The Nook & Cranny Tavern

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by KonaKitsune, Aug 21, 2021.

1. KonaKitsune

KonaKitsune Aspiring Bard

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ════════════════*.·:·.☽✧✦✧☾.·:·.*════════════════
    [​IMG]
    ═════════════════*✦.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.✦*═════════════════╝
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    *✦.·:·.☽✧══════════════✧☾.·:·.*
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • The Nook & Cranny, previously known as the Nestled Nook is Regalia’s most popular commoner tavern residing within Rose Court. Since its beginnings, the tavern has been known for its dramatic atmosphere. Centered just on the border of Old Town and New Town, it has often become the grounds for drama, fights, and guards.
    • Yet, the tavern has likewise drawn in people from all over Regalia, becoming a cultural melting pot for all sorts of citizens to interact, share stories, and even earn a job behind the bar. All of which has given the establishment of its own unique charm of chaos, yet familiarity and warmth.
    • Once owned by Miss Maria Valnet, the establishment was passed off to Sylvi Valendal and Andrathath Vaell’aer in co-ownership. However, when Andrathath left Regalia, the establishment was handed over fully to Sylvi Valendal, who has taken her own spin on what was once known as the Nestled Nook Inn before taking up co-ownership with her niece, Aya Drevis. After a while, an Exist Silven by the name of Sugar seized control of the establishment, before passing it on to an Ailor named Terrowin Steeljack in the summer of 309 AC.
      • Initiated on 06/09/307AC and opened on 06/17/307AC.
    • The Nook is always open and welcoming to new and old faces, and if you are looking for a job, we urge you to pen us an application!
    You can find the updated menu here!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ✧ Sanguine, Werebeasts, and Void Worshipers are not welcome on the property and will not be served.
    ✧ Fights are not to take place within the property.
    ✧ Criminal activity and meeting is heavily discouraged and will lead the grouping to be removed from the property.
    ✧ Keep from disturbing the peace, insulting others, or causing too much commotion within the tavern.
    ✧ Do not throw food, drinks, or anything else at anyone's person.
    ✧ All furniture within the tavern, as well as cutlery, dishes, and glasses are extremely expensive to replace.

Meaning: any and all items broken by patrons will be their responsibility to pay for a replacement and/or repairs.
    ✧ Any and all rules broken leave you liable to be removed from the premises either by a peacekeeper (bouncer) or guard.

Please keep in mind the bar is operated by people from many walks of life, so magic may be used by staff.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    You are more than welcome to schedule a meeting or find Terrowin ICly. However, if that doesn't suit you, then the application is below!

Template

IGN:
    Character Application (Not Required):
    Relevant proficiency:
    IC Letter
    Activity out of 10:
    Position:
    Bans/mutes/jails?:

Tag: @KonaKitsune
    You can also inquire through Discord PMs if that suits your fancy! connor564#0001 is my Discord, as well as you can inquire through Forum PMs.

[​IMG]
    Credit to the wonderful @pixYcandi for the Nook insignia, and credit to the wonderful @Qoll for the original page format.

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. KonaKitsune

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ✧ The Nook & Cranny has a laid back work environment, or it can be overwhelming due to the influx of patrons they get.
    ✧ The most popular three positions that there are, but are not limited to: Entertainers, Bartenders, & Meal Staff. Bartenders serve drinks, meal staff cook food, & entertainers play music or tell jokes. In short, if you can work it, do it.
    ✧ However, Entertainers & Meal staff are not limited to their positions, they can serve drinks just like bartenders can play music.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

✧ The Nook & Cranny has agreed to be transparent to the public due to its past reputation, and Terrowin, the current owner, has found it better to be transparent than withhold information.

✧ The listing of current employees are, and is subject to change:
    ✧ Mister Terrowin Steeljack
    ✧ Miss Fen'nan Solaveira
    ✧ Miss Dymphna Brown
    ✧ Miss Salyphe
    ✧ Miss Bronagh Ni Floinn
    ✧ Miss Iria
    ✧ Miss Summer
    ✧ Mister Dante Acierno
    ✧ Mister Caassian
    ✧ Mister Diego Monterrosa
    ✧ Miss Arayaa
    ✧ Miss Arien
    ✧ Miz Omaberos
    ✧ Miss Celine of Havenreach

Please, if you have any concerns or complaints about our employees, direct them to mister Terrowin Steeljack! The list was updated on 08/20/309 A.C.
    ✧ Pen a letter to Terrowin (connor564#0001 on Discord).

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #2 KonaKitsune, Aug 21, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
  3. KonaKitsune

Reserved​

4. leichendame

leichendame Regalian Pioneer

IGN: sadgalli
    Character Application (Not Required): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/sina-marie-jeannot-köhlenbourg.95479/
    Relevant proficiency: 5 cooking, 5 baking art
    IC Letter:
    To Mr. Steeljack,
    Apologies for this application coming through a letter and such; I would have came in and simply spoke to you, though with the chaotic current state of this city, I fear that was impossible. Though surely, if you accept this application, I can come to work as soon as circumstance permits. In terms of actual job skills, I'll admit, I have chosen one of the most useless paths in life: that path of the poet. Despite that, I have some experience as a live entertainer. Additionally, my mother was a baker, and I often worked alongside her when I was a child. Additionally, I know how to use a crossbow, for defense purposes and such. I do hope you will find these skills useful, and worthy of salary.
    Ness's Fortune,
    Sina Marie-Jeannot Köhlenbourg

Activity out of 10: 3
    Position: Meal staff
    Bans/mutes/jails?: Several mutes in the past, last seven months ago
    Tag: @KonaKitsune

#4 leichendame, Sep 7, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2021