Public Letter To Lina Dei Axford

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Chapstxcks, Nov 28, 2019.

1. HybrisVT

HybrisVT A totally serious person.

Elizabeth Rote sat by her fire and rose a brow to the article, "Hm." her eyes studied it for a while in curiosity before she brushed it aside. She'll hear of the happenings soon enough within time.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  2. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

Maridenne simply looked upon the board with a look of distaste, the mess of discourse upon the notice had become an eyesore, as such, she pinned up an advert for the Derna Garda Soldier's Guild.

"Nevertheless, my bet's on Kippings, sorry Deo, but her relation to you is too distant for familial bonds to take place."

She noted to her Fiance, before dragging him along to post more advertisements. @Mortisian

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  3. Nathan

Nathan Regalian Patrician

Roland Typhonus merely shrugged. “All I know Is this certainly isn’t our fight, ahah. Admittedly, a fight between a villiers-eclaire and a Matrias is a worthwhile one. Especially if it’s backed by potential noble slander and the like. I’m not surprised this is thrilling for the whole of the city, despite it being an apparent private duel.”

@De_Fleurs

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. ASickRat

ASickRat Bane of Europe

The middle aged man began to laugh as he read the words written upon the parchment, falling on his ass into the snow out of laughter "If Lina whoops your ass ill make sure you never live it down."

5. TheMoistestMan

TheMoistestMan Captain Regalia

"I sure hope she shows, it'd be a shame for a dual like this to end in no contest." Alexander said with a little scoff, tapping the tip of his mace against the floor. "And while I'm normally not a betting man, I'd say your money is well placed."
    @Walnoodle

• Powerful Powerful x 3