Aloria Story Progression The End Of The Violet

Discussion in 'Progression Events' started by LumosJared, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Zombiel3ait

Zombiel3ait Wolf of the Veer

So, PMC's essentially.

2. BahDoctor

BahDoctor Count Marcel Banastre - Fabian de Blouscheur

Nero paced his room with incredible pace, despite his age. He flew down the stairs, outside, and into the tavern with outstanding speed. The old Valor sat in the tavern, conversing with the disavowed Ceadon, Leopold, over a drink of ale.

He soon took his leave, placing his Violet helmet on his head, while noticing a flyer racing on the floor with the early, chilly breeze pushing it by. He quickly grabbed it, reading over it in a sharp manner, then pacing back to the Ithanian district house.

'Mathias! Get a read of this!' he'd bellow, calling for his nephew.

@Zyo @Artemis_Hanzo (react how you will)

3. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

"Damn." the Viridian Knight simply said.
    -
    The Orc gave a sigh, one month left of any job. After this, he'd wonder what to do. Luckily for him he had another order, the Behemoth Order. Hopefully for the ebullient Xolkug nothing would go wrong. "Why shiny humie be disbanding Vie-let..?"

• Like Like x 1
  4. PurpleDrac

PurpleDrac As edgy as a feather pillow

Damon stood in awe, leaning against the sewer wall, as his friend told him the news. The violet order would soon be disbanded. A wide smile spread over his face as he cheered and leaped into the water laughing like the moron he was.
    "Damon, you know the city's gonna be guarded by an amassed amount of charters now, right?" Cody spoke with overbearing condescension in his voice.
    Damon stopped his celebration and just sat there, floating in the water, "Shit." he growled, brandishing his fangs "And now I have to take a bath too."

@Mirrored_Sinnon @galyushi @MudFliper

~Who's up for an unofficially non-government recognized charter/guild made up solely of not-so-horrible characters that are frowned upon by society? A haven for good people who are automatically assumed to be criminals because of their race or appearance.~

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Metamorp

Metamorp Irka Roos: wild wig-wearing wretch

Irka stiffed a laugh at the announcement of the disbandment, finding it's timing quite consistent with her recent encounter of ragamuffins and thieves about the streets. "I've been in this city for a mere week, and encountered more scoundrels and scum than the entirety of my pitiful existence!" she chimed, her head shaking with disdain. "Mayhaps this occurrence will bring some more authoritative figures who don't spend their time in gaggles about the tavern, drinking until their teeth fizz! For the sake of Rahanh's boot, they still haven't found my damn wig!"

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. CainsTedTalk

CainsTedTalk Desert Creatures go brrr

With the influx of new Private contractors this could lead to serious corruption in the goverment.

Thomas likes te-he

7. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

"Walthur would be at the tavern when he heard the news. He finished his drink, and sat at the bar, thinking to himself about this news. He always thought the Violets did a good job, and he wanted to repay them in some way.

After a few more moments of pondering, he got up and went to his navigation shop. He had an idea that he thought might show his thanks for those guards..."

8. Mooffins

Mooffins ancient gay

Oh mercy me! The travesty! Do mine eyes deceive me?

"Oh dear how horrid.~"

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Absorbius

Absorbius & Arrogant

• Winner Winner x 4