♚ Peirgarten House Guard | Guardians Of Lorenthaus ♚

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Yigit, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"With sword and shield we purge,
    all threats against the mother land."

[​IMG]

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    [​IMG]
    ╚═══════════════════════
    ═══════════════════════╝

"Commander Rodrigo Peirgarten returns to the lands of Lorenthaus with
    victory against the armed forces of the Veer nobility, 306AC"

I. Introduction
    'Guardians of Lorenthaus' is the formal name used to define the House Guard establishment loyal to House Peirgarten of Lorenthaus, and the people of Leutz-Vixe. Armed and armored with the finest crafts of gear and weaponry, and upholding virtues of honor and dignity akin to knightly valor, the Guardians of Lorenthaus are the model protectors of the Leutz values and it's people.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    II. Rights and Commandments
    The Guardians of Lorenthaus are to bear armaments for the sole purpose of defending the well-being of their noble patrons. Their ultimate mandate is to ensure the safety of the Countess-Electress and her family members while within the borders of the City of Regalia, and answer to her expectations, and by extension, those of her kin. Rights are as follows:
    • Nobility may have a House Guard utilizing half plate armor, but no helmet and non-military grade weapons.
    • The House Guard must defend the lives and keep safe the nobles they serve from harm.
    • The House Guard may detain attackers that attempt to harm the nobles they serve, and transfer them to the Guard Charters.
    • The House Guard must act to defend, not to attack. They may only draw swords for the defense of their noble patron.
    In addition to the utilization of these rights, the Guardians of Lorenthaus follow an honor code loosely inspired by that of the Code of Ehren. This honor code exists to ensure that the Guardians are always on their best behavior, and actively aspire to be the model guards of modern nobility.
    • The Guardians of Lorenthaus defend the good name of House Peirgarten. Whether or not they are on active duty, the Guardians do not stand for insults against House Peirgarten, and come to their defense without doubt.
    • The Guardians of Lorenthaus follow the code of law to every detail, and aspire actively to be seen as prestigious and valiant, and adhere to the expectations and desires of their noble patrons.
    • The Guardians of Lorenthaus strive never to engage in dishonorable acts, maintain a cordial and logical approach to every situation, and point out the flaws of their fellow Guardians where it is deemed necessary.
    [​IMG]

III. Hierarchy Structure

The Guardians of Lorenthaus follow a simple military structure, detailed as follows. Rank-ups are provided the Lord Commander, though can be arranged by the Matriarch of House Peirgarten as well. Every recruit starts as Armed Guard and climbs the ranks through noteworthy service.

Här Kommandant / Lord Commander, is the leader and the commander of the Guardians of Lorenthaus. His words are final and must be obeyed without question.

➡ The Lord Commander position is held by Rodrigo Peirgarten @Yigit.

Kapitän vun Garde / Captain of the Guard, leads the Armed Guards, issuing direct orders upon them while the Guardians are operating.

➡ The Captain of the Guard position is held by Vivienne av Haagensen @Hautee.

Arméi Garde / Armed Guard, are the standard Guardians of the Peirgarten House Guard, issued with the task of defending their noble patrons with their lives on the line.

[​IMG]

IV. Application Format

The Guardians of Lorenthaus accept new recruits into their ranks through a simple application format. However, it should be noted that some races will not be allowed to join, while some aberrancies also make one unable to apply. The details for such restrictions are:
    • Kathar and Slizzar are barred from entry. Vampires and Werebeasts are barred from entry. Void, Monster and Pagan ritualists are barred from entry. Darkness and Chaos sorcerers are barred from entry. Those who show public anti-sentiments against Unionism, Imperial Family, and the class of nobility are barred from entry. Persona non Grata and Outsider Civil Status are barred from entry.
    Please fill out the application format provided below and comment on the thread. When (and if) accepted, you will be invited to the House Peirgarten Discord.

IGN:
    Discord Tag: (Mandatory)
    Character Name:
    Character Sheet:
    Letter to House Peirgarten: (Can be kept short and concise)
    Tag @seoulmate and @Yigit for alert coverage.

• Powerful Powerful x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
    #1 Yigit, Jun 28, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
  2. Testlo

Testlo Terry Seattle

IGN: testl
    Discord Tag: Testical#3812
    Character Name: Hugo Raymond Dielafoy
    Character Sheet: boop
    Letter to House Peirgarten:
    Här Kommandant,

I’ve heard of the excellence of House Peirgarten and much of the families accomplishments, I too want to serve the powerful and wealthy. I am a Ranger and think I can be of service to you and the most excellent House Peirgarten.

Spirit Protect,

Hugo Raymond Dielafoy
    Bounty Hunter Ranger

3. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

"Mister Dielafoy,

Welcome to the fold. It is imperative that we make eachothers acquaintance at the utmost availability. I am looking forward to operating with you together as brothers-in-arms. May the Spirit guide you evermore, and Oratario Paean.

Best regards,

His Lordship, Rodrigo Peirgarten
    Count-Consort of Lorhauser
    Lord Commander of the Guardians of Lorenthaus"
    OOC: You're approved, friend. Expect a Discord invite shortly! @Testl

4. Angelic_Terror

Angelic_Terror Mercenary, and part time badass

IGN: Demon_Warlord
    Discord Tag: AurumAngel#0503
    Character Name: Axil Chandrelle
    Character sheet: Voltalar man
    Letter to house Piergarten:

Dearest House Piergarten,

My name is Axil Chandrelle, prior officer of the Arcanum, and a Voltalar looking for work in a more intimate form of guard work. I quit the arcanum from the lack of connection to my superiors and guards under me. I do believe this is a better oppertunity, and still gives me the option to aid in the defense of those important to Regalias survival. I believe I may be a useful combat asset being a Archblood. Please consdier me, and may the Spirits bless.

Sincerly, Axil chandrelle

@Yigit @seoulmate

#4 Angelic_Terror, Jun 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  5. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

"Mister Chandrelle,

I welcome you to the Guardians of Lorenthaus. I am certain that we will make eachothers best acquaintance.

Best regards,

OOC: Approved. Expect a Discord invite shortly. @Angelic_Terror

6. FeralGayWalnut

FeralGayWalnut Lesbian Worst Enemy

IGN: Walnoodle
    Discord: I’m already there.
    Character Name: Seraphina
    Character App: In my signature; it’s Sera
    Letter:
    Accompanying the letter that smelled of a campfire, would be a basket of freshly baked biscuits with two jars of jam: one strawberry and the other blackberry.
    To the Lovely Countess and Commander Peirgarten,

It’s me. I want back in if you’ll have me. I might be a grumpy, old elf, but I still know how to be a menacing shadow. Sign me up. And enjoy the biscuits, I’ll see you soon.

Much love,
    Sera

@seoulmate @Yigit

7. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

"Dear Seraphina,

Welcome back to us. The Countess Electress enjoyed the gifts, so much so I can hear her chewing painfully loudly on those biscuits as I'm writing this. We'll be glad to have you back in the fold once again. You know the deal.

Best regards,

Lord Commander of the Guardians of Lorenthaus"​

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Hautee

Hautee average LoL player

*The envelope was neatly sealed off with a blue painted stamp on it and the letter inside was neatly written out with little to no errors whatsoever*

To the Countess and Commander Peirgarten,

My name is Miss Vivienne Brunhilde av Haagensen. I was a former Vigilant Shield and Sentinels Guard before resigning after the recent events that have now concluded in Regalia such as my death, which turned me into an Archblood in the end. I've returned from being absent and I'm prepared and ready to aid and protect your esteemed family members and yourselves from harms way. I do believe that I shall prove worthy and keep you all in safe and secured from harm and danger that should be brought. I pray that this letter arrives to you in good condition. Be swift and may the Spirit keep you safe.

Signed,

Miss Vivienne Brunhilde av Haagensen

@seoulmate @Yigit

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  9. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

IGN: MrNoot1
    Discord Tag: MrNoot1#4364
    Character Name: William Alexander
    Character Sheet: Here!

I have worked as a Curate for some time now, serving my life to the Great Way. However, I feel that it is not enough. I believe that House Guard work would be perfect after the fall of the Inquisition. I have served the Violet Order, the Holy Divine Inquisition, and even served as a house guard for House von Rahm some time ago. I have combat experience as a soldier, and I am an ex-Bloodcast Knight, as I had to give up my title as a Knight to become a Curate. I hope this letter finds you well.

Spirits Blessings
    William Alexander,
    Curate of the Church of Solidarity

10. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

"Miss av Haagensen and Mister Alexander,

You are both accepted to the Guardians of Lorenthaus. I expect good and model behavior from both of you.

Best regards,

OOC: Approved. Expect a Discord invite shortly.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  11. minecraftsman03

minecraftsman03 Matt_DayMan

IGN: Matt_DayMan
    Discord: DayMan#1652
    Character Name: Oscar Theodard
    Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/oscar-theodard.82764/#post-968943

To the Countess and Commander of House Peirgarten
    I protected Regalia for all my life. Former Virdian Order, former house guard for od Albions. And now, an Enforcer for The Old Guard. And now, it would be an honor if I can be allowed to lend my shield to not only The Holy City, but to House Peirgarten as well. Ever since I joined the Virdian Order when I was 10, and left recently. I have trained in the sword and shield. And now, I can lend those talents to the family.
    Spirit Protect
    Sincerely,
    Oscar Theodard.

@seoulmate @Yigit

12. Ceilidhe

Ceilidhe ╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

IGN: Ceilidhe
    Discord Tag: Ceilidhe#8544
    Character Name: Si’Zralli Zu-Yaotl
    Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/si'zralli-azigiss.82598/
    A scroll would arrive, bound and marked with an indistinct wax seal. The writing inside was reminiscent of gothic script.
    Un den Här Kommandant an d’Gräfin Peirgarten,

Greetings, this is Si’Zralli Zu-Yaotl, and I am writing with the intent to offer my services to the Peirgarten House Guard as a Medic and Alchemist. The proper Class A and C licenses have been acquired, and I believe direct aid in these departments could come to be of use to your force and members in times of need. Previous employment under what used to be a Peirgarten business and the subsequent acquaintances have encouraged me to seek employment under the House once more, to a further extent. These life studies saw me through wartime decades ago, and I would not hesitate to enter life-threatening scenarios once more if it was for a good cause, such as ensuring the well-being of the members of a family who has given me reason to do such.

Spirit Bless and meng bescht Gréiss,
    Si’Zralli Azigiss Zu-Yaotl

@seoulmate @Yigit

13. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

Hey there, friend. I'm not sure if you are still interested in joining us, so I will not give a response yet. There was a large delay on my part in responding and for that I apologize. Let me know where you stand, and I'll accept if you're still willing to join.

"Addressing the esteemed Zu-Yaotl,

Welcome to the ranks of the Guardians of Lorenthaus. Please seek me out at your earliest convenience so we can go over your new duties and have you started as well as familiarized with the Noble House Peirgarten.

Count-Elector Consort of Lorhauser
    Lord Commander of the Guardians of Lorenthaus"​

14. Yui_Drax

Yui_Drax Loong Worshiper and Sihai Enthusiast Supremium

IGN: Yui_Drax
    Discord Tag: Unknown#3376
    Character Name: Lee Ming-Qie
    Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/lee-ming-qie.86470/
    Letter to House Peirgarten: On the letter was a seal of a foreign animal, a ksai fish.

To the Countess-Electress and Lord Commander,

Greetings to the ones who will read this letter. I intend with this duty to defend the Peirgartens and the Empire for years to come. I have no experience as a guard but I will fulfill my duties until I am forced to retire or until my death.

Sincerely,
    Lee Ming-Qie

@seoulmate and @Yigit

15. Hautee

To the esteemed Lee Ming-Qie,

You have been accepted into the ranks of the Guardians of Lorenthaus. Please consult me or the Lord Commander whenever you have the chance to discuss duties and get you armor. May the Old Gods keep you safe.

Miss Vivienne av Haagensen
    Captain of the Guardians of Lorenthaus

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Aphellon

Aphellon Divine of the Sword

IGN: Aphellon
    Discord Tag: Aphellon#4528
    Character Name: Clarissa 'Lark' Redding
    Character Sheet: X
    Letter to the House Peirgarten:

* This letter was written in neat, legible script with a lead pencil *

Greetings. My name is Clarissa Redding. I am a newly graduate student of the Wards of Fae Knightschool at the Prime Sepulchre in Shilonde, Kintyr. If you would allow me the honor, I would pledge my blade to the protection and service of the Countess-Electress Peirgarten and her family.

Spirits Bless,
    Clarissa 'Lark' Redding

@seoulmate @Yigit

17. Hautee

"To the esteemed Clarissa 'Lark' Redding,

I welcome you to the Guardians of Lorenthaus. Please meet up with me or the Lord Commander and acquire some armor and whatever else you may possibly need. I hope we can operate and coordinate together very well and become good friends. Do not let us down. Keep safe, Miss Redding.

Signed,

Miss Vivienne av Haagensen
    Captain of the Guardians of Lorenthaus

(NOTE: Welcome to the Guardians of Lorenthaus. I'll pm you a link to the discord server!)
    @Aphellon

• Friendly Friendly x 1