Demidevil In Search Of Honest Work

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by HereticTakao, Dec 22, 2023.

1. HereticTakao

HereticTakao dark spirited demidevil

DEMIDEVIL IN SEARCH OF HONEST WORK!

My name is Juno. You may know me, you may not. I've only been in the city for a few days so it's likely you have no idea who I am. For now.
    All you need to know joyous reader is that I'm a freelance employee of many talents. I can be a chef, bartender, cleaner, and aesthetician. These wide variety of skills I possess, for the right price, can be at
    your disposal! Might I add that I've never had a single public compliant against my work, which goes to show how seriously I take my job(s).
    Has this piqued your interest? Before you jump to hire me, there is one caveat. I am Arkenborn and you must be fine with that if you are to employ me. I will not tolerate a hostile work environment.

Please consider utilizing my services, as I am very poor.

- JUNO OF LORHAUS
    This is mostly an effort for me to get back into the RP scene. Because what better way to do so than doing odd jobs for characters around the city? DM heretictakao on Discord if you would like to hire Juno.

• Powerful Powerful x 2