The Antikk Talons Guard Charter - House Viduggla Guards

HydraLana

The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
53c8d5e15541ad19054b410c744c8970.png
The Antikk Talons stand as a line of personal defense for the members of the House Viduggla. Despite many of the members being trained in arts to help them in defending themselves, the Talons function is to be the first line of defense against attackers and to aid family members should they be assaulted. There are two ranks within the Antikk Talons, those being the Kaptalon and the Vaktalons.
VidugglaMasterCrest.png
divider-7.png
Kaptalon
The Talons are lead by the Kaptalon, the figure who only reports directly to the head of House Viduggla. The Kaptalon, ideally, is the one to handle discipline in the lower rank of the Talons and helps in ensuring that the men are well trained with proper equipment and proper, suitable living conditions. That being said, they are also expected to uphold the same responsibilities that Vaktalons possess.
Current Kaptalons: Mateo Silva
Shane Marth​

Vaktalons
The lower rank of the Talons are the Vaktalons. They are the common guards who are expected to protect the members of House Viduggla from danger and maintain their training. They are also expected to live by the rules of the state and the city, helping to bring honor to the Viduggla name through dedicated service.
Current Vaktalons: Aedarhon Jouhari
Al'Krauze
Qiang Zahou
Stigandr Grimsson
Tiberius Celyreos
Thrain Othlest
Jinuep Ta'hael
Torhilde Ulster

divider-7.png
Rules and Regulations
  • House Guards may only be a member of one House Guard at a time
  • House Guards may not simultaneously have employment in the City Guard
  • House Guards may not simultaneously have employment in other Charters
  • House Guards may never act as the aggressor and only defend during attacks
Organization Rights
  • Rights to wear A cuirass/chest-plate of plate armor of any kind (arms/neck/head may not be armored)
  • Rights to wear a chain-mail skirt/hip-guard, no further armor (legs/feet may not be armored)
  • The right to bear weapons in open carry, but not military grade
  • The right to defend any member of a Noble household from aggression
  • The right to perform citizen arrests on attackers against said Nobles
  • The right to transfer citizen arrests to City Guard Authorities
divider-7.png
Application
  • IGN:
  • Character's full name:
  • Race/Gender/Age:
  • Fighting Style/Level:
  • Character Sheet (Required):
  • IC letter to Ardige Viduggla (Please put in spoiler to avoid clutter):
  • Do you have Skype?:

IGN: Raeris
Character's full name: Araidith Deceres (https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/araidith-deceres.59163/)
Race/Gender/Age: Avanthar (mixed with other races), female, twenty-two.
Fighting Style/Level: Griffer - Fighter
Ardige Viduggla,
My name is Araidith Deceres. I am a fighter-level Griffer Avanthar, and I am interested in working for your family as a house guard. I promise to be loyal to your family and to serve well.
Do you have Skype?: Indeed I do! Pm me for it.

The Antikk Talons stand as a line of personal defense for the members of the House Viduggla. Despite many of the members being trained in arts to help them in defending themselves, the Talons function is to be the first line of defense against attackers and to aid family members should they be assaulted. There are two ranks within the Antikk Talons, those being the Kaptalon and the Vaktalons.
The Talons are lead by the Kaptalon, the figure who only reports directly to the head of House Viduggla. The Kaptalon, ideally, is the one to handle discipline in the lower rank of the Talons and helps in ensuring that the men are well trained with proper equipment and proper, suitable living conditions. That being said, they are also expected to uphold the same responsibilities that Vaktalones possess.
Current Kaptalon: Hadrian Grey​

Vaktalons
The lower rank of the Talons are the Vaktalons. They are the common guards who are expected to protect the members of House Viduggla from danger and maintain their training. They are also expected to live by the rules of the state and the city, helping to bring honor to the Viduggla name through dedicated service.
Current Vaktalons: None
View attachment 135808
Rules and Regulations
  • House Guards may only be a member of one House Guard at a time
  • House Guards may not simultaneously have employment in the City Guard
  • House Guards may not simultaneously have employment in other Charters
  • House Guards may never act as the aggressor and only defend during attacks
Organization Rights
  • Rights to wear A cuirass/chest-plate of plate armor of any kind (arms/neck/head may not be armored)
  • Rights to wear a chain-mail skirt/hip-guard, no further armor (legs/feet may not be armored)
  • The right to bear weapons in open carry, but not military grade
  • The right to defend any member of a Noble household from aggression
  • The right to perform citizen arrests on attackers against said Nobles
  • The right to transfer citizen arrests to City Guard Authorities
Application
  • IGN:
  • Character's full name:
  • Race/Gender/Age:
  • Fighting Style/Level:
  • Character Sheet (Required):
  • Do you have Skype?:
  • IGN:
  • Character's full name: Torlian Krakaine
  • Race/Gender/Age: Ailor, Male, 26
  • Fighting Style/Level: Blackmark Warrior
  • Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/torlian-krakaine.61858/ (can't apply normally due to me filling up the 2 slots for normal applications)
  • IC letter to Ardige Viduggla (Please put in spoiler to avoid clutter): Already had a meeting so I do not have to
  • Do you have Skype?: Yes, and you have it.

• IGN: PosidonX7
  • Character's full name: Sylvianlenulvid Astrivik
  • Race/Gender/Age: Velheim Ailor | Female | 37
  • Combat Proficiency: School of Feer-Drakken
    • +30 Greatsword
    • +15 Longsword
    • +12 Battle Command
  • Other Proficiency:
    • +25 Smithing
    • +12 Architecture
  • Character Sheet (Required): Velheimer Edit: Accepted into new Proficiency System.
Unto Ardige Viduggla,
I have recently lost my position as Guard Commander in House Ignace due to them losing their nobility for lack of activity. I am currently involved in the Fighter's Guild of Regalia which allows mercenaries to work as house guards. I have successfully graduated from the School of Feer-Drakken, School of Buildcraft, and School of Storsmede. This means I can wield a weapon, repair it, and design defenses and structures for battle. I feel that these skills may be of use to you and your House. Thank you for reading my letter and taking my application into your house guard into consideration.
With Respectful Regards,
Mercenary of the Fighter's Guild of Regalia,
Sylvia Astri

• Do you have Skype?: Yes. PM me for it. (Discord is better :>)

Last edited:
  • IGN: PosidonX7
  • Character's full name: Sylvianlenulvid Astrivik
  • Race/Gender/Age: Velheim Ailor | Female | 37
  • Combat Proficiency: School of Feer-Drakken
    • +30 Greatsword
    • +15 Longsword
    • +12 Battle Command
  • Other Proficiency:
    • +25 Smithing
    • +12 Architecture
  • Character Sheet (Required): Velheimer Edit: Accepted into new Proficiency System.
Unto Ardige Viduggla,
I have recently lost my position as Guard Commander in House Ignace due to them losing their nobility for lack of activity. I am currently involved in the Fighter's Guild of Regalia which allows mercenaries to work as house guards. I have successfully graduated from the School of Feer-Drakken, School of Buildcraft, and School of Storsmede. This means I can wield a weapon, repair it, and design defenses and structures for battle. I feel that these skills may be of use to you and your House. Thank you for reading my letter and taking my application into your house guard into consideration.
With Respectful Regards,
Mercenary of the Fighter's Guild of Regalia,
Sylvia Astri

• Do you have Skype?: Yes. PM me for it. (Discord is better :>)
Accepted for a trial period of time.

• IGN: Eternal_Wrath
  • Character's full name: Stígandr Grímsson Skógarskinn
  • Race/Gender/Age: Velheim Ailor/Male/20
  • Fighting Style/Level: School of Huntverk
  • Character Sheet (Required): Tah-Dah
  • IC letter to Ardige Viduggla:
The following letter was written in Skodje,

To Lord Ardige Viduggla,

My name is Stígandr, Son of Gríms. I am a warrior in the Owl's Talon and a member of the School of Huntverk. I wish to join your ranks to better serve your family, as one of the remaining Velheimers in the Regalian Nobility. Aside from the skills found from my schooling, I also know my way around an axe and shield, I look forward to joining your ranks if you would allow me such an honor.
From,
Stígandr Grímsson
  • Do you have Skype?: Yes, though it works when it wants to; I also have Discord

• IGN: avemechanicus
  • Character's full name: Qiang Zhou Kearneysson "Rahc Ossetplate"
  • Race/Gender/Age: Chi'i/ Thar-Url- Male-25
  • Fighting Style/Level: Url Innate fighting (Functions as general unarmed) Ex-Blackmark
  • Character Sheet (Required): N/A
  • IC letter to Ardige Viduggla:
  • To the Lord Ardige-
  • In what few tests of self given by your scions I have apparently proven myself, now I ask you to allow me to put the sinews, sense and spirit of myself to greater task, a long new path for myself, this beast hide about a man. I am Qiang Zhou the Titan of the Burning East, and I ask to serve in honour and tarlok as long as your honour is clear as glass and your spirit vigoured to such as need me.

• IGN: Sebbysc
  • Character's full name: Aedarhon Jouhari
  • Race/Gender/Age: Qadir-Cielothar Halfbreed / Male / 17
  • Fighting Style/Level: Fighter level with longsword.
  • Character Sheet (Required): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/aedarhon-jouhari.64677/
To the Lord Viduggla,
A boy by the name of Aedarhon Jouhari, of mixed heritage, and of petty background has requested a resume of his talents to be sent in at the news of your house guard. His capabilities in sword fighting do have some merit, and the boy has a young physique that could be easily refined. Otherwise he is relatively capable of doing work and has stated he's held some jobs on the city already.

Sincerely,
Byron Kipling
Regalian Scholar & Institute Worker
  • Do you have Skype?: Yey.

• IGN
    • _Capri.
  • Character's full name
    • Torhilde Ulster.
  • Race/Gender/Age
    • Thirty five year old Female Velheim Orc.
  • Fighting Style/Level
    • Champion Graklak.
  • Character Sheet
  • IC letter to Ardige Viduggla
    • Met IC'ly.
  • Do you have Skype?
    • Yes.

• IGN
    • _Capri.
  • Character's full name
    • Torhilde Ulster.
  • Race/Gender/Age
    • Thirty five year old Female Velheim Orc.
  • Fighting Style/Level
    • Champion Graklak.
  • Character Sheet
  • IC letter to Ardige Viduggla
    • Met IC'ly.
  • Do you have Skype?
    • Yes.

Accepted for a trial period of time!

• IGN:Ringo0310
  • Character's full name:Tiberius Celyreos
  • Race/Gender/Age:Race/Ithanian/male/28
  • Fighting Style/Level: +10 archery +4 longsword.
  • Character Sheet (Required): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/tiberius-celyreos.64761/
    Dear Lord Ardige Viduggla. I write this letter to ask to join the house Guard, for Garth Viduggla personally asked to hire me. I hope you make the right choice. Tiberius Celyreos
  • Do you have Skype?: Yep.

To General Viduggla,
I request to join your guard force, as a recent to the owl's Talon I think I'll do well in your guard. I am a skagger with skills in leadership, well there you have it.
Asgeir Alfsson​

• Do you have Skype?: Yes

• IGN: Jackalop3
• Full name: Apollyon Trihondia
• Race/Gender/Age: Slizzar, Male, 32
• Fighting Style: His dual blades and small dagger
• Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/apollyon.65032/#post-816819
• IC letter of application

Dear Lord Ardige Viduggla,

I have recently become interested in the work as a guard for a greater house and have been a guard before so I know my way around, mostly. I have come to the realization that I need to be helping the population of Regalia. I know that this may come as a surprise to you and your house but even though I am a Slizzar I have reformed my ways and would rather spend my life helping the people around me rather than furthering myself. I hope you can take my application into consideration, as do I.

With great hope for the future,

Apollyon Trihondia

House Viduggla is still looking for able bodied men and women!

• IGN: Jackalop3
• Full name: Apollyon Trihondia
• Race/Gender/Age: Slizzar, Male, 32
• Fighting Style: His dual blades and small dagger
• Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/apollyon.65032/#post-816819
• IC letter of application

To whomever is reading this letter,

I have recently become interested in the work as a guard for a greater house and have been a guard before so I know my way around, mostly. I know that this may come as a surprise to you and your house but even though I am a Slizzar I have reformed my ways and would rather spend my life helping the people around me rather than furthering myself. I hope you can take my application into consideration, as do I. I currently work at the Golden Willow Tavern but that shall not affect my job at all. I am devoted and will work hard to protect the house at all cost.

Sincerely,
Apollyon Trihondia

Last edited:
IGN: _The_UnlinG
Character's full name: Goes by Isaak Darkäfen, but his name is Imuline Fithaiel.
Race/Gender/Age: Maraya/Male/Unknown. (38 years conscious).
Fighting Style/Level: No school, unarmed combat mostly. Also proficient in using a combination of the Mastigo whip and dagger to entangle enemies and slash at close range.
Character Sheet (Required): Here. Due for some minor updates soon.
IC letter to Ardige Viduggla:
To the most esteemed Ardige Viduggla,
I am Isaak Darkäfen; mercenary and warrior, guard and overseer. I apply to your Guard in lieu of the many others due, admittedly, in part to your family's prestige and great reputation, but in even greater part due to my will to expand the horizon and work towards bettering myself and others in a meaningful way. I believe that in a remarkably short time, I can prove that I am not only a versatile warrior but also an excellent guard, with varied and plentiful experience - as a soldier, a commander, a household and corporate guard, and a mercenary.

Even then, my mind has not been dulled by the violence of battle or, Spirit forbid, the astonishing power of the warrior's mace. I have further experience as a healer, shopkeeper, and even a hobbying philosopher and writer, and I am not unaccustomed to teaching the defenceless, or even only curious, in the various techniques I employ in battle.

Regardless of whether any of that interests you, I feel I should make it clear before any decision is made, positive or negative, that I am not strictly Unionist. While I do not discredit the existence of the Unionist, or Imperial, Spirit, I do not participate in the various religious ceremonies and rituals intrinsic to the faith and as such could not, I am sure, be called a Unionist. I cannot and would not argue with the incredible progress made by, and power of, the Regalian Empire and human peoples across Aloria, however. The Human race has succeeded where the Elven Empire, Orcish and Avanthar hordes and the Allar peoples of Hadar failed quite spectacularly, and of that I am in awe. If you wish to discuss further, it would be my pleasure and honour to meet with you or any member of your family in person to go over this intricate and difficult subject.

In the meantime, I leave you with this (somewhat lengthy) letter in the hopes that it finds you well.
Regards,
Isaak Darkäfen
Do you have Skype?: Yes!