Archived The Faun Race

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

studsonsc

the only son.
Reaction score
Divider-11.jpg
~The Faun Race~
Faun.PNG
This is my character's skin I made, please do not steal or claim it as your own.
First time making a faun skin, please don't judge too hard.
~oOo~
Perks:
  • Double Jump: Most Fauns are mixes between rams, goats, deer. So logically they would be able to jumped twice as high than an average human.
Species:
There are three different fauns. Each mentally and physically shaped for the terrain they live in.
~oOo~
The Agot
Faun.PNG
Agots are built for the rough terrain the lower mountain side and forests. Agots are like rams, jumping from ledge to ledge. They're very agile and aggressive compared to the other fauns. Vines curl around their limbs, and the female's wear a crown of vines and flowers. Their horns are like rams' and have brown to tan coats. Agots dwell inside tree trunks.
~oOo~
~xXx~
The Kenya
Faun2.PNG
Kenyas are covered in thick fur to keep themselves toasting during the cold months on the top o the icy mountains. They horns resemble goats, and their coats spam from white to black. Their hooves are rather large, build for the icy terrain. They can go days without food because they're used to eat little at a time. They're very peaceful and shy. Hiding from creatures and such. Kenyas live in ice caves.
~xXx~
~wWw~
The Abliene
(coming soon)
Ablienes are peaceful loving creatures that are very friendly. They wear crowns of flowers and dance around the meadows. Their horns are short and stubby, and their fur is a soft cream. Ablienes resemble deer fawns, most of the time they have white spots. They habitat meadows, parries, and beaches. Ablienes love to interact with other creatures of the forest. They are the most intelligent out of all of the fauns. Ablienes rest at bay, in the caves that are protected from the water.
History:
Many centuries ago, from the beautiful forests to the top of the snowy mountains, in Ellador lived fauns. The fauns lived merry and content, enjoying their peaceful life. They spent their time, dancing in meadows and singing soothing songs, caring for their children and family. They would sit around fires, playing flutes and singing in harmony.
One day on the coast of Ellador, a hefty oak vessel sailed close by the cove, circling their homeland. The fauns came out of the comfort of their woodlands to watch the view. Astonished at the ship, they concealed themselves behind the trees and gazed down at the humans rapidly working. They bustled about cutting down trees, building small huts, and killing the precious animals that scurried along the forest floor.
As the fauns watched day and night, they slowly inched their way closer and closer to the small human campsite. They were stunned and sorrowed at the sight of their homeland falling to the ground. As the fauns observed the humans labor, they also learned how to construct boats, tools, and even how to mine. The humans continued to consume the forest, gradually making their way closer to the homeland of the fauns.
When the fauns presented themselves to the humans, they were terrified. They saw the half goat, half humans as a threat. Their long horns reminded them of the demons that possessed their brothers and sisters. When the humans came across the faun's homeland, they attacked them in cold blood. They slaughtered the male fauns in front of their families. Then they seized the women, immediately killing them off. After killing the women and men, they executed the children and elders. All in the name of religion.
Some escaped the long hand of the humans, living sorrowfully in the deepest parts of the forests. Where the sun never shined, the birds never sung, the frogs never croaked. Where the grass was nothing more than gravel and stones that pierced through their hooves. Living day by day in the shadow of the past, wondering if their loved ones still lived. Hidden away from the humans that feared them, years passed as their race slowly made their come back. The faun's numbers multiplied along with their stories. Their ancestors that lived through, as they called it, "The slaughter pin" told tall tells about the humans to assure their children's survival.
Humans still believed they killed them off, forever extinct. Though they realized their mistake between demons and fauns, the humans deeply regretted their rash decision.
After the long years of hiding the murky parts of the woodland, the fauns finally left. Hoping to find a new life, the young curios fauns wanted to depart from the pit they were left to live in. They gradually made their way back to the sunshine, meadows, and forests that they used to prance around. Taking in the feeling of the sunshine kissing their skin, the grass under their hooves, the sound of the rushing rivers, the fauns never wanted to return. They all decided to continue on their travels. Though they reached the coast, what seemed to be a never ending sea, where the sky touched the ocean. Remembering what their ancestors learned from the humans, they begun to chop trees down. Coming together, they built a small vessel that could carry only of a few of them. They hoped to reach a new land where they could forever be free. Forget the past and move on.
(still writing)
(Back ground can be edited to however the mods like)
dividers-1.jpg

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You should call them Capri or something, but however they end up, I'm onboard :D

There needs to be more passive based races, this would definitely cut it.

Lady Rose If you want, I can make you a Abliene species skin that will be advertised on this thread.

"Just a sec"-
Love the idea, great history, I support this!

Due to a marvelous support rate, we've begun construction of a small village. Transportation to the village is very unique all in itself...

The Entrance...
A Small Cove/Hut...

Our idea is based upon a well known movie/novel and we will be recreating it... housing is at a small {rough} stage...

I actually like this race the most. Not over powered but they would be very agile elite warriors.
Top effort! Top effort!

SUPPORTED

MrWackeo Since you mentioned in faction chat that the history needs work, could you explain where? I'd love to know so I can improve the thread and hopefully have the fauns accepted as a race.

Status
Not open for further replies.