Archived Nerfing The Undead Race...

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Dewlox_

Orcish Tinker
Reaction score
Faction
Barjuk/Magnanimus
Kingdom
N/A
Roleplay Guilds
N/A
Title explains everything, i just think that undead having 15% damage reduction from every weapon is pretty much overpowered. I know this idea was already suggested couple of times but i want to revoke it. Undead should have 7% damage recution from weapons as orcs have 7% increased damage on all weapons (exept bows because we aren't elfs ._. ) Since undead is pretty much slightly overpowered and on top of other races, it's almost the most populiar pvp race. I don't think a lot of people will think my suggestion is good but i think people should pvp as other races too, not mostly undead.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
In my opinion orcs are pretty much balanced race for pvp. Having 7% increase with almost every weapon is balanced in my opinion.

Blaze H
Indeed this is a game and forum. But this game and forum has rules. Rules that players should abide by, that do in a way dictate your actions. And yes, I have noticed that you have rated agree on some posts, but what I have also noticed is that almost every post SuperSaiyanWoff makes you are always there to rate it up. Care to explain that? Because to me that just looks like ganging up with a friend, or a very large quantity of kissassery. Oh and let me just say one last thing. I never asked for a large explanation as to why you disagree, I just want a better comment than "I disagree."

So basicly everyone disagrees with the suggestion. Can any forum staff lock this thread? It's clearly not accepted by the community.

dude i look at your picture and just laugh!!!
Lol'd
ur sooo fugly luukingg1!!!!1!
*pulls off earrings* im gona blok u on faecboook!1!11!!!
i meen it11!1!!!!!!!!!
So basicly everyone disagrees with the suggestion. Can any forum staff lock this thread? It's clearly not accepted by the community.
Actually not everyone disagreed. You did get a few agrees, which is enough that it is a noticable amount.
Very constructive, considering I don't see too many of these though!

I didn't ment that... but the nerfing of race is mostly about pvp. Since it doesn't effect people that don't rp...
What? It does not affect people who do not Rp? You want to try that again?
Because my post was about you calling out everyone who didn't agree with you and you calling them non-pvpers. It had nothing to do with the RP aspects, unless you want to count the few posts I have made that involved lapis in some part of it. Even then, thats just my suggestion for nerfing them, which would be funny in my opinion. Imagine if we could've chased Magnanimus away with blue tinted windows!
Getting back onto topic, with what I posted, there was no need to continue on past 'I didn't ment that...', so I really don't see what you were trying to get at.

What? It does not affect people who do not Rp? You want to try that again?
Because my post was about you calling out everyone who didn't agree with you and you calling them non-pvpers. It had nothing to do with the RP aspects, unless you want to count the few posts I have made that involved lapis in some part of it. Even then, thats just my suggestion for nerfing them, which would be funny in my opinion. Imagine if we could've chased Magnanimus away with blue tinted windows!
Getting back onto topic, with what I posted, there was no need to continue on past 'I didn't ment that...', so I really don't see what you were trying to get at.

I ment pvp, sorry.

That's great, and I am glad you corrected yourself, but that still has no reason. No one here is asking for it to stay the same for RP reasons, so why even mention it in the first place?

Blaze H
Indeed this is a game and forum. But this game and forum has rules. Rules that players should abide by, that do in a way dictate your actions. And yes, I have noticed that you have rated agree on some posts, but what I have also noticed is that almost every post SuperSaiyanWoff makes you are always there to rate it up. Care to explain that? Because to me that just looks like ganging up with a friend, or a very large quantity of kissassery. Oh and let me just say one last thing. I never asked for a large explanation as to why you disagree, I just want a better comment than "I disagree."

Supersaiyan never rated the other guys post and i even disagreed with some of supers post at least i think? and if it was ganging up i would have all my friends in here and you would know it was ganging up not just taking a guess like you did...also i didnt rate ALL his post negative..read more Edit: I also cant tell people how to rate threads, they got their own brains and fingers to think and type with, we are not sheep, we are not robots, we are humans

Aira1
"I didn't ment that... but the nerfing of race is mostly about pvp. Since it doesn't effect people that don't pvp..."

๖ۣۜWell, I am sorry to say, but you so far have been a bit biased. I RP a lot, but I still PVP, but once I do, I basically go the entire week just running amuck anything I can. I scrunch numbers, tools, weapons, money, all the such. Just because we RP, doesn't mean we don't PVP. We still have voice because PVP is part of the community, as well as the RP. One choice in the PVP department can affect the RP environment too. I mean, look to me, I RP a lot, but if I bothered to use a darkroom for a good few hours a day {And get a computer that has higher than 15 FPS at a time} I could certainly become a person to compete around with the mctop list of 3-4. I just don't like to bother to.
And, it can affect those who RP, there have been people who RP in raids, or RP when Baver is in Regalia and all the mobs are amuck. The Baver is a bit more rare, but not the RP in raid.
EDIT: On a light note though, you are so far doing a brilliant job, dude. You have actually been quite constructive so far with what you have, you just need to work a bit further. ^w^

Blaze H

I'm not too sure why I am a part of this comment...I'm not doing anything wrong here, at least I don't think.

So... You're saying Undead lose their %15 thing... And other races still get their plus %15 attack in race weapons?... Eh.

I'm leaving this thread. I'm just not in the mood on getting more than 39 negative rates on the same thread. I'll just shut up.

Supersaiyan never rated the other guys post and i even disagreed with some of supers post at least i think? and if it was ganging up i would have all my friends in here and you would know it was ganging up not just taking a guess like you did...also i didnt rate ALL his post negative..read more Edit: I also cant tell people how to rate threads, they got their own brains and fingers to think and type with, we are not sheep, we are not robots, we are humans

You can't tell people how to rate posts. But I can. And I am telling you to rate them sensibly or more warnings will be coming your way.

I'm leaving this thread. I'm just not in the mood on getting more than 39 negative rates on the same thread. I'll just shut up.
Just because people disagree, doesn't mean you should shut up.
The irony of that coming from me, Ideas that aren't agreed to just more of help you know what should be in the idea and what may not be. It also gives you a taste of how the community feels about something.

Blaze H

Congrats, you are my first offensive rating. Could you be more disrespectful to these people? You have continually spammed the ratings. You have trolled the life out of this thread. And you have said things that have nothing to do with the topic and are made purely to offend.
You have even gone so far as to ignore what a staff member said and continue to just be a troll. Do you really think your offensive nature is going to help your point on this thread? I don't even think you care about this anymore. You just want to be rude to every single person who happens to disagree or confront you.
It is disgusting to amount of disrespect you have given people on this thread. Your trolling has no place on this thread or in the forums. Leave.

EDIT: And yep, there's the rating I was expecting.
EDIT: And there is his trusty side-kick, squirtlex

Blaze H

Congrats, you are my first offensive rating. Could you be more disrespectful to these people? You have continually spammed the ratings. You have trolled the life out of this thread. And you have said things that have nothing to do with the topic and are made purely to offend.
You have even gone so far as to ignore what a staff member said and continue to just be a troll. Do you really think your offensive nature is going to help your point on this thread? I don't even think you care about this anymore. You just want to be rude to every single person who happens to disagree or confront you.
It is disgusting to amount of disrespect you have given people on this thread. Your trolling has no place on this thread or in the forums. Leave.

EDIT: And yep, there's the rating I was expecting.

well yeah...i disagree with it and you were being an ass to me lmao if u think im mean do you think doing the same would help??

im done with this thread say and do what you will im not coming back to read it. server trusted is trying to tell people what to do lmao thats great

Blaze H has been given a 1 week temp ban for his negative influence towards the community. Please continue this thread in peace.

F*CKING KITTENS! -but no srs, no more comments or rates on this thread, since it seems to anger Aira1. I would not like for this to go into a flaming war-

That is a lot of damage reduction, but then again people have so far managed to cope with it. We are not ruled by undead, so it cannot be that bad...
Jokes aside, just because something is hard to kill doesn't mean auto-nerf. I get that the damage reduction is a fair amount, however there are ways around it. Potions are a good start, but not a complete answer. And Mcmmo skills won't solve this problem by themselves either. There are cannons and traps, but those only do so much. It would take a combination of all of these to counter the bonuses that undead premiums in god armor get, in addition to a decent tactical mind.
Admittedly, that's not easy for everyone. For some people that must seem impossibly hard, and that's fine. However, should this really get nerfed because of everyone has adapted, or is willing to adapt to it?
Regardless of your answers (thats to anyone, not just who I am quoting), it's not going to overly affect me, due to being naga. I just think that its one thing that should be left alone. But that's just me, and everyone is allowed their opinion on what they feel is too strong or too weak.

I think their 15% reduction should be nerfed, just for the sole fact that, 27 (the max damage output of a god axe with the cap of +4 mastery damage) versus Prem Undead Godarmor comes out to -4.86 to -7.02. A lot of the damage you could be doing gets negated. You'll do a most definite half-heart any time that you hit them. You might get a full heart if you get a double crit. But you've gotta be lucky to get that. It could do being brought down to like, 10% reduction. Thats a decent intermediate between the two. It doesn't completely throw orcs out the window, whilst allowing the 15% bonuses to still help dwarfs and what not.

I think their 15% reduction should be nerfed, just for the sole fact that, 27 (the max damage output of a god axe with the cap of +4 mastery damage) versus Prem Undead Godarmor comes out to -4.86 to -7.02. A lot of the damage you could be doing gets negated. You'll do a most definite half-heart any time that you hit them. You might get a full heart if you get a double crit. But you've gotta be lucky to get that. It could do being brought down to like, 10% reduction. Thats a decent intermediate between the two. It doesn't completely throw orcs out the window, whilst allowing the 15% bonuses to still help dwarfs and what not.

This is comepletely false... I am undead now and have been attacked by other undead with god axes while i was wearing god armor...and have lost 3 hearts a hit.

but even so, what you are telling me is that you should be able to kill an undead with 3-4 hits max?

that my friend is the definition of OP especially when Undead has no Offensive bonuses.

(note I didnt mean this to sound as harsh as it does haha)

Okay, so traditional methods not so effective against the undead. What about lava, potions, and other various traps that people come up with? Part of war is outsmarting your enemies. Sure, people who have worked to get awesome gear and set themselves up to have the maximum advantage in a fight have the advantage in a straight up slug fest. That doesn't mean weaken them so those who don't put the time in have an advantage, when you can just use tactics and common sense to beat these kinds of defences. How do you think people on vanilla servers beat god armor? They use potions, traps, and other devious devices and stratagems to defeat their enemies.
Now, all that aside, I do like your suggestion as that is probably the best idea for the nerf I have heard so far. So, if this does wind up being nerfed, I hope they do that. Or the lapis thing.

It looks like it, due to the fact that he said "I".

Manstick was banned for being an alternate account of Blaze H which he is NOT!

It was a wrongful ban. He wondering why he is being considered an alternate account. No doubt Manstick is an alternate of Squirtle who is NOT, I repeat, NOT Blaze H...

Squirtle was accused of being Blaze H.

Manstick was banned for being an alternate account of Blaze H which he is NOT!

It was a wrongful ban. He wondering why he is being considered an alternate account. No doubt Manstick is an alternate of Squirtle who is NOT, I repeat, NOT Blaze H...

Squirtle was accused of being Blaze H.

Who, since Squirtle is a friend of Blaze, let him use the account. Meaning, he's just as guilty... Nobody would say "So I was banned for saying 'evil'" if they weren't the person themselves.

Who, since Squirtle is a friend of Blaze, let him use the account. Meaning, he's just as guilty... Nobody would say "So I was banned for saying 'evil'" if they weren't the person themselves.

He didnt though lmao I am in teamspeak with squirtle/manstick right now...He didn't let anyone use his stuff. Geez people. People shouldn't get banned simply because someone has false suspicions that someone is sharing an account... Which they are NOT.

So, now I'm getting a "read more" for my posts, by SuperSaiyanWoff and the alt.. Therefore, I'm thinking that Super is a friend of Squirtle and Blaze, however, he's done nothing wrong other than abuse the rating (as I've done nothing to deserve a "read more" rating.) so I wouldn't worry about him.

Then explain why he said "I", that's all I want to know.

Because Squirtle did rate something as Evil and since he did that they thought he was Blaze H which he is not. In his ban description it said because hes an alternate which he is not nor did he, in any way, allow Blaze H access to his account.

So if I go rate something Evil will I be banned for being Blaze H too?

It wouldn't be off topic had Squirlte not been banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.