Archived Suggestion - New Potions + Recipes

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nray93

That one guy
Reaction score
So since a few updates ago you can make potions with effects that arent normaly available ingame sich as mining fatigue,blindness,nausea,haste and jump boost . I suggest to make custom massivecraft recipes for such potions which are only obtainable via editor otherwise (of course limiting how strong these potions can be).
Edit: Forgot about Hunger, Saturation (fills food bar quickly) and Health boost ( temporary raises max health by 2 hearts per rank. health boost 1=+2 hearts, health boost 2=+4 hearts. )

Another thing could be multi effect potions. One example idea I could think of would be <alcoholic drink> with the effects of strength + nausea or a thief potion which gives speed+jump boost but also weakness. I think there would be a lot of potential with multi effect pots.

The recipe of such potions could be for example 2 existing pots or a existing pot + certain ingridients.

Tell me what you think of this Idea. As this is my first suggestion thread here I could really use the feedback of the community here

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This could be cool, but one thing that makes no sense is the thief potion. Speed and weakness? Bit of an odd combination there.

This could be cool, but one thing that makes no sense is the thief potion. Speed and weakness? Bit of an odd combination there.
That might be to balance it out, though I agree that it is strange. I would think that it would cause a much faster hunger depletion.
All things considered, a good idea.

Poor pickpockets usually don't have the bulging muscles to wield a 50 pound diamond axe effectively.

Exactly, to balance out your increased mobility your close combat power gets decreased. The idea behind this example would be to escape a sticky situation.

Why would some one get a thief potion to get speed when you could just drink a swiftness potion with no draw backs?

Status
Not open for further replies.