The Last Farewell

Discussion in 'Player Stories' started by GamingLeopurred, Jan 22, 2022.

1. GamingLeopurred

GamingLeopurred Tech Rat Staff Member World2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
    ███████████████████████████████
    [​IMG]
    ███████████████████████████████
    ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
    [​IMG]
    Like will-o'-the-wisps in the woods, the candles flicker
    For all the memories shared, there was much bicker
    But all in all, it was not so bitter.
    ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
    ° · ┊┊┊┊
    * • ✯
    ┊┊┊
    · *    ☽┊┊
    * ┊┊
    ° · °  ✯

* · * ☽

Tooth and claw, how frightful!— do not be alarmed

Gnarled of limb, long and mighty the armed
    Many... many beady eyes; that which exposit charisma that charmed
    ┊┊┊┊ · °
    ┊┊┊✯ • *
    ┊┊☽    * ·
    ┊┊ *
    ┊✯  ° °
    ☽ * · *

Hollyhocks below, wylded and warped

The cypresses above, twisted and forked
    Chrysanthemums ahead, bloomed and perked
    ° · ┊┊┊┊
    * • ✯
    ┊┊┊
    · *    ☽┊┊
    * ┊┊
    ° · °  ✯

* · * ☽

So with a huff, she snuffs out the flame

Forwards she treads, to the woods she claim
    'Goodbye!' to the city, permanent the silence that came.
    ┊┊┊┊ · °
    ┊┊┊✯ • *
    ┊┊☽    * ·
    ┊┊ *
    ┊✯  ° °
    ☽ * · *

Written by @bahmboozled
    [​IMG]
    This is the end of me playing Zambezi but thank you all who has roleplayed with them, I’ve enjoyed every experience! Even the punting v-v
    (You can add responses to Zambezi dying down below if you want)

• Powerful Powerful x 18
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

Deep within the woods, as the clamour of another training day ends and the Cearn settled in. A Url looks out to his kin, the masked and scythe marked to those with trees of life and flame.

At his feet, two growing young girls finish their chores and hug their father. Yet as the night falls a messenger arrives giving the scattered ramblings of Requisition thieves chant. The language the Url swore he’d leave behind, but before he can raise a hand to cast out this vagabond. He pauses, the memories flooding back of a younger man, a brash, broken Ailor who latched onto gangs and passing friends in hopes of filling a heart torn asunder by his own sins.

“She…there must be a mistake Zambezi. Zambezi was many things but…but she’s she wouldn't…she can’t be…”

tears began to fall from the Url’s eyes.

“She withstood all the shit, I put her through before my evolution. With all she lived through before and after…I can’t believe..”

He feel to his knees, years of memories rushing into the aging url’s mind. The crimes, the capers, and that lovely creature of a criminal who assisted in them all.

“I can not ask what I did of you all when it was Arch-Celate Harlhold who passed. I can not ask worshippers to celebrate a criminal…but” he raises a glass

If I must keep the record of that Wylthar’s name myself. I shall! I will be their speaker, ensure their Sjele wherever it has gone shall remain. There shall be no true death, not so long as I have methods to preserve it!”

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. JinxNotJinxed

JinxNotJinxed Crime Goblin

From a dark alley of New Crookback stepped another Wylathar, glittering trails of blue dust following her with each step. The creature had inky tears in her eyes, her brows furrowed deeply. In her talons was a note, given in passing.
    "
    Qalhata filled me with purpose, but you, Zam... you opened the door to a new world f'me.. I wouldn't be who I am without you, your efforts changed t'lives of so many. The Wylathar will live on, that's the least I can do t'repay you, friend."

4. HereticTakao

HereticTakao dark spirited demidevil

Kabili Drulvaar laid in pitch-black darkness in his room at Caelfall estate, underneath thick blankets. Hours ago the news of Zambezi's passing was delivered. He had taken his letter, exchange a few words here and there, walked home, and hasn't moved since from the bed he crashed in. His breathing was shaky, eyes bloodshot from the tears he shed He called out, expecting an answer, "Zam?"
    And he was met with suffocating silence.

"You could've," he stopped, steadying his breath, "You should've... told me you were dying. I would've kept your secret."
    He waited for what seemed to be several minutes for a reply. There would be none, but he continued talking to the nothingness.
    "Please don't go..."
    A rapid succession of memories, each more painful than the last, flashed through his head. And as he sobbed, the walls around him shook in response.
    "Please come back..."
    I can't come back.

"You will."
    I won't.
    "Please...come back."
    Goodbye, brother.
    And then, laying there, spiraling in a pit of misery, he knew there was only one thing he could do. And with great anguish, he whispered,
    "Farewell, Zambezi."

• Friendly Friendly x 1