The Lancierron Sentinels | Violet Guard Chapter

IGN: indyfan98
In Game Character Name:
Sithembisa Syldove

Approved Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/sithembisa-abdoulaye.71820/#post-890449
(awaiting approval)
Is your /seen clean?: I was banned for 3 days because a faction member built a cactus grinder. However, nothing before or since.

Do you have Discord?: Yes.

IC Letter to Commander Cyprien de Letoirneau-Alaire:
Hello. I am Sithembisa. I have been referred to your cause by a friend who serves you, named Benji. He is a fellow Url. I take the form of a giraffe, so I am easy to spot. I do hope you will accept me for this position. Thank you kindly, and Spirit's blessings to you this Wintertide season. I hope to be serving by your side in the Sentinels.

IGN: indyfan98
In Game Character Name: Sithembisa Syldove
Approved Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/sithembisa-abdoulaye.71820/#post-890449
(awaiting approval)
Is your /seen clean?: I was banned for 3 days because a faction member built a cactus grinder. However, nothing before or since.

Hello. I am Sithembisa. I have been referred to your cause by a friend who serves you, named Benji. He is a fellow Url. I take the form of a giraffe, so I am easy to spot. I do hope you will accept me for this position. Thank you kindly, and Spirit's blessings to you this Wintertide season. I hope to be serving by your side in the Sentinels.
Accepted

IGN: Vivamente
Character Name & Application: Wallace Gribbon

Is your /seen clean?:
Yes.

'To the Commander de Letoirneau,

I, Wallace 'Trotsworth' Gribbon am a Warmblood Url in search of work within Law Enforcement and though I've been offered a position with the Inquisition with a reference from their Praefect, I thought it'd be worth inquiring about a position with yourselves at the Violet Order first.

I am fifty eight years old, a hardened warrior with plenty of knowledge, both practical and theoretical. I'm more than happy to serve under your Command and to work my way up the ranks as I have done before in previous areas employment. I am a heavy fighter, so I do hope you'll excuse my use of outlandish weapons, though I think you'll be most impressed by my heavy weapons collection. Please respond in your own time, I have plenty of patience and for now am being kept entertained in the Colosseum if you need to find me at any point.

With Kind Regards & Highest Respect,
Wallace 'Trotsworth' Gribbon.'​

IGN: Vivamente
Character Name & Application: Wallace Gribbon

Is your /seen clean?:
Yes.

'To the Commander de Letoirneau,

I, Wallace 'Trotsworth' Gribbon am a Warmblood Url in search of work within Law Enforcement and though I've been offered a position with the Inquisition with a reference from their Praefect, I thought it'd be worth inquiring about a position with yourselves at the Violet Order first.

I am fifty eight years old, a hardened warrior with plenty of knowledge, both practical and theoretical. I'm more than happy to serve under your Command and to work my way up the ranks as I have done before in previous areas employment. I am a heavy fighter, so I do hope you'll excuse my use of outlandish weapons, though I think you'll be most impressed by my heavy weapons collection. Please respond in your own time, I have plenty of patience and for now am being kept entertained in the Colosseum if you need to find me at any point.

With Kind Regards & Highest Respect,
Wallace 'Trotsworth' Gribbon.'​
Accepted

GN: H0on
Character Name & Application: Durand de Borge

Is your /seen clean?:
Yes
Do you have Discord?: Yes u got mine
Timezone: GMT +8

To the Commander de Letoirneau,

Upon joining the House guard, I have witnessed your nobility and would like to sign up to the Sentinels Charter to aid you in protecting the city.

Sincerely,
Ser Durand de Borge

Last edited:
GN: H0on
Character Name & Application: Durand de Borge

Is your /seen clean?:
Yes
Do you have Discord?: Yes u got mine
Timezone: GMT +8

To the Commander de Letoirneau,

Upon joining the House guard, I have witnessed your nobility and would like to sign up to the Sentinels Charter to aid you in protecting the city.

Sincerely,
Ser Durand de Borge
Accepted.

IGN: Ringo0310
In Game Character Name: Eugenio Leocadio
Posted Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/eugenio-leocadio.67592/

Is your /seen clean?: Yes

What Timezone are you in?: Mountain Timezone
Do you have Discord?: You have it

Dear Lord Commander de Letoirneau-Alaire, I write you this letter for I applied to the house guard, and I believe my combat skills and intellect will help with this Charter and help protect this City.
Sincerely
Eugenio Leocadio.

IGN: Ringo0310
In Game Character Name: Eugenio Leocadio
Posted Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/eugenio-leocadio.67592/

Is your /seen clean?: Yes

What Timezone are you in?: Mountain Timezone
Do you have Discord?: You have it

Dear Lord Commander de Letoirneau-Alaire, I write you this letter for I applied to the house guard, and I believe my combat skills and intellect will help with this Charter and help protect this City.
Sincerely
Eugenio Leocadio.
Accepted for a week trial.

IGN: GadgetPunk
In Game Character Name: Maxine Seryus
Posted Character Application: Posted - Need's Re-Reviewer - ( Currently making needed edits)

Is your /seen clean?: I think so?

What Timezone are you in?: Central US.
Do you have Discord?: Yes (gadgetpunk#5371)

Dearest Commander,

After our brief conversation during a particularly rough case between me and a friend, you commented on needing more capable-in-combat troops, and that, if I was interested, to apply. Thank you for the recommendation, and I will be hopefully be a good use under your command.

Hoping you are well,

Maxine A. Seryus

IGN: GadgetPunk
In Game Character Name: Maxine Seryus
Posted Character Application: Posted - Need's Re-Reviewer - ( Currently making needed edits)

Is your /seen clean?: I think so?
What Timezone are you in?: Central US.
Do you have Discord?: Yes (gadgetpunk#5371)

Dearest Commander,

After our brief conversation during a particularly rough case between me and a friend, you commented on needing more capable-in-combat troops, and that, if I was interested, to apply. Thank you for the recommendation, and I will be hopefully be a good use under your command.

Hoping you are well,

Maxine A. Seryus
Accepted for a week trial.

IGN: Antartican
In Game Character Name: Irlion Charles
Posted Character Application: Yes.

Is your /seen clean?: Indeed.
What Timezone are you in?: EST.
Do you have Discord?: You have it.

"You can assume why I am writing to you. I've gained an interest in joining the Sentinels. My home is the La Mariposa Inn, which is no more than two houses away from your keep. If needed, I can come at any time. I'm a capable fighter while unarmed, or with a shield. I'd pledge my loyalty, and serve with honor and kindness.

Spirit Bless,
Irlion Charles.

IGN: Antartican
In Game Character Name: Irlion Charles
Posted Character Application: Yes.

Is your /seen clean?: Indeed.
What Timezone are you in?: EST.

"You can assume why I am writing to you. I've gained an interest in joining the Sentinels. My home is the La Mariposa Inn, which is no more than two houses away from your keep. If needed, I can come at any time. I'm a capable fighter while unarmed, or with a shield. I'd pledge my loyalty, and serve with honor and kindness.

Spirit Bless,
Irlion Charles.
Accepted

IGN: Ottorintsu
Character Name & Application: Olivier de Letoirneau

Is your /seen clean? Yes. I've never been banned.
What Timezone are you in? BRT.
Do you have Discord? You have it.

IC Letter to Commander:
To my dear brother, Cyprien de Letoirneau,

I have finally returned to Regalia after my studies in Castle Duurwallis. The trip was long and tiring, but I have ultimately decided to immediately get myself started, and as such am writing this letter as an application to join your Sentinels.

My training should be testament to my skill as a combatant, and my drive to apply stems solely from my admiration and trust that I've always put on your person. I wish to serve as a guard under yourself, as you are the man I most respect.

Signed,
Olivier Sébastien de Letoirneau-Alaire
Knight of Bloodcast

IGN: Ottorintsu
Character Name & Application: Olivier de Letoirneau

Is your /seen clean? Yes. I've never been banned.
What Timezone are you in? BRT.
Do you have Discord? You have it.

IC Letter to Commander:
To my dear brother, Cyprien de Letoirneau,

I have finally returned to Regalia after my studies in Castle Duurwallis. The trip was long and tiring, but I have ultimately decided to immediately get myself started, and as such am writing this letter as an application to join your Sentinels.

My training should be testament to my skill as a combatant, and my drive to apply stems solely from my admiration and trust that I've always put on your person. I wish to serve as a guard under yourself, as you are the man I most respect.

Signed,
Olivier Sébastien de Letoirneau-Alaire
Knight of Bloodcast
Accepted

IGN: SpudManDom
In Game Character Name: Cullan of Dunfarrigh.
Posted Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/cullan-of-dunfarrigh.72568/

Is your /seen clean?: Yep.
What Timezone are you in?: GMT.

IC Letter to Commander Cyprien de Letoirneau-Alaire.

*The letter would be written in Ithanian*

To Commander de Letoirneau,

Forgive me in advance if this letter isn't written in perfect Ithanian, but I see it more fitting to address you in this manner. I wish to join your charter. I'm no pup to battle and have fought for Regalia and I've gotten the scares too prove. Give this Highlander a chance in your guard so that may serve this city.

Yours sincerely, Cullan of Dunfarrigh.

IGN: SpudManDom
In Game Character Name: Cullan of Dunfarrigh.
Posted Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/cullan-of-dunfarrigh.72568/

Is your /seen clean?: Yep.
What Timezone are you in?: GMT.

IC Letter to Commander Cyprien de Letoirneau-Alaire.

*The letter would be written in Ithanian*

To Commander de Letoirneau,

Forgive me in advance if this letter isn't written in perfect Ithanian, but I see it more fitting to address you in this manner. I wish to join your charter. I'm no pup to battle and have fought for Regalia and I've gotten the scares too prove. Give this Highlander a chance in your guard so that may serve this city.

Yours sincerely, Cullan of Dunfarrigh.
Accepted

The Lancierron Sentinels have Disbanded.

Recruitment is now Closed.