Archived The Naga Language: Nagian

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HydraLana

The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
From the people who brought you Nagrecian, now comes the Nagaian Language!

A MASSIVE SHOUT OUT TO MiningMac5 who creating most of this, he truly did most of the work. Thalan79 also helped and, of course, me. We have been at this excessively for the past week after we kinda felt it dormant over the holidays but now here it is, hope you like it! Tell us what you think!

A - A
B - Ra
C - Na
D - Ha
E - Shi
F - Ma
G - Za
H - Wa
I - Da
J - Ba
K - Gi
L - Ki
M - I
N - Ni
O - Ya
P - Sa
Q - Ka
R - Ji
S - Chi
T - Ri
U - Zi
V - Mi
W - Ga
X - Hi
Y - Hu
Z - Bu

Sentence Rule: Merge any repeated letters together.

Ex. Washikikiya=Washikiya (Hello)

Calligraphy form:
nagani0001-jpg.20661

Common Phrases:
Greetings - Zajishiridanizachi
Farewell - Majishigashiki
May the Gods Protect - Iahu riwashi sajiyarishinari
Yes - Hushichi
No- Niya
I am not resisting arrest - Da ai niyari jishichidachiridaniza ajishichiri (disclaimer: Telling a guard this may unnerve them and cause immediate death. Something about lizard and snake people saying things they don't understand. You have been warned.)

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I was going to make a reply using this language, then my browser reloaded and cleared my typing, so, screw it. Nidanashi gayajigi yani riwadachi. -riwaziirachi zisa-

Hmm... To me, and this is coming from someone who is in possession of more than one way to encript the English language, specifically 6 ways, this looks like nothing more than a more advanced encription.

However.

I really admire the attempt. Nice job. :)

Chishijidayazichikihu. Da Ishiani dari. :)

Saw this and I couldn't help but look at it. I enjoy looking at things the community comes up with for lore.

Hmmm. Reminds me of Japanese, what with the syllables. Though, I'm a bit afraid to see how long Nagaian sentences would be for the overly wordy. :P Overall, it sounds pretty interesting! Nice job!

Ishi kidagishi. :D

๖ۣۜMan, still sucks I couldn't pipe in very much for this Nagan culture idea... I kinda feel bad for being useless. XD
However, as being able to watch it become produced in that conversation held such grace, majesty, and no small amount of idiocy, as well. But that's what makes this amazing. A few people, that thought the scaled didn't have enough, had supplied their entire world out of a few thoughts and a few words.
You have my support for this lovely thing.
+1 Bookmarked And Support
Waadaki riwadaki Niazaa!

Gashiki... (well...)

Thanks for the support! Hope for this to become official.

This is technically speaking a code, but I really doubt anyone has the time to sit down and write out the grammar, words, and sentence structure for a completely original language :P

So good job :)

Washikiya Niaza, Da ai raziri a majidashinihakihu riyajis.

Da kidagishi riwadachi dahawa!

1+ CHIZISAYAJIRI

(Hope I did this all Correctly xD)

Da Ai Sajishizanianiri.

I feel accomplished.
Good job, guys, this is cool! Can't wait to see people typing this IG!
Ahahaha... I can only see you dedicated ones doing so.

Da Ai Sajishizanianiri.

I feel accomplished.
Good job, guys, this is cool! Can't wait to see people typing this IG!
Ahahaha... I can only see you dedicated ones doing so.
Good...goooood.

It is making that tiny "lol I can't display this" icon, and even when I try to Right Click > Open in New Tab it doesn't work. I'm not sure why. Maybe try uploading your image to a free site like imgur.com? I haven't had problems with images hosted by them, and that site is so easy to use.

I like this! I remember a while back when Ben_2025 made a pretty advanced Yanar language, that was fun.

I myself am a big fan of roleplay languages, as nothing is more exciting then when you meet another character of the same race and you both know some/all of a language. The only annoying part is when non-Naga who wouldn't speak this naturally decide they want to be able to speak every language in the world, and automatically know this.

If this takes off, I may have my Dakkar, who operates under the ruse of being a Naga, speak this when he encounters other Naga.

I like this! I remember a while back when Ben_2025 made a pretty advanced Yanar language, that was fun.

I myself am a big fan of roleplay languages, as nothing is more exciting then when you meet another character of the same race and you both know some/all of a language. The only annoying part is when non-Naga who wouldn't speak this naturally decide they want to be able to speak every language in the world, and automatically know this.

If this takes off, I may have my Dakkar, who operates under the ruse of being a Naga, speak this when he encounters other Naga.
That would be a very interesting situation.

๖ۣۜFor this language being so amazing yet so difficult...
I'll just do [Nagaian] "Blah blah blah" instead of the rvnjevbvuiejvmivenij. Sorry guys. XD

Wow, I would of just copied a IRL language, but your created your own. great work my nagas

Gavaari o.o

It's really complicated

I feel the need to find out what my character's name is in this beautiful language you've created:

Riaradariwaa Ajidazi
:D

It wouldn't seem like random syllables would create a language... It's a miracle.

Chizisayajiri.

That means 'Support' I think... and never ask me to pronounce this.

Da jishiakihu kidagishi riwashi gayajigi saziri daniriya riwadachi, zayaha bayara nawaasachi!

Da nashimishiji riakigi kidagishi riwadachi gadariwayaziri a nayahashihi nishihiri riya ishi.
That is all Im going to say here.

Someone needs to make a decoder/encoder for this. Now.

yeah you can use this for about a day and be able to read it... Its pretty sweet.

Luckily for me, I gave up learning German this year... well I know what I'm doing in my free time now!

Status
Not open for further replies.