Public Letter From Lina Dei Axford.

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by VelmaV, Nov 29, 2019.

1. VelmaV

VelmaV Somewhat Sarcastic. Sometimes.

(The Following letter would posted next to the one addressed to Lina.)

Ser Karp Kippings,

I wouldn’t touch you with a six-foot sword.
    I would gladly slice my own arm open than ever speak to you again.
    I didn’t run, I walked home, calmly, not in a rush. I didn't know anyone was looking for me. I'm sorry.

Since our last meeting where you ordered me to seek treatment with the lovely Madame Black.
    My doctor has given me orders to stay away from people whom make me sad, find a hobby, stay around people that make me feel loved and listened to. I have been avoiding those who depress me.

Unless you are ordering me to disregard Madam Black’s orders?

Now to your list:

-You, Lina, have tried to slander me by claiming I tried to brutalize you when in fact all I did was provide you the medical aid you requested and needed for the sake of your mental health.

-As you see on the previous statement, I’m to talk to people that make me feel listened to. I was letting my emotions and thoughts out as per my treatment to a friend, I trusted. I was relaying the past events that have happened and how they made me feel. Unfortunately, this is how you made me feel Ser Karp. I feel worse when near you. You have never made me feel safe, nor do I recall ever asking you of all people, to help me.

-You, Lina, have tried to slander me and accuse me of desiring adultery with yourself while I was in the confines of marriage with my now late wife.

-Again, venting to a friend, same conversation that seems to be of gossip. I was saying how you make me feel. When men become obsessive over a woman and talk down to their spouse, it is usually for ill and evil thoughts. I was merely expressing the way you make me feel. Otherwise, why do you publicly call me a whore? Belittle my husband and disrespect my marriage? Or do you enjoy tearing people down?

-You, Lina, have issued insult on the memory of my late wife by stating I wanted you while married.

- Truly if you want to talk about hurting someone in grief maybe you should try your method. Be tied up and questioned while in mourning, as you so kindly did to help me.

-You, Lina, have insulted the Lady Novellia Fristadvlom, Grand Baroness of Upplanda by refusing to address her with title, instead muttering spiteful words behind her back.

(OOC: I think I got the right events.)
    -This is incorrect. I did address her formally at an Elf Ballroom Event, she said not to and stopped me from curtsying, as we are friends, or something to that regard. Then at the Marshal Cabinet Ball, she scolded me for greeting her informally. This isn’t an issue of disrespect but avoiding a friend that was being fickle. As you’ll recall Grand Baroness Fristadvlom and I worked together at the Nook as friends. The reason I left the nook last night’s pass, was to avoid her. As she makes me sad and I have nothing to say to her. I was simply following my treatment orders.

-You, Lina, have attempted to remove Lady Novellia Fristadvlom's universal right to her good name as granted to her by law by slandering her as a person.

-No, I have never attempted anything of the sort. My intention has never been to hurt her, though she has hurt me, I do love and respect her. I was speaking of her as a friend, but I will do my very best not to from here on out.

- There is nothing honorable about a duel challenge to a woman you are constantly harassing and name calling. I am in mourning and treatment; I request you stay away from me as you are the only one preventing me to heal. You constantly make me relive it all.

I’m sorry, I ramble and speak before I think sometimes.
    I'm sorry, I’m not as mild as you’d like.
    I’m sorry, I haven’t been able to get over my loss as quickly as I should.
    I’m sorry, I’m sad.
    I’m sorry, I’m a pathetic coward.
    I’m sorry, I trusted you.
    I’m sorry, I ever made friends with you.
    I’m sorry, I listened to every story and letter you read me.
    I’m sorry, I thought you’d be there for me as I was for you.
    I’m sorry, I needed you.
    I’m sorry, I’m not what you wanted me to be, mostly I’m very sorry I’m me.

(After the letter was posted, Lina would be nowhere to find.)

• Powerful x 4
    • Cuddles! x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Immersive x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  2. KytilSeren

KytilSeren Master of Storms

A short time after this was posted, a small note would be seen. This note had no distinct signature, save for a clue of a Thunderbird at the bottom.

It would say the following:
    "After reading this letter and combing through the evidence posted by both you and Karp, I reaffirm my stance as a neutral party. However, I shall leave this as a small token-a gesture if you will-of goodwill. A duel between two or more parties acting under the pretense of regaining the honor for either side is not necessary. Even if this Karp wishes to duel you in a private manner, neither side should have to wield a weapon to engage in honor restoration. I do highly recommend using diplomacy instead of harming each other to cause bodily harm."

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. skullpanda90

skullpanda90 Sleeping Extraordinaire

Sylvi's jaw grew tense to the fresh adornment to the pile of notices, grinding her heel into the muddied snow.
    "What an utterly honorless man. "

• Like Like x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Haeddi Harhold sighed in mild annoyance at all the letter posting, leaning onto her heels some. “Can’t they just argue in the tavern? It wastes less paper and it doesn’t cover up all the shop advertising.” Then the young Harhold brushed past the argumentative sheets to go back to her Wintertide snooping.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  5. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

Rodrigo Peirgarten stopped by the notice board while on the usual stroll to the hunting grounds alongside Lord Harhold, to start scribbling a big lettered "NOBODY CARES" right by the overly emotional proclamation, but was suddenly interrupted by Hengest who tugged him away by the prosthetic before he could finish the writing. Thus, right beside the letter, the words "NOBODY CAR" were now written.

• Powerful Powerful x 12
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Hautee

Hautee average LoL player

*Galatea’s eyes widened at the reply, once again she studied it over and over to find key clues. She shook her head upon finishing it. “If her words are truth, it won’t matter any longer. Even if she speaks of the truth, whatever Karp said is to be considered. I pray she finds forgiveness and gratitude for her mistakes and learns from these.”

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  7. Chapstxcks

Chapstxcks Knight

I don’t understand her obsession with lying, in truth. Even now when her lies are called out to the light she continues to try and hide from the truth.
    Karp spoke to his current company in a fortress of blankets and pillows found in a private residence, reading over the paper in a half asleep state
    She came to me, claiming her husband was torturing her with Pagan ritualistics. She came to me claiming he converted from Unionism and needed the fear of the Spirit in him. She came to me stating he had a harem, that she wanted me to find a way to split them up.
    Karp had started to get angry towards the end of his ranted listing before being calmed. Now capable of continuing rationally.
    She asked me to lock him away, so I did my job and began investigation. Now she turns around and pretends as if her hands are clean, as if she is being stalked or something of the sort. Well, let’s see what happens when she needs help next time.
    It could be time my seal is used if she still wishes to slander me.

With these final words he grabbed his bag and pulled out the supplies needed for ham and cheese sandwiches.

• Powerful Powerful x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #7 Chapstxcks, Nov 29, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  8. KytilSeren

I see. I removed the reply. Thank you for explaining. @Chapstxcks

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. GRIST_

GRIST_ The Antagonist Premium

She’s actually a lunatic- and a coward.” Estlin scoffed, the knight shifting to once again bother Shane about the issue. Likely annoying him at this point but that’s what she did best.

@DolittleGuy

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Tiaq

Tiaq e girl extraordinaire

A friendly Isldar would be bundled up in a pile of blankets, ham sandwich in hand. She occasionally peeked out to eye the friend ranting to the side, rolling her eyes a bit as he referenced her words. She offered the brief nod of her head, moving to take the paper from his hands and begin scanning down a list. She stopped halfway, making way to toss it on the floor and slide it away with the heel of her boot. “I don’t see why she couldn’t have come to you and stood up for herself in person. Putting this on paper makes her look like an absolute joke, she just wants empathy from others. I can already guarantee she’ll get plastic promises and remorse from this.” She replied in a slick and quick fashion, taking a bite to finish off her ham sandwich as she watched the rain that fell outside. She pondered what to have for dinner.

• Powerful Powerful x 5
  11. DolittleGuy

DolittleGuy Scrungo Enthusiast

"Wh- Oh. Huh. I don't understand why she just doesn't fight and be done with it. It's.. A knightly thing to do, right? Dueling and all that other useless stuff." Shane gave a shrug in reply, tapping away the ashes of his sigg. "I think we've been over this about a dozen times, y'know."

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Thermite

Thermite

Ahti gave his wife a soft smile, nudging her "Hey, you know, you really should just avoid him. Didn't your guard ordered doctor tell you to stay away from Karp because of all the trouble he caused you? At the very least you should get a Reverend to act as a mediator." He paused frowning a bit before he took a breath and continued with some annoyance in his voice "Well, when Karp inevitably uses his position to drag you out again, when you get the chance can you ask Shane Marth if these two sentences seem familiar 'Think you can see about lowering her punishment' and 'I'll probably do that, yes.'. Still annoyed he's acting like Karp's end goal was therapy."

@Lady Lina

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  13. NebulaePrimo

NebulaePrimo The Everwatcher :powerful:

Claire d'Anjou walks by again, looking at the 10 more letters that have appeared since. "Any more of this and they'll start to run out of wall. Still don't understand what's so important half the city needs to write a letter and put it here."

14. Nirnro0t

Nirnro0t Always smirking

Fen’nan Solaveira beat her head with a fist, her face contorted in what could only be described as massive exasperation. She exhaled slowly through her nose before she threw up her arms, “Morons. Idiots! Gits!” She complained, before casting Bending to Will, scribbling something down beneath the letter with the magically formed, pencil Arcaneicon.

What are we, twelve? Sit down and talk. Like big people. Push your high and mighty cods aside and quit wasting paper you fucking idiots, this is stupid.

Arses.

~~ Regalia’s favorite redhead.”

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Rowet

Rowet support main Supremium

An Altalar of Fin'ullen and Suvial descent would halt at the sight of the numerous parchments; his brows creasing together as he read each and every paper over with mild scrutiny. He'd allow a puff of air to escape his nostrils once he was finished, shaking his head. "Dunno who this Lina chick is, but seems like she's jus'tryin' t'get sympathy." He'd mutter toward himself, his Common speech obviously not the best. "Then again, I dunno the situation, but th'way she put this... Letter, just... Rubs me th'wrong way."

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  16. SleepyIsVerySlep

SleepyIsVerySlep Socialite Doctor

Lily walked past the board, doing a double take as she saw how the amount of replys had increased vastly. She looked over the papers, searching for the original when she finally found the Letter from Lina. Lily read over it, grimaced slightly, and spoke quietly to herself. “Those aren’t apologies they are accusations. Why can’t she just.. meet with him in person. Doesn’t make sence.” She quietly stepped away, heading to her home to take a nice nap.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  17. BillyTheScruffy

BillyTheScruffy Massive's Resident Law Enthusiast

William Howlester tutted. "Typical bloody woman." ​

• Powerful Powerful x 5
  18. Luxus07

Luxus07 Draconic Mercenary

"Duke it out already. It's a duel not even to death."

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  19. Ailethi

Ailethi neighborhood milf lover Supremium

Camilla gave a soft frown once the decree was made, pinching her nose before simply going back to scribbling words. “Tsk, tsk.. We tried to help, but I suppose our help didn’t work.”

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  20. KytilSeren

OOC: I do agree with all these replies in both IC and OOC terms xD
    ~(+)~
    After a day had passed by and the sun started to rise, another post would be posted as well as every place where these postings have been placed would now be in a folder to help save wall space. Both the reply and the folder had the same Thunderbird symbol as the only clue to the mysterious author. The reply said the following:

"To all who read these public replies and even to those that bear their names as signatures upon specific replies, I once again must reaffirm my stance as a neutral party in this matter even if my patience grows thinner with each passing day. I have noticed the replies since my own have increased vastly, hearing of the annoyance in bartender and tavernkeeper's voices as they see more and more replies to this topic which continues to fascinate along with drastically annoy the populous. I seek to keep avenues of diplomacy as a better solution than to have a private spectacle of a duel, but the words on my mind have been spoken by key others. I have marked these replies with my symbol as a show of support to them as I perceive them to agree with my stance, but alas, I still hope that this Karp and Lina find neutral ground to begin talks of diplomacy instead of fighting laws that should be above duels of chivalry. If these replies continue to grow and further seek to annoy the populous, please make use of these folders as to help keep the walls in taverns more spacious for other postings. So mote it be."

The replies that have been marked are the ones in quotes if you werent sure!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    #20 KytilSeren, Nov 30, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  21. SleepyIsVerySlep

OOC: Lily actually spoke this, as she was passing by the notes, and you should probably clearify which notes your char stamped, just to save any confusion.

22. KytilSeren

If you read the ending part, I actually do specify that the quoted replies are the ones stamped. I'm sorry for any confusion though!

23. SleepyIsVerySlep

Yes thats kinda what I’m saying. Not all of the replies you quoted are notes that were put on the wall. Should have been clearer the first time, my bad

24. KytilSeren

Your forgiven, really! I went through the original post and removed the ones that were spoken aloud. Still, I agree with what you, @MintyJade , @Thermite and @Atraxia have said.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Lutowski

Lutowski дверь запили блять Staff Member World1

"This blows. Can't you people just settle this already? Your dumb notes are taking up all the space."

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. Silver_Ag47

Silver_Ag47

"STOP KILLING THE GOD DAMN TREES," Asan writes on a small piece of leather, he then draws a crude middle finger on top of Rodrigo's "Nobody Car" note.

"Good luck Lina, Ya'll need it. I want to believe what ya saying, but I don't know."

27. DedJok

DedJok skilled in ways beyond your feeble understanding Staff Member Lore2

The additional postings after Mrs. Lina's would be cleaned off the board by a terribly average looking man, the postings eventually being cut up to be used for anonymous letters from an Imp in the future.
    "It's recycling. I'm doing my part."​

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  28. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

Maridenne covered the posting with an advertisement for the Derna Garda Soldier's Guild.

"Nobody seems to know how to keep a problem between themselves, just like a certain -event-, eh, Deo?"

She then dragged him along with her.

@Mortisian

29. Mortisian

Mortisian The Flesh is Weak, the Machine is Strong

"At every turn and twist of this dull story. I lose more and more interest in the affairs that occur around us." He'd state with a simple twist of his hand, benig dragged along to the next place by her.

30. TyrolleanEagle

TyrolleanEagle Grand Elder of Calemberg

The Grand Elder of Calemberg slammed a gloved fist down atop his desk, causing the steward before him to jump slightly. “How many more of these bloody open letters will find their way to Calemberg by the month’s end?!” He demanded, raising his voice more than usual. The stacks upon stacks of interpersonal blither seemed to be streaming in to the Holzburg Palace’s postal chambers without end. They began to pile up on the Grand Elder’s desk, drowning out official state orders, familial correspondences, and military communiques. The aging Typhonus stood, thrusting an accusatory finger towards the steward as his countenance began to run slightly red. “If one more of these pathetic sheets of peasant melodramatics finds its way to my desk, I will be taking the damned public littering law into my own hands.” He seethed, before dropping back into his chair.

Now, how to get rid of all of all of these letters...

• Powerful Powerful x 10
    • Immersive Immersive x 2