House Norrvakt

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Walrusaur_, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Walrusaur_

Walrusaur_ Force of Chaos

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "Strong in Arms and Will."

{Basic Information}
    Family Sigil:
    Norrvakt warrior holding a skewered beast head over a burning Old Gods tree.
    Family Title: N/A
    Family Culture: Mixed
    Family Religion: Varies Per Individual
    Family Colours: Faded Teal, Green, Silver & Black

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [Subject to change, contact @Walrusaur_ with any questions]
    House Norrvakt has a lengthy and complicated history of infighting between members of the family and fighting between other families of the Northern realms though the intricacies of these varied conflicts have been lost to all save members of the family's inner council. This fighting eventually led the family to lay, and for a time maintain, claim to holdings within the territory now known as the Duchy of Kerwolf. This joyous time was however short-lived as a string of tragedies befell the family which began with the Lo Occupation of 304AC, progressed into sabotage and political targeting under the Montagaard Regime, forcing an exodus to the islands of Ostyr, and culminated with more recent betrayals by other, larger families of the North effectively forcing the family to cede claims due to the threat of being wiped out.​

[​IMG]

Family Tree
    Will receive live updates as new members are added and lore revealed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Should titles demand passing on, they will be passed to the eldest of the Norrvakt line still capable of leading the house in both peace and war.

{Current Title(s)}
    None

{Holding of Dol Carraigh}
    Former, Razed
    The holding of Dol Carraigh was the capital in Nastrond, a rather substantial trading city located along the shoreline of the Norrvakt lands. It was here that the family funnelled most of their troops and supplies inland to their seat of power until its razing in late 305AC. The family has since shifted to Ostyr in Norrland, awaiting the day they can reclaim Dol Carraigh for their own.
    {Holding of Castle Ostyr}
    Former, Occupied
    A recently acquired holding of the Norrvakt house, Ostyr served as the training academy for Norrvakt levies and guards. The grounds more recently served as the capital for the family following the razing of Dol Carraigh while still hosting the training of the family's personal guards. Occupied following the family's third ousting from nobility following Imperial proclamation.
    [​IMG]

The Norrvakt family will only recruit Humans. No Sanguines or Undead. Overly troublesome characters and/or OOC behaviour will not be tolerated.
    • Keep in mind you may be asked to change your name if it does not fit with the family cultural basis, or if it is already discerned by our family tree.​
    • All members of the Norrvakt (Main) line, and parents of the current generation, must abide mostly by the Physical Appearance section. Other members are less restricted, though it should still be taken into account.​
    • Vampires and Undead are strictly disallowed. Should a Norrvakt or any other become such, and should it be found out by the rest of the family, they will be instantly shunned from the family with their titles and claims revoked.​

Walrusaur has full rights to boot a player for either intolerable IC or OOC reasons. Any IC reasoning will be explained IC, OOC explanations are at the discretion of family head.

• Powerful x 11
    • Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Immersive x 1
    • Thank You! x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
    #1 Walrusaur_, Mar 25, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  2. Walrusaur_

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Position you're applying for: (Original Family Character, Pre-Designed Family Character, or Staff)
    Proposed Character & Character Name: (Character you intend to play in the family or use N/A if applying for a staff position)
    References: (People who can vouch for your roleplay. Tag them, and make sure you obtain their permission first.)
    Roleplay Character Applications: (Any past or current approved or WIP character applications.)
    Nobility Experience?: (Any experiences with working for the nobility?)
    Activity?: (How long you have roleplayed on Massive for/What does your activity look like?)
    Roleplay strength?: (What are you best at in roleplay?)
    Roleplay weakness?: (What are you worst at in roleplay?)
    Mutes/jails/temp-bans+ reason?: (Self explanatory.)
    Reason for applying?: (Why do you want to be a part of House Norrvakt or its personal court?)
    Discord Tag: (So you can be added if approved.)

[​IMG]

• Constructive Constructive x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  3. slurmancer

slurmancer catgirl enthusiast

Position you're applying for: Original the Character
    Proposed Character & Character Name: I don't have a name right but I would like to pitch a femme skald-type character, writing/reciting poems and ballads and generally acting like a bit of a ponce. Character is envisioned to be extremely diplo-oriented. Essentially, high focus on CHR and INT, with STR dumpstat.
    References: I call upon @apath , my most powerful brother in arms, to vouch for me
    Roleplay Character Applications: On this account:
    https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/vallerdë.75910/
    https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/mekhit.73871/
    https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/atty-rourke.72832/
    https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/greyhorn.70489/
    https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/guillaume-dgoss.67588/
    https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/father-bohdan.62042/

Nobility Experience?: Kostolansky, Merveldt, d'Goss
    Activity?: ItsNotMarkus account says I've been playing this server since 2015
    Roleplay strength?: Versatility; I enjoy playing radically different characters (see above apps) and I do think I do it well.
    Roleplay weakness?: If I hate a character aesthetic I'll refuse to play the character until I make/buy a skin I'm happy with- this happens like every three weeks so if I disappear for a week and my character comes back with pink hair, you know why
    Mutes/jails/temp-bans+ reason?: nah
    Reason for applying?: Never played a character with northern culture but I want to, haven't been in the aristocratic/noble circle for ages but I'm willing to dip my toes in, and I enjoy working with you; figured I'd kill three birds with one stone
    Discord Tag: you already got it

• Winner Winner x 4
  4. Walrusaur_

Approved. Will have you added to the discord.

5. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

Bring Back House Kehlen!

6. Walrusaur_

{ House Member & Staff Applications Open }
    10-18-2020

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

Position you're applying for: Original Family Character
    Proposed Character & Character Name: Sigmundr Norrvakt (Originally named Sigismund, as he is Half Velheim from his mother & Half Highland Ceardian from his father). He was born as with a Dormant Ursarr Souline, in which manifested a week after he became 18. He would have continued to hold this souline as a secret while being an expert Unarmed fighter & work as a front-line soldier during battle. He'd be a cousin to the main family line, allowing more freedom of his individual character while closely sticking with other family members. (Currently a WIP idea, I will be willing to adjust the character however is required.)
    References: @Hautee @PapidaCarrot
    Roleplay Character Applications: I have quite a few. Yanar Boi, Farmer, Archblood ex-Noble, & Archan Bloodcast
    Nobility Experience?: I have been a House Guard for House von Rahm, House Kehlen, and I'm currently a House Guard for House Peirgarten
    Activity?: 7/10 (Monday-Wednesday) 4/10 or 5/10 (Thursday-Sunday)
    Roleplay strength?: Larger Parties, 1 v 1 CRP, Bar RP
    Roleplay weakness?: Small Parties/Gatherings, Large Scale Battles (Depending if it's an event or not)
    Mutes/jails/temp-bans+ reason?: 3 Day Ban, happened almost 10 months ago (Can explain in DMs)
    Reason for applying?: I want to be able to be apart of another Northerner family, as House Haagenvig has slowly been going quiet from activity. However, I also want to do some close RP with you, as I tried to be apart of the same house as you at one point before the house fell apart.
    Discord Tag: Already got it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Walrusaur_

Approved for Workshopping. Will contact via Discord.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  9. Manatee_

Manatee_ mouse

What are the general hair and eye colors for a Norrvakt?

10. Walrusaur_

Variable and open to discussion should a character be workshopped.

• Like Like x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1