⚔️the Crimson Company ⚔️

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Anarchizm, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Anarchizm

Anarchizm Regalian Pioneer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

╔═══════════════☩══♛══☩═══════════════╗
    Name:
    The Crimson Company
    Company Sigil: Crimson Lion
    Company Anthem/Theme: Here
    Colors of choice: Dark Red and Black
    Origins: Colonial Settlements of Essalonia
    Words: “The ruthless never fail to prosper”
    Values: Fear Mongering, Efficiency, Loyalty
    ╚═══════════════☩══✦══☩═══════════════╝

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Crimson Company is a proud mercenary band of skilled warriors from all corners of Aloria and the Regalian Empire who now currently reside in the Holy City. Their services are best offered to noblemen, noblewomen, and aberrant hunters whom are able to afford the hefty price that it costs to hire them. A relatively private band that are few in number. Yet, make up for this by recruiting elite warriors into their ranks and forging beneficial alliances within the city. They are best used when hired to instill fear in enemies or when used to hunt down unwanted aberrants and beasts alike. The company caters mostly to the nobility of the city. They also show willingness to be hired by the protectors of Common and Holy Law. Doing its best to maintain its good graces with the Violet Order, respecting them as the one true law enforcers of Regalia.

Originally founded by one Julius Peirgarten in the lands of Lorhauser who upon being legitimized eventually brought the values and ideals of his original company from Opper Calemberg to the newly founded company in Brixoid. Most of the companies original members had been made up mostly of Blackmarks and Hitloks along with Darkwald and Bloodcast Knights who were looking for both purpose and coin. Both of which was readily available when led by the bastard Peirgarten. The ruthless tendencies and reputation of the Company can be traced back to their Opper Calemberg roots which bred a cut-throat nature that favored inspiring fear into enemies through merciless acts of brutality which served as a reminder to those who opposed them. Examples of such acts are best showcased during the Peirgarten attack of the House Viduggla civilian colonies in mid 307 AC.

Members of the Crimson Company were commonly referred to as “red lions” by many of the Lorhauser populous, a common nickname that stuck and that is still used by most members today. The band of mercenaries are not just renowned for their combat prowess but for the bonds that are built when fighting with one another. Each red lion considers another to be their brother in arms. Where one goes the other shall follow sticking together like a pride that prowls the plains. The brothers and sisters at arms hunt together, bleed together, triumph together and if needed, they die together. No task too difficult, no sacrifice too great for the mercenaries who are bent on fulfilling their contracts upon being hired.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

╔═══════════☩══♛══☩═══════════╗
    Expectations

Be respectful to those you interact with
    Provide good and progressive roleplay
    Don’t powergame or metagame
    Good conduct expected OOC
    No toxicity tolerated OOC
    Enjoy the rp that you do
    ╚═══════════☩══✦══☩═══════════╝

╔═══════════════════════════☩══♛══☩═══════════════════════════╗
    Rules

Rule I - The Right to receive an automatic weapon permit that allows them to open carry non-military grade weaponry. They may use a plate mail chest piece and chainmail arm protection and leggings. Half-plate is permitted, Full plate is not permitted. Leather helmets are permitted, however full metal helmets are not. Mercenary helmets must also not obscure facial features. At The Cost of not bringing undue harm to an innocent or bystander, under severe penalty by the Bulwark Court. They must additionally assist the Violet Order in bringing down particularly dangerous beasts and individuals that are too dangerous to be handled by normal guards.

Rule II - The Right to be paid by their employer, nobility or otherwise, for basic protection, event guarding, track and hunt bounties posted by city authorities, and martial tasks that do not directly disturb the peace. At The Cost of swearing undying loyalty to the Empire, and to the Imperial Spirit, and maintaining the interests of the Imperial Family.

Rule III - The Right to work unimpeded by "petty crimes", and are not held by Regalian Law when operating in the Sewers, so long as they carry a copy of a contract, an employer's signature, or bounty for verification by the Violet Order on request, and do not, in the eyes of the Violet Order, break the law to such a degree it becomes a danger to the security of the Realm. At The Cost of paying a tithe of 10% of their contracted price to the State, and must otherwise follow the Regalian Law.

╚═════════════════════════☩══✦══☩═══════════════════════╝

This mercenary band has been created with the goal of bringing back mercenary roleplay and the community itself by trying to integrate it in ways that have not been done in quite some time! If anyone is interested in being apart of this or participating in some way, shape, or form please message me on the forums!

IGN:
    Proficiency points:
    Character Application:
    Reason for applying:
    IC Letter:

• Powerful Powerful x 16
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #1 Anarchizm, Jul 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  2. Anarchizm

3. Anarchizm

The Crimson Company is now openly accepting applicants for the creation of a new mercenary charter.

4. NightLight12

NightLight12 TheRiceFieldman

IGN: Nightlight12
    Proficiency:35
    Character application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/clause-adelart-the-bounty-hunter.82148/
    Reason: The character i make is a mercenary, needs a guild to fulfill his purpose in the story.
    IC letter:
    Dear commander of the crimson company
    I, Clause adelart wish to pledge my service to the guild of mercenaries, i have my fair share in of experience in combat and i have tracked bounties before but mostly for people who owe money to rich folks. I do hope you read this letter and see my worth.
    -Clause Adelart.

5. Anseran

Anseran Ifrit Enthusiast

IGN: Anseran
    Proficiency points: 60
    Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/osira-laerinsyr.78881/
    Reason for applying: I want Osira to get involved in more anti-villain activities directly.
    IC Letter:

"Dear Commander du Vicieux,

You know me well enough. I served you briefly in The Inquisition, and, following that, in the Old Guard. We trudged into the lair of the Heart to plant the explosives necessary to help put an end to the Clicker Crisis. I departed the Old Guard because I felt I could do more elsewhere. In Ceardia, against the horrors which taunted the locals. This is how I ended up tangled in the Playero's mess. A mess I regret and should have seen coming. Since then I've heard nothing but talk of Sanguine being on the rise, having the nerve to attempt to kidnap nobility, and with the unfortunate capture of Baron Typhonus' sister. I write you this letter because I realise that I can still do good within the city with my combative skills, sharpened during my prior service. It would be an honour to fight alongside you once more within the Crimson Company.

In addition to this, Clause Adelhart offered to vouch for me.

Sincerely,
    Osira Lae'rinsyr"

6. Anarchizm

Sign-ups for the Crimson Company are now being accepted once more. Now with the chance to be paid in prog regals!