The Nestled Nook Inn

Nixces

N/A
Reaction score

BcHPt7qiCHdO0O-wNsknZNQeOogDxwLd3rIM2pA9V85WbMRgDavKC_pHto1QJQaGHvLgQbrYvoaSCAEBkgM2ns1goQOQaMFrkSlaJct62yAimUG89xrYDdoyWArUsHnrgRKLij_G

╔══════════════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══════════════════╗

unknown.png

"The sleeper's hidden cove."
╚══════════════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══════════════════╝

The Nestled Nook is Regalia's most popular commoner inn residing within Rose Court.
Having an odd reputation of being crime, guard, and drama heavy as a whole. Giving it it's own special charm and place within the holy city. Run by Miss Maria Valnet and an array of odd managers and a Velheim Co-Owner, Sylvi Valendal. Initiated on 06/09/307AC and opened on 06/17/307AC.
With something new occurring every hour of every day and a new face to Rose Court to greet, why not take advantage and join the fun?
New to our lovely city? Why not rent a room, or even speak to the Innkeeper about a job?
The opportunities are endless!

IC Information

(Reservations made ICly.)
  • 20r (A night) Simple room
    • +10 for Cleaning services.
      • Room service not included.
    • +10 Per extra person.
    • +5 Per animal.
  • 40r (A night) Delux room
    • +10 for Cleaning services.
      • Room service not included.
    • +10 Per extra person.
    • +5 Per animal.
  • Future reservations have a five regal fee!
Drinks Selection
  • Non-Alcoholic
    • 4r Freshly Squeezed Juice - Orange, Apple, Blackcurrant, Cranberry & Lime, Tomato
    • 4r Kaffee - Served with Milk & Honey/Sugar on request
    • 4r Tea - Black, Spiced (Chai), Earl Grey, Apple Blossom, Lavender, Chamomile, Green, Mint, White, Jasmine (Also Milk, Sugar, Honey optional)
    • 4r Milk - A mug of milk normally served with Tea or Kaffee
    • 5r Marie's Escape - Sweet Honey Tea - A favourite of the late Kana "Marie" Yamakuzi
      • Water is only available to customers with room rents.
  • 'Beers'
    • 7r Frivolous Ale - A specially brewed drink with a whopping 44 ingredients!
      • Our Frivolous Ale is provided by The Beer House!
    • 5r Tap Ales - Selections on rotation from Local Breweries
    • 6r Apple Cider - Tap Cider made from crisp fermented apples! Tasty.
    • 6r Mead - A sweet honey brew, made from an old Velheim recipe.
    • 7r Sihai Bubble Ale - For a lack of a better name it's spicy ale.
  • Wines
    • 6r House Red - Locally bottled red wine served in a glass.
    • 24r Bottle- For those that wish for more than a glass.
  • Spirits
  • 7r Rum - Cap'n Jaaks Spiced Rum, a Silverwind import.
  • 7r Imperial Whiskey - A simple favourite of most Regalian Citizens.
  • 7r Colonial Bourbon - A subtly different whiskey.
  • 7r Tequila - A Champs Brewery Classic.
  • 7r Gin - Not for those light of heart.
  • 7r Vodka - A reliable spirit that blends well with about anything.
  • 9r Bloody Maria - A mix of tomato juice and vodka with a rim of salt crystals around the glass, Garnished with a lemon or lime.
    • Bottles of Liquor can be made available under special circumstances
    • For the small price of 175r

Food

• All-Day Bites

• 3r Mozzarella Sticks - Bread shell around stringy mozzarella cheese, comes with four.
  • 4r Garlic Bread - Baked, sliced rye bread roll, with melted garlic butter through it.
  • 3r Roasted Nuts - A bowl of honey roasted peanuts
  • 4r Mr Wedge - Golden potato sliced into wedges; served with sour cream and a sweet special sauce, garnished ever so lightly with chives and salt.
  • 3r Fritters - Fritters served with the same condiments as the wedges,
  • 5r A Ring to Rule them All - Rings of onion soaked in batter and fried up with a crisp golden shell, comes in a little basket with napkins and a savory sauce.

• Breakfast Selection
  • 8r Rahm's Feast - Breakfast sausages, Eggs (Fried or Scrambled), Baked Beans and Rye toast (+4r Rahm's Finest - Add sautéed mushrooms, tomatoes, hollandaise sauce and potato hash bites.)
  • 8r Pancakes - Three fluffy pancakes served with whipped cream and choices of berries, maple syrup, optionally dusted with sugar.
  • 4r Porridge - Rolled oats cooked and then served with brown sugar or maple syrup.
  • Lunch & Dinner Selection
    • 15r Roast of the Day - Served hot with roasted potatoes, leeks, carrots, onions, peppers and with gravy or cranberry/apple sauce to accompany.
      • M - Pork* & Crackling Tue - Chicken Breast* W - Salmon/Fish*
      • Thu - Beef F - Mutton* Sat - Rabbit Sun- Pheasant (20r)
      • *Available any day & Vegetable
    • 10r Stew of Day - Comes with Complimentary Bread & Butter, see above list for daily.
    • 8r Shepherd's Pie - A crispy cheese and potato bake, with pork and beef mince mixed in with finely diced vegetables spread through beneath it.
  • Deserts
  • 2r S'mores - Two coins for two hand sized s'mores! You can pay five to get an entire plate to make over the fireplace.
  • 8r Crumble Pie - Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Apple filling is contained inside a crispy sweet pastry base topped off with a biscuit crumble.
  • 5r Tart - Crumbly fruit tart that comes in peach, strawberry or pear lightly dusted with fine sugar.
  • 4r Butterscotch Pie - A slice of sweet pie with baked meringue topping it.
  • 2r S'mores - Two coins for two hand sized s'mores! You can pay five to get an entire plate to make over the fireplace.
  • 4r Icecream Delight - Scoops of four different flavors! Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and neapolitan.
  • 20r Full Pie
  • Table service is available for larger groups, just ask!
    • Current suppliers!
      • The Golden Hive
      • The Regalian Beerhouse

Nook Rules
  • The Nook is a Violet enforced Neutral area, meaning Guards will patrol by as they please. Meaning:
    • Arrests will not be made without a warrant, or without the peace being disturbed.
    • Fights are /not/ to take place within the Inn's property.
    • Criminal activity and meeting is heavily discouraged and will lead the grouping to be removed from the property.
    • Guards, like the Dragon, will lay off a bit on the enforced ruling in New Town.
  • No. You cannot 'permanently' rent a room.
  • Try to keep the number of people in the single rooms under five until rooms are expanded.
  • Clean up after yourself if you've not paid the fee for housecleaning.
  • Keep from disturbing the peace, insulting others, or causing too much commotion within the inn. People are resting!
  • Please don't throw food, drinks, or anything else at anyone's person. Specifically, the Innkeeper if you'd like to keep your head!
  • All furniture within the inn, as well as cutlery, dishes, and glasses are extremely expensive to replace. Meaning: any and all items broken by patrons will be their responsibility to pay for a replacement and/or repairs.
  • Any and all rules broken leave you liable to be removed from the premises either by Peacekeeper or Violet hand.

_ZJ5MCfNg2Tiv6sKxK_Q8mjzFKtUWI6mEK_6noyu-VYmOQDlX7TRxlWY-PoUFyxn7gpKLhCfL6pDx9G_bB_WBCvi4UR4wI6mI0k1krkr1cz7SuQLbhJQ__t6oH9ne70ZQgRfSRJt

Employee Application

5_5Vzt_Dq6TiTlQvvbx1zZ148k-URwTdNwk7SXzX11CC-ImGdYGqVN7KIwYrZn3s24f5TxrLg7Ym4bSLzBsuAG4uXsNn5_IogpcFQXuJo5nXYfwqJSfXI_1N-K9tY9LXObaIz-Wv

Last edited:
IGN: DrDrago
IC Letter:
A small piece of paper which looks to be have torn off someone else's poster would say

Give me whiskey and food and I will hit the people you want me to.
Jen.
Position: Peacekeeper
Bans/Jails/Mutes?: Nien

IGN: Katie of the SC
IC Letter:
Hi. Apparently I need a job.

Om'brosa Tordove.
Position: Peace Keeper or cleaning dishes, Om'i can't cook.
Bans/Jails/Mutes?: Like. Back in 2013 I was muted for saying aboose.

IC Letter:

Om'brosa Tordove.

YOU ABOOSE

IGN: DrDrago
IC Letter:
A small piece of paper which looks to be have torn off someone else's poster would say

Give me whiskey and food and I will hit the people you want me to.
Jen.
Bans/Jails/Mutes?: Nien
IC Letter:

Om'brosa Tordove.
Accepted (Of course)

IGN: AlysaPotato
IC Letter:
I can cook, clean, and grow fruits, vegetables, and herbs.
- Relvyna Haaven
Position: Cook
Bans/Jails/Mutes?: None

Accepted on trial! Send me your discord.

IGN
MrScafuto.
Position
Peacekeeper.
Bans/Jails/Mutes
ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png
IC Letter
To the proprietor of the Nestled Nook Inn,

I shall respect your time by keeping this letter brief. I am a
member of the Ranger Order, and as such have partaken in
multiple wars. I am experienced in close and ranged combat,
as well as conflict mediation and keeping a cool head in tense
situations. With that being said, I need a steady job. Please
consider myself for the position of peacekeeper.

With warm regards,
Peitair of Carvalonde,
Regalian Ranger.

IGN: Ringo0310
IC Letter:
Dear Ms.Maria, I am Myalla HImmils, an Es-Maraya, I write this letter for I am interested in working for you, and the company, for I believe I can bring in a lot of customers, I am skilled in singing, dancing, and cleaning, I hope you consider my skills and make the right choice, Sincerely Myalla
Position: (Peace keeper, Inn Maid, Cook, Performer, ect.) Preformer
Bans/Jails/Mutes?: Nope
Tag @Nixces

IGN: Ringo0310
IC Letter:
Dear Ms.Maria, I am Myalla HImmils, an Es-Maraya, I write this letter for I am interested in working for you, and the company, for I believe I can bring in a lot of customers, I am skilled in singing, dancing, and cleaning, I hope you consider my skills and make the right choice, Sincerely Myalla
Position: (Peace keeper, Inn Maid, Cook, Performer, ect.) Preformer
Tag @Nixces
Accepted on trial. Let's see how you do!

IGN: Keisweinna (Keisreinna)
IC Letter:
Dear Owner or Manager of the Nestled Nook Inn,
I am Jhaerithe, an Altalar looking for a job. I have not committed any crimes, and I can do a number of skills. Such as, but not limited to,
Cleaning
Singing
And Fighting.
Please consider my application for this job. If I do not hear back from you within a fortnight, I will assume I am denied.
Position: Inn Maid or Dishwasher.
Bans/Jails/Mutes?: No Maam
@Nixces

IGN: Keisweinna (Keisreinna)
IC Letter:
I am Jhaerithe, an Altalar looking for a job. I have not committed any crimes, and I can do a number of skills. Such as, but not limited to,
Cleaning
Singing
And Fighting.
Please consider my application for this job. If I do not hear back from you within a fortnight, I will assume I am denied.
Position: Inn Maid or Dishwasher.
Bans/Jails/Mutes?: No Maam
@Nixces
Accepted on trial. Welcome to the team.

IGN: SweetBirb

IC Letter:

I've taken notice of your and Inn, and I'm interested in taking a chief position in your establishment, I have a background in the culinary arts, and I'm in dire need of stable work. I hope that this letter finds you in good spirits. I'll look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,
Apheru Khem

Position: Cook

Tag @Nixces

Last edited:
IGN: Betel_
IC Letter:
Dear Nook Innkeeper,
Hello. I was wondering if you had an open position for a bartender at your inn. I can cook non-meat foods and prepare drinks, and serve guests. Thank you!
-Elisen Daevaar
Position: Bartender.
Bans/Jails/Mutes?: None.
@Nixces

IC Letter:
Dear Nook Innkeeper,
Hello. I was wondering if you had an open position for a bartender at your inn. I can cook non-meat foods and prepare drinks, and serve guests. Thank you!
-Elisen Daevaar
Position: Bartender.
@Nixces
Accepted on trial.

IGN: AprilBlossoms
IC Letter:
Dear The Nestled Nook Inn,
I am writing to you to inquire about a position as a performer of storytelling, acting and poetry, in your Inn. I have travelled lands far and wide and would like to help to please your patrons.

Signed, Syreniah Verdinel
Position: Performer
Bans/Jails/Mutes?:Nope
Tag @Nixces

IGN: AprilBlossoms
IC Letter:
Dear The Nestled Nook Inn,
I am writing to you to inquire about a position as a performer of storytelling, acting and poetry, in your Inn. I have travelled lands far and wide and would like to help to please your patrons.

Signed, Syreniah Verdinel
Position: Performer
Bans/Jails/Mutes?:Nope
Tag @Nixces

Accepted on trial. PM your discord.

IGN: Autoamerican
IC Letter:
[A small, folded letter arrives at the Inn. On the front, 'MM' is written neatly.]

Dear Miss Valnet,
My name is Merle and I'm pretty new to Regalia. I'd love to sit behind the counter in your inn. I'm very nice.

Signed,
Merle Malathenil
Position: Attendant
Bans/Jails/Mutes?: find out :knife:
@Nixces

IGN: Autoamerican
IC Letter:
[A small, folded letter arrives at the Inn. On the front, 'MM' is written neatly.]

Dear Miss Valnet,
My name is Merle and I'm pretty new to Regalia. I'd love to sit behind the counter in your inn. I'm very nice.

Signed,
Merle Malathenil
Position: Attendant
Bans/Jails/Mutes?: find out :knife:
@Nixces
Accepted

Menu Updates! Check it out.
═════════════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════════════

IGN: Simcity_4
IC Letter:
[The handwriting seems fairly crude.]
Querida Maria Valnet,
My name is Lobo Moles, I'm currently in need of a job, and I think that my excellent skills as a muscle would be good for your business. Please do consider me.

Muchas Gracias, Lobo Moles
Bans/Jails/Mutes?: Nada
@Nixces

IGN: Nano_Kay
IC Letter:
To the Nestled Owner,
My expertise in defense is above the roof. I can also work at the bar when necessary. Consider giving me a shot.

Aymer Folre
Position: (Peace keeper, Inn Maid, Cook, Performer, ect.) Peace Keeper
Tag @Nixces

IGN: Simcity_4
IC Letter:
[The handwriting seems fairly crude.]
Querida Maria Valnet,
My name is Lobo Moles, I'm currently in need of a job, and I think that my excellent skills as a muscle would be good for your business. Please do consider me.

Muchas Gracias, Lobo Moles
@Nixces
IGN: Nano_Kay
IC Letter:
To the Nestled Owner,
My expertise in defense is above the roof. I can also work at the bar when necessary. Consider giving me a shot.

Aymer Folre
Position: (Peace keeper, Inn Maid, Cook, Performer, ect.) Peace Keeper
Tag @Nixces
Go for it. Both accepted on trial.

IGN: Clewii
IC Letter:
Madame Valnet,

I have been looking for a position in Regalia for some time now, and recently discovered, to my delight, that the Nook was hiring. I would be honored to work for your establishment. My area of expertise is in preparing food and drink, which I have been practicing since childhood. I feel confident that, as a cook or bartender, I would be able to serve customers and make them feel welcome during their stay.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Caeda T'leuryn

Position: (Peace keeper, Inn Maid, Cook, Performer, ect.)
Cook/Bartender
Tag @Nixces

IGN: Paganizm
IC Letter:
Dear Valnet,
I need a job, I'm Amallathrothla Allurimath. An El-Maraya red eyed brood with some skills cooking. I'm looking to barkeep and cook for the place if at all possible. I'll also play musical instruments and sing should I think the crowd needs a bit of enertainment, along with kick out evil doers.
Sincerely,
Amallathrothla Gullatral Allurimath

Position: (Peace keeper, Inn Maid, Cook, Performer, ect.) Cook and Bartender
Bans/Jails/Mutes?: I'm a good noodle, nope.
Tag @Nixces

IGN: Clewii
IC Letter:
Madame Valnet,

I have been looking for a position in Regalia for some time now, and recently discovered, to my delight, that the Nook was hiring. I would be honored to work for your establishment. My area of expertise is in preparing food and drink, which I have been practicing since childhood. I feel confident that, as a cook or bartender, I would be able to serve customers and make them feel welcome during their stay.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Caeda T'leuryn

Position: (Peace keeper, Inn Maid, Cook, Performer, ect.)
Cook/Bartender
Tag @Nixces
IGN: Paganizm
IC Letter:
Dear Valnet,
I need a job, I'm Amallathrothla Allurimath. An El-Maraya red eyed brood with some skills cooking. I'm looking to barkeep and cook for the place if at all possible. I'll also play musical instruments and sing should I think the crowd needs a bit of enertainment, along with kick out evil doers.
Sincerely,
Amallathrothla Gullatral Allurimath

Position: (Peace keeper, Inn Maid, Cook, Performer, ect.) Cook and Bartender
Bans/Jails/Mutes?: I'm a good noodle, nope.
Tag @Nixces
Sure. Why not?
Both accepted on trial. @Clewii please dm me your discord.

IGN: De_Lina
Character Name: Lady Lina Poliwag
I passed my cooking test last night and was hired.
How do I find the discord?

IGN: De_Lina
Character Name: Lady Lina Poliwag
I passed my cooking test last night and was hired.
How do I find the discord?
Hey! I'd love for you to get more experience roleplaying, and actually have a chance of a trial (as last nights was a tad confusing!)
I'll put you in a trial and see how you do. <3
DM me your discord.

Hey! I'd love for you to get more experience roleplaying, and actually have a chance of a trial (as last nights was a tad confusing!)
I'll put you in a trial and see how you do. <3
DM me your discord.
I'm confused. So you didn't hire me you said you did? and how do I msg you?

IGN: Naganizm
Character Name: Vinny Tanooki
IC LETTER:
Hello! I wanted to work here because I feel as if my cooking abilities could help me in life, and to learn much more! Since my mom used to cook for me, I want to follow in her footsteps and make the best kind of food she's ever eaten! Also, a warrior marches on the gut, y'know?

Sincerely, Vinny.

Position: Cook/Bartender

Bans/Mutes/Jails: I'm pretty sure none!

@Nixces

IGN: Roserp
Character Name: Rosana Aerwynn
IC Letter: To Madame Valnet
I'd like to join the Nestled Nook and aid - so when I am not working as a Maid, I can also provide as a Bartender, I don't mind working long shifts - or rather working all day. I do have quite a bit of training in Food & Drink sciences, with Visual as well. I also have experience working as a Maid in general before while I was young I had been quite the maid for some. I hope you are having a good evening!
- Rosana "Runith" Aerwynn
Discord: RoseRP#0104 [Please mind the RP is capitalized when trying to add me!]
Position: Bartender / Inn maid
Heres my Character Sheet: Rosana "Runith" Aerwynn

@Nixces @skullpanda90

IGN: CrimsletMonarch
IC Letter:
To The owner of the Nestled Nook Inn,

I would like to apply for a position as a performer at your inn. My name is Novellia Te-Kuingde, but most call me 'Nove'. I have skills in singing and I can also cook, but I more so specialize in Eastern Cuisine. I hope you may consider my application.

Sincerely,
Novellia Te-Kuingde

Position:
Performer (+extra help in cooking)
Tag @Nixces @skullpanda90

IC Letter:
To the Innkeeper,
I am writing asking you for a position at your Inn as a peacekeeper.
As for my experiences, I have served as a nomadic guard in Farah'deen for various caravans throughout my years, and defend others with a quarterstaff or other staff-like weapons. Thank you.
-Signed,
Kamaria Ahmed
Position: Peacekeeper.
Bans/Jails/Mutes?: Nope.

IGN: Naganizm
Character Name: Vinny Tanooki
IC LETTER:
Hello! I wanted to work here because I feel as if my cooking abilities could help me in life, and to learn much more! Since my mom used to cook for me, I want to follow in her footsteps and make the best kind of food she's ever eaten! Also, a warrior marches on the gut, y'know?

Sincerely, Vinny.

Position: Cook/Bartender

Bans/Mutes/Jails: I'm pretty sure none!

@Nixces
IGN: Roserp
Character Name: Rosana Aerwynn
IC Letter: To Madame Valnet
I'd like to join the Nestled Nook and aid - so when I am not working as a Maid, I can also provide as a Bartender, I don't mind working long shifts - or rather working all day. I do have quite a bit of training in Food & Drink sciences, with Visual as well. I also have experience working as a Maid in general before while I was young I had been quite the maid for some. I hope you are having a good evening!
- Rosana "Runith" Aerwynn
Discord: RoseRP#0104 [Please mind the RP is capitalized when trying to add me!]
Position: Bartender / Inn maid
Heres my Character Sheet: Rosana "Runith" Aerwynn

@Nixces @skullpanda90
IGN: CrimsletMonarch
IC Letter:
To The owner of the Nestled Nook Inn,

I would like to apply for a position as a performer at your inn. My name is Novellia Te-Kuingde, but most call me 'Nove'. I have skills in singing and I can also cook, but I more so specialize in Eastern Cuisine. I hope you may consider my application.

Sincerely,
Novellia Te-Kuingde
Position: Performer (+extra help in cooking)
Accepted on trial

IC Letter:
To the Innkeeper,
I am writing asking you for a position at your Inn as a peacekeeper.
As for my experiences, I have served as a nomadic guard in Farah'deen for various caravans throughout my years, and defend others with a quarterstaff or other staff-like weapons. Thank you.
-Signed,
Kamaria Ahmed
Position: Peacekeeper.
Bans/Jails/Mutes?: Nope.
Accepted
All of those above dm me your discord.

IGN: JellyTwinOne
IC Letter:

Dear Innkeeper,
My name is Ailleann Ni Briain and I am inquiring about your open positions as for your Inn as a bartender. I also saw that you have positions open as a peacekeeper, which I would also like to apply for, if it is not trouble. Whatever job you need filled at the moment, I can do. I am proficient in many languages and I learn very quickly. I eagerly wait your reply. Have a good day.
Sincerely,
Ailleann Ni Briain

Position:
Peacekeeper/bartender
@skullpanda90 @Nixces

IGN: JellyTwinOne
IC Letter:

Dear Innkeeper,
My name is Ailleann Ni Briain and I am inquiring about your open positions as for your Inn as a bartender. I also saw that you have positions open as a peacekeeper, which I would also like to apply for, if it is not trouble. Whatever job you need filled at the moment, I can do. I am proficient in many languages and I learn very quickly. I eagerly wait your reply. Have a good day.
Sincerely,
Ailleann Ni Briain

Position:
Peacekeeper/bartender
@skullpanda90 @Nixces

Accepted on trial!

IGN: princessvgb
IC Letter:
Dear Inkeeper,
My name is Elizabeth du Weste, I visit your establishment quite often, and I am interested in taking up a position there. I will take whatever position I am offered, and will work with or without pay. Thank you!
Sincerely,
Elizabeth du Weste
Position: Bartender, Performer
Bans/Jails/Mutes?: Jailed once three months ago because someone thought a pale pink dress skin was a naked skin. XD

IGN: princessvgb
IC Letter:
Dear Inkeeper,
My name is Elizabeth du Weste, I visit your establishment quite often, and I am interested in taking up a position there. I will take whatever position I am offered, and will work with or without pay. Thank you!
Sincerely,
Elizabeth du Weste
Position: Bartender, Performer
Bans/Jails/Mutes?: Jailed once three months ago because someone thought a pale pink dress skin was a naked skin. XD

I'm afraid you have been Rejected. If you have any questions as to why we came to this decision, please feel free to DM me or Nixces.