House Black

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Film_Noir, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Miss_Confined

Miss_Confined ❤ Confy ❤ - Mrs. Massivecraft

"Cousin Chriiisssttoooppphhheerrr! I told you it was perfectly /fine/ because I'll get Father to buy me a new one~!"

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Manatee_

Manatee_ mouse

In-Game Name: GoldenCoconuts
    IRL Time Zone (Optional): EST
    References (Optional): You've actually seen me RP, soooooooooooooo. yeah.

Why do you want to join House Black? It would be interesting to apply as a servant for House Black due to me wanting to try something new. I've already had a noble character and may be making another one soon, so I'd like to try to roleplay from a different perspective, as a servant.

Describe your bodyguard character: Aetos Frangos is a 63 year old Ailor from Katsaros, a city in Etosil. He's wise, and calculative, rarely ever acting on impulse. Despite his age, Aetos is skilled in weaponry, his speciality being sword fighting. Aetos would like to become a bodyguard for the House Black, seeing as it as a family who values similar things that he values.

Provide a link to your character's intro. on the forums (Optional): b-b-but i just like made hiiiiim -cri-

3. Film_Noir

Film_Noir Snowdonian Pirate

Rejected. Goldy, he's 63. He's older than Chris' parents.

#43 Film_Noir, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  4. Manatee_

Manatee_ mouse

xD okaaay

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Film_Noir

0romir: added Telvos to the staff.

• Like Like x 1
    #45 Film_Noir, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
  6. Film_Noir

He sounds like he could have otherwise been quite suited for the role, except for the fact that he's a vampire (and maybe a bit on the "getting too old" side of things for a bodyguard). Even if he keeps the vampirism a secret, it's not really a storyline that I'd want to get involved with in regards to staff and my noble family. I am sorry, but it's a rejection. Thank you for putting the time and effort into the application though.

7. Destrument

Destrument Do you like my weapon? Ha-HAH!

Scratch the application, I decided to develop my character a bit more before joining. Perhaps next time

#47 Destrument, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  8. _Nick__

_Nick__ Nicholas Ceadon

In-Game Name: Tommin Walthem
    IRL Time Zone (Optional): US Eastern Standard
    References (Optional): You and @0romir

Why do you want to join House Black?: I think it could be a fun experience considering you're a good guy, both IC and OOC. Also, with the Qadir war brewing bodyguard(ing) could be quite fun (-his one and only roll ever was a glorious contribution so you should like totes accept this nerd for them lucky rollzzzz).

Describe your bodyguard character:
    Tommin Walthem is a 33 year old male Ailor. Tommin can be rather ignorant as he had a simple upbringing and focused on swordplay due to his father being the captain of the village he was born in's guard. Tommin is honor-bound, some could say this is a weakness, some could boast it's a strength. Tommin is quite proud, however; he lacks any trace of arrogance unless you were to suck him into a situation which called for swordplay, this being the only thing he is even somewhat arrogant about.
    Provide a link to your character's intro. on the forums (Optional): http://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/tommin-walthem-huge-wip.24607/#post-324663
    @Film_Noir

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Bensonio

Bensonio Nordskag Enthusiast

I'll vouch for him. His RP etiquette has improved in my eyes

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Film_Noir

Removed the bodyguard positions for now after finding them a bit unplayable in Regalia.
    May_canada222: Added May Binghamton to the staff. (Welcome!)

#50 Film_Noir, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
  11. MayItSnow

MayItSnow Iced Coffee Addict

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Rose Smith

Rose Smith RosePrincess2000

In Game Name: @RosePrincess2000
    IRL Age: 14
    IRL Country and/or timezone: USA, East Coast

Character's Name: Jennifer Black
    Character's Age: 27
    A brief personality/physical description of your character: Black hair and Emerald green eyes. Independent and head strong. Not afraid to speak her mind no matter the situation.

Reason for joining?: Well I was in the Viduggla Family but due to some outside personal issues I became inactive. I am now looking for a Noble family to join because I love to roleplay and have much more free time on my hands now that I am settled into school and what not. I did apply to be in the Anahera family. Their feedback was great and they liked my roleplay but did not feel as though I would fit in with them well. After reading the Black family history I thought it would be a good idea to give it a try. So here I am :)

13. Film_Noir

Hello. Thanks for taking the time to apply. I'm very picky when it comes to positions in the family though. My own opinion is that you aren't experienced/known enough within the RP community yet to play Jennifer Black. Try playing as a common character for a while and show us all what you can do, is my advice.

14. Rose Smith

Rose Smith RosePrincess2000

Alright. I will take your advice and roleplay a common character for a while. How do I know if you are watching my roleplay?

15. Film_Noir

Over time, people come across each other in the tavern, notice increased forum presence, and so on.

16. Bounden

Bounden Particular Pirates

In-Game Name: davis1814
    IRL Time Zone (Optional): I believe I am on Central Time, though I am not sure.
    References (Optional): @Eliza_Nightly @Lizman1000
    @K9Kreature
    (More to possibly come)

Why do you want to join House Black? I've found the Black family rather interesting, and since my character is a sailor/privateer I thought it would be a good match with the Blacks.

Describe your bodyguard character: Damian Teach is an twenty-five year old male Ailor. Spending most of his lifes out in the high seas as an export and import shipper, undergoing multiple pirate incursions. He is the son of the first mate of The Black Bounty, a Imperial A-Class Warship, growing up up into the sailor's life. Damian has grown skilled with his rapier and hook, the hook replacing his left hand.
    Provide a link to your character's intro. on the forums (Optional): http://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/damian-teach-wip.25169/

• Like Like x 1
    #56 Bounden, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  17. Laguuvia

Laguuvia ad undas

APPLICATION FORM

In-Game Name: xXLexAngelXx
    IRL Time Zone (Optional):EST
    References (Optional):
    (These are the names of other players who can vouch for your RP abilities.) @Smoochy5588 @QtheKing @Late765

Why do you want to join House Black? (What is your OOC motivation?) I've always wanted to try RPing as a noble, I thought it would be different, and it would help my RP to get even stronger. It would also help with a better, more interesting RP.

Character Name: Scarlett Black
    Character Looks:
    Scarlett has long, dark brown hair with blue eyes. She has pale, thin lips and high cheekbones. Scarlett is about only a few months of age, roughly 3 1/2 months, to be exact. Scarlett is pale with a little tan. She wears a knitted, fleece, turquoise dress. Scarlett is less than 30 lbs, weighing in at about 15 lbs.

Scarlett's Traits:

*Always Happy
    *Curious
    (can't put many traits, as she is less than a year of age :P )

Active: I am on mainly on weekends with a few days during the week. My RP skills out of ten are about an 8.

Thanks for considering my Application! Have A Lovely Day!
    Lexie :)

18. Film_Noir

(Will do some snooping.)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Film_Noir

Rejected. I don't know you and thus you're a risk. Also, an infant should only be an NPC because they're unplayable, in my opinion, and there are currently no infants in the Black family.

20. Laguuvia

Laguuvia ad undas

What Age Is Acceptable? Also, you could RP test me. Lexie :)

21. Film_Noir

...watch you cry and poop?

22. Laguuvia

Laguuvia ad undas

I was saying that I could change the age, then have you RP test me for that character :P

• Funny Funny x 1
  23. _Nick__

_Nick__ Nicholas Ceadon

In-Game Name: daman132
    IRL Time Zone (Optional): EST
    References (Optional): You?
    Why do you want to join House Black?: As I said on my other application, you're a good guy who has also helped me grow as a roleplayer and as a person a bit. I also enjoy the family as a whole and those affiliated with them. My short lived time serving as a bodyguard to the Blacks was a rather enjoyable and slightly comical. (I doubt I'll forgot about Peri's backbuddy soon :D)

Character's Name:
    Neil Black
    Character's Age: 28
    Character's Appearance: Neil has wavy black hair which is commonly styled into a quiff, regarding facial hair, during the winter he'll sometimes be seen with a bit of noticeable facial hair but is normally seen with simple scruff. He has blue eyes which are the color of the sea. He bears a scar on his left eye, which was gained recently. His scar results in him having slightly blurred vision out of said eye. Neil stands at 6 feet with a somewhat broad frame. Neil is generally seen loitering about in a black naval jacket lined with silver accompanied by a white undershirt. Neil's lower body is covered by some dark beige trousers and black boots. Depending upon where he is he'll usually have some sort of sheathed weapon at his side(s), whether it be his stiletto or his dual House Black Cutlasses. When on his ship "The Maiden" he'll usually also be seen in wearing a tricorn, most commonly his black one which is also lined with silver, matching his coat.
    Character Personality: Neil is a generally positive person, a clear optimist. Neil is carefree, not caring as to what others think of him or his appearance. Whilst Neil is ignorant about others' opinions of him he is extremely protective of his family and will most likely become absolutely livid if someone were to insult Christopher, Lizzy, or any member of House Black. Neil is a daring fellow, commonly found in taverns gambling even when the odds might not be in his favor, a common quote of his is: "As long as there's a chance of victory I'm up for tryin'." This temerity ultimately lead to Neil's arrival in Regalia...

#63 _Nick__, Dec 27, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  24. Film_Noir

I'll set you a task. I'd like to see you roleplay as Tommin with our group some more first. Not all of the time, but more regularly.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  25. _Nick__

_Nick__ Nicholas Ceadon

I frequently roleplay with Erin, I went inactive for a bit due to IRL stuff and Holiday shopping ect., but I plan to be far more active now that all of the Christmas madness is gone.

26. GrunklePeter

GrunklePeter That furry skinner guy

APPLICATION FORM

In-Game Name: P3T3R2001
    IRL Time Zone (Optional): Portugal. Normal timezone ::P
    References (Optional): @darkarely , @Eyrok , @suzzie2 , @May_canada222 ,@MrHappyTinkles , @Faunfire , @WitheredDragon ,
    @Film_Noir Many others xD

Why do you want to join House Black? I have been looking to have a closer look to nobility in Regalia, and I see this as a chance, if I get accepted. Also, sometimes I don't have nothing to do in the server so I would be busy :P

Describe your bodyguard character: Dolkrin Harsk is a 24 years old ailor. He had dwarven ancestors, so he has some costumes. Dolkrin is a trained fighter, he trained since he was 14 years old, and he masters many techniques of immmobilizating people without hurting them. He tries to keep calm in any situation, but he is a bit shy.
    Dolkrin is humble, shy, inteligent and very strategic, and sometimes makes wrong questions to get the answer he wants.
    He isn't an alcoholic, but he likes to sometimes drink a Dormin Brew.
    Dolkrin is 6'4'', he is pretty large and musculated.
    Provide a link to your character's intro. on the forums (Optional): I dont have one sorry

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. Film_Noir

(Will do some snooping.)

#67 Film_Noir, Jan 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
  28. _Nick__

_Nick__ Nicholas Ceadon

How's my situation currently, if I might ask...

29. Film_Noir

Let's pass on it for now. Don't take that as a negative, really. I agree with 0romir and think that your RP etiquette has improved massively and your characters are fun and interesting, but I also think that you're still growing and experimenting with characters. Really liking the new character, Calisto, for example. See where he takes you, sort of thing.

30. Bounden

May I ask where I am in the process?

31. Film_Noir

Still snooping. We should try to interact in-game. Have an interview or something.

32. Bounden

Currently unable to. I've been feeling under the weather. I caught the flu.

33. Film_Noir

No problem.

34. GrunklePeter

GrunklePeter That furry skinner guy

Ok

35. Bounden

I am feeling better and can roleplay anytime you want unless I'm busy pl0x

36. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

I'm applying for one of the bodyguard positions for House Black!
    IG Name: KrakenLord01
    Time Zone: US Eastern Standard
    Why do you want to join House Black?:
    I want to have a better experience with nobility, but at the same time have some experience if I ever decide to become nobility myself. Also, House Black is the perfect RP family for my RP character, who enjoys ships, sailing, and exploring new places.
    Describe your bodyguard character: Kemion Alvaris is a 34 year old male Ailor from Fendarfell, but also owes great loyalty to Regalia. He was trained with the sword since the day he could pick up one. He's tall, standing at 6'4'',and his body structure makes him appear intimidating. He is huge on order and rules, and is never the criminal type.

Character Application Link:Here is his character application for more information: http://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/kemion-alvaris.25934/

37. Film_Noir

He sounds perfect.

davis1814, Peter Harsk, KrakenLord01: Sending a private forum convo. to all of you shortly.

#77 Film_Noir, Jan 11, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  38. Film_Noir

The bodyguard positions are now closed. Currently scouting in-game to fill other potential positions.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #78 Film_Noir, Jan 11, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  39. Party_Penguin27

Party_Penguin27 exactly 43.5 various checkbooks

@MayItSnow IS MAY GOING TO BE DEAD?

40. avemechanicus

avemechanicus That small orc thats talks funny.

In-Game Name:
    IRL Time Zone (optional): U.S. West Coast, occasionally UTC+00:00
    Why do you want to join the staff of House Black? (What is your OOC motivation?) Piracy, drunken frivolity, camaraderie, and the chance to generally be a swashbuckling git.
    Character Name: Rerik Ulster, also known as the Sapper, Navyman, The Machinist, and Copperblood
    Character Age: 49, nearing 50
    Character Race: Orc-Jorric human mix
    What kind of staff position is your character interested in? Anything, preferably something non-bodyguard, as my character is growing more prone to mental pursuits
    Briefly describe your character's personality and backstory: Jovial, utterly loyal, mechanically savy, personable, hardy, perfect traits developed by this man of the far north. A giant of a man spawned on the isle of Jorrsundr, fallen to militant methods and machinery from sapping work in the navy, spanning the world over his career. A few friends in high places have led to ponderance of his place in the world, his heart and mind driven to such odd gods as progress, the sea, and gunpowder. Besides Chris needs a drink mate, and someone to watch his back.
    Link to your character's intro. on the forums (optional): Links are not currently possible by my software setup

• Like Like x 2