Archived Werewolfs

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren Kippa

Beggar
Reaction score
You got vampires now its time for those furry beasts to shine.
Werewolfs:
Would be able to howl, Would be able to infect (2% Chance when hitting) (Like vampires) But they could only infect them if they were a Human, They would be able to send a bite offer in their wolf form which would instance infect (Cool down 120 seconds), Have jump boost 3, Speed 3,Stranth 4,The armor stranth of chainmail and Night Vision in wolf form.
But with buffs there are always debuffs.
Get 20 damage with anything gold (Think it as Minecraft's silver), Get Hunger 3 in wolf form, Can only eat raw meat (Gets food from hitting players as well) Can not communicate with anything that is not a werewolf in wolf form (When they try it just saids Werewolf growls to add more secret) It will also change their username and nickname to Werewolf when in wolf form.

A werewolf will transform when it is a full moon and change back when it is dawn (The werewolf will have a wolf skin when in wolf form).
But hang on how does one become a werewolf? Well one must be bitten by any type of wolf (Even tamed)

Well what do you think? Is it good? Is it bad? Is it mea?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Ohh..

No.

I understand how people want a 'werewolf' thing but it will no work with the server as the plugin is glitchy as well as it attracts 'god Rp noobs'. Thylans are beautiful and should be played more often, do that instead.

-oOo-

Twilight point from Adventurecait8:

Oh ma gawd. We can b likes the Twilight shizz!!

- Oh, I like Jacob.
- Bella no. You love me.. Edward.
-ending in 'fights'-

-Atleast they aren't Jace and Clary (Mortal Instruments) or Will and Tessa/James (Infernal Devices)

you have no idea how many people i see that refer to these and it irritates me. Sure you like the books and whatnot but don't copy the characters. And yes, using a mixture of names and traits is still copying..get your OWN UNIQUE CHARACTER FOR GOD SAKE!

It's a fun plugin, but after about 10 or so transformations you can transform whenever you want, and there's like a 5 or 3 minute cool down. It's a cool plugin, but very OP for PvP. On that server, I once beat a guy who had diamond armor and had an enchanted sword in about 2 or 3 hits. It's fun for non-serious servers, but not for Massive.

I would definitely agree it looks way to op for massive. I was merely stating it looks very well thought out and implemented. But I believe that particular version of werewolf mod is a little more custom tailored for a werewolf server where it is meant to be the main focus.
Massive has many races that all need to balance and synergize with each other. I do however believe using that mod as a model for some of the less op features and tuning it down could yield a version that was applicable for massive. But I believe the mods have enough on their plates right now with the magic plugin and worlds, so maybe one day.

I would definitely agree it looks way to op for massive. I was merely stating it looks very well thought out and implemented. But I believe that particular version of werewolf mod is a little more custom tailored for a werewolf server where it is meant to be the main focus.
Massive has many races that all need to balance and synergize with each other. I do however believe using that mod as a model for some of the less op features and tuning it down could yield a version that was applicable for massive. But I believe the mods have enough on their plates right now with the magic plugin and worlds, so maybe one day.

Yeah, that's true. It would make for some interesting roleplay, but also some annoying roleplay. You can guarantee you're gonna see about 30 werewolves running around Regalia on a full moon, and about 5/10 when there isn't one, because of the werewolves that unlocked the ability to transform at will.

My frustration in this is that the begining argument in almost all these posts are "vampires? Why not werewolves?" Please give me an example NOT created by maonstream media I.E. games, movies that suggest these two things should come hand to hand

My frustration in this is that the begining argument in almost all these posts are "vampires? Why not werewolves?" Please give me an example NOT created by maonstream media I.E. games, movies that suggest these two things should come hand to hand
  • Some myths speak about werewolves as servants of vampires: In these stories vampires are able to curse people to become werewolves by biting them. (I guess there is a difference between a mere bite (=werewolve) and blood sucking (=vampire)) Besides this, they shall be able to create ghouls, which are lesser vampires (dumb and weak undead).
  • Other sources believe vampires are able to transform into werewolves. (there is no difference between a vampire and a werewolf) That is also proved by the fact, that the word "vampire" was originally a word for wolf's fur/coat.
  • Similar to the last on: It is said a werewolf will transform into a vampire as soon as he dies. Making the werewolve a prestage of the vampire curse.
There are plenty of really cool myth about werewolves and vampires and it makes me rather sad, that most of the modern literature doesn't use these things. Vampires and werewolves are always strong and fearsome creatures who rule the night and can only be killed by a wood peg or silver bullets...and that's it.
Vampires have so much cool and (partially) silly traits, but no one uses them! ;__; Some examples:
  • A vampire isn't able to enter a houseässer, if he wasn't invited to do so. (gentleman vampires xD)
  • Vampires have the urge to untie knots (that's why people put fishing nets into the coffin, to prevent a soon resurrection)
  • Vampires can't cross flowing waters (only under certain circumstances)

Tragic wall of text - sorry

• Some myths speak about werewolves as servants of vampires: In these stories vampires are able to curse people to become werewolves by biting them. (I guess there is a difference between a mere bite (=werewolve) and blood sucking (=vampire)) Besides this, they shall be able to create ghouls, which are lesser vampires (dumb and weak undead).
  • Other sources believe vampires are able to transform into werewolves. (there is no difference between a vampire and a werewolf) That is also proved by the fact, that the word "vampire" was originally a word for wolf's fur/coat.
  • Similar to the last on: It is said a werewolf will transform into a vampire as soon as he dies. Making the werewolve a prestage of the vampire curse.
There are plenty of really cool myth about werewolves and vampires and it makes me rather sad, that most of the modern literature doesn't use these things. Vampires and werewolves are always strong and fearsome creatures who rule the night and can only be killed by a wood peg or silver bullets...and that's it.
Vampires have so much cool and (partially) silly traits, but no one uses them! ;__; Some examples:
  • A vampire isn't able to enter a houseässer, if he wasn't invited to do so. (gentleman vampires xD)
  • Vampires have the urge to untie knots (that's why people put fishing nets into the coffin, to prevent a soon resurrection)
  • Vampires can't cross flowing waters (only under certain circumstances)

Tragic wall of text - sorry
I actually did know the part about werewolves turning into vampires when they die, it happens if the body is burried rather than burned. Also thank you for those facts mel. ^^

Get.... The hell off my server before I hunt you down and permanently disable your internet.
First of all my compter is broken so good luck with that and it isn't YOUR server plus your name isn't even orange.
And what I think about Thylan is what I think about them not YOURS. Anyone can like them or hate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.