Approved Sheet Lee Ming-qie

Discussion in 'Character Applications' started by Yui_Drax, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Yui_Drax

Yui_Drax Loong Worshiper and Sihai Enthusiast Supremium

◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

Basic Information

Full Name: Lee Ming-Qie

Nicknames: Hi-Ling, Bloodcast, Lee, Ming

Titles: Knight of the Bloodcast Order, Regalian Ranger of Wolf Keep, Dragon (Intendant) Warden of the Dragon Temple, Married Man

Birthday: July 1st, 285 AC

Race: Sihai ; War (Zuge) Dynasty ; Primal Aberrant

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Preferred Weapon: Yanmaodao Longsword

Racial Boost: Sword Combat

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

Other Art of Lee below.

x

[​IMG]

by @Gen_tlemen

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝​

Inventory Information

In Lee's House

White Jade Medallion, engraved on one side was the image of the White Long Dragon with its head being the centerpiece and its body spiraling around its head in a clockwise fashion. On the other side however, was the insignia of the Clan Lee, specifically, the Lee Family. Said insignia was the engraving of two Ksai Fishes circling after each other.

Laoyan Wood Box, this luxurious material which is usually reserved for the elderly was gifted in its raw form to the Lee Family as a dowry and a sign of submission from a formerly foreign family many years ago. Now, it has been carved and given to each of the current generation's sons of the Lee Family's patriarch.

Handheld Cranking Crossbow, a weapon of the quick, it's easily carried, loaded, and used due to its size and very effective but the downside would be the intricate workmanship of it and also the less than optimal damage outputted from custom bolts. This weapon was gifted to Bloodcast Knight, Lee Ming-Qie from the Lion Pelt Knight, Tim Borros.

Knitted Wool Scarf, this clothing item was knitted and gifted to Lee Ming-Qie from Lady Lucrece Peirgarten during his former days as a Guardian of Lorenthaus, the house guards of House Peirgarten.

Destroyed Bloodcast Coin, this piece of work was initially not destroyed but had the insignia of the Bloodcast Order, said insignia could still be seen but the gaping hole made it hard to. Should someone see it though, it was two swords of the same length crossing each other diagonally, at a downwards angle, and as explained earlier, a hole was present in the center of the coin, the tip of a dagger would fit perfectly in the hole.

Items on hand

Hard Candies (x20), the hard candies are dependent of a single factor - the day of the week. The (sometimes) sweet and unique hard candies are produced from the hard work of Lee Ming-Qie and also accompany him within a small pouch, being hooked onto the empty (right) side of his sword belt, easily reachable to be consumed.

Hard Candies (x10), the hard candies are dependent of two factors - the day /after/ the current day of the week. The (sometimes) sweet and unique hard candies are produced from the hard work of Lee Ming-Qie and also accompany him within a small pouch, being hooked onto the empty (right) side of his sword belt, easily reachable to be consumed.

Hard Candies (x10), the hard candies are dependent of two factors - the fruit used and if Ming-Qie /wants/ to make it. The (sometimes) sweet and unique hard candies are produced from the hard work of Lee Ming-Qie and also accompany him within a small pouch, being hooked onto the empty (right) side of his sword belt, easily reachable to be consumed. This pouch currently contains Sweet Kiwi as the sole flavor.

Sunday - Sour Blueberry Outside Layer with a Sweet Raspberry Inside Layer

Monday - Sugar Coated Pineapple Outside Layer with a Spicy Mango Inside Layer

Tuesday - Salt Coated Lime Outside Layer with Sour Strawberry Inside Layer

Wednesday - Pure Sweet Watermelon

Thursday - Spicy Pomegranate Outside Layer with Sweet Sihai (Asian) Pear Inside Layer

Friday - Sour Lychee Outside Layer with Sweet Cantaloupe Inside Layer

Saturday - Pure Sweet Persimmon

Notepad and Charcoal Pencil, these 'tools' are utilized on a daily basis, whether it be from standard notes, drawings of certain objects, noting certain people, or simply tinder. Ming-Qie always carries this with him, better to have it and not need it than to not have it and then need it.

Jade Bracelet, an extremely luxurious accessory made of the renowned green gemstone of the Far East, carved on the outside were the words in the Wa'an characters ; Lee and Jin. And on the inside were two names 'Ming-Qie and Sai'fe'.

Leather Fur Gloves, this clothing item was gifted to Lee Ming-Qie from Lady Alesia Peirgarten as a present on Winter's Eve. On the outside was the look of a typical but exquisite piece of leather gloves while the inside was lined with soft fur for the digits and hands of the wearer.

Steel Yanmaodao Longsword, this weapon was gifted from his Bloodcast mentor amongst a myriad of other weapons. The blade is entirely straight but the edge curves into the 'spine', seemingly becoming a mixture of Eastern and Western swords, this piece is very well maintained and sharpened upon a whetstone and piece of cloth. The edge is cleaned and blade oiled every day as the state of it is always looking to be a very high quality.

[​IMG]

Curved Steel Dagger, this weapon was refined, forged, and quenched by Sca'Elle's Magnificence Forge and purchased by Lee Ming-Qie, this piece is very well maintained and sharpened upon a whetstone and piece of cloth. The edge is cleaned and blade oiled every few days as the state of it is always looking to be a high quality. This is usually sheathed on the back of his waist, more easily reachable with his left hand.

[​IMG]

Straight Bronze Dagger, this weapon was gifted to Lee Ming-Qie from Lady Alesia Peirgarten as a present on Winter's Eve. The yellowish-brown and light gold hue shines with the light, this piece is very well maintained and sharpened upon a whetstone and piece of cloth. The edge is cleaned and blade oiled every few days as the state of it is always looking to be a high quality. This is usually sheathed on the back of his waist, more easily reachable with his right hand.

[​IMG]

Curved Laqoria Dagger, this weapon was gifted to Lee Ming-Qie from Countess Amelina Peirgarten as a present on Winter's Eve. The blade, if shown with a light source, no matter small or big, shows a pattern of hexagons and shining as if it were diamonds and the handle was crafted in the shape of a dragon with the cross guard being shaped as a mouth of a dragon while the pommel was somewhat round, usable as a means to deal blunt damage. This is usually sheathed on the back of his waist, more easily reachable with his left hand.

[​IMG]

Pouch of seventy-five regals ; five ten-pieces, five five-pieces.

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

Skill Information

Total
    50 Age Points + 10 Hobby Points

Allocation (Has 0 Age Points Unused)

Core Group

Sword Combat: +15 (10 Age Points and 5 Racial Boost)
    The preferred weapon of a calm and strategic warrior, they control a certain 'zone' around their person. For such a weapon is to be utilize to attack those who come close without restrictions of a long ranged weapon but also to keep them far without the cons of a short ranged weapon.

Dagger Combat: +10 Age Points
    The preferred weapon of a dexterous and bombarding warrior, dealing multiple but key strikes, they aim for locations that seem negligible but are usually dealt in the tens and use blood-lost as means to an end or they simply deal fatal blows such as their armpits or neck.

Talent Group

Perception Training: +10 Age Points
    A certain talent that is usually not recognized right off the start and start as a skill that gradually builds into a core aspect of a person, whether it be used for purposes such as combat, commercial, or utility, this is very much present in many people.

Hobby Group

Cooking Art: +12 (10 Hobby Points + 2 Age Points)
    A hobby that concentrates on the specialization of utilizing spices, produces, and meats. Spanning from the land locked regions to the expansive ocean regions, many types of flora and fauna are ripe for the consumption of many, just waiting to be prepared.

Pathfinding Art: +10 Age Points
    A hobby that is trained and utilized on a bigger scale, concerning terrains, rough territory, and general exploration. Mountains, trails, forests, deserts, all are simple as long as you are prepared enough and enduring enough.

Special Group

Dragon Wardenship: +5 Age Points
    These magical abilities are bestowed upon those who underwent various trials and tests to then be blessed upon individuals who obtained the approval of many other magically affiliated people, especially the Matron of the Dragon Temple.

Roguery: +3 Age Points
    A certain talent that is usually recognized as a sign of infamy, or rather, the start of it. Such skills usually tell people that you are affiliated with rogues, thieves, burglars, and assassins as no normal person would show such proficiency in such a skill.

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝​

Body Shape

Body Stat: 30 (15 Sword Combat + 10 Dagger Combat + 5 Pathfinding Art = 30) ; Max Body Stat is 30

Body Shape: Ripped Body Shape

Body Fat: Low Body Fat

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

Languages

Wa'an (Taught by Parents)

Common (Tutored by a Bloodcast Knight)

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

Special Traits / Abilities

Observant Eye [Perception]
    The abilities [Rogue Gift I] to [Rogue Gift V] (1-5) and Government and Guard Forgery are rendered moot if Ming-Qie is the target or recipient, the latter two are only known to be false to Ming-Qie only and cannot actually be proved to be false - unless one has evidence.

Sihai from Dexai

Moon Transform I
    ƻĨ̀ɎĦ ɎĦɞ ƔƸɞŦŦĨ̀Ḹ̆Ɛ̂ ᵹɁ ɎĦɞ ƢᶋɞŨ̌ɎᵹᶋŦ, ƸɞɎ Ƽɞ ƢĦŨ̌Ḹ̆Ɛ̂ɞ Ƽʧ ɁƸɞŦĦ Ɏᵹ ɁĨ̀Ɏ ɎĦɞ Ḹ̆ɞɞƕŦ ᵹɁ ɎĦɞ Ŋ̄ɞᵹŊ̄Ƹɞ ᶋŨ̌ɎĦɞᶋ ɎĦŨ̌Ḹ̆ ɎĦɞ Ḹ̆ɞɞƕŦ ᵹɁ ɎĦɞ Ŋ̄ɞᶋŦᵹḸ̆.
    With the blessing of the creators, let me change my flesh to fit the needs of the people rather than the needs of the person.

Moon Transform II

ƼŨ̌ʧ Ƽʧ ƻŨ̌Ḹ̆ɎŦ Ɣɞ Ɛ̂Ĩ̀ɁɎɞƕ ᴖŊ̄ᵹḸ̆ Ƽɞ, Ɏᵹ ŦĦᵹƻ Ƽɞ Ƽʧ ᵹᶋĨ̀Ɛ̂Ĩ̀Ḹ̆ Ũ̌Ḹ̆ƕ Ũ̌Ŧ ƻɞƸƸ Ũ̌Ŧ ᶋɞƼĨ̀Ḹ̆ƕ Ƽɞ ᵹɁ ɎĦɞ ɁᴖɎᴖᶋɞ.
    May my wants be gifted upon me, to show me my origin and as well as remind me of the future.

Armor Flux I

ƸɞɎ Ƽʧ Ɣᵹƕʧ Ɣɞ ɎĦɞ Ũ̌ᶋƼᵹᶋ ɎĦŨ̌Ɏ Ŋ̄ᶋᵹɎɞƢɎŦ ɎĦɞ Ŋ̄ɞᵹŊ̄Ƹɞ, ɎĦɞ ŦĦĨ̀ɞƸƕ ɎĦŨ̌Ɏ ŦɎŨ̌Ḹ̆ƕŦ ɎŨ̌ƸƸ ᵹᴗɞᶋ Ƽʧ ɞḸ̆ɞƼĨ̀ɞŦ, Ũ̌Ḹ̆ƕ ɎĦɞ Ɏᵹƻɞᶋ ɎĦŨ̌Ɏ Ŋ̄ᴖŦĦɞŦ ᵹᴖɎ ɎĦɞ ɎĦᶋɞŨ̌Ɏ.
    Let my body be the armor that protects the people, the shield that stands tall over my enemies, and the tower that pushes out the threat.

Flux Shift V

ɎĦɞ Ũ̌ᶋɎŦ ᵹɁ ɎĦɞ ƢᶋɞŨ̌ɎᵹᶋŦ ƕᵹɞŦ Ḹ̆ᵹɎ ŦᵹƸɞƸʧ ᶋɞŦɎᶋŨ̌Ĩ̀Ḹ̆ Ĩ̀ɎŦɞƸɁ ƻĨ̀ɎĦĨ̀Ḹ̆ Ƽʧ ɁƸɞŦĦ ƔᴖɎ Ɏᵹ ɎĦɞ ᵹƔɤɞƢɎ ɎĦŨ̌Ɏ ƢᵹᴗɞᶋŦ Ƽʧ Ɣᵹƕʧ, ɞᴗɞᶋʧɎĦĨ̀Ḹ̆Ɛ̂ Ĩ̀ ƕᵹḸ̆ ŦĦŨ̌ƸƸ Ɣɞ ƔƸɞŦŦɞƕ Ũ̌Ḹ̆ƕ Ũ̌ƢɎ Ũ̌Ŧ Ũ̌ ƕɞɎɞᶋᶋɞḸ̆Ɏ, Ŋ̄ᶋᵹɎɞƢɎĨ̀Ḹ̆Ɛ̂ Ƽʧ Ɣᵹƕʧ ɁᶋᵹƼ ɎĦɞ ɞƸɞƼɞḸ̆ɎŦ.
    The arts of the creators does not solely restrain itself within my flesh but to the object that covers my body, everything I don shall be blessed and act as a deterrent, protecting my body from the elements.

Sorcery Skill III

ƼʧŦɎĨ̀ƢĨ̀ŦƼ Ĩ̀Ŧ ɎĦɞ Ŋ̄ĦĨ̀ƸᵹŦᵹŊ̄Ħʧ ᵹɁ ᵹᴖᶋ Ũ̌ᶋɎŦ, ɎĦɞ Ƣᵹᶋɞ, Ũ̌Ḹ̆ƕ ɎĦɞ ŦᵹᴖᶋƢɞ ᵹɁ ᵹᴖᶋ Ŋ̄ᵹƻɞᶋŦ, Ɏᵹ ƢᵹƼŊ̄ᶋɞĦɞḸ̆ƕ Ĩ̀Ɏ Ĩ̀Ŧ ĦᵹƸƕĨ̀Ḹ̆Ɛ̂ ɎĦɞ Ŋ̄ᵹƻɞᶋ ᵹɁ ɎĦɞ ƼʧŦɎĨ̀Ƣ Ĩ̀Ḹ̆ ᵹᴖᶋ ĦŨ̌Ḹ̆ƕŦ, ƸɞɎ Ĩ̀Ɏ Ŧɞᶋᴗɞ Ũ̌Ŧ Ũ̌ ƼɞŨ̌Ḹ̆Ŧ ᵹɁ ƕɞɁɞḸ̆Ŧɞ ᶋŨ̌ɎĦɞᶋ ɎĦŨ̌Ḹ̆ ᵹɁɁɞḸ̆Ŧɞ.
    Mysticism is the philosophy of our arts, the core, and the source of our powers, to comprehend it is holding the power of the mystic in our hands, let it serve as a means of defense rather than offense.

Weapon Song I

ɎĦɞ ƼʧŦɎĨ̀Ƣ Ũ̌ᶋɎŦ ƕᵹɞŦ Ḹ̆ᵹɎ ᶋɞŦɎᶋŨ̌Ĩ̀Ḹ̆ Ĩ̀ɎŦɞƸɁ ŦĨ̀ƼŊ̄Ƹʧ Ɏᵹ ʧᵹᴖᶋ Ĩ̀Ḹ̆Ḹ̆ɞᶋ Ŋ̄ᵹƻɞᶋ ƔᴖɎ Ũ̌ƸŦᵹ ɞʪɎɞᶋḸ̆Ũ̌Ƹ Ŋ̄ᵹƻɞᶋ, ƸᵹḸ̆Ɛ̂ ƔɞɁᵹᶋɞ ʧᵹᴖ ƼɞɞɎ ʧᵹᴖᶋ ƔᶋᵹɎĦɞᶋŦ, ŦĨ̀ŦɎɞᶋŦ, ɁŨ̌ɎĦɞᶋŦ, ƼᵹɎĦɞᶋŦ, ƻĨ̀ᴗɞŦ, Ũ̌Ḹ̆ƕ ĦᴖŦƔŨ̌Ḹ̆ƕŦ, ɎĦɞᶋɞ Ĩ̀Ŧ Ũ̌ƸƻŨ̌ʧŦ ʧᵹᴖᶋ ƻɞŨ̌Ŋ̄ᵹḸ̆, ʧᵹᴖᶋ Ŋ̄Ũ̌ᶋɎḸ̆ɞᶋ ƻĦᵹ ĦŨ̌Ŧ Ũ̌ƢƢᵹƼŊ̄Ũ̌Ḹ̆Ĩ̀ɞƕ ʧᵹᴖ Ũ̌ƸƸ ʧᵹᴖᶋ ƸĨ̀Ɂɞ.
    The mystic arts does not restrain itself simply to your inner power but also external power, long before you meet your brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, wives, and husbands, there is always your weapon, your partner who has accompanied you all your life.

Inth Gift III

ƻĨ̀ɎĦĨ̀Ḹ̆ ᵹᴖᶋ ƔᵹƕĨ̀ɞŦ ƸĨ̀ɞŦ ƼᴖƸɎĨ̀Ŋ̄Ƹɞ ƢĦŨ̌ƼƔɞᶋŦ Ũ̌Ḹ̆ƕ ᵹḸ̆ɞ ᵹɁ ɎĦɞ ƼᵹŦɎ Ĩ̀ƼŊ̄ᵹᶋɎŨ̌Ḹ̆Ɏ ƢĦŨ̌ƼƔɞᶋŦ ᶋɞŦĨ̀ƕɞŦ ƻĨ̀ɎĦĨ̀Ḹ̆ ʧᵹᴖᶋ ƼĨ̀Ḹ̆ƕ, ƻĦɞɎĦɞᶋ ɎĦᶋᵹᴖƐ̂Ħ ɎĦɞ Ũ̌ᶋɎŦ ᵹɁ ɞᴗĨ̀Ƹ Ũ̌Ḹ̆ƕ ɎĦɞ Ũ̌ƢɎĨ̀ᵹḸ̆Ŧ ᵹɁ ᴗĨ̀ƸƸŨ̌Ĩ̀Ḹ̆Ŧ Ŋ̄ɞḸ̆ɞɎᶋŨ̌Ɏɞ ʧᵹᴖ, ʧᵹᴖᶋ ƻĨ̀ƸƸ Ũ̌Ḹ̆ƕ ŦᵹᴖƸ ᶋɞƼŨ̌Ĩ̀Ḹ̆Ŧ ŦɎᶋᵹḸ̆Ɛ̂.
    Within our bodies lies multiple chambers and one of the most important chambers resides within your mind, whether through the arts of evil and the actions of villains penetrate you, your will and soul remains strong.

Dragon Warden [Primal Aberrancy]

Eye Mutation I [Dragon Warden Ability]
    ɎĦɞ ƸĨ̀Ɂɞ ᵹɁ Ũ̌ ŦɞᶋᴗŨ̌Ḹ̆Ɏ ƔɞƐ̂Ĩ̀Ḹ̆Ŧ ƻĨ̀ɎĦ Ħᵹƻ ʧᵹᴖ Ŧɞɞ ɎĦĨ̀Ḹ̆Ɛ̂Ŧ ƕĨ̀ɁɁɞᶋɞḸ̆ɎƸʧ, ƻĦɞɎĦɞᶋ ᴗĨ̀ᵹƸɞḸ̆Ɏ ᵹᶋ Ŋ̄Ũ̌ŦŦĨ̀ᴗɞ, ŦɎᶋᵹḸ̆Ɛ̂ ᵹᶋ ƻɞŨ̌Ʌ, ʧᵹᴖᶋ ŦĨ̀Ɛ̂ĦɎ Ĩ̀Ŧ ƼᵹŦɎ Ĩ̀ƼŊ̄ᵹᶋɎŨ̌Ḹ̆Ɏ Ɂᵹᶋ ɞᴗɞḸ̆ ɎĦɞ ƔƸĨ̀Ḹ̆ƕ ƼŨ̌ʧ ĦŨ̌ᴗɞ Ƽᵹᶋɞ Ŋ̄ɞᶋŦŊ̄ɞƢɎĨ̀ᴗɞ ɎĦŨ̌Ḹ̆ ʧᵹᴖ.
    The life of a servant begins with how you see things differently, whether violent or passive, strong or weak, your sight is most important for even the blind may have more perspective than you.

Primal Sight I [Dragon Warden Ability]
    ƕᵹ Ḹ̆ᵹɎ ƼɞᶋɞƸʧ ƸᵹᵹɅ, ŦɞḸ̆Ŧɞ, ƕᵹ Ḹ̆ᵹɎ ƼɞᶋɞƸʧ ŦƼɞƸƸ, ɁɞɞƸ, ɎĦɞᶋɞ Ĩ̀Ŧ Ũ̌ƸƻŨ̌ʧŦ Ũ̌ ƕᵹᵹᶋ ƔɞĦĨ̀Ḹ̆ƕ Ũ̌Ḹ̆ᵹɎĦɞᶋ ƕᵹᵹᶋ, ŦĨ̀ƼŊ̄Ƹʧ ɅɞɞŊ̄ ʧᵹᴖᶋ Ũ̌ƻŨ̌ᶋɞḸ̆ɞŦŦ Ɏᵹ ɁɞɞƸ ɎĦɞĨ̀ᶋ Ŋ̄ᶋɞŦɞḸ̆Ƣɞ.
    Do not merely look, sense, do not merely smell, feel, there is always a door behind another door, simply keep your awareness to feel their presence.

Body Scripture I [Dragon Warden Ability]
    Ɂᵹᶋ ᵹᴖᶋ ɞʧɞŦ, ƻᵹᶋƕŦ ƢŨ̌Ḹ̆Ḹ̆ᵹɎ ƕɞŦƢᶋĨ̀Ɣɞ ŦᵹƼɞɎĦĨ̀Ḹ̆Ɛ̂ Ĩ̀Ḹ̆ Ƽɞᶋɞ ƻᵹᶋƕŦ, ɎĦɞ ƕɞŊ̄Ĩ̀ƢɎĨ̀ᵹḸ̆Ŧ ᵹɁ ĦĨ̀ŦɎᵹᶋʧ ŦĦŨ̌ƸƸ Ɣɞ ƕᶋŨ̌ƻḸ̆ Ĩ̀Ḹ̆Ɏᵹ Ũ̌Ḹ̆Ḹ̆Ũ̌ƸŦ ƼŨ̌ƕɞ ᵹḸ̆Ɏᵹ ᵹᴖᶋ ɁƸɞŦĦ.
    For our eyes, words cannot describe something in mere words, the depictions of history shall be drawn into annals made onto our flesh.

Primal Realm I [Dragon Warden Ability]
    ɁᶋᵹƼ ɎĦɞ ƕĨ̀ƼɞḸ̆ŦĨ̀ᵹḸ̆Ŧ ŦŊ̄Ũ̌Ḹ̆Ḹ̆Ĩ̀Ḹ̆Ɛ̂ ɁᶋᵹƼ ɎĦɞ ƻɞŦɎ Ɏᵹ ɎĦɞ ɞŨ̌ŦɎ, ɎĦɞʧ Ũ̌ᶋɞ Ḹ̆ᵹɎ ƢᵹḸ̆ŦɎŨ̌Ḹ̆Ɏ Ũ̌Ḹ̆ƕ ɁĨ̀Ḹ̆Ĩ̀Ɏɞ, Ĩ̀ ƢŨ̌ƸƸ ᴖŊ̄ᵹḸ̆ Ƽʧ Ŋ̄ᵹƻɞᶋ Ɏᵹ Ũ̌ƢƢɞŦŦ Ũ̌Ḹ̆ᵹɎĦɞᶋ, ƸɞɎ Ũ̌ Ŋ̄Ũ̌ŦŦŨ̌Ɛ̂ɞ ᵹŊ̄ɞḸ̆ Ɣʧ Ƽʧ ƻᵹᶋƕŦ Ũ̌Ḹ̆ƕ ᵹƔɞʧ Ƽʧ ƻĨ̀ƸƸ.
    From the dimensions spanning from the West to the East, they are not constant and finite, I call upon my power to access another, let a passage open by my words and obey my will.

[​IMG]

Primal Specter I [Dragon Warden Ability]
    Ɣʧ Ƽʧ Ŋ̄ᵹƻɞᶋŦ ɎĦŨ̌Ɏ ƔᶋĨ̀Ḹ̆Ɛ̂ Ũ̌ƔᵹᴖɎ Ũ̌ ƕĨ̀ƼɞḸ̆ŦĨ̀ᵹḸ̆ ɁᶋᵹƼ Ƽʧ ƻĨ̀ƸƸ, Ĩ̀ ƢŨ̌ƸƸ ᴖŊ̄ᵹḸ̆ ʧᵹᴖ Ɏᵹ ᶋɞᴗɞᶋŦɞ ɎĦɞ Ĩ̀ƼŊ̄ᵹŦŦĨ̀ƔƸɞ, ɎᴖᶋḸ̆ Ƽʧ ɁƸɞŦĦ Ĩ̀Ḹ̆ƢᵹᶋŊ̄ᵹᶋɞŨ̌Ƹ Ũ̌Ḹ̆ƕ Ƽʧ ŦᵹᴖƸ Ɏᵹ ɁᵹᶋƼŨ̌ɎĨ̀ᵹḸ̆.
    By my powers that bring about a dimension from my will, I call upon you to reverse the impossible, turn my flesh incorporeal and my soul to formation.

Emotion Sense I [Dragon Warden Ability]
    ŦĦᵹƻ Ƽɞ ʧᵹᴖᶋ ƻĨ̀ƸƸ, ʧᵹᴖᶋ ƕɞŦĨ̀ᶋɞ, ʧᵹᴖᶋ ƼᵹɎĨ̀ᴗɞ. ƢᵹƼɞ ɁᵹᶋɎĦ Ũ̌Ḹ̆ƕ ŦĦᵹƻ ʧᵹᴖᶋ Ĩ̀Ḹ̆ɎɞḸ̆Ɏ ᴖḸ̆ƕɞᶋ ɎĦɞ ƢᵹƼƼŨ̌Ḹ̆ƕ ᵹɁ Ƽɞ, Ũ̌ ƕᶋŨ̌Ɛ̂ᵹḸ̆ Ĩ̀Ḹ̆ɎɞḸ̆ƕŨ̌Ḹ̆Ɏ.
    Show me your will, your desire, your motive. Come forth and show your intent under the command of me, a Dragon Intendant.

Memory Sense I [Dragon Warden Ability]
    ŦĦᵹƻ Ƽɞ ʧᵹᴖᶋ ɎĦᵹᴖƐ̂ĦɎŦ, ʧᵹᴖᶋ ƼɞƼᵹᶋʧ, ʧᵹᴖᶋ ŦĨ̀Ɛ̂ĦɎ. ƢᵹƼɞ ɁᵹᶋɎĦ Ũ̌Ḹ̆ƕ ŦĦᵹƻ ʧᵹᴖᶋ ƸĨ̀Ɂɞ ᴖḸ̆ƕɞᶋ ɎĦɞ ƢᵹƼƼŨ̌Ḹ̆ƕ ᵹɁ Ƽɞ, Ũ̌ ƕᶋŨ̌Ɛ̂ᵹḸ̆ Ĩ̀Ḹ̆ɎɞḸ̆ƕŨ̌Ḹ̆Ɏ.
    Show me your thoughts, your memory, your sight. Come forth and show your life under the command of me, a Dragon Intendant.

Primal Divination I [Dragon Warden Ability]
    Ɣʧ Ƽʧ Ŋ̄ᵹƻɞᶋŦ, ᶋɞᴗɞŨ̌Ƹ ʧᵹᴖᶋŦɞƸɁ, ŦĦᵹƻ ʧᵹᴖᶋ ɁĨ̀Ɛ̂ᴖᶋɞ Ĩ̀Ḹ̆ Ƽʧ ɞʧɞŦ!
    By my powers, reveal yourself, show your figure in my eyes!

Light Footed [Roguery]
    Ming-Qie is a light footed and careful individual, careful not to produce any extra noises with his footsteps and movements with his weapons in hand [Rogue Gift IV].

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

Visual Information

Eye Color: Right Eye is Amethyst Purple ; Left Eye is Grey

Hair Color: Black

Hair Style: Grown out hair with excess rolled and pinned into a bun on the top back of his head (like the image near the top of the application but a lot shorter)

Skin Color: Beige Tan

Clothing: Black Silk Robe with Red Cuffs, Edges, and Sash with his Bloodcast Cape

Height: 6 Foot 3 Inches

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

Visual Information (Ext.)

Ming-Qie has a tattoo of a Loong Dragon from Huo Ra'nin on his right bicep, the head is right below his shoulder and the rest of its body wraps down his arm and the tail ends near his elbow, not crossing towards his forearm. He also possesses another, near the top portion of his back was a 'portrait' consisting of a moon hanging high in the sky, becoming the centerpiece while three Qilins were below it, glowing eyes as their antlers were their focal point and their shadows were in the form of trees, forming a forest.

Ming-Qie's left eye marked his journey as a warrior, making him lose half his fighting capability as he was maimed by Ayas, before he had formed his now former coven, The Soth'hrii Cluster. Decorating his body was two rings that overlapped his right breast, one was from an occult ability, a small bolt of oil that had injured and prevented his right shoulder from being usable for a few days. Immediately after the few days he had taken to recover, he was shot and injured by a crossbow bolt that pierced through his right breast and left him in recovery once more for a few days.

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

Personality

How would your character express Happiness and Contentedness?
    Ming-Qie would engage in meditation, life in the city brought his initial levels of excitement and curiosity to a new low, he very much prefers quietness and silence rather than partying or some loud reactions to a positive event or situation.

How would your character respond to experiencing Fear?
    Ming-Qie is usually absent of troublesome emotions such as panic or worry but it does occasionally surface but should it not, he draws his weapon at the first moment of danger and analyzes the area around him for areas of danger or safety to establish a plan of his own, not voicing it until it is logically sound.

How would your character respond to experiencing Stress?
    Ming-Qie takes a deep breath to temporarily forget about the stress and relaxes in a quiet location before entering an ideal state of eating his candies and enjoying the silence and despite the method, it works, however it takes an unspecified amount of time to de-stress and then go back to fix it.

How does your character view Law and Authorities?
    Ming-Qie is pretty neutral about them and despite the amount of law enforcement, he barely meets them but the authorities are usually exponentially more than the law enforcement, meeting significant characters of renown, fame, influence, wealth, and more. He maintains a cordial and sufficient demeanor towards them.

How does your character feel about Races other than their own?
    Ming-Qie does not care about the differences of races as he has integrated the ideal organization of the Bloodcasts into his mind, treating them all equal but keeps void-aligned and unmoral characters far from his reach as he observes their journey from when he first meets them and whenever they meet once more.

How does your character feel about Religion for themselves, and other faiths?
    Ming-Qie is a faithful follower of the Sky Throne and his secondary faith being that of the Foundational Black Desert Throne due to his primary occupation and livelihood as a warrior. For other faiths, he pays them no mind, not negatively but also no positively, he generally remains neutral of them and is alert against fanatics of Void Cults but he usually never runs into said cults.

How does your character feel about the Arcane and Magical in the world?
    Ming-Qie is careful towards matters of the arcane and magical as his main method of protecting himself and others are a majority of mundane means with few occult means, and those occult means are mainly for the benefits of himself and rarely affects others.

How does your character feel towards their family?
    Ming-Qie is prideful of his family as their capabilities eclipse his, to which he shows his diligence and perseverance in return to 'catch up' to them. He willingly puts in hours upon hours to improve himself, hurting himself but also increasing his skills at the same time.

What is your character the most proud of about themselves?
    Ming-Qie is proud of his kindness and capabilities, he treats all equally with the same cordiality and manner while his capabilities showcases his consolidated skills throughout his life, showing the professional skill level of a warrior and knowledge of a scholar.

What motivates your character to move forward and better their life?
    Ming-Qie strives to protect those that seek out his power and as such, he also strives to achieve the peak of a human, at the cost of his own person. To become a loyal and fierce warrior under the Sky Throne, ferocious and capable guardian for the world, practiced and wise leader for those who seek someone to lead them from the dark.

What is your character's biggest insecurity?
    Ming-Qie worries of falling into the vices that follow the establishment of such a grand city like Regalia, to have everything he wants at the tip of his fingers and simply settle down where he is, forgetting his ultimately goal and motivation to continue.

What is your character's biggest fear?
    Ming-Qie fears that he will never succeed in any of his endeavors, to forever be unable to make any progress no matter what topic he moves in and to lose hope little by little until he becomes a shell of his former self.

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

Personal Code

Modesty - There are no negatives towards being humble and kind, it also serves a purpose for both the recipients and yourself to minimize your own glory to live a life for others rather than yourself, you are a knight of the people and not a warrior for yourself.

Impartial - For such an occupation as a warrior, especially a knight, one's role is to be a protector, a guardian, to not be such and act in opposition of it, is already being a failure. Although protecting all is a grand project, knowing the reasons is also needed or else you are simply one who jests in the face of corruption.

Vigilance - Preparation is key in any activity, for one in such a field as combat, it is very needed. To be modest, to be impartial, you must possess the strength to be such, to have the very perks and capabilities to hold such decisions, being dead does not help your case, so be cautious, be ready.

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

Life Story

July 1st, 285 AC - August 13th 290 AC

Born on the first of July, 285 AC was Lee Ming-Qie, which translated to Common was 'Ferocity' and he was born to Clan Lee, a family of reputable status. The current patriarch was Lee Fuen Lu, a task master for the ingdi, or city, that they lived in. The lady of the clan was Kim Ning Sai, a tailor specializing with an exotic and high quality material, silk, she sold the raw material as well as products of it, hanfu for the males and aoqun for the females.

Their ingdi was a wealthy one, situated on the far western border of the Sihai Empire, one of the last ingdi housing materials, minerals, animals, and agriculture before ultimately crossing the border towards the Outer Isles, a series of islands available to the 'outside world'. Children, at the youngest began their studies at the age of five from their parents, learning their trades and simple etiquette of interacting with other clans. After they turned ten, they were to attend an official academy based out of their ingdi though some cliques had stand out, the medical practitioners, the military officers, the officials examiners, and mercantile students.

At the age of three did Ming-Qie witness his eldest brother leave their home for the academy, his second eldest brother leaving as well when Ming-Qie became five years old, to which he began learning how to sew, how to play a zither, and began small periods of sword training.

September 25th, 292 AC - March 7th, 293 AC

For the past two years, Ming-Qie had learned from his parents while his eldest brother had attended the academy for four years already and was fourteen years old, while his second eldest brother had attended the academy for two years and was twelve years old. His eldest brother split from his father's path of being an official, joining and comfortably fitting in the clique of military officers. His second eldest brother, also splitting off from father's path, had joined in the mercantile student clique.

Ming-Qie, at the age of seven, looked to be a handsome child, his body looking somewhat masculine as lean muscle however became visible from the small periods of sword and body training from his father. Though Ming-Qie had also learned the art of zither playing, sewing with silk, and acting with etiquette.

The day after he had turned seven years old, he had been given the opportunity to travel to another ingdi, under the watchful eye of his mother and under the purpose of watching his eldest brother representing the academy of his ingdi, in his age group. His skill with the blade was graceful but aggressive, effectively drawing the crowd's attention but also causing his opponent to be cautious of his blade. Traversing the topography of Dexai was no issue, utilizing carriages and roads thousands of years old, to calmly and quickly arrive at the intended ingdi.

March 7th, 293 AC - July 29th, 299 AC

Arriving when the sun went down and the servant of the creators had shown themselves, was the lanterns let by the residents of the ingdi, giving light to the city. Moving to an inn for a night's rest before the friendly competition the next day had Ming-Qie excited, excited to watch the skill of his brother to witness the ingdi that he arrived in.
    This ingdi, different from his on the western border, was placed right at the foot of the Great Wall, all the way down at the southern border. Although, this ingdi was also very wealthy, comparable to the western border ingdi's due to the presence of many military troops manning the surrounding areas. Ming-Qie was a child, an adventurous and curious one at that, like many others. He moved swiftly under the cover of darkness, his sandals clicking every step he took until he reached the base of the stairs that lead to the top of the Great Wall. Step after step, he got closer to the top, following his intuition as he leaned and hid at random times, luckily missing the sharp eyes of soldiers posted near him, Ming-Qie continued moving at a fast pace, reaching the top of the staircase as he stared at a figure, one that stood out from the rest, his crimson and worn cape flapping behind him as his face was seen.
    He had a canine head and a scar that stretched across his snout, beginning from underneath his eye and reaching right underneath his other eye, a straight line horizontally across his face. Ming-Qie had moved towards the canine, reaching outwards to touch his cape but as he did, the canine abruptly turned, drawing his eastern blade in a swift and strong movement, pushing his blade and nearly piercing Ming-Qie's eye, sweat pouring down the side of his head as a small smile showed on his face, adrenaline pumping through his veins.

Hours had passed after a 'canine' and Ming-Qie had met each other. Ming-Qie suffered under his mother's wrathful and nagging words as his eldest brother cheekily smiled, snickering before he felt a chill, his mother staring at him from his snickers. Shortly after, his eldest brother was being scolded as well, 'Laughing at your sibling is not funny, he could've been..' and that's what Ming-Qie remembered, showing a smirk at his brother being yelled at as well.

During all the scolding, the canine had been in the room, sipping his tea as he awaited the mother to finish her duties before she turned to him, his spine crawling with chills before straightening his posture, clearing his throat. He spoke of mentoring Ming-Qie, treating him as a 'schilder', a foreign term unfamiliar with the native tongue of Sihai, Wa'an. But the closest translation being a student under a warrior, learning their skills. Ming-Qie's mother was skeptical, not of the skill and words of both the canine and her youngest child, but more of the intent and seriousness her child presented, the canine further explained, being a 'schilder' as he explained would take many years, amounting to nearly almost fifteen years to complete his
    Ultimately, she agreed. Expecting Ming-Qie to admit defeat and return home to her but unfortunately for her, he stood true to his name, his will and intent to become a warrior like his eldest brother, showing his ferocity through his spirit, becoming a Bloodcast schilder.

The next seven years was a difficult period for Ming-Qie, constantly attending to his now mentor, the canine Sihai. Overlooking every link of his chain mail, polishing his boiled leather gambeson, and maintaining his eastern blade, a katana. When he reached the age of twelve, he had been given the privilege to follow his mentor in battle, to battle whom? The Dark Dynasty was his mentor's goal, unable to awaken the Loongs did he then try to thin their numbers, he however was unaffected by the death of his former brethren, doing this for decades had strengthened his mind on dealing death blows to them.

July 12th, 300 AC - August 1st, 306 AC

Following his fifteenth birthday, he continued to fight the Dark Dynasty, maintaining his own set of equipment, a set of chain mail under a gambeson of boiled leather, although light, was still burdensome to the adolescent. After adventuring and clearing out the Dark Dynasty every five days of the week for one year had been brought to a cloud temple, a place of worship and where the Loongs slept. The intent of his visit was to clear the corruption that had seeped into his body and also his mentor's body, fighting the Dark Dynasty without a physical scratch did not come with no injuries, their body had been mutating, turning into features that weren't normal within their society, or any society.

Entering the temple was the ignorant schilder, following the simple instructions of his mentor, 'Don't touch anything and don't speak without permission.' to which he followed to the letter. Soon after, he was cleared of any mutations on his body, his mentor also cleared as well, the who did so was a monk, the abbot of the cloud temple they current visit. Fascinated by his abilities, he was to speak to the abbot, asking to become a monk, with the approval of his Bloodcast mentor.
    Ming-Qie was not a complete zealot, one who bent backwards and forwards for every aspect of the Loong but was also not completely devout as well. Asking his questions of how and why they fought the Dark Dynasty had brought him the surprise of the abbot to which he scolded Ming-Qie's mentor for not telling and educating him. The abbot patiently and kindly answered any and every question of Ming-Qie's, before utilizing ritualism abilities, completely drawing the astonishment of the adolescent, his first real sight of magic. He had quickly been brought under the abbot's wing, his Bloodcast mentor sulking in the corner and practicing his martial arts under the watchful eye of the abbot, as well as other Loong monks.
    Nearly two years had passed as he learned basic martial arts from his second mentor, the abbot, as well as continuing his swordsmanship from his first mentor, the Bloodcast. Besides learning martial arts and religious knowledge from the abbot, he had also come in contact with the abbot's abilities for being among the devout, being able to summon a magical breastplate engraved with the image of a Loong dragon that wrapped around the back and front of the breastplate. Also being able to use an ability that summoned a beam of moonlight after chanting a phrase, being able to dissipate it at a moment's notice.

Soon after being 'purified' of mutations, he became a monk and completed his two year training to be an official Loong monk, later moving towards the western border with his mentor, visiting his family after many years, and rested for a few days before ultimately moving once more. Leaving the borders of the Sihai Empire and arriving on the shores of the Outer Isles, they stayed a few hours and booked a passage to the west and began learning the tongue of the west, Common, under his mentor. He improved at a fast pace as he constantly improved himself, his source of motivation being a questionable but logical one, he didn't want to embarrass himself.

A week quickly passed as they arrived in Lorenthaus, stepping off the ship as they enjoyed the feeling of solid ground. Marching off immediately with his mentor paying for two horses and they began their journey once more with common folk paying their respects to his mentor, specifically his crimson cape. Their journey stretched from Lorenthaus, assisting hamlets, towns, and people from all backgrounds to all sorts of jobs all the way through Genevaud, Waldmark, and eventually booking another passage but this time to Regalia, this trip taking only a few hours.
    They once more, marched off immediately and reached a castle, Blucherwald Castle as his mentor named. Visiting Blucherwald Castle for the first time ignited his curiosity, going to explore until he saw another Sihai, a girl about three years younger than he was. He began speaking and sharing his name, stories, and experiences throughout his years as a schilder, unfortunately butchering the pronunciation of his name which turned into a weird variation of his name to which the Sihai took to be his actual name. To which he corrected her multiple times but she insisted on keeping the variation, whether for teasing or for an actual nickname, who knows.
    This week, Bloodcasts from all over gathered in one location to share their tales, boast of their experiences, and lord over the Viridian Knights but their schilders had free reign to travel the city as well as Blucherwald Castle. The next night, Ming-Qie went out with Arien, the Sihai, in hand as they bathed in the moonlight, his form that looked to be void of any discrepancies slowly had one, a monkey tail began growing from the back of his waist, he explained the different forms and their history to Arien as they snuck back in, playing pranks, burning a room, releasing birds in the castle, before all the Bloodcasts left with their schilders in hand.

For four years, Ming-Qie and his mentor wandered the archipelago, riding and helping hamlets and towns with what they needed. Not forgetting to continue training his skills and saying his prayers, reinforcing his own beliefs with the Loongs and consolidating his faith alongside his mentor.

August 13th, 306 AC - Present Date

Fresh off the tailors rack was a crimson Bloodcast cape, donned onto a Sihai Bloodcast who wore it with pride and elation. He stepped out from a small inn with a scabbard tucked in his sash, his left arm leaning onto it as an armrest, a habit he developed throughout the years. He had left Regalia and traveled to Anglia, with the intention to fight with a certain type of warrior, one designed to combat knights especially, Blades, warriors trained under the School of Turall who utilized two weapons in a fight and wore light armor. As he traveled, he also heard of another type of warrior, searching high and low for their tracks.

Ming-Qie hopped over a fallen tree, keeping low as he avoided a nest of bees, digging his hand in the mud as he wiped himself with it, running off and chewed on grass and the flesh of the bark. Dehydration took in as his lips were dried, not without a single drop of water in a few hours, his eyesight unfocused and hazy but he continued moving, operating off of muscle memory alone. As he moved, darts began flying in from his right, Ming-Qie instinctively ducking his head as he had no scratches, he increased his speed, hopping over a nearly invisible wire and looked to the side, a log hiding within the tree top and held up by rope, ready to be launched as long as the trigger was touched.
    Continuing this for three more days as he stood at the end of the 'training' with a cold gaze, his eyes focused onto three people as his very being radiated confidence but exhaustion. Out of the three, only one had the spare energy to look back at Ming-Qie, his face showing a small smile as his eyes stared into Ming-Qie, to Ming-Qie however, it was as if he was staring in the eyes of a tiger who was three feet away from his face. So he reacted accordingly, hopping back in caution as his right hand drew towards the back of his waist and pulled out a worn steel dagger in response, to which the man just maintained his smile.
    Hours later did he relax, hearing the words 'graduation' and 'ranger'. Ming-Qie had now officially become a First Trial Ranger of the School of Regalian Rangers, warriors famed for their sharp reflexes and unbreakable wills. The strengths of the school was obvious for him, training his reactions and his mental strength, their code of freedom had also interested him, a similarity between his own code as well.

He had wandered Anglia and the surrounding lands with no goal for two years defeating what seemed like the thirtieth Blade made him want to return to the city of Regalia, running into his best and most likely only friend, Arien.

However short the break he had, he began preparations right after, to complete the second trial of the School of Regalian Rangers. He was sent on a passage under the armed escort of a few Second Trial Rangers, blindfolding him days later as he was dropped off into an extremely unfamiliar climate. He began his trial by being dropped into some sort of transportation, the sounds of the moving through sand, snow, or gravel. The sound of a door being opened could be heard as a blast of hot air greeted his blindfolded face, he knew where he was, Farah'deen.
    Walking under an escort of a ranger for what seemed to be half an hour had he removed his blindfold, finding the ranger to be gone, their footprints in the sand also being swept clean. Although the walk amounted to half an hour, Ming-Qie was never walking in a straight line, being led to walk in half circles, and then an eight figure, to then walking diagonally. Equipped with nothing but a canteen of water, single bag of rations, and a knife, he went to walk west, measuring the angle of the sun as he took off. Eventually he found a small village, his rations barely half eaten as his canteen ran dry, luckily able to meet Songaskia who gave a more than positive greeting to the Sihai, acquiring a ride to Hadravia before doing hard labor for a week. At the end of it, he gathered enough rations and water with a passage to the archipelago to successfully complete the trial, becoming a Second Trial Ranger of the School of Regalian Rangers.

Eventually visiting the Dragon Temple and meditating under that roof as well as working under the Noble House Peirgarten, working his way up as a guard and then captain of their house guards. During his employment however, he took a short break from the archipelago, paying a visit to his homeland once more, to learn more from his second mentor, the abbot and also to visit his family before returning a month later to resume his duties as a knight and house guard.

Time passed as it neared half a year from when he first returned to Regalia and soon after, he was entrusted to establish and maintain a branch company of his second eldest brother's company, being named the head of the said branch company. He soon resigned from the position of house guard under House Peirgarten to further spend more time on the company while being employed as a palest to Anne de Piedmont. Shortly after that, he was named and earned the privilege of being called a Dragon Warden with his specific title being a Dragon Intendant by the Matron, Gwenyth Zylmoira.

• Winner Winner x 2
    #1 Yui_Drax, Aug 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
  2. Mollymock

Mollymock Estel's Devoted Staff Member Lore2

Hey there @Yui_Drax! Claiming this app for review. Let's get started!

Please include a Physical Stat calculation here.

This is an incredibly pious approach to faith. Please include a sentence or two justifying why they are quite so devoted.

Make these edits in Purple and tag me when complete!

3. Yui_Drax

Edited! :D @Mollymock

4. Mollymock

Approved!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Yui_Drax

Changed preferred weapon into a scimitar and stave combat to blades combat skill. Removed some information of learning stave combat in the backstory, didn't feel the need to edit it since it was half a sentence. Edits in Purple. @Mollymock

6. Yui_Drax

7. Yui_Drax

Also edited his form change from New Dynasty to War Dynasty while adjusting his skin and hair colors. Actual transformation into War Dynasty will be on the 7th because of lore, that's pretty much it besides the earlier edits above. Edits in Purple. @Mollymock

8. Mollymock

Approved.

9. Yui_Drax

Added a maim to his visual info extension, added the maim to the eye color as well, and also included the reasoning in the life story. Edits in Blue. @Mollymock

10. Mollymock

Approved!

11. Yui_Drax

Added more details and items to my inventory, unsure if I have to ping you for this but just doing it in case. Edits in Blue. @Mollymock

12. Mollymock

Approved!

13. Yui_Drax

Updated the app for the new prof system. Also did not know how to list out the sorcery and ritualism so I made something up, sorry if it's wrong, @ me if I am. @Mollymock

#13 Yui_Drax, Sep 17, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  14. Mollymock

You've mentioned Circus Art here, but you haven't invested in it in your prof list. You've also got different swords proficiencies etc. Please correct this.

15. Yui_Drax

Sorry about that, I was messing with the proficiency yesterday. @Mollymock

16. Yui_Drax

17. Yui_Drax

18. Mollymock

Approved! Sorry for the wait. Your first ping slipped through the cracks!

19. Yui_Drax

Hiya Molly! Sorry, changing once again! I removed my sorcery but I haven't been on Lee since mid-September so there hasn't been roleplay for him and just left the 3 points for the future. I 'plan' (as in try) to make him a Dragon Warrior and can't do that with him being a Touched Abberant. Also added a sentence at the end of the lifestory explaining his current status right now. Edits in Blue. @Mollymock

20. Mollymock

Approved!

21. Yui_Drax

Changed my Preferred Weapon into a more specific type of sword. I added details on the hard candies that Lee carries and added items gained ICly with their descriptions in the Inventory Information. Removed my Dagger Combat, freeing two age points and removed one point from Strings Instrument, bringing my total amount of free age points to 6 to which I dumped it all into Ritualism, totaling 9 points invested and am at Ritualism Level Three. Took five hobby points off of Writing Art and invested two hobby points into Cooking Art and three points into Pathfinding Art. Lowered my previous Body Stat of 17 into 15 due to removing Dagger Combat. Added Ritualist's Planarspite, Ritualist Revealing, Ritualist Lightmeter, and Ritualist Spotlight. Also added his personal Knightly Code and included the names of his parents in the beginning of his Life Story and added more information plus a goal for him to achieve in the near future at the end of his Life Story. All edits in Blue, lots of information, sorry lol. @Mollymock

22. Mollymock

Alright, alright, just need a small change then we're good to go!

Your Pathfinding Art contributes half of it's value to physical stat. Please correct this.

Make this edit, tag me and we're good to go.

23. Yui_Drax

Well, back to 17 Stat, xD. Corrected. @Mollymock

24. Mollymock

Approved!

25. Yui_Drax

Hello! I added a new item in Inventory Information, reduced Strings Instrument to 2 and kept it for a rainy day, reinvested two points from Writing Art to put into Pathfinding Art, and changed the Body Stat accordingly to 17 into 18. I also changed the Life Story to correspond to the Bloodcast Order's rework! Edits in Blue! @Mollymock

26. Mollymock

Approved

27. Yui_Drax

Hello Molly! Alrighty, I'm gonna start before I forget, I made almost every flavor text, descriptions of items, and words that weren't labeling other stuff into italics. Added a Nickname, Titles, and Birthday subcategories under their respective labels. Changed the preferred weapon of a Yanmaodao Sword into a Yanmaodao Longsword, seems insignificant but the weapon is in theory, longer and able to be used for two handed use if I wanted to (I guess?). After the Basic Information, I put a drawing because.. I had no aesthetics and it looked bare.. I also added some more items I had gained IC and made a new list of candies because I forgot to write it down before I edited this application. Moving onto the Skill Information, I removed Stealth Rogue to max out Sword Combat due to IC development. Also made the decision to reinvest String Instrument's points into Dagger Combat, as well as dumping in the two Age Points I had saved earlier into it, bringing it to a grand total of four Age Points. Removed the Hobby Points from Writing Art and Cooking Art and reinvested it all into Pathfinding Art, bringing it to grand total of 10 Hobby Points. Also added flavor texts under all the proficiencies. Recalculated the Body Stat for him as well due to reinvestments of points, 20 Sword Combat, 4 Dagger Combat, and 5 Pathfinding Art brought the new Body Stat to a total of 29. I kept Body Shape and Body Fat the same, moving further down the application past Languages and to Special Traits / Spells. Everything in there is the same but I added an image to again, bring some aesthetics into my application. Going further down the list until Lee's Personal Code, to which I added a new 'chapter' of it, which is the condensed version of the School of Regalian Ranger's Code of Freedom. For the Life Story, I had rewrote everything but the story was the same with more details and logical decisions of how he did everything. Further down, nearly to the bottom, I incorporated how and why he joined the School of Regalian Rangers, I couldn't really find a mentor IC so I just put it in his Life Story and made him a Second Trial Ranger, how he got there is spoiled, as is almost every details. Sorry about this but it's finally the end, oh forgot one thing, I'm currently getting a tattoo IC during these few days and will edit the application accordingly when I get it. Once again, thank you! @Mollymock

28. Yui_Drax

Forgot to highlight my edits as well, also added the tattoo I got IC that I wrote in my earlier edits above. Edits in Blue.

29. Mollymock

Approved

30. Yui_Drax

Basic Information
    - Added three titles, all gained IC
    - Added the Primal Aberrant information in Race due to becoming a Dragon Warden from IC roleplay

Skill Information
    - Removed three Age Points from Dagger Combat to follow the rules from becoming a Dragon Warden which is removing 10% of your Age Points to which I 'made' a proficiency under the Magical Group called Dragon Wardenship
    - Explained in the sentence above but Dagger Combat had one Age Point invested now
    - Added Circus Art from removing two Hobby Points from Pathfinding Art for more flexibility in roleplay rather than just putting points for the sake of being 'strong' in progressions
    - Added Cooking Art once more with three Hobby Points, reinvested from Pathfinding Art for the same reason above, plus he's been cooking IC and it seemed appropriate for him
    - Took five Hobby Points from Pathfinding Art and were redistributed accordingly with the previous two changes above

Body Shape
    - Recalculated the Body Stat accordingly due to the amount of proficiencies being changed

Special Traits / Spells
    - Added Dragon Intendant abilities with flavor texts underneath each of them from Lee's perspective
    - Changed the Ritualist Spells ; Ritualist Planarspite and Ritualist Revealing to Ritualist's Light-Duel and Ritualist Phasebeast because I felt it draws out more details that were closely related to Sihai rather than the 'best spells' to use
    - Changed the Ritualist Aesthetic ; Ritualist Lightmeter into Ritualist Exorcism for more variety for Lee, rather than the typical hack and slash warrior and wanted to make him into a 'holy warrior' of a sort

Visual Information
    - Changed the Eye Color into Amethyst Purple due to Lee becoming a Dragon Warden, his other eye still doesn't work though, unless I'm told otherwise

Life Story
    - Added a paragraph to the bottom of the Life Story, explaining the changes that occurred, from being the head of a company, palest to a noble, and then a Dragon Warden

Alrighty, that is all, thank you for looking at this! Edits in Blue! @Mollymock

P.S. This format for listing edits is way better than the last time, right? lol​

#30 Yui_Drax, Feb 11, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
  31. Mollymock

Approved

32. Yui_Drax

Skill Information
    - Removed Ritualism entirely due to the rework of Ritualism becoming a Special Permission and gained the nine Age Points previously invested in said proficiency
    - Added one Age Point into Dagger Combat
    - Added two Age Points into a new proficiency, Medical Science
    - Added two Age Points into a new proficiency, Statecraft Command

Body Shape
    - Recalculated the Body Stat accordingly due to the increase of Dagger Combat

Life Story

- Removed all mentions of Lee personally learning Ritualism but merely observing it so that he knows of its existence but not personally utilizing it

Alrightly, that is all, thanks for looking at this! Edits in Blue! @Mollymock

33. Mollymock

Approved

• Winner Winner x 1
  34. Yui_Drax

Inventory Information
    - Added another small pouch of candies for Lee to snack on

- Just did some grammar edits, the section was previously called 'Special Traits / Spells' and changed 'Spells' into 'Abilities'
    - Also moved the png from in the spoiler towards the middle of the Dragon Warden abilities to look better

- Added two injuries gained from IC development

Life Story
    - Also just did a grammar edit, just added one word

Alrighty, that is all, thanks for looking at this! Edits in Blue! @Mollymock

35. Mollymock

Approved

36. Yui_Drax

Basic Information
    - Added 'Ming' to his list of Nicknames
    - Added some words for more flavor and to make it sound like an 'official' title in Titles

Inventory Information
    - Rewrote the flavor texts for what is in Lee's inventory to sound better with good visualization

Skill Information
    - Lowered Sword Combat from twenty to fifteen ; taking five Age Points from it
    - Invested three Age Points into Dagger Combat to make it five Age Points in total ; took three out of the four spare Age Points to invest
    - Invested three Age Points into Medical Science to make it five Age Points in total ; took the last spare Age Point and reinvested all of two Age Points in Statecraft Command to be invested into Medical Science
    - Removed Statecraft Command from the Talent Group as stated above
    - Removed Circus Art and invested the one out of two Hobby Points into Cooking Art, increasing it to four Hobby Points invested in total while the last Hobby Point was invested into a new proficiency, Baking Art
    - Invested another Hobby Point into Cooking Art as stated above
    - Invested one Hobby Point into Baking Art, making it apart of Lee's proficiencies

Body Shape
    - Recalculated the Body Stat accordingly to the new investments and proficiencies
    - Changed the initial Body Shape from Athletic Body Shape to Ripped Body Shape

- Removed the initial spoiler of his tattoos and injuries and split it into two spoilers consisting of tattoos and scars (injuries)

Personality
    - Rewrote all personality options and changed it accordingly to how I've been playing Lee ever since I made his application until now

Personal Code
    - Combined and removed some parts of the initial five sections of his Personal Code into the now three sections

Alrighty, that is all, quite a bit of changes and hopefully this is all correct and that you are able to understand this at first glance. Thanks for looking at this! Edits in Blue! @Mollymock

Post Edit: Also, I rewrote the flavor texts for the proficiencies as well.​

37. Mollymock

Approved

38. Yui_Drax

Skill Information
    - Everything's pretty much the same, changed the amount of points I could use to fifty from its original 28 Age Points and removed the Talent Points from Allocation
    - Kept ten Age Points in reserve for future roleplay
    - Switched the earlier Talent Points that had been invested in Perception Training to Age Points
    - Changed the original three Age Points to five Age Points for Dragon Wardenship due to the new proficiency system

Alrighty, that is all, thanks for looking this over even though you just literally did two days ago, lol. Edits in Blue! @Mollymock

Post Edit: I wrote in the counters of Perception Training into Special Traits / Abilities

#38 Yui_Drax, Apr 20, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  39. Mollymock

Approved

40. Yui_Drax

Basic Information
    - Reduced a title by a few words and also removed two completely due to roleplay developments
    - Also! I added some art of Lee

Skill Information
    - Took all ten Age Points that were unused and invested it into Pathfinding Art ; details shall be in a few moments
    - Removed the invested five Age Points in Medical Science completely due to irrelevancy and that he can perform medical actions without the proficiency (although it'll be really crude in roleplay)
    - Removed the Hobby Points in Baking Art and Pathfinding Art and combined it all into Cooking Art alongside two Age Points taken from removing Medical Science to a grand total of twelve points
    - Baking Art is permanently removed from Lee's proficiencies
    - As I've written earlier, the earlier ten Age Points that were unused is now invested into Pathfinding Art because I wanted to follow the aesthetic of Lee being a light-footed and agile swordsman
    - Added Roguery into the mix so I can accurately follow the aesthetic of the light-footed and agile swordsman theme

Body Shape
    - Re-calculated the Body Stat due to the increase of Pathfinding Art bringing it to a grand total of thirty which is the max Body Stat of a War Dynasty Sihai

- Added the new Sihai Racial Abilities with flavor text
    - Added the Roguery with flavor text

Life Story
    - I didn't highlight it but I wrote some sentences with 'Lee' rather than the common 'Ming-Qie' and changed the sentences that had 'Lee' into 'Ming-Qie' to make it look more smooth and consistent

Alrighty, that is all! Edits in Red! Thank you for looking at this gamer! @Mollymock

Post Edit: May I write in an item into the Inventory Information afterwards? I got something for him but I'm probably gonna write it tomorrow with a more 'energetic' mind.

Post Post Edit: I forgot to include one major detail, it's the last title in Titles.​

#40 Yui_Drax, Jun 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2021