Blue Blood Noble Family House Van Draackenwaard (recruitment Page)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Families' started by Dragonaxi, Feb 14, 2023.

1. Dragonaxi

Dragonaxi

House van Draackenwaard
    A house of dragon-oriented intellectuals who are kind but stalwart wardens against all forms of infectious afflictions. There are only two people of direct descent alive. Many members are adopted or married into the family, and not all of them are dragon worshippers, but they all unify on curing the infected, and their kids must be raised dragonic.

Members

Count Nax van Draackenwaard - head of the family

Played by @Dragonaxi. Nax is a Crown Witch. He was adopted into the family at two by Dahra.

Countess Tirion van Draackenwaard - wife of the Count
    Played by @Depressed_Bean. Tirion is an Aleriggan knight. She was married into the family to Count Nax.

Lady Zendynthe van Draackenwaard - the auntie
    Played by @Hondaline. Zendythe is a Crown Witch. She was adopted into the family at four months old by Edrose.

Lord Tyrug van Draackenwaard - the big brother.
    Played by @Daniel2stay. Tyrug is a mundane hunter of the afflicted. He was adopted into the family at four by Zendythe.

Playable Characters
    If you want to make your own character, talk with me. I am open to creativity and player input. This list should not be considered as limited to these characters, but as suggestions.

Lady Dahra van Draackenwaard - the retired Countess
    Dahra was a Countess for more than 50 years. She currently has so much free time that she’s rediscovering that there’s more to life than being a Countess despite her old age. She is one of the two direct descendants of the van Draackenwaard.

Lord Edrose van Draackenwaard - the “OG” (Old Grandpa)
    Edrose was a former Count, although admittedly only for a few years before giving it up to Dahra, adopted by the first Count. He is the most violent character out of this list: a spry battlemage that’s everyone’s favorite grandpa because he can beat up your daddy.

Lady Jynuqi van Draackenwaard - the fiery young sister
    Jynuqi is the youngest van Draackenwaard to date, and a direct descendant. She is supposed to be the next head of the family, but her passionate but short temper held her back. She is by all definitions the “problem child” but with a pure heart of gold. Jynuqi has no capacity for hate, but isn’t against fighting for others.

OOC application
    In-game name:
    Playable Character: or Character Idea:
    Mutes/Bans?

Please message me in discord at @Dragonax#6388 if you have questions or want to find out more. I'll answer to the best of my ability!

3 slots left!

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 Dragonaxi, Feb 14, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2023