Elitha's New Art Thing!

Sometimes things can't be fixed, I can't exactly save things on Sai since it's an outdated-thing-version. I have to use a cropping thing to save it... So, it's just going to stay like that.

Ah ok, that's fine. Good luck with the rest of your art.

Sometimes things can't be fixed, I can't exactly save things on Sai since it's an outdated-thing-version. I have to use a cropping thing to save it... So, it's just going to stay like that.

First I'd like to say, I've enjoyed looking through your artwork on this thread. You have a neat style of drawing. If you need a new version of Sai, I can provide via Skype or something.

Let's just say she feels bad for some stuffs. I don't think Ellie will be around much longer ;n;

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 93
New Vespid character? His name is Murlo and I think he's a cutie <3 He's based off a Bogong Moth and I'll be doing a digital piece for him soon.

(H)
clear.png
Friendly x 1
Teddie000

No need, you truly deserve the positive comments, but thanks =>.<=

-secretly feels super loved and flattered on the inside- Teddie000

Ugh... I'm kinda like... I dunno. I'm just trying to clear out and work on all the requests I have... Since I'm usually always stressing about finishing them. So... For now I won't be taking requests... I just want to finish everything else first... BrunchingPadre

Can you draw 3 characters at once? ._.

-rolls around- nuuuuurrrr. It's just I'm kinda busy. I only have one request to go and then I'm done. I'm clear and I can take a good break. I love drawing, don't get me wrong but I always get so anxious when it comes to requests. lanarmaiden

Robot girl? IDEK. Just a thingy.

P.S. The last request WILL be done sooooon. Sorry for keeping you waiting ;N; celticwitch

Attachments

• robotgirlya.png
    robotgirlya.png
    136.7 KB · Views: 53
JUST THHIS THING U STILL NEED TO DO DIGITAL BUT JUST CANT DO DIGITAL WTM SO I DID THIS with highlighters. xXFallenNinjaXx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 59
More... Highlighter things?... I tried drawing myself but... Eeeeeh.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 58