Alchemist Looking For Clients

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by alianon, Mar 26, 2019.

1. alianon

alianon . Supremium

[​IMG]
    A meager note was set up upon the Tavern poster wall, swaying with the breeze. Those that approach would first notice the two written alphabets one on-top of the other. The former is written in Common, and the latter written in Etosian.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ☩ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜​

To all those that read this,
    I am an alchemist currently residing outside of city walls. I commute to and fro my current vocation, and I'm always in need of a few extra coins, mainly to cover the cost of regular transportation and to further my use to the Imperial city. My name is Faust Sokolov, and with twelve years of study in the field, I'd be more than happy to service any client in need of a concoction or vial. Please reply to this notice with one of your own, and I'll see to it.
    • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
    • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
    • [ A mediocre sketch of a woman with distinct green eyes senselessly scribbling on the wall is X'd out in red ink. ]

• Immersive x 1
    • Powerful x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    #1 alianon, Mar 26, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  2. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

**Not much later, another scribbled drawing would be found pinned up next to the notice. The picture was a kindergarten-ish profile of a generic man with scribbled black hair, dark marks beneath his eyes, and a smile!**

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  3. alianon

alianon . Supremium

This note was recently taken from beneath the more recent news, and slapped on the front wall.

• Powerful Powerful x 3