butterthynugget

e-girl
Premium
Reaction score
Faction
Insani
The Silver Ring

Chaos.jpg

"La croissance est pénible. Le changement est pénible. Mais rien n'est aussi pénible que de rester coincé quelque part que vous n'appartiennent pas."

Those who think that you can overcome a fear by chance are foolish. How you overcome fear is by change. Many believe that it means weakness to be controlled and commanded. However, we imagine a future of collected chaos; a family of those more clever than the last. You and us, by our side, will be promised a better escape. We have an army, and it's growing. An army of those more desperate than one would think. An army of those who have not let the hopeless dismay of poverty consume their identity. Those who deliberately turn their heads and scoff will find themselves soon longing for where we will soon go.

How do we find our way, you may ask?

Drugs. The powder of the damned. Our alchemists have near unlimited supply of opium and smokes. The collective chaos mused with the peaceful tranquility of contentment those receive when those take what we give is enough to drive them to carelessness and desperation. We oath that you will either consume what we offer and thrive with us, or stand by our side, selling what you need to sell, killing what you need to kill, and living how you need to live. I find it riveting how little one needs to do to break down the soul. Don't you agree?

If you believe in this power, then I may have a job for you. Curiosity never really killed the cat.

OOC Info (AKA this isn't known IC information / OOC notes)

The Silver Ring is a drug cartel that blackmail, poison, and force others into the addiction of what they sell. Once a member joins, they are branded with the initials "SR" by Miss L, and ruthlessly manipulated and blackmailed to the point of total secrecy. After an application, there will be an IC meeting between your char and Miss L. Their goal is to rise up on power and money by framing or exploiting those with more wealth than themselves. I think this group has potential to be really fun to roleplay, and to actually make an IC difference.
I'm thinking that if we keep meta-gaming out from the mixture, think smart, and have fun with The Silver Ring, we could get our characters to make something pretty big.

Positions

The only position that is not available to apply for is Chairperson.

(Boss)
Chairperson

(Guards / Skilled persons) Sentinels

(Drug makers / Detriment makers) Alchemists

(Burglars) Desperados

(Weaponry making) Forgers

Application

IG Name:

Character Name:

Description of Character:

Character App
(Optional):

Mutes/Bans/Jails:

Skype?:

Position Applying for:

Reason for Applying:

IC Letter
(Describing skills, name, race, and reason for joining):

IG Name: SnashuuPomaymay
Character Name: Gwennivia Valory Laquinn
Description of Character: A witty, flirty, and often mistaken for an Avanthar, Gwen is quite the personality, as well as quite the alchemist. Being an expert of her class in alchemy, you'd expect her to be a well known saleswoman, but alas, her attitude keeps her under selling things only when she needs to, using the rest for attacks, wounds, and self defense.
Character App: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/gwennivia-valory-laquinn.57921/
Mutes/Bans/Jails: None
Position Applying For: Alchemist
Reason For Applying: OOCly, I need a use for this character and more people for her to know, ICly, this could due her some good connection wise.
IC Letter:
The Silver Ring,
I hope this letter finds you in good health, and in a poor enough position to take your friendly local alchemist in for a job. I'll be introducing myself as Gwennivia, or Gwen, no surnames will be given. You see, I think I could do you a few favors, being an expert of boils and bubbles, and very capable of holding my own. As far as you'll be aware, I'm an Avanthar with the things you need. As for why you're receiving this letter? I happen to seek for something new, maybe a door ready for me to open, or a connection to get me one step closer to a rise. One way or another, I see this group as an opportunity, and I will not lose it.
With love,
You're Friendly Local Alchemist~

IG Name: SnashuuPomaymay
Character Name: Gwennivia Valory Laquinn
Description of Character: A witty, flirty, and often mistaken for an Avanthar, Gwen is quite the personality, as well as quite the alchemist. Being an expert of her class in alchemy, you'd expect her to be a well known saleswoman, but alas, her attitude keeps her under selling things only when she needs to, using the rest for attacks, wounds, and self defense.
Character App: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/gwennivia-valory-laquinn.57921/
Mutes/Bans/Jails: None
Position Applying For: Alchemist
Reason For Applying: OOCly, I need a use for this character and more people for her to know, ICly, this could due her some good connection wise.
IC Letter:
The Silver Ring,
I hope this letter finds you in good health, and in a poor enough position to take your friendly local alchemist in for a job. I'll be introducing myself as Gwennivia, or Gwen, no surnames will be given. You see, I think I could do you a few favors, being an expert of boils and bubbles, and very capable of holding my own. As far as you'll be aware, I'm an Avanthar with the things you need. As for why you're receiving this letter? I happen to seek for something new, maybe a door ready for me to open, or a connection to get me one step closer to a rise. One way or another, I see this group as an opportunity, and I will not lose it.
With love,
You're Friendly Local Alchemist~
PM me and we'll set up a meeting!

Application

IG Name: Nixces

Character Name: Sahara Nejem

A heretic of a sassy quadir woman.

Mutes/Bans/Jails: Muted for inappropriate general discussion

Skype?: You got it

Position Applying for: Sentinel

Reason for Applying: You bullied me into it (noitlooksniceily)

IC Letter

Do to my dear sibling not being able to write, I Lamia Nejem will pen to you myself. My twin Sahara is interested in working underneath your business, despite my wishes. She is quite strong, but an annoying cunt make sure to pack earplugs. -Lamia Nejem

Application

IG Name: Nixces

Character Name: Sahara Nejem

A heretic of a sassy quadir woman.

Mutes/Bans/Jails: Muted for inappropriate general discussion

Skype?: You got it

Position Applying for: Sentinel

Reason for Applying: You bullied me into it (noitlooksniceily)

IC Letter

Do to my dear sibling not being able to write, I Lamia Nejem will pen to you myself. My twin Sahara is interested in working underneath your business, despite my wishes. She is quite strong, but an annoying cunt make sure to pack earplugs. -Lamia Nejem
PM me and we'll set up a meeting!

IG Name:
Isldar.

Character Name: Naru Ataktos.

Description of Character: Naru is quite cruel, and still improving her skills, though she can craft any products under 6/10.

uh

uh

read the app for the rest im bad at describing things

Character App (Optional): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/naru-ataktos.55733/ just need to update a bit of the life story.

Mutes/Bans/Jails:
i'm a good kid.

Skype?: yep.

Position Applying for: Alchemist.

Reason for Applying: I want to start playing this character more, and you're cool so.

IC Letter (Describing skills, name, race, and reason for joining):

An envelope with a slight water mark at the bottom could be found, when opened the letter having the watermark at the bottom of the letter. The writing wasn't the neatest, yet with a tad bit of difficulty, it could be read.

To whomever this may concern,

Greetings, my name is Naru Ataktos. I am a Shendar, and a triplet, though it appears me and my sisters have separated. I'm not going into details of why and how, though I can make drugs and supply you. I want another place to call 'home' in some form, as my old Shendar tribe burned down and I don't have much of a place elsewhere. If needed, I can also use my Ombratore abilities to benefit you in any way. It's your choice whether you accept me-- if you do, I can't promise I'll be the kindest, but I don't think you'd expect me to be in a gang such as this. Farewell.

- Naru Ataktos.

IG Name:
Isldar.

Character Name: Naru Ataktos.

Description of Character: Naru is quite cruel, and still improving her skills, though she can craft any products under 6/10.

uh

uh

read the app for the rest im bad at describing things

Character App (Optional): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/naru-ataktos.55733/ just need to update a bit of the life story.

Mutes/Bans/Jails:
i'm a good kid.

Skype?: yep.

Position Applying for: Alchemist.

Reason for Applying: I want to start playing this character more, and you're cool so.

IC Letter (Describing skills, name, race, and reason for joining):

An envelope with a slight water mark at the bottom could be found, when opened the letter having the watermark at the bottom of the letter. The writing wasn't the neatest, yet with a tad bit of difficulty, it could be read.

To whomever this may concern,

Greetings, my name is Naru Ataktos. I am a Shendar, and a triplet, though it appears me and my sisters have separated. I'm not going into details of why and how, though I can make drugs and supply you. I want another place to call 'home' in some form, as my old Shendar tribe burned down and I don't have much of a place elsewhere. If needed, I can also use my Ombratore abilities to benefit you in any way. It's your choice whether you accept me-- if you do, I can't promise I'll be the kindest, but I don't think you'd expect me to be in a gang such as this. Farewell.

- Naru Ataktos.
PM me and we'll set something up!

Someone watched the new kingsman and likes the color silver