Elitha's New Art Thing!

-wheezes- I'll do more I promise cause Frank is so fun to draw and I don't feel like I've done enough. @PizzaRoles and @Luthien cause I think she wanted to see IDUNNO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    489.3 KB · Views: 58
HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO CUTE DO YOU WANNA DO A TRADE I WANT PICTURES TOO FDSJKHJKH
-cries in tears of happiness-

dude i don't mind drawing luth she is uber cool as well but I'm just shy and bad at asking so hello can we be friends I will bribe you with draws or not friends right hahahahaah

omfg dfsjkh YES Luthien or Moelle omfg OR BOTH I'LL DRAW WHATEVER YOU WANT IN RETURN IDK

THESE DRAWINGS ARE SO CUTE I'M SAVING THEM FOREVER thank youu
Luthien and I were looking at them and commenting on how the captions you chose sum up the character pretty damn well ahahaha

I'll draw two if you do so gimme two and links to their pictures <:
THESE DRAWINGS ARE SO CUTE I'M SAVING THEM FOREVER thank youu
Luthien and I were looking at them and commenting on how the captions you chose sum up the character pretty damn well ahahaha
-lots of squealing and giggling and more squealing and maybe some happy tears and a little more squealing-

OKAY BUT U DONT UNDERSTAND I AM SO HAPPY TODAY IS GREAT THANKS TO YOU TWO you are both like my art idols and stuff so I'm so happy you like it thank you so much

Well this thread should have some refs of Elitha and maybe you could draw astrid I'll shoot up a convo okie dokel. @Luthien

Last edited by a moderator:
More thylan????? Her name is Barbahri
I am sorry but I have to. It sounds like Barbie XD

-oOo-

I am still so jealous of your work no matter how many times I look at it. I am wondering.. How do you get the shape of the face/eyes and proportion them correctly?

(Also.. Could you please do a lil' face tutorial? Porportioning really for the shape/eyes. Pweaze?)

I am sorry but I have to. It sounds like Barbie XD

-oOo-

I am still so jealous of your work no matter how many times I look at it. I am wondering.. How do you get the shape of the face/eyes and proportion them correctly?

(Also.. Could you please do a lil' face tutorial? Porportioning really for the shape/eyes. Pweaze?)
It's pronounced more like Bar-Barr-Ree

Well. Let's start, shall we?
  • Draw circle. Then draw oval towards the bottom.
  • Add cross-lines across the face.
  • Draw a circle near the center, slightly below. That will become the nose.
  • Lower the layer opacity, then go over it on a new layer. Add the nose and for the eyes, add two circle-ovals opposite each other.
  • Add detail to the eyes, and basically everything else.
  • Add mouth, ears, etc.
  • Done????
@celticwitch

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 47
I just want to thank all my friends and everyone for just being there and like yeah so I drew this thing for y'all. It's meant to be me idunno.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    393.6 KB · Views: 40
I'm really proud of this new idea for a character. He's a yanar. And he's adorable.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 30
That's really pretty. c:

I like the colors. It's like. SH-SH-SHAW! BROWN AND GREEN!~