Crossing Swords And Silvered Paths

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by uwuMaple, Mar 28, 2024.

1. uwuMaple

uwuMaple arf :3

A lone halfling walks to various notice boards within the city, quietly tacking up sheets of simple parchment with two blocks of text. The first is written in Altalar, and the second is written in Common, a translation of the first.

-x-

To the Faithful of Floral Court and the General Public,

For some time now, I have found myself upon a path that I've now come to realize was simply not mine to walk. Zealous actions took place in my time donning a mask of four faces. I drew blood, where I had no right to. I aggressed, where aggression had no place. I misguided, where I should have acted a proper example. And I faced little consequence for any of it.

It has taken far too long to understand the folly of my actions in full. I took the mask as a bastion to hide within, to wall myself away from the evils committed by my own hand while bearing down upon those of others. I have looked to find forgiveness as I can among those who have fallen victim to my delusion, and am intent on pursuing such further. What a regret that it took a face off with death and five months following to come to terms with this. But, ultimately, I suppose I am left with a realization as my solace.

I need not live by the sword to find my peace.

Thus, I renounce myself as the Nineteen Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighty-Fourth Inulvaan.

May each of you walk in wisdom, walk in peace, and walk in silver,
    Trissena Aduril
    Ordvaan of Lord Leyon

• Winner Winner x 3
    #1 uwuMaple, Mar 28, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2024