☾ The Nook & Cranny Inn☽

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Nixces, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Nixces

Nixces N/A

[​IMG]
    ╔══════════════════*.·:·.☽✧✦✧☾.·:·.*══════════════════╗
    [​IMG]

╚══════════════════*✦.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.✦*═════════════════╝
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    *✦.·:·.☽✧══════════════✧☾.·:·.*
    [​IMG] || [​IMG] || [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Nook & Cranny, previously known as the Nestled Nook is Regalia’s most popular commoner Inn residing within Rose Court. Since its beginnings, the Inn has been known for its dramatic atmosphere. Centered within Old Town, it has often become the grounds for drama, fights, and guards.

Yet, the Inn has likewise drawn in people from all over Regalia, becoming a cultural melting pot for all sorts of citizens to interact, share stories, and even earn a job behind the bar. All of which has given the establishment of its own unique charm of chaos, yet familiarity and warmth.

Once owned by Miss Maria Valnet, the establishment was passed off to Sylvi Valendal and Andrathath Vaell’aer in co-ownership. However, when Andrathath left Regalia, the establishment was handed over fully to Sylvi Valendal, who has taken her own spin on what was once known as the Nestled Nook Inn before taking up co-ownership with her niece, Aya Drevis.

Initiated on 06/09/307AC and opened on 06/17/307AC.

The Nook is always open and welcoming to new and old faces, and if you are looking for a job, we urge you to pen us an application!

• Winner Winner x 2
    #1 Nixces, Nov 14, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
  2. Nixces

Nixces N/A

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ╚══════════════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══════════════════╝

Currently owned by Sylvi Valendal & Aya Drevis
    • 20r (A night)
      • +10 for Cleaning services.
      • +10 Per extra person.
      • Room service is not included
    • Future reservations have a five regal fee!
    OOC notice: Icly, the Nook owns 7 inn rooms. However, we have only two inn rooms physically that act as "stage rooms". These two "stage rooms" act as an area to role play in if your character has rented a room, and saves the space of physically having 7 actual inn rooms that waste space, as they will never all actually be role played within.
    (Reservations are to be made ICly.)

Table service is available for larger groups, just ask!
    Drinks Selection

Non-Alcoholic
    • 4r Freshly Squeezed Juice - Orange, Apple, Blackcurrant, Cranberry & Lime, Tomato
    • 4r Kaffee - Served with Milk & Honey/Sugar on request
    • 4r Hot Cocoa - Sweet and chocolatey with optional marshmallows and whipped creme on request.
    • 4r Tea - Black, Spiced (Chai), Earl Grey, Apple Blossom, Lavender, Chamomile, Green, Mint, White, Jasmine (Also Milk, Sugar, Honey optional)
    • 4r Milk - A mug of milk normally served with Tea or Kaffee
    • 5r Marie’s Escape - Sweet Honey Tea - A favorite of the previous owner’s deceased wife.
    (Water is only available to customers with room rents.)

‘Beers’
    • 5r Tap Ales - Selections on rotation from Local Breweries
    • 6r Apple Cider - Tap Cider made from crisp fermented apples! Tasty.
    • 6r Mead - A sweet honey brew, made from an old Velheim recipe.
    • 7r Sihai Bubble Ale - For lack of a better name it’s spicy ale.
    Wines
    • 6r House Red - Locally bottled red wine served in a glass.
    (24r Bottle- For those that wish for more than a glass.)

Spirits
    • 7r Rum - Cap’n Jaaks Spiced Rum, a Silverwind import.
    • 7r Imperial Whiskey - A simple favourite of most Regalian Citizens.
    • 7r Colonial Bourbon - A subtly different whiskey
    • 7r Tequila - A Champs Brewery Classic.
    • 7r Gin - Not for those light of heart.
    • 7r Vodka - A reliable spirit that blends well with about anything.
    • 9r Bloody Maria - A mix of tomato juice and vodka with a rim of salt crystals around the glass, Garnished with a lemon or lime. In memory of our previous owner.
    (Bottles of Liquor can be made available under special circumstances for the small price of 175r.)

Specialties
    • 10r Sailor Killer - A ten piece for your bartender to mix and mash whatever alcohol of their choosing into one slightly dangerous, though intriguing mixture bound to get any sailor shitfaced.
    (The Nestled Nook is NOT responsible for injury or sickness that may or may not occur when serving a Sailor’s Killer. )
    • 5r Flaming Shite! - A round of flaming vodka shots, huzzah!
    (The Nestled Nook is NOT responsible for injury or burns that may or may not occur when serving Flaming Shite! . )
    • 8r Papa’s Divorce Pudding - Our lovely Papa’s Pudding with a depressing twist! Stirred with cream liqueur, milk, and hard-core vodka to serve up a round of delicious Pudding Shots!
    Food

All-Day Bites
    • 3r Mozzarella Sticks - Bread shell around stringy mozzarella cheese, comes with four.
    • 4r Garlic Bread - Baked, sliced rye bread roll, with melted garlic butter through it.
    • 3r Roasted Nuts - A bowl of honey roasted peanuts.
    • 4r Mr Wedge - Golden potato sliced into wedges; served with sour cream and a sweet special sauce, garnished ever so lightly with chives and salt.
    • 5r A Ring to Rule them All - Rings of onion soaked in batter and fried up with a crisp golden shell, comes in a little basket with napkins and a savoury sauce.
    Breakfast Selection
    • 8r Rahm’s Feast - Breakfast sausages, Eggs (Fried or Scrambled), Baked Beans and Rye toast (+4r Rahm’s Finest - Add sautéed mushrooms, tomatoes, hollandaise sauce and potato hash bites.)
    • 8r Pancakes - Three fluffy pancakes served with whipped cream and choices of berries, maple syrup, optionally dusted with sugar.
    • 4r Porridge - Rolled oats cooked and then served with brown sugar or maple syrup.
    • 8r Sausage ‘n Eggs - Classic and tasty! Comes with four mini sausages and two eggs cooked to your liking.
    Lunch & Dinner Selection
    • 15r Roast of the Day - Served hot with roasted potatoes, leeks, carrots, onions, peppers and with gravy or cranberry/apple sauce to accompany.
    M - Pork* & Crackling Tue - Chicken Breast* W - Salmon/Fish*

Thu - Beef F - Mutton* Sat - Rabbit Sun- Pheasant (20r)
    *Available any day & Vegetable
    • 10r Stew of Day - Comes with Complimentary Bread & Butter, see above list for daily.
    • 8r Shepherd's Pie - A crispy cheese and potato bake, with pork and beef mince mixed in with finely diced vegetables spread through beneath it.
    • 25r Pirate’s Fuel - A platter full of nutrients to fight off scurvy and slabs of meat to keep the Sirens at bay! A scoop of beans, chunks of pigeon, turtle meat, pickled herring, hog, turkey drumsticks and slabs of thickly sliced bacon. Served with bowls of rice, juicy mango slices, scallops, and bread w/butter! Perfect for a hungry group of travelers and a few rounds of ale!
    Deserts
    • 2r S’mores - Two coins for two hand sized s’mores! You can pay five to get an entire plate to make over the fireplace.
    • 5r Tart - Crumbly fruit tart that comes in peach, strawberry or pear lightly dusted with fine sugar.
    • 4r Butterscotch Pie - A slice of sweet pie with baked meringue topping it.
    (20r For any full pie.)
    • 5r Papa’s Pudding - A sweet bowl of sweet, delicate home-made pudding! Sprinkled with ol’ dad’s love.
    • 2r Siren’s tail - A freshly baked sugar cookie in the shape of a fish’s tail with ridges in it’s sugary surface decorated as scales. Alot tastier than any ol’ salmon! Comes with two tails per order.

• Winner Winner x 1
    #2 Nixces, Nov 14, 2020
  3. Nixces

Nixces N/A

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • The Nook is a self-proclaimed Neutral zone as apart of Rose Court, meaning that guards (in armor) are not allowed to patrol the area, unless a large disruption is occurring.
    • Criminal activity and meeting is heavily discouraged and will lead the grouping to be removed from the property.
    • Keep from disturbing the peace, insulting others, or causing too much commotion within the inn. People are resting!
    • Although fighting is discouraged, you may only be removed if you become a nuisance to other guests and employees.
    • All furniture within the inn, as well as cutlery, dishes, and glasses are extremely expensive to replace. Meaning: any and all items broken by patrons will be their responsibility to pay for a replacement and/or repairs.
    • If any and all rules broken leave you liable to be removed from the premises either by a peacekeeper (bouncer) or guard.

• Winner Winner x 1
    #3 Nixces, Nov 14, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
  4. Nixces

Nixces N/A

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The Nook & Cranny is currently taking applications!

(Characters under inflictions are OOCly allowed to apply, though must keep up the charade ICly. We will not discourage aberrants to roleplay in the Nook as long as they keep it hush!)
    • IGN:
    • Character Application:
      • Relevant proficiency:
      • IC Letter
    • Activity out of 10:
    [​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    #4 Nixces, Nov 14, 2020
  5. YunYun

YunYun cat girls nya nya nya

first

• Immersive Immersive x 2
  6. Manatee_

Manatee_ mouse

• IGN: antifascist_
    • Character Application: Auli-Ksai's info is linked in my signature.
      • Relevant proficiency: Mixology +5
      • IC Letter: I am an experienced bartender looking to make ends meet. In addition, I'm also a scholar of linguistic sciences and am great at making conversation with bar patrons. I speak Skodje, Emankeel, Reginyelv and Wa'an as well as common, excluding ancient languages that I doubt most people would be able to converse in. Do let me know if you're interested. Sincerely, Auli-Ksai Kemiläinen Wusazha.
    • Activity out of 10: 7/10
      • Position: Bartender
      • Bans/mutes/jails?: Was banned around 4 years ago, have since been unbanned and my record cleared.

7. YunYun

YunYun cat girls nya nya nya

Accepted @Manatee_ !!! We welcome you to the Nook!

8. OwlsTeaparty

OwlsTeaparty

IGN: OwlsTeaparty

Character application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/lucia-bosch.88042/ so sorry if this link doesnt work. it doesnt work sometimes but dont know if thats just on my end.

Relevant proficiency: +6 Baking Art, +4 Cooking Art

IC letter: I am a hard worker looking for my first "real job" and some experience. Im struggling a bit financially and im trying to support my self and my boyfriend. I speak Anglian and Common and will always be on time. however if anything happens s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶l̶e̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶m̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶d̶ I will let you know something came up. Im a very hard worker and hope I can bring something to the team!

with the best regards, Lucia V. Bosch

activity: 6/10 around 3-5 times a week and will let you know if I will be gone for more then a week.

position: cook

bans/mutes/jails?: clean record

#8 OwlsTeaparty, Dec 9, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
  9. Nixces

Nixces N/A

10. victoriYUH_

victoriYUH_ Barbie Girl in a Barbie World

• IGN: _ToriDori_
    • Character Application: Natasha De Breveux
      • Relevant proficiency: N/A
      • IC Letter
      • To whomever owns the Nook Inn, Hello. My name is Natasha, and I've grown up in Regalia and am looking for a solid job at a solid establishment for a good pay since I am graduating from college soon. I hope you take into consideration my previous job at the Golden Willow, and I have minimal experience serving drinks and being an overall good presence. Thanks, Miss de Breveux.
    • Activity out of 10: 9/10
      • Bans/mutes/jails?: 1 Jail for not complying to guard RP, with an old shelved character.

11. Nixces

Nixces N/A

@Victoria
    Accepted on trial! Please dm your discord.