Archived The Last Offering (suggestion)

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerrior

A lost Architect of an ancient Helvetican Empire
Reaction score
After playing on Massivecraft for well over a year I've had my times seeing good friends and barbarians laid to rest one last time. Many of which held special and/or treasurables items that once belonged to someone from a recent event. these items may never be seen again which would impact anothers chances of reuniting with said object.

What I am getting at is that many of us trade items or hold onto objects that have an emotional attachment and when someone is (perma-)banned, that item is no longer available. I was suggestion that there would be a way for an admin to ask the soon-to-be banned player if they would like to offer their items(inventory & hotbar) to one said player; and possibly one last message(mail) to this player as well. I know I have lost some valuable items since my beginning and am no longer able to collect these objects.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The player could just give them away before they are banned, or not get banned.

The player could just give them away before they are banned, or not get banned.

Getting Perma banned is usually instantly, not after a few days so the idea of just giving them away before getting banned seems invalid plus I've had a few friends prema-banned for using a speed potion because they raiders thought he was using "Speed Hacks."

Getting Perma banned is usually instantly, not after a few days so the idea of just giving them away before getting banned seems invalid plus I've had a few friends prema-banned for using a speed potion because they raiders thought he was using "Speed Hacks."
There is always ban appeals. But if you get banned, I doubt the admins will think you deserve a final offering.

There is always ban appeals. But if you get banned, I doubt the admins will think you deserve a final offering.

It's not a self thing Billy; as I've said in the beginning, let's say you are holding onto your friends books they wrote because they are stronger and you both are nomads roaming the vast emptiness and somehow your friend was caught and is being banned for using a hacking client. The admins would then ask the player if he wishes to pass on anything from his inventory and say anything to his friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.