Silvrest (recruiting)

● Midna555

● Fairly active, most often every other week on account of family stuff. On the weeks I am on, I get on depending if I wish to or not.

● Central Time Zone

● I'd like to add my own character, Isolde Silvrest. She is 21 years old and clearly Ailor, with light skin and long, curly black hair. She has critical dark grey eyes that are often assessing the things around her, though not necessarily judging. Her face holds a certain feminine roundness, except for angular, dark brows. She is about 5'3" with a slender, feminine build that is considered fairly pretty by most. A favored color of hers to wear is a deep scarlet and colors darker than that. She dislikes the cold and rain, and occasionally wears a shawl or fancy cloak. Isolde is vaguely clever and ambitious, as she had to work her way socially from poor back up to her rightful family, Silvrest. She has strong views on nobility and believes it is truly a right to be earned. She is Elliot's cousin on his mother's side.

● Link @Midna555

Last edited:
Nice to see people active :D
i love your app midna555 btw :D

and of course everyone is taller than nyx and older besides styx xD

i did recommend you since your skins are fantastic :D

Servant Application Form

● Character Name and position: Julius Cord , Tailor

●What is your Minecraft username?: TotallyNotJepser

● How active are you? Well I try to be as active as I can..so I can say much

● What timezone Do you live in? in the summer (now) +2 GMT and in the winter +1 GMT

● Do you play any other characters? Add a link, if applicable. I played as Eduard Von Silvrest, but I think I'll play Julius more now.

I'm quite good at making skins, if you want one just ask, I'll try my best and if you don't like it we or I make it better.

Greets,
Jesper

@miner1011012

** One of the servant positions is family tailor for making skins[/USER]

-Quote-

~If you're wearing suits and you want to create your own sense of style, get to the tailor.~

Last edited:
you are you do female clothing and jep will do most of the male clothing

Character Name and position:Yuri Yamada and Guard

●What is your Minecraft username?: Endergirl413

● How active are you?: I'll be on most of the week days but not weekends but i might be on three times a week and ill have my friend Future notify you if i wont be on. In two months ill be more active since ill be getting a new computer (the blue screen of death got my old one)

● What timezone Do you live in?: EST

● Do you play any other characters? Add a link, if applicable: No.

Last edited:
Chararacter Name and Wanting to be Nyx Silvrests child Shes willing to adopt
1:How active are you:Very im on the server 5 or 4 hours a day
2:Do you have eny more Characters:Nope only one
3:Roleplay name:L'ease C"orse
4:Minecraft user name:Makeawealroll321
5:What timezone are you in:Summer

Ey, I just joined via mc! :D if chu dun belive, ask miner. :3

ACCEPT HER MINER SHE APPLIED FOR MY OLD CHAR EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also Meadow, just know you'll need to make a char app for eliza if you join

-MC username: Meadows_Garden
-How active are you: Normally in the afternoon and weekends
-What time zone are you: Mountain time
-What character would you like to play and why: Eliza Silvrest, because I would like to join an aspiring noble family to help them build up and it would be delightful rp experience
-What would you like to add to the char: I just wanted to say that she would visit often and have this fun and whimsical spirit
- @miner1011012
I will put you on trial this trial will give you time to write a char app for eliza, which is required for the new noble system i am applying for