• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Yanar Looking For Work

Messtro

Flower Goblin
Reaction score
A small notice would be posted on some of the notice boards as well as various areas throughout Regalia. On the notice it was clear that there were areas scribbled out and that the person writing it was rather illiterate but they were trying and was clearly edited by someone else.
MIbx5LO.png

Yanar looking for work.

Dear reader,
I, Gwenyth Ondomiel, am looking for some place to work. I have no regals and need it for food and such. I am capable of doing simple tasks as well as giving letters to others. I can fight as well, perhaps doing guard work for a noble family.

Spirit Bless,
Nyth Ondomiel

OOC Note:
Feel free to reply on the thread or even pming me a response would be good as well.

The Url caught glimpse of the notice. He gave a simple nod.

"Good start."

Olivia passed by the note en route to deliver some tea -- in both the literal and idiomatic way -- and couldn't help but feel a pang of pity for the poor plant. She did not know much about the leafy beings and perhaps she could learn more about them via employment. Plus, she realized as she searched for a business card in the box of tea, Yanar were known for their affinity with plants; perhaps one could help her with an idea she had...

She returned later that day with a small square of parchment in hand which she promptly pinned to the board directly underneath the original flyer. Satisfied, Olivia turned and left, hoping the Yanar would see it as there was no address given for a letter to be delivered to.

Should one go and inspect the board once more they would find the small square parchment, crisp and wrinkle free, pinned to the board with a small silver tree pin. It would read:

To the Mademoiselle Ondomiel,

I felt a a wave of guilt wash over me as I read your plea, Nyth, and wish to assist you. Come work for my house and I shall find a position that will fit you properly and happily. That way you may find comfort and protection by the side of my hearth. I hope to hear from you soon, mon chĆØre.

Stay strong as oak,
z5wrC6s.gif

Madame le Ombre

Protecteur de Avull Island
Dame de Oakclyff

My dear Nyth,

How do you feel about cake? I would enjoy a chat with you some time.

Signed,
Sae