The Red Crypt Bar

Nahinn

Tech Junkie
Reaction score
Faction
N/A
Kingdom
N/A
e05Oa96PzIqGMxIVm9wyauX6AB7vPFXsaw_XF8tUzIZtictZ4CQqjo3_Ix8Ir-EZD1NbJeTdqX3cBD_QyoAZtvJuuIT2o4o9io0mU1uQ7SftKfbmlSonvlRIBCkrRjPYqYJ6DksD

2fBVln6fiK0gwx_jEq5KJ4USo-D-nKKXKur7pad_gDykXlZJwFGuMdBjCQkQklzpbTTY-fWbzVlO5Jh4PsJJGzo9M8sfh_uPShrWUQJRQjdfxuq-83ojesijUJflmzmfT8oIlO2o

S3J79klDvUoLUAp-5935IzR8yXo4HJcLGsE30TXA8vDOqoeSiOiFD_CrT6U3KIbQeKU6-coh-MlfHtSovxJcgdgD8sGyGU6FLI3nLc_qPyP5Kc9_QzJz4zndg1ybNBoiQITQWM7x

RKGr3P-GyLXnAuNjMneCatcnWPs_ETmFLYwl4Dl8rAsMhwmmcMyzmFqZJyj8bUnP-BVZBazC4wJgzbmQaCqdCYcxHRBZiHHE3LmOwLK-IMVnZ9bGsEa7n3UeU7-ryQdyAz417D33

e05Oa96PzIqGMxIVm9wyauX6AB7vPFXsaw_XF8tUzIZtictZ4CQqjo3_Ix8Ir-EZD1NbJeTdqX3cBD_QyoAZtvJuuIT2o4o9io0mU1uQ7SftKfbmlSonvlRIBCkrRjPYqYJ6DksD

{.⋅ ♫ ⋅.}

Iɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Located in the heart of Crookback's Emporium, The Red Crypt is always waiting with an open seat and a decent drink for any patron. Any and all people are welcome inside of The Red Crypt as long as they follow the few rules.
S3J79klDvUoLUAp-5935IzR8yXo4HJcLGsE30TXA8vDOqoeSiOiFD_CrT6U3KIbQeKU6-coh-MlfHtSovxJcgdgD8sGyGU6FLI3nLc_qPyP5Kc9_QzJz4zndg1ybNBoiQITQWM7x

Rᴜʟᴇs

| ◈ | Respect the person pouring your drink, or go without.
| ◈ | Don't start a fight inside of the Red Crypt. Drag them outside, and then do as you will.
| ◈ | No children. Anyone below the age of 18 will be refused service and left outside.

Mᴇɴᴜ

1.png

THE_RED_CRYPT.png

NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS

Cold Drinks ~ 3r
Pure Water | ◈ | Filtered and free of any unwanted extras.
Juices | ◈ | Orange, Apple, Lemonade, Raspberry & Lime, Ginger Beer.

Hot Drinks ~ 4r
Served with milk and/or sugar on request.

Tea | ◈ | Standard, Heartland Gray, Green, Lavender, Mint
Kaffee | ◈ |
Cold Cure | ◈ | Ginger, Lemon & Honey Tonic w/ Hot Water

ALCOHOLIC DRINKS

Beers & Brews
| 5r | Heartland Stout | Calem Lager | Imperial Standard
| 7r | Honey Mead | Dragonette Apple Cider | Frivolous Ale

Wines
| 5r | House [Red | White]
| 6r | Milot Grade 6 Bloodwine
| 8r | Burdigalic [ Red | Rose | White ]
| 10r | Jug of Sangria [Red | White]
| 20r | Milot Grade 5 Reserve

Spirits
| 5r - Shot | ◈ | 8r - Glass* | ◈ | 10r Mixed Glass | ◈ | 90r - Bottle** |

Options: Tequila, Vodka, Rum, Whiskey, Gin

*On the Rocks = With Ice |◈| Neat/Straight = Without Ice
**If you want cheaper prices please visit one of the local distilleries.

| ◈ | Glass of Brandy - 8r
| ◈ | Apassa's Absinthe - Please consult Apassa
| ◈ | Specialty cocktails can be made on request.

FOODSTUFFS

Finger Foods
Mozzarella Sticks | ◈ | 2r | Sticks of breaded cheese, three per serving
Garlic Bread | ◈ | 4r | Half a baguette baked with garlic butter throughout
Roasted Nuts | ◈ | 5r | A bowl of roasted and salted mixed nuts
Mii's Cookies | ◈ | 5r | Assorted flavors, baked fresh to go.

Meals
Stew & Bread | ◈ | 7r | A bowl of the day's stew and some bread on the side.
Alms Roast | ◈ | 12r | Roasted meat and assorted vegetables served with gravy.
Got Beef? | ◈ | 15r | Anglian Prime Beef served in a bun with assorted fillings.
Chef's Special | ◈ | Whoever is rostered will let you know what is available,
Prices and products may vary.

SPECIALTY
Katharic Mushrooms | ◈ | ? | Consume at your own risk.

Hɪʀɪɴɢ

The Red Crypt is currently hiring. Bouncers, bartenders and entertainers are all needed. Having experience in the area you wish to work in is encouraged but not required. Pen a letter to The Red Crypt and await a letter of acceptance or rejection, or find the owner, Kauhet, to inquire about a position.

Application Template
IGN |
Discord |
Character Application (Not required) |
IC Letter |
Bans/mutes/jails? |
Tag |
@Naramm , @NoRezForYou

Last edited:

IGN |
NoRezForYou
Character Application (Not required) | https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/balthazar.96893/#post-1023163
IC Letter |
Not all that good with my formal writing, all you gotta know is I've been in Regalia nearly all my life & better yet, I was born and raised in a pub. Can pour you a perfect ale or show you some of the flashy mixes from all across the globe. Just looking for some casual work to tide over my rent and all that.

Balthazar.

Bans/mutes/jails? |
None
Tag | @Naramm

IGN | NoRezForYou
Character Application (Not required) | https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/balthazar.96893/#post-1023163
IC Letter |
Not all that good with my formal writing, all you gotta know is I've been in Regalia nearly all my life & better yet, I was born and raised in a pub. Can pour you a perfect ale or show you some of the flashy mixes from all across the globe. Just looking for some casual work to tide over my rent and all that.

Balthazar.
Bans/mutes/jails? | None
Tag | @Naramm
Welcome Abroad!

• IGN: Spookmas
• Character Application Here
• Bans/mutes/jails: No
• Tag | @Naramm
• IC Letter
Hello,

I have no idea who I am addressing this to though I am looking for a bartending job, and I am a capable fighter so I can act as both bruiser and bartender if need be.

-Elini Ave'zha

• IGN: Spookmas
• Character Application Here
• Bans/mutes/jails: No
• Tag | @Naramm
• IC Letter
Hello,

I have no idea who I am addressing this to though I am looking for a bartending job, and I am a capable fighter so I can act as both bruiser and bartender if need be.

-Elini Ave'zha
After some consultation, I've decided to reject your application.

• IGN: DiabloDonut
• Character Application: its outa date i send doc
• Bans/mutes/jails: no
• Tag | @Naramm
The letter would seem to be wrote in 'just about' readable writing, as if this individual wasn't used to writing in this kind of alphabet.

Kauhet. Let me work here.
- Veta

• Tag | @Naramm
The letter would seem to be wrote in 'just about' readable writing, as if this individual wasn't used to writing in this kind of alphabet.

- Veta
• Tag | @Naramm

- Veta
Bet

IGN |Reading5993
Character Application (Not required) |Needs Reviewer - Dominic Estrada | MassiveCraft Forums
IC Letter |
To the esteemed purveyor of the Red Crypt,
I am a skilled bartender looking for a place of work. I recently served a few of your patrons the other night and they seem to be my type of people. If you have any doubt as to my credentials you can ask those who frequented the crypt the night of the 28th. I look forward to your reply.
-Dominic Estrada
Bans/mutes/jails? | No
Tag |
@Naramm

IGN |Reading5993
Character Application (Not required) |Needs Reviewer - Dominic Estrada | MassiveCraft Forums
IC Letter |
To the esteemed purveyor of the Red Crypt,
I am a skilled bartender looking for a place of work. I recently served a few of your patrons the other night and they seem to be my type of people. If you have any doubt as to my credentials you can ask those who frequented the crypt the night of the 28th. I look forward to your reply.
-Dominic Estrada
Bans/mutes/jails? | No
Tag |
@Naramm
Welcome Aboard! Send me a dm at jād.#4147 and I'll link you the discord!

Application Template

IGN |
FatDumplingGrace

Character Application (Not required) | N/A

IC Letter |

Dear Red Crypt Bar and Co,

I would love to join your fine establishment as a newcomer and a sonneteer. I admit I don't know much about the city but I am willing to learn and perform for the Red Crypt. Please send me a letter back at your earliest desire with either a rejection or acceptance. I look forward to hearing your answer.

-I.O

Bans/mutes/jails? | None

Tag | @Naramm , @NoRezForYou

Application Template

IGN |
FatDumplingGrace

Character Application (Not required) | N/A

IC Letter |

Dear Red Crypt Bar and Co,

I would love to join your fine establishment as a newcomer and a sonneteer. I admit I don't know much about the city but I am willing to learn and perform for the Red Crypt. Please send me a letter back at your earliest desire with either a rejection or acceptance. I look forward to hearing your answer.

-I.O

Bans/mutes/jails? | None

Welcome abroad! Feel free to add me on discord & I'll set you up in the discord.
NoRezForYou#1663

Application Template
IGN |
Heyobiggums
Discord | Y'all have it. :)
Character Application (Not required) | App
IC Letter |
Hello,

I wish to be a barkeeper, and a bouncer. People know me. I'm the strongest Urlan in the city, and I will keep the establishment as peaceful as possible while serving the bar.

Tarlok~
Bans/mutes/jails? | Nope!

Application Template
IGN |
Heyobiggums
Discord | Y'all have it. :)
Character Application (Not required) | App
IC Letter |

Hello,

I wish to be a barkeeper, and a bouncer. People know me. I'm the strongest Urlan in the city, and I will keep the establishment as peaceful as possible while serving the bar.

Tarlok~
Bans/mutes/jails? | Nope!

Welcome abroad! I'll add you to the Discord!

Application Template
IGN |
SorryNari
Discord | Nari#9700
Character Application (Not required) | https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/velkhorr-raviirn.98558/
IC Letter |
I can whip up pretty good drinks on the spot, I'm a charming talker, and I have the muscles. What could you possibly want more out of a bartender? I'm a good fit for the Red Crypt, and it's only a short walk away from my place.
Bans/mutes/jails? | No

Application Template
IGN |
SorryNari
Discord | Nari#9700
Character Application (Not required) | https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/velkhorr-raviirn.98558/
IC Letter |
I can whip up pretty good drinks on the spot, I'm a charming talker, and I have the muscles. What could you possibly want more out of a bartender? I'm a good fit for the Red Crypt, and it's only a short walk away from my place.
Bans/mutes/jails? | No
Welcome abroad! You'll receive a discord invite soon.