To Julius Peirgarten

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by PresentMediator, Sep 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. PresentMediator

PresentMediator You betcha Supremium

On the board of the Wraith

Julius Peirgarten,

If you're reading this, please go home. We all worry about you... The sewers really isn't a place for nobility to be wandering alone.

• Powerful Powerful x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Anarchizm

Anarchizm Regalian Pioneer

From The Crimson Company
    Dear Wraith Cistern,

Worry about the rights you slander and your heads remaining intact through the slew of horrible accusations cast in your direction rather than what a group of hired mercenaries do while contracted.

Worry about yourselves, jacobins. May the Spirit have mercy on the foolish.

Spirit Guide,
    Ser Julius Peirgarten
    Captain of the Crimson Company
    [​IMG]

• Powerful x 14
    • Immersive x 1
    • Cuddles! x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  3. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

To the spineless cretin that authored this message,

Deliver another metaphor of a threat against my family, and I will make myself a pair of pants from your skin after I'm done flaying you on the rafters of Eleng. I'll make sure to cook the remains of your meat for my panthers appetite.

Unlike you, I make not threats, but promises.

With the utmost sincerity I spit on your existence,
    Ser Rodrigo Peirgarten.

• Powerful Powerful x 9
    • Constructive Constructive x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. DedJok

DedJok skilled in ways beyond your feeble understanding Staff Member Lore2

A man with a mask resembling a crab could be seen scribbling under the note. It read as follows:
    “Dear Person with no right coming down here.
    Bite me.”
    Under said scribbling was a rather poor sketching of a crab.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
  5. Ryria

Ryria i amne jusst a litle creechr

Charlie stood across from the notice board, tapping her chin as her shimmering silven eyes scoured across the various written rebuttals (assuming those from Rodrigo and Julius were public).

“Y’know.. if it were me, and it’s not, but if it were, I think I’d just avoid making a very angry written letter and instead just do something right away, like tracking down whoever posted this and beating his ass. Something about those threats from the Peirgarten just scream ‘I’m trying too hard’.”

She spoke to those around her, if they wanted to listen or not. She turned to peer over the responses once again, something new catching her eye.

“Holy shit, he has a panther?”

• Powerful Powerful x 5
  6. Winterless

Winterless The MVP of Romance RP

Grey eyes darted over the notice board, their owner chuckling slightly as he read.

"Mrm. That's not going to end well."

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Another small note would be left among the others.

"

I think this is a bad idea to be cluttering the board with.
    - Gwen

"

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  8. Bearacuda

Bearacuda I am crime man

A nice ink drawing of a jungle cat eating a Manathar or Kathar, (it was rather hard to tell) was posted atop this one.

• Powerful Powerful x 4
  9. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

One particular Isldar stared at the mess of notices in awe, before whipping out her journal, tearing a page out and snatching a pencil to scribble away. Once the page consisted of the perfectly necessary amount of exclamation points, and a crudely drawn angry frowning face, she slapped it onto the board- Front and center, right in the middle of the cluster.
    Dear Everyone,
    Shut up idiots, nobody cares!!!!!!!!!! >:(
    Thank you, that is all.

• Immersive Immersive x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
  10. Wolfen_

Wolfen_ Terminally sleepy

Joseph furrowed his brow as he looked at the sea of responses on the noticeboard. Quirking an amused smile as he opted to throw his hat in the ring and place his own note right at the bottom of the responses which simply read:

“The person below eats shit.”

• Powerful Powerful x 14
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Nirnro0t

Nirnro0t Always smirking

From A Laughing 'Criminal'

To Ser Ass and Ser Bigger-Ass,

Do you sit around and scheme of threats all day, I wonder? A. Julius, give it some effort to the threats, your usually so colorful with them. B. Don't lie, tsk tsk. I was not the only witness to last night, to come around wandering alone in the sewers to beat on people, how bold of you. I would say maybe someone is just kindly warning you... but that would be a massive stretch, considering most of Old Town hates your fucking guts. Maybe Rodrigo will give you another slap on the wrist, right? As for the other Peirgarten. Turn it down. There's creative and then dramatic, maybe you should consider acting. It might bring some life to your cold, dead expression. I wonder if poor temper runs in the family. Let me be direct to both of you. Stay out of the sewers. To the guy that put this up... let's get drunk some time. You buy.

With no sincerity at all, I spit on you both.

(This individuals handwriting was less elegant and differed from their usual style of writing to mask themselves further. A poorly drawn, crude drawing of a hand, with the middle finger sticking up was drawn below this notice..)

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #11 Nirnro0t, Sep 23, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  12. DolittleGuy

DolittleGuy Scrungo Enthusiast

A lone note was posted along with all of the replies.

I can clog up the noticeboard too
    - Venni

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  13. PresentMediator

PresentMediator You betcha Supremium

This was a baiting post to get Julius to admit his ventures to the sewers alone publicly. Please don't crowd the thread with sh*tposting unless absolutely necessary!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Anarchizm

It necessary bro..

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. ASickRat

ASickRat Bane of Europe

A letter would be placed over the first, held to the board by a dagger

To the filth and jacobins of the wraith

The only thing you must concern yourself with is the fact your heads still lie upon your shoulders, be grateful you do not rot with a stack of corpses.

(its signed with a smeer of golden ink)

16. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

A letter was posted along with the others.
    "To whomever Crimson Inquisi-cunt this may concern,
    Please, with all do respect, remain away from the sewers. Whether I myself am wanted there or not, I'd rather not be within your presence whilst in a place where I should not expect a filthy Pissgarden. You might as well the rest of the note was written in Wa'an, mostly stating insults.
    Signed,
    [​IMG]
    (The Renegade)"
    Said letter was written in slightly messier ink, as if the write was either trying to make their handwriting seem different, or had a bit of trouble holding the paper down.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Anarchizm

“Someone oughta set the notice board on fire at this point.”

• Agree Agree x 10
  18. alianon

alianon . Supremium

Faust stared at the notice board, before going to pin his own advertisement within all this! He's going to get that Clout someway or another.

• Powerful Powerful x 6
  19. HereticTakao

HereticTakao dark spirited demidevil

To The Peirgartens,

You nobility really love making gruesome “promises”, don’t you? Well I’ll make a promise to you. If I catch any of you down here, and you come into my oh-so gentle hands, here’s a brief summary of what will happen.

First I’ll flay your skin off. Starting with your arms, slowly, making sure I extract every music to my ears scream you make. Then I’ll heal you. And then I’ll repeat the process over and over again. Switching body parts, making sure I hit every weak point on your pathetic bodies.

When I’m done having my fun, I’ll finally slit your throats and put you out of your misery. See unlike you, I can be merciful but cruel.

Sincerely,

None of your business. Two can play the game of secrecy, the only question is, who will lose?

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Educated Educated x 1
    #19 HereticTakao, Sep 23, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  20. Magivore

Magivore No Rest For The Wicked

To the exciting new band-wagon of announcements,

Remember the time you captured a Vampire, tortured them, beat their nose in, branded them, cured them, and then sent them back into the city like they were a lame dog solely because they were wandering in the wrong half of the city? And the time women were so concerned about your presence that they came to me to vent, quivering like a leaf and afraid to say your name? Or perhaps the time you consistently gave your men the order to kill everyone who opposed you no matter the circumstance and no matter if they verbally disagreed or violently? I certainly do. So do the women. And so do those who dared say 'no' to you once. And so do the Sanguine who still thrash and weep in their sleep, screaming for me to help stop the torture that cannot be undone.

I would stick to the courtrooms and the Elven Moors and let your lackeys do the hunting down below if I were you- you can hire new mercenaries, but the poor Lady Chancellor can't hire new relatives.

There was no signature behind the document, but the meticulous effort put into every word and the fact the paper was waterlogged made it clear it belongs to a scholar that doesn't ever visit the surface.

• Powerful Powerful x 10
    • Immersive Immersive x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  21. Anarchizm

"By far the best reply. Lying and attempts at slander, Wah! People are mean to vampires because we take blood and harm the surface! Wah! We cry at night for getting beaten for doing stuff we're not supposed to. What a joke. I feel no sympathy for what I to do the sinful and jacobinist. Nor should anyone with half a brain." He said, speaking with some of the mercenaries around himself whilst sending for a servant to place an advertisement to the Crimson Company under
    it. boop. https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/⚔️the-crimson-company-⚔️.76871/

ave kramer
    leave a like in the comment section below bros, for arthur

• Like x 4
    • Powerful x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
    #21 Anarchizm, Sep 23, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  22. Bearacuda

Bearacuda I am crime man

Kauin : Narrowed their eyes seeing person after person line up, remark a comment to their lonesome self or post their own note to then wait hours until another person showed up to either do one of the two, and then repeat. Eventually they took to walk up to the board again. Remove the letter that was pinned with the knife to pocket it and then place the letter back up there with one of the pins in the pin jars that was on a table near the post board. Standing this time to wait for the next person to show up.

23. Jonificus

Jonificus Pizza the Hutt

"You've all just posted cringe.." Malaqar scoffs, in his lounge, possibly to a painting of himself.

• Powerful Powerful x 21
    • Winner Winner x 1
  24. Brit<3

Brit<3 Chief of the Damned

Lilianne looked over the paper.Let’s make sure Julius doesn’t get near our Brood lounge...” told to her brood companion. @GamingLeopurred

25. MyCatBubbles

MyCatBubbles Massivecrafts Schizo

A woman smiled from under her mask, icy blue eyes peeking out from the steel eye slits as she read over the letter.

"Julius who? Could I get coin off him?"

26. leichendame

leichendame Regalian Pioneer

Julian could be seen scribbling a note onto the board, "THE FUCKING PEARGARDEN WENT INTO THE SEWERS!"

27. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

A particular Silven would take a long ol’ glance at the collection of cluttered notes and letters that now piled up on top of each other before she eeeeeeever so slowly crept away from the mess,
    Well someone was caught doing a naughty.”

28. Arhbi

Arhbi Peacemaker

A rich noble boy points and laughs at all the impoverished criminals making thinly veiled and empty threats.

• Educated Educated x 3
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  29. Kingdom56

Kingdom56 Only if being a meme-dealer was a real profession.

A certain crimson witch looked over at the notice board.. Seeing all the notes, but not actually going over to read them, murmuring to himself, "Way too much damn readin' for me. Pfah, what a pain in the ass.. You could write a book with all those." He would remark as they moved down over to the wraith's bar to order himself a fresh glass of whiskey.

30. ASickRat

ASickRat Bane of Europe

A masked man ripped every single thing off the board, going to paint the board with red paint

Crimson Company

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  31. Vegemiite

Vegemiite monty appreciator Supremium

A random sewer goer just watched person after person come to the board of the Wraith, including three whole nobles with just a look of confusion. The board seemed to be getting a lot of attention today.

• Winner Winner x 1
  32. Nidakk

Nidakk Phsycotic Horse Rider

A certain shifter snake looked at the note and cackled until her sides hurt. She turned to a vampire nearby that wanted nothing to do with her. “Is it not ironic that these nobles talk such a big game that you would think they actually had balls on them. Yet, they are too afraid to send a guard force down to deal with us when we cause mischief. The only thing I hear are false threats to a person obviously trying to help them. But, that hardly matters because the chance that they will be hunted and killed on sight down here just rose marginally.”

33. alianon

alianon . Supremium

• Like Like x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  34. canaaa

canaaa tea gremlin Staff Member PR2

Ah, gee. If y'all need a new board, come up to Charlotte's Colonial Carvin' Co. (at Dragon's Bend 8!) to come grab it. Heck, I'll even put in a section for whatever this is.

I mean, seriously? Ain't the guy a mercenary captain? If y'all want him outta the sewers, either fight 'im out or just pay him nice to keep him somewhere else. That ain't too hard, now, is it?

Thanks for your business,
    Charlotte Hayes

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  35. Nirnro0t

Nirnro0t Always smirking

A golden-masked individual would look this over again as she returned, she snarled and let out a cold laugh as she beheld it again. She’d move to paint over this with cheap, black paint, crossing a fat ‘X’ over the words. Along with the words under it;

[​IMG]

36. Aurelian30k

Aurelian30k The Fashion Knight

A looming figure in the armour of the Crimson Cmpany nailed another notice to the board. "Yes, it is a shame we must worry about the poor man delving into the Undercity to do his work. If only the void tainted fiends that dwell here were purged. If you're looking to do your part for the cause or better your life and standing, join The Crimson Company of his Holiness Ser Julius Peirgarten today." Posted under this would be a flyer for the Company

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  37. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

"ju . lius peigarften go home" is written in chicken-ish scratch, clearly by the hand of someone untrained.

• Educated Educated x 3
    • Immersive Immersive x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
  38. MonMarty

MonMarty Thotdodger Staff Member Server Owner

[​IMG]

• Winner x 39
    • Powerful x 14
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Immersive x 1
    • Cuddles! x 1
    • Thank You! x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  39. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

Crowned Arthair looked at the mess of announcements that had become of the Noticeboard, eventually stumbling upon the initial message that informed Julius to depart - A nice message, was it not?

Confused, they departed for the evening, such aggression stemming from a note of concern was a headache to contemplate.

40. Aurelian30k

Aurelian30k The Fashion Knight

The Same Crimson reappeared at the board with the jingle of a coinpurse to his step. Going to strip off the wallpaper like layers of notices from the board. Replacing them with a new single one.

[​IMG]

Congratulations! You've all made the news. Look forward to tonight's issue of the Imperial Times.

Regards,
    [​IMG]

Editor in Chief of the Imperial Times
    Press Secretary of the Violet Order

Courtier Palatine of the Imperial Court

[​IMG]

Once done, the Crimson walks off with a bag filled with papers and the easiest Regals he's ever made.

• Powerful Powerful x 7