Archived The Naga Language: Nagian

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HydraLana

The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
From the people who brought you Nagrecian, now comes the Nagaian Language!

A MASSIVE SHOUT OUT TO MiningMac5 who creating most of this, he truly did most of the work. Thalan79 also helped and, of course, me. We have been at this excessively for the past week after we kinda felt it dormant over the holidays but now here it is, hope you like it! Tell us what you think!

A - A
B - Ra
C - Na
D - Ha
E - Shi
F - Ma
G - Za
H - Wa
I - Da
J - Ba
K - Gi
L - Ki
M - I
N - Ni
O - Ya
P - Sa
Q - Ka
R - Ji
S - Chi
T - Ri
U - Zi
V - Mi
W - Ga
X - Hi
Y - Hu
Z - Bu

Sentence Rule: Merge any repeated letters together.

Ex. Washikikiya=Washikiya (Hello)

Calligraphy form:
nagani0001-jpg.20661

Common Phrases:
Greetings - Zajishiridanizachi
Farewell - Majishigashiki
May the Gods Protect - Iahu riwashi sajiyarishinari
Yes - Hushichi
No- Niya
I am not resisting arrest - Da ai niyari jishichidachiridaniza ajishichiri (disclaimer: Telling a guard this may unnerve them and cause immediate death. Something about lizard and snake people saying things they don't understand. You have been warned.)

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
So you basically think think that this shouldn't be the official Naga language because it isn't in the write-me lore section?
No, he's saying that it should be moved to the write-me lore section so they can review it before implementing it.

No, he's saying that it should be moved to the write-me lore section so they can review it before implementing it.
But he answered in the poll that he doesn't think this should be the official Naga language. So I asked what he doesn't like about it.

Absolutely not, I am in support of this though your rude twisting of my words is not appreciated.
Sir, I can see on the poll that you voted that this shouldn't be the official Naga language.​

I don't necessarily dislike it, lore suggestions and ideas just don't belong in feedback and suggestions. They aaaaall should go in the write me suggestion so people like Marty or Ryci can get a look and decide to implement it.
So you basically think think that this shouldn't be the official Naga language because it isn't in the write-me lore section?
He says what you are doing wrong, you're not responding to it in the right way.

Status
Not open for further replies.