra_

_Electra_ Imagination is magic, so all dreamers are wizards

IGN: _Electra_
    Character Name+Application: Mellrina Esrollai
    Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best active and 1 being the least: A solid 7, but could totally be more
    *The letter is folded precisely in half and is written in the thin, slanted script of someone trying to appear fancy with no real education in the matter*
    Miss Perrin,

These sewers are a mess. Your tavern, however, is a welcome oasis in a sea of troubles and I find that I'm very fond of it. Even better, it's a place far from the dangers of the surface and close to what I hold dear. I have a great deal of experience mixing drinks and, if you'll have me, I'd love to help this wonderful place thrive by tending the bar. I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶g̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶a̶l̶s̶, ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'s̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶.

Yours Hopefully,
    ~Mellrina Esrollai

13. Ryria

Accepted for a trial. I'm sorry for being so late with this application, I've been away on vacation. Please add me on discord #Ryria6034.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  14. HereticTakao

HereticTakao dark spirited demidevil

IGN: HereticTakao
    Character Name: Hachimitsu Xiaozhi(Hachi)
    Character Application: N/A(but I'm currently working on it)
    Desired Position: Bartender and Bodyguard(but just one of them can work)
    Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best active and 1 being the least: I'd say a solid 8

[Letter was actually just a ripped piece of parchment, probably taken from the corner of a poster. The writing was slightly messy, but it wasn't hard to read.]

Hello. I am Hachi. Not good with Common, sorry. I want job here, because I want regals. Mal told me find Charlie, but can't find. So I write you. But I strong, I fast, and I good with people. Please hire.

-Hachi

[a smiley face drawn in mud would be placed beside the "-Hachi"]

• Winner Winner x 1
    #14 HereticTakao, Feb 3, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  15. Ryria

Accepted. Ask Bunemma for a discord invite and I’ll give you a rank when I get home later tonight.

16. Skale

Skale Suicidal Drowdar

IGN: Dromui
    Character Name: Kellion

Character Application:

Currently waiting on a reviewer:

Desired Position: Bouncer & Bartender
    Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best active and 1 being the least: Currently returning to the community after some time away for personal reasons. I would say a 4-5 right now, though I am hoping this can help me find the roleplay and enjoyment necessary to come back up to an 9-10 I was at previously.

Greetings and Salutations,

I am currently seeking work at your establishment due to my recent arrival to this fair city. I would like to meet with you to discuss work as a bouncer and/or bartender.

Kellion

17. Ryria

Accepted!

18. Optimalfriskies

Optimalfriskies JayP's buddy

IGN: Optimalfriskies
    Character Name: Thibaud
    Character Application: Work in Progress
    Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best active and 1 being the least: 8-9

Hi,

I'm out of cash, and I need a job. I'm willing to do some dirtywork (hehe). Hire me!

Thibaud

19. Ryria

Accepted

20. TwistedShadows

TwistedShadows Benevolent Benefactor of Bardic inspiration.

IGN: TheKingOfLies
    Character name: Loki
    Character Application: Work in Progress
    Desired position: Bartender
    Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best active and 1 being the least: 6-7

Hi,
    Looking for a job as a bartender, have prior experience, can start anytime.
    Much obliged, Loki.

21. Brit<3

Brit<3 Chief of the Damned

IGN : BritishAnimaLove
    Character name : Lilianne de Blanc
    Character application :https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/lilianne-de-blanc.69162/
    Desired Position : Bartender
    Rate your Activity on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best active and 1 being the least: 7-8

Hello

Looking for a new job, My last job was as a guard but that ended, But I am a hard worker and am willing to do my best
    Much regards, Lili

22. TheSilverSpectre

TheSilverSpectre No, I will not do that for a Klondike bar.

IGN: EchoTerrorist
    Character Name: Thalion Amlugonnen
    Character Application: Here
    Desired Position: Body guard
    Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best active and 1 being the least: 7
    Dear Miss Perrin
    In need of a job, I'm suited for near any task you'd have for me be it cleaning, tending the bar, or dealing with unruly clients. If you need proof, I'd be more than happy to come in and provide it.​
    With Respect,
    TA

23. Ryria

Accepted.

24. Gwyndo

Gwyndo Scottish Egg

• IGN
      • Gwyndo
    • Character Name
      • Gregor Vigier
    • Character Application
    • Desired Position
      • Bodyguard / Bouncer
    • Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10
    • IC Letter addressed to Charlie Perrin
    Ms Perrin.
    I don't reckon we've met yet, though I've heard you're looking to pay fairly for extra brawn around your establishment.
    I'm a mercenary by trade, and would love to offer my services as a guard and bouncer, along with any manual labour.
    I'm a Half Orc - you'll know me when you see me, I've a nasty scar and dashing good looks.

I look forward to doing business,
    Gregor Vigier

25. Ryria

Accepted

26. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Make our ghost mom proud

• Winner Winner x 1
  27. Erzly

Erzly artsonist

IGN: Erzly
    Character Name: Fawza Mustafa
    Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/fawza-mustafa.67214/#post-898977
    Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best active and 1 being the least: like a 3 these past weeks but im workin on it
    Hello,
    I don't need a job, I'd just like to work here. I enjoy chatting with people, and drunk folk are funny; serving drinks will be a breeze for me. Can clean tables really well.
    Thank you for your time.
    Fawza
    :)​

28. Ryria

Accepted

29. Brit<3

Brit<3 Chief of the Damned

Bump?

30. Ryria

Both rejected, sorry! I haven’t really seen either of you around in roleplay.

31. Testlo

Testlo Terry Seattle

IGN: Yuest
    Character Name: Do'sha
    Character Application: cat boy here
    R
    ate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 10er
    Charlie Perrin,
    Though I haven't seen you in person, I would love to be acquainted with you. I am Do'sha, yes a Warran, or Varran, what ever you would like to call me is beyond the limit, though, I have seen quite a few other bartenders at your establishment, I've tried the grub, and dish they make, and isn't quite up to my standard, nor I wouldn't think to others, a fine bar should have finer cooks, no? Anyhow, I speak more than three languages, and have traveled through out my years and have served my food to the corners of Aloria, including Daen. I do also have experience in fighting, though I am quite the happy fellow I'd like to think, so I wouldn't be fighting any of your customers, that would be the bouncers job. With this, I stop the ink. Let our pathways link. (a little on the right and down some, there would be an arrow pointing to the little rhythm, under the arrow, it read, "See what I did there?")

@Ryria

32. Ryria

Accepted, but I’m fairly certain I accepted you before and you just dropped out immediately, so I’d like to see more commitment from you this time. Give me a ping on discord and I’ll send the invite.

33. Yoggery

Yoggery Quiet and Falling

IGN: Paganizm
    Character Name: Onihrulir Uliekuler
    Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/onihrulir-uliekuler.72566/
    Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best active and 1 being the least: 5-9, depends on what's going on really.
    Dear Charlie Perrin,
    I'm Onihrulir Uliekuler, a Saivale Kathar who's looking for a bartending job. I got experience with food and drink.
    Sincerely,
    Onihrulir Joulainor Uliekuler