Monthly Progression World Progression For July-august 2016

Discussion in 'Progression Events' started by MonMarty, Jul 24, 2016.

1. GoodDreamer

GoodDreamer The Regalian Nuke

I wonder if the king and his men have become something reminiscent of the long dead sariph. And their ears.. Something about how the possessed sometimes develop pointed ears makes me wonder if that has any connection to nelfin origins....

I can't wait to see how this plays out.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Jacobcraft04

Jacobcraft04 Holy heretic

alinar holaharice
    thinks good thing this is over as he looks thought books title stuff like ''undead and how to defeat them" or "the world of defeating crime".

3. Ethereeal

Ethereeal A Study In Duality

My personal theory is that they were manipulated by Exist essence closely to how one would be manipulated by Void essence like those mutants (can't spell the names right) - and Estel simply had the power to force the Exist essence into their bodies.

Certainly there is a lot of mystery in this post, and some of the magics used will - in my personal opinion definitely be /very very/ ancient and old magical forms possibly used by the Seraph). However what we do know is that the Exist is /far/ different from the Void and works in very different ways then we are more used to. Estel certainly doesn't seem happy though.

Any who, my main question is - what is the Arloran King thinking? How did he contact Estel? And did Estel teach him some sort of summoning magic in order to transport her to the battle. Also with the release of the Supreme Form, could the Supreme Form have any links to Estel herself or how the Archdemon uses his magic? Since they both seemingly float, as do those when in Divine Being. And, by MrsBaver's skin, has White eyes. With these posts perhaps we will get a better grasp on how Magic theory works, and the secrets of the Void and Exist.

One thing I did notice is Estel never really reacted or left the battle scene? Could she be simply observing? Is she an ally of the Arloran King or does she use him? Also - how is she going to react to the (seemingly) Void-Magic veil around the Archipelago. Much mystery.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. GoodDreamer

I wonder if estel has somehow broken free of the primal magic restraints that the sareph placed on her. Because she finally is doing what she has been wanting to do for millennium. I wonder if the virtues are going to have to turn on her the same way the vices turneds on beheasal.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Omnomivore

Omnomivore ⛓ Nom Nom ⛓ Premium

Despite all the fame and lore of Estel being a blessed, divine being all her protection over Aloria in the past was through Seraph magic forcing her hand and was not done of her own free will. So, she's free now it seems and is (understandably) pissed off. The wiki page on Estel is a nice, quick read ;D

"To many, especially the Nelfin, Estel was the goddess of nature, creator and protector of life, and guardian to Aloria. This is a lie. Unbeknownst to all, the Seraph compulsion has forced her to do all of this against her secret desire to free herself from the statue the Seraph imprisoned her in thousands of years ago. Seclusion from her home for so long has turned the sentient essence bitter and jaded against the very beings she has long guarded against destruction."

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  6. GoodDreamer

I knew it, I really 100 percent called it. But hearing omnomnivore say it really puts a feeling of dread into me. Like irl. Estel has been saving the world for the longest time. But now she is out for blood. She just seems so much more malicious then Beheasal does.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. TheLimpet

TheLimpet In this life it's either bitch or be bitched.

Alright folks! Looks like we need to kill a god!

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Conflee

Conflee Me an the bois at 3 am lookin for BEANS!

Im really hoping the City goes to crap soon. Its all well and good to have this madness in the outside world, but until I can RP battling through the streets against monstrous undead hordes... Well.

Im hoping an army of the Undead attack Regalia tbh

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. GoodDreamer

Correction, two gods, with the potential help of 17 minor gods.
    (I'm really hoping betrayal finally betrays beheasal. I don't see the point of their alliance as nothing is in it for betrayal. XD.)

Theory 1: betrayal is gonna save our ass.

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  10. vidivo

vidivo Gopnik of the North™

Anyone ready for lapis spam?

11. Arendan

Arendan didn't see graphite

12. Rhuyne

Rhuyne had fun once. made a PPT about it.

-raises hand- Pls. My efforts are never appreciated ;~;

13. ScaledSupremacy

ScaledSupremacy No, no, I'm just a... reverse blood donor.

Okay guys.. The walking fog coming up I see.. Get ready to grab your gun safety, Hat and Caaarrrl!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. GoodDreamer

I just realized that this is the second god that Regalia has ended up fighting unintentionally due to declaring war on another kingdom, midway through kicking said kingdoms ass too!
    First the sea searpents in the chrysant war, who were the gods of the slizzar and maiar. Now estel, goddess of the elves.....

Can we fight hael next?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. jamstersaber14

jamstersaber14 Jamie_KI

So the Regalian archipelago is fine, but we lost, and I'm paraphrasing here, the trade economy, most of the continents, the entire military, most non-Regalian cultures, any sort of aid from Oh just about anywhere and we're already meeting our daily massacre target of 100,000 odd people. I think it's going well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. jamstersaber14

jamstersaber14 Jamie_KI

Nah fuck it, let's kick the imperial spirits ass.

17. TutiDias

TutiDias General Vladislav Marknid

18. jamstersaber14

jamstersaber14 Jamie_KI

does that also refer to the Owned land inside the continents as well? The Regalian empire is more than just the archipelago.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Conflee

Right, Regalia has colonies and territory and settlements across the lands. Even if we aren't RELIANT on this trade as a whole, a lot of merchants ARE, and now have no customers. The economy will be suffering in general too because whenever crisis hits the economy tends to curl up into a ball and start praying. And Regalian Citizens in those territories are dieing- they probably have family and friends in the main City who are worried about them.

We cant act like Regalia isn't suffering. The city may be spared, but the kingdom still took a blow.

20. cheibriadoss

cheibriadoss MIA

you make me blush

21. Arendan

Arendan didn't see graphite

You are thinking of Regalia like a modern day or even industrial age country. Globalism has not taken root like it has today, and economies were not that reliant on eachother yet. Sure, there was trade and luxury goods will become more expensive. But the Archipelago is large with more than 10 million inhabitants on its own.

Economies were largely localized as trading goods from very far away wasn't quite efficient due to transportation yet unless the margins were high enough which only really counts for luxury goods.

And about the family and friends? The common medieval man didn't travel far, the common medieval noble didn't even travel far. In medieval times it was something reserved for the very rich and higher nobility.

Travel was a thing yes, but it was far, far less common.

Do you want an example of a medieval country completely isolating itself in history?
    Funnily enough, it happened. Poland and Milan tried to enforce entire quarantines along their borders, which is often cited as the biggest contribution to them being spared from their apocalpyse.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #101 Arendan, Jul 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  22. Parz1vol

Parz1vol Chicken

The Arloran King, from what I've gathered from the prog post, has been basically eradicated by Estel's magic, with his body and the body of his generals being used as vessels for Estel's court of seven. (Who are basically Estel's horsemen of the Apocalypse. )

• Educated Educated x 1
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. leichendame

leichendame Regalian Pioneer

Eh... FUCK YEAH

24. GeneralLogan_

GeneralLogan_ The Wandering Gov'na.

I don't understand half the stuff here, could somebody please shorten it for me for my minds sake?
    @DrWhoGallifrey Spill it

25. Conflee

There was a battle. Estale showed up and kicked butt. Armies sailed home.
    The city was protected by a 'star' by a magic bubble. People think it was the Imperial Spirit saving them.
    Mutants in the lower levels of the sewers where nobody can go because they dont exist ingame AKA why even add this its unusable in rp but whatever.
    The rest of the world is being overrun by bone monsters.

26. GoodDreamer

I rp that my Dakkar lives way down there.

27. Conflee

we can rp it I wish it was effecting the upper levels. would be more fun to have it something we can actually RP like, IC not just 'off screen' so to speak lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. Legoclub22

Legoclub22 The Antagonist's Right-Hand

Golly gee willikers! It's amazing! What my now deceqsed char was trying to brainwash someone with about Estel was true! Sorta?

29. Rhuyne

Rhuyne had fun once. made a PPT about it.

"Yeah I'm going to Hallonq for a week. Cya." - my char one day before the release of this post. cri erritim.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  30. Winterless

Winterless The MVP of Romance RP

Is there a world map I can view or

31. Conflee